Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a long time. Seems I messed up something and finally figured out what I did wrong, so I'm back.
I only hope that Miss Thing gets a female probation officer that has been there and done that, I don't want this to get away with anything ever again.
The other thing that's been bugging me is why would anyone offer the awful
anthony's one red cent. It's a proven fact that if they are ignored they seek out the media, think "under the microscope". They can have these two media hounds for free with just a little time and patience. Shaken my head.

@bobkealing
bob kealing
As @WESH told you exclusively Friday, #CaseyAnthony today ordered to return to Orange County within 72 hours to begin check fraud probation

I haven't come her lately because I cannot begin to fathom the people on here all of a sudden who defend a person who AT THE VERY LEAST had a daughter die accidentally (don't believe it) then went to blockbuster as if nothing happened, partied, and bagged up her daughter like trash. Never in a million years will I understand the people standing up for that. That being said I will not let them rain on my parade that she at least has to be held accountable for something.

Thank you for this post. I feel exactly the same way! Im keeping my fingers crossed that she is finally held accountable for something as well!

I hope that this sticks and she actually has to be in Orlando for probation. I am concerned that the OS link states that Casey may have already done the probation in jail while waiting for her trial to begin. The DT can argue double jeopardy if she already did the probation. I guess time will tell!

I am not really all that interested in where she serves probation....I just want her serving it.

Most people use a DL or state issued I.D. card when checking in and trying to board a commercial flight. What's FCA using for identification?

Well, according to the media, she is one or two hours outside of Orlando at a beachfront property. May the sun shine long and hot and may she get melanoma...

That would take too long to suit me. May she go swimming with sharks,literally.
I'd like her to feel some fear,to look into eyes that mirror her own,and be afraid of what comes next. Maybe even have her nose and mouth submerged in the water long enough to know what smothering to death feels like.All while those shark eyes stay connected with hers.

I am really amazed when people say she won't get into trouble again
Casey LIKES to steal
She did not steal for food because she was hungry
She stole to pay her cell phone and to buy useless stuff because she like the THRILL ..It has nothing to do with that she NEEDS ...she likes stealing .

Casey LIKES to steal
She stole to pay her cell phone and to buy useless stuff because she like the THRILL ..It has nothing to do with that she NEEDS ...she likes stealing .

Yes,and she likes STUFF. She'll get what she wants one way or another,but it won't be by working for it.
One thing that has amazed me is how all these {unusual} people found each other throughout this case. She will continue to attract them .Eventually one of them will turn on her. JMO

Most people use a DL or state issued I.D. card when checking in and trying to board a commercial flight. What's FCA using for identification?

to the best of my knowledge, she hasn't been flying/commercial - and private planes/ FBOs have a different approach to security.

Casey LIKES to steal

ITA.. just like her father IMO

I am not really all that interested in where she serves probation....I just want her serving it.

Me too.....

I think she will have a huge problem with probation. While being a model inmate she was also trying to get away with murder and any disruption in the jail would have shown her true character.

Now she is FREEEEEEE and how dare the law try and tell her what to do, after all she is innocent :sick:.

Just saying.....

I'm glad she will have to go back to Orlando but CM already stated they plan to fight the probation order which isn't surprising.

I'm glad she will have to go back to Orlando but CM already stated they plan to fight the probation order which isn't surprising.

I started to write I hope Judge S puts a contract out on her but realized what it meant- :crazy: I should say I hope he puts out a warrant for her.
Freudian slip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member