Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/r/28705385/detail.html

This is pretty ridiculous IMO. First of all, KC **should** be on probation. I think she's unstable and tabs need to be kept on her. Who knows what she's capable of, as far as inflicting harm upon herself or others.

Also, why is Perry involved at all since this involves the check fraud case?

OC needs to do the right thing and at least force her to check in with a probabion officer for a year.

The verdict didnt wash KC clean - she is still who she is and no matter how much money there is - she will be mooching off someone forever because that is who she is a parasite... an adult incapable of living an independent life - there is no amount of therapy that will fix that . She has a serious character flaw and therapy cant do much about that either. There is no empathy implant.
She is not in life threatening danger that is DT crap.
You want to see her ---- turn off the media light - she will pop up faster than you
can say GO AWAY KC .
I personally will never listen to another word about any of the Anthonys - I'm done
JMO

Thats so true.. she'll show up like a cockroach when the lights turn out...:floorlaugh:

The media really needs to get their facts straight on this probation business.
In order for any probation to be enforced the State Attorney would have to take action, then Judge Perry would get involved.
The SA has already said he is not going to pursue any probation challenge.

State Attorney Won't Challenge Casey Probation

Spokesman: DOC Policy Allows Probation In Jail

Quote:
A spokesman for the state attorney's office told WESH 2 News it will not challenge Casey Anthony's probation status.

That probation sentence is not happening now.

After Anthony's acquittal on murder and manslaughter charges, the conditions of her probation were apparently misinterpreted by the Department of Corrections, paving the way for Anthony's release.

Well, then all that talk about DOC willing to enforce probation if JS files a motion of clarification is a bunch of hooey. Guess we'll have to wait and see on Monday.
I wondered who was behind bringing it to the attention of the DOC? If it was Rh...thanks ever so much!!

Actually I was following this on Twitter yesterday. The sequence of events was first, the OS article came out. Then Bob Kealing was asking the SA about it and they said they were discussing whether to pursue it. Then the said no they would NOT pursue it. THEN HHJS said his intent was she should serve probation upon release. THEN DOC said well if JS issues a clarification order they would make her serve. THEN WESH (Kealing) tweeted that his sources at the clerk's office say there are orders for probation being prepared. I love twitter. Anyhoo a tweet by Kealing made it seem that yes, RH was the push behind this and through Bob Kealing and WESH kept the heat turned up. So we'll have to see what Monday brings.

Actually I was following this on Twitter yesterday. The sequence of events was first, the OS article came out. Then Bob Kealing was asking the SA about it and they said they were discussing whether to pursue it. Then the said no they would NOT pursue it. THEN HHJS said his intent was she should serve probation upon release. THEN DOC said well if JS issues a clarification order they would make her serve. THEN WESH (Kealing) tweeted that his sources at the clerk's office say there are orders for probation being prepared. I love twitter. Anyhoo a tweet by Kealing made it seem that yes, RH was the push behind this and through Bob Kealing and WESH kept the heat turned up. So we'll have to see what Monday brings.
It's turning into a comedy of errors. Anyway, imo they won't be pulling her back to OC for any probation. I think the county is happy to be rid of her and forcing her to live in Orlando for a year would be a nightmare for LE. Just think of all the calls they would be getting involving our friendly felon.

IF Casey does get Probation for a year I Hope Hope Hope she somehow screws up big time and has to go back to jail.

:great:

This is pretty ridiculous IMO. First of all, KC **should** be on probation. I think she's unstable and tabs need to be kept on her. Who knows what she's capable of, as far as inflicting harm upon herself or others.

Also, why is Perry involved at all since this involves the check fraud case?

OC needs to do the right thing and at least force her to check in with a probabion officer for a year.

If being unstable is a prerequisite for being on probation then a large majority of out nation would be checking in with their Prob. Officers at this very minute.:crazy:

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I just want to be the first to Welcome #CaseyAnthony home, Orange County missed you!
11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Richard Hornsby
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
"When there is a discrepancy between a written sentence and an oral pronouncement, the oral pronouncement prevails." goo.gl/YVbXM
12 hours ago

Thanks for clearing this up. I had wondered why the SA office would be needed to enforce a court order that a judge has already made. It would seem that it wouldn't be their decision, IMO, but who knows in the state of Florida?

I would also like to know what happened to the other charges, the ones that JS withheld adjudication on? If she violated probation, would those charges be brought against her again, or are they now gone forever? i guess I should ask that in the lawyer's thread but does anyone know? I feel certain that she won't be able to successfully complete her probation if it is enforced. I wonder what the consequences would be if she violates it? :rocker:

Here is Bob Kealing's report:-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZT5G3Rvqg&feature=share"]‪Casey Anthony: The Great Probation Debate‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Sounds like ICA will be heading home... I'm sure CM will offer her a room. :innocent:

she should get additional probation for the lying to LE misdemeanonrs. since her jail time was for check charges she really didnt serve her time for the LE misdeameanos. JMO

State of Florida needs to get a clue, good grief...
Served probation in jail/no she didn't
Release date July 13/Whoops, no July 17
What the heck is going on down there?...not so shocked they lost the case after all...

According to my local news, she's right next door to me -- well, about 5 minutes away from me, anyway.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...casey-anthony-rumored-living-in-geauga-county

And the funny thing is, a few days ago, before reading this story, I was at Wal-Mart, and I parked next to this white car, and saw the lady driving it and said to myself, "that girl looks like Casey Anthony!" We don't have a Target here, so she'd have to settle for Walmart.

Yes I am from North East Ohio and saw this on the news too. I'm from Green-was listening to WNIR this morning and heard it on the news too, and heard Jim Isabella filling in for the Howie Chizek and he (Jim Isabella) said Casey should be careful here in NEO-because of the NRA. LOL!!! Thought that was quite funny.

What the heck is going on down there?...not so shocked they lost the case after all...

I agree. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the legal system does it?
The one good thing to come out of this trial is that it was televised and all the sunshine laws allow for a lot of scrutiny by the public. This should happen more often as far as I'm concerned, then maybe the public will force legislators to enact so many changes that are needed to prevent this kind of miscarriage of justice from occurring again..

Yeah, and "some guy's sayin' there's a dead body or a skull or something off Suburban. What a yahoo." :rolleyes:

There is just to many post to see if this has been posted yet but TMZ has been hot on Caseys trail. Here is the latest.

http://www.tmz.com/

Sounds more like KC could not get what she wanted so, again, more lies. She should be all refreshed by the time of the depo.

DT said KC needed help when she was released and she was going into a facility that could help her. Then JB was shopping aggressively in NYC to get her a deal. Supposedly met with Al Taylor. Now that the major networks claim they won't pay and KC is back playing the injured soul in need of some mental health care. Wow. I guess 3 years in solitary could not stop the "mistruths". jmo

Sounds more like KC could not get what she wanted so, again, more lies. She should be all refreshed by the time of the depo.

DT said KC needed help when she was released and she was going into a facility that could help her. Then JB was shopping aggressively in NYC to get her a deal. Supposedly met with Al Taylor. Now that the major networks claim they won't pay and KC is back playing the injured soul in need of some mental health care. Wow. I guess 3 years in solitary could not stop the "mistruths". jmo

She is going to play the I'm mentally unstable to do the depositions. She actually has the audacity to say she is traumatize by her daughters death now, when the time she should have been out of her mind with worry was the 31 days she was out partying.

The move to have her driver's license reinstated may be just so she'll have a form of ID (for potential work at some point maybe?), as I suspect at the moment, she has none....although I suppose she had a SS# since she apparently did work for Kodak at one point. But otherwise, she probably has no 'picture' ID and as most Americans know, you can't do much of anything without one, and a driver's license in the standard form of that. JMO.

But yeah, if she gets it, and has access to a car, it will be hard for her keepers to keep her hidden. I'd bet by now she's really itching to GET OUT from wherever she's holed up. Must still feel like prison. JMO.

One more thought on that: I'd be hard pressed to believe that driving without a license would bother her anyway, if you catch my drift. JMO.
On looking at her previous charges, one of them was DWOL.

I agree. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the legal system does it?
The one good thing to come out of this trial is that it was televised and all the sunshine laws allow for a lot of scrutiny by the public. This should happen more often as far as I'm concerned, then maybe the public will force legislators to enact so many changes that are needed to prevent this kind of miscarriage of justice from occurring again..

I second that emotion!

There are many injustices in this case not the least of which is the fact Caylee Marie Anthony's corpse was disposed of in a garbage filled swamp to decompose/rot in secrecy by someone who has yet to be held accountable.

The move to have her driver's license reinstated may be just so she'll have a form of ID (for potential work at some point maybe?), as I suspect at the moment, she has none....although I suppose she had a SS# since she apparently did work for Kodak at one point. But otherwise, she probably has no 'picture' ID and as most Americans know, you can't do much of anything without one, and a driver's license in the standard form of that. JMO.

But yeah, if she gets it, and has access to a car, it will be hard for her keepers to keep her hidden. I'd bet by now she's really itching to GET OUT from wherever she's holed up. Must still feel like prison. JMO.

One more thought on that: I'd be hard pressed to believe that driving without a license would bother her anyway, if you catch my drift. JMO.

If she just needed ID you can get a Florida or wherever ID card. It's looks just like a drivers license but you can't drive with it. I agree she's Casey Anthony she shouldn't need something like a drivers license to drive. I wonder if she thinks because the jury found her not guilty that people will forgive her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC