Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to wonder if she's in Oklahoma. It's been so dang hot here! I swear, if we suddenly cool down tomorrow, then I'll KNOW she was here. LOL.

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/trtcbvc trtcbvc

http://twitter.com/#!/trtcbvc
trtcbvc
@trtcbvc Houston, TX

trtcbvc trtcbvc
#CaseyAnthony is here in Houston at Menninger Clinic: menningerclinic.com/index.aspx
1 minute ago
August 1, 2011

trtcbvc trtcbvc
@
@juliemsrd @jimlichtenstein its Menninger Clinic #CaseyAnthony
51 minutes ago
7:45pm Monday August 1, 2011

trtcbvc trtcbvc
@
@nocaseyanthony #CaseyAnthony is here at Menninger Clinic. family therapy.
51 minutes ago

juliemsrd Julie McLaughlin
by trtcbvc
@JimLichtenstein MD on JVM said top inpatient MH clinic located in Houston, George and Cindy flew to Houston today-all a coincidence?
2 hours ago

"In another Anthony update, WFTV-Channel 9 reported that George and Cindy Anthony were spotted flying first class to Houston with their attorney, Mark Lippman."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...heney-mason-to-fight-new-probation-order.html

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/trtcbvc trtcbvc

http://twitter.com/#!/trtcbvc
trtcbvc
@trtcbvc Houston, TX

trtcbvc trtcbvc
#CaseyAnthony is here in Houston at Menninger Clinic: menningerclinic.com/index.aspx
1 minute ago
August 1, 2011

trtcbvc trtcbvc
@
@juliemsrd @jimlichtenstein its Menninger Clinic #CaseyAnthony
51 minutes ago
7:45pm Monday August 1, 2011

trtcbvc trtcbvc
@
51 minutes ago

juliemsrd Julie McLaughlin
by trtcbvc
@JimLichtenstein MD on JVM said top inpatient MH clinic located in Houston, George and Cindy flew to Houston today-all a coincidence?
2 hours ago

"In another Anthony update, WFTV-Channel 9 reported that George and Cindy Anthony were spotted flying first class to Houston with their attorney, Mark Lippman."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...heney-mason-to-fight-new-probation-order.html

C'mon! Family Therapy? Family Therapy requires the Family - not just FKC....think this is a wild goose chase.....again....Jim...

But if you're right Jim, tweet them and just make sure she can pick up where she left off when she's finished her probation - would ya please?

LOL I can just see Casey playing ping pong with CA and GA on visitation days :giggle:

For Casey this place would not be much better than :behindbar

So is she getting help for the lying ,stealing or murdering?

And what's that word when someone fakes illness? Malingering :waitasec:
They might as well get a rubber stamp with the word on it.It will save a lot of time.

These psychologist sure have there work cut out for them. Can't imagine MS Anthony will be leaving in 3 weeks. Who is paying this bill I wonder?

So,was this all arranged before or after HHJS signed the order for Casey to return to Orlando?

So she is in Houston!

trtcbvc trtcbvc

http://www.menningerclinic.com/index.aspx

If true, I can see this as a way for FCA to have the A's forgive her and play the victim ... Poor me! Oh! She has mental issues ... That's why. Poor thing.

It might also facilitate bringing FCA and the A's back together as a family -- although I can see CA wanting that and GA not so much. There are wounds from the murder and trial that can never heal IMO. The DT needs to dump her though.

They play this ruse to reunite and then go on a media tour presenting a united front that FCA was found innocent, it was an accident and, they are back together as a happy family now FCA has healed from her mental breakdown due to the accident. Sigh.

The curtain closes on a new face saving reality for the A's and they ride the money train, Caylee forgotten as an accident in both birth and death <tear>

"Patient residences are much like a university residence hall in a campus setting." Oh lord another dorm room?

This is sad. That space could be used by someone willing to actually work on themselves. Sad to see resources wasted.

So,was this all arranged before or after HHJS signed the order for Casey to return to Orlando?

Oh yes. I believe you are correct. How convenient. Now her DF teaam will say she checked into Hotel California, I mean the Mennigers Clinic to get that much needed therapy and she can not come back to FLA within 72 hours.

How do you get in the door to this facility when you are indigent with no health insurance?
I bet a lot of people in genuine need of Psych care/counseling would like to know that...

IMO, the order was a done deal per say on Friday......from tweets it appears she is there effective today............REGARDLESS.....GMAFB......if she was sooooooooooo bad why wouldn't she have gone STRAIGHT to a hospital...........this is just another legal move to delay.............SSOTS!!!

How do you get in the door to this facility when you are indigent with no health insurance?
I bet a lot of people in genuine need of Psych care/counseling would like to know that...

I will surely be pizzed if she has applied for Texas medicaid and been accepted.:banghead:

OMG would ya look at what this place costs!
Inpatient Programs

Rate~ (Through
February 28)

Expected Stay*

Adolescent Assessment & Treatment Program

$1,100/day

3-5 weeks

Compass Young Adult Program

$1,250/day

6-8 weeks
Comprehensive Psychiatric
Assessment & Stabilization&#8212;inpatient $1,800/day&#9643;

2-3 weeks

Hope Adult Program

$1,250/day

6-8 weeks

Professionals in Crisis Program

$1,250/day

6-8 weeks

Professional Assessment&#8212;inpatient

$1,700/day&#9643;

5 days

M.O.N.E.Y.

Let's ask JB.

and his Mandarin Hotel benefactors

(sorry peeps, I am supremely ticked off this pm)

Yet another reward for FCA. Treatment at a clinic that most people probably couldn't afford or be approved for on short notice. We hear nonsense about her "safety" when in reality the sea parts for her wherever she goes.

Her only stumbling block in treatment is going to be the 'truth' - she is not going to admit it to herself never mind any therapist. Game over. Waste ... Huge Waste.

FCA will play therapy just like she did jail, bide her time, behave, move on to the next phase.

Are you serious? We know FCA is not serious ... She does not need therapy ... The LE, OCSO, and SA do -- they lost and she won. She was right to lie and rewarded.

:slap: Don't be silly. The Anthonys are always bumped to the front of line. Don't you know that by now? Shoot, they're prolly charging them for the privilege of having her.

Well her case will be in the next Psychology Manuel. These Drs. are sure going to earn their money. Good luck to them. They will need therapy before they are through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro