Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not. She claims to have had several seizures while in jail.
You cannot drive without being seizure free for several months- 6 months where I live.

Um, she couldn't drive while she is in jail, so what does that have to do with anything?

I think they were bogus, like everything about her, but hopefully her claims will exclude her from driving priveleges for a while..

Stress can cause seizures, so I expect it will be a wait and see on that one.

For those who are interested this is a pretty interesting article. Not sure if it has been posted since I haven't come across it until now.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110716/ARTICLES/110719773/1005/sports01?p=7&tc=pg

Um, she couldn't drive while she is in jail, so what does that have to do with anything?

Stress can cause seizures, so I expect it will be a wait and see on that one.

For those who are interested this is a pretty interesting article. Not sure if it has been posted since I haven't come across it until now.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110716/ARTICLES/110719773/1005/sports01?p=7&tc=pg

It has to do with when her last 'seizure' was- 6 months have to elapse before you can drive. We don't know when it was. If she gets her license reinstated I shall write to the BMV to make sure they are aware she is claiming to have a seizure disorder and they can take it from there...

It has to do with when her last 'seizure' was- 6 months have to elapse before you can drive. We don't know when it was. If she gets her license reinstated I shall write to the BMV to make sure they are aware she is claiming to have a seizure disorder and they can take it from there...

If I remember correctly don't you have to acknowledge if you have seizures or have had and if you don't disclose that it's against the law?

If I remember correctly don't you have to acknowledge if you have seizures or have had and if you don't disclose that it's against the law?

Yes, it has to be declared.
Also you could be in difficulties with your insurers if not declared..

I'm confused as to why some here do not want Casey to have her driver's license reinstated. If she has a seizure disorder, then of course I don't want her behind the wheel endangering others, but in the absence of seizure issues, if Casey can be out cruising around in a car she is likely to get into trouble sooner than if she does not have wheels because, IMO, the more freedom she has the more chances she will take.

I am impatient; I want her to screw up sooner rather than later. I would like to see everything that could hasten Casey's downfall made available to her.

Her claims of having a seizure will not amount to a hill of beans as far as the Florida DMV is concerned. The seizures will have to be diagnosed by a certified medical doctor before they would effect her ability to get a drivers license.

Unless you are a certified medical doctor, and have examined Casey Anthony, writing the DMV with hearsay information, will be a waste of your time, and theirs.

Bsides, your hearsay info is based on something Casey said, and everyone knows EVERYTHING she says is a lie, so why would anyone believe the seizure stories?

By the way, in Florida it's two years after a seizure before you can drive unless you are under regular medical supervision, where it becomes 6 months.

Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Division of Drivers Licenses
1.Applicants and licensed drivers should be seizure free for a period of two years before being approved for licensing; but, if under regular medical supervision, may apply at the end of six months for review by the Medical Advisory Board. "Petit mal" or absence seizures and partial seizures with complex symptomatology will also follow these guidelines. The isolated seizure with a normal electroencephalogram may be reviewed at the end of three months.
2.Applicants and licensed drivers who have been approved after six months seizure free may be required to submit follow-up reports at the end of one year from date of approval.
3.Applicants and licensed drivers who have had a chronic recurring seizure disorder (or have been treated for such for one year) and medications have been discontinued will not be licensed to drive during the period of drug with-drawal and for a period of three months following complete cessation of treatment. If the patient has seizures during this period, licensing may be considered after a three-month seizure free interval upon return to adequate therapy.
4.If there is a question about the seizure type or the medication the applicant or licensed driver is on, it is the prerogative of the Medical Board to question the treating physician further in an effort to clarify the nature of the seizures.
5.Blood levels below therapeutic levels are to be considered on an individual basis.
6.Applicants and licensed drivers with only chronic nocturnal seizures will be considered on an individual basis.
7.Applicants and licensed drivers with syncopal episodes who have no clear diagnosis established will be considered on an individual basis.

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/family/epilepsy/DrivingG.html

Interestingly enough, in Florida, physicians are not required to report a patient with epilepsy to the Division of Driver Licenses.

The problem with wishing Casey would "screw up" and wind up back in jail is that there are not that many victimless ways this could happen, IMO. Not sure what people are hoping she will do.

The problem with wishing Casey would "screw up" and wind up back in jail is that there are not that many victimless ways this could happen, IMO. Not sure what people are hoping she will do.

How about felon in possession of a weapon? I can't help but hope she screws up!

Her claims of having a seizure will not amount to a hill of beans as far as the Florida DMV is concerned. The seizures will have to be diagnosed by a certified medical doctor before they would effect her ability to get a drivers license.

Unless you are a certified medical doctor, and have examined Casey Anthony, writing the DMV with hearsay information, will be a waste of your time, and theirs.

Bsides, your hearsay info is based on something Casey said, and everyone knows EVERYTHING she says is a lie, so why would anyone believe the seizure stories?

By the way, in Florida it's two years after a seizure before you can drive unless you are under regular medical supervision, where it becomes 6 months.

Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Division of Drivers Licenses
1.Applicants and licensed drivers should be seizure free for a period of two years before being approved for licensing; but, if under regular medical supervision, may apply at the end of six months for review by the Medical Advisory Board. "Petit mal" or absence seizures and partial seizures with complex symptomatology will also follow these guidelines. The isolated seizure with a normal electroencephalogram may be reviewed at the end of three months.
2.Applicants and licensed drivers who have been approved after six months seizure free may be required to submit follow-up reports at the end of one year from date of approval.
3.Applicants and licensed drivers who have had a chronic recurring seizure disorder (or have been treated for such for one year) and medications have been discontinued will not be licensed to drive during the period of drug with-drawal and for a period of three months following complete cessation of treatment. If the patient has seizures during this period, licensing may be considered after a three-month seizure free interval upon return to adequate therapy.
4.If there is a question about the seizure type or the medication the applicant or licensed driver is on, it is the prerogative of the Medical Board to question the treating physician further in an effort to clarify the nature of the seizures.
5.Blood levels below therapeutic levels are to be considered on an individual basis.
6.Applicants and licensed drivers with only chronic nocturnal seizures will be considered on an individual basis.
7.Applicants and licensed drivers with syncopal episodes who have no clear diagnosis established will be considered on an individual basis.

Interestingly enough, in Florida, physicians are not required to report a patient with epilepsy to the Division of Driver Licenses.

I would not ever consider it a waste of my time to report an impaired driver for any reason. She is the one claiming she has had 6 seizures, not me. I can report a potential safety issue to my DMV in confidence and they will research the issue and if warranted, demand medical documentation - I feel sure Florida has some similar policy. If they do not then OCSO does.
http://www.ocala.com/article/20110716/ARTICLES/110719773?p=3&tc=pg

She can screw up in a number of ways that would tick off her handlers. She does not necessarily have to be out committing crimes to screw things up for herself by way of pizzing off those who want her to keep a low profile, IMO.

She can screw up in a number of ways that would tick off her handlers. She does not necessarily have to be out committing crimes to screw things up for herself by way of pizzing off those who want her to keep a low profile, IMO.

You'd have to be out of your mind to spend any time with her. Look at her track record. She could say anything and you'd end up having to defend yourself. jmo

You'd have to be out of your mind to spend any time with her. Look at her track record. She could say anything and you'd end up having to defend yourself. jmo

Aint that the truth! I fully expect her first interview/book will be exposing JB and the influence he had over her.... the lies he made her tell .....and of course her ace in the hole.... molestation.... yada yada

i personally don't think she'll be getting in trouble any time soon. she doesn't have to worry about stealing money anymore, she doesn't have parents to lie to anymore. any trouble she gets into will surely just be a domestic thing. she can't be trusted as a friend or girlfriend. i'm sure she'll always have someone to drive her around from now on. until she screws that up somehow. there's no children in her way, for now at least. she's not all that smart or clever or cunning or witty of any kind, she just got LUCKY. that does however, only last for so long. she can't be taken seriously because she doesn't have a real self. the real self of her cannot be displayed to anyone but her parents. she'll just be something "fun" to pass the time. she reinvents her self anew every morning and that will get old to her audience because they will start to see how cheesy, fake and superficial she really is.

She probably wanted everyone to feel sorry for her for having epilepsy--or maybe a brain tumor or whatever--but until I see something current from a reliable source, I will continue to assume the seizures were a ploy to try to explain some of her behaviors/statements.

Not saying she might not have a seizure disorder; just saying I don't take much that comes from her or her camp as fact.

------------
Has she ever had an EEG? I dont believe she has any brain damage. I know JG. said she did have a seizure but I'd have to say more from something she may have taken. I just dont trust her! Its sad to not believe one word a person says but I think we all feel the same.:seeya:

I agree. Especially after she does her interviews and gets her multi-million dollar payments.....

to quote Joe Walsh

"I lost my license now I don't drive
I have a limo ride in the back
I lock the doors in case I'm attacked"

i'm sure she'll always have someone to drive her around from now on.

as long as she doesnt hear the news about a small childs remains being found, or her being on trial for her life( what that already happened)- i dont think she is any danger to other drivers, ie, (imo) the seizures are faked..stall tatic, dramatic effect what ever....only other time i heard of seizure is when she was drinking heavily night before, seized up @ jesse g. place/when he dialed 911...

I agree. Especially after she does her interviews and gets her multi-million dollar payments.....

to quote Joe Walsh

"I lost my license now I don't drive
I have a limo ride in the back
I lock the doors in case I'm attacked"

Did I miss something? Has she done any interviews or been paid multimillions? I thought all the networks were running scared. Well, there's the Hustler "thing". That fits.

------------
Has she ever had an EEG? I dont believe she has any brain damage. I know JG. said she did have a seizure but I'd have to say more from something she may have taken. I just dont trust her! Its sad to not believe one word a person says but I think we all feel the same.:seeya:

I doubt we'll see medical records as to what diagnostic tests were done, but here are the comments made by the Dr who examined her in jail. He states she had 6 seizures while in jail and was taken to hospital after one of them (I believe that was the first weekend she was at Pinellas).
http://www.ocala.com/article/20110716/ARTICLES/110719773?p=3&tc=pg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member