Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done a bit of digging on that slide site and someone has put up a new slide show showing her old facebook and myspace accounts from about 2007/2008 - however on one of the jpegs uploaded you can see that there is also a tab showing the "cma blog" a little known blogspot/blogger account that the 'real' Casey Anthony would have no earthly reason to either know about or bother reading, in my opinion. The person that runs that blogger account was also embroiled in a bitter fued with that strange woman that was texting Cindy back and forth and who also had her own blog at one time, she was mentioned in a doc dump a while back, Melissa (?) maybe - I'm not accusing either one of being the person who hacked Anthony's account, I'm just saying it's not Anthony now.

So my final guess remains the same - originally Anthony's account, has since been hacked and someone is getting their jollies.

Sorry to quote myself, but I've checked that site today and guess what? Those jpegs pics showing a tab with the 'cma blog' have now been deleted. LOL :)

However, they have left up many pics showing a tab with 'chatango Anthony' which is some sort of chat room which is still tied to the cma blog - you just want to shake your head sometimes at the sort of people who do this sort of bs.

Remember folks our Social Site policy. Lets not even give one more post to this site which appears to not meet our TOS. Thanks.

I personally think the safest place on earth for the "most hated woman in America" is right there under the loving, watchful eye of her of her new BFF family...JB, CM, DS, et al. They all have so much faith in her and think she's so wonderful, seems like they'd want her close by, doesn't it? This is going to be interesting.......

De Plane, De Plane WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOL Good night All

Well gee - "the plane" was scheduled to fly and never did and then "poof" not listed to fly out of LV

Some interesting facts about Macaluso's plane. Cost of plane $3M.
Cost to operate: http://www.what2fly.com/operating_cost/pilatus/pc12.php
+pilot+insurance

http://www.caseytrackers.com/

Casey Anthony seen in Las Vegas at McCarran International Airport
17:58 Aug 13 2011
McCarran Airport Las Vegas, NV

"Casey Anthony's former attorney, Todd Macaluso whose plane she may have used after her release from jail, landed in Las Vegas at approximately 5:20PM EST today. This is known to be a fact. CaseyTrackers.com received two independent reports of a female "resembling" Casey Anthony at McCarran International Airport around 5:42PM EST and 5:49PM EST. No additional information was provided from the tipsters."

"The plane flight plan originated from San Diego International Airport, not far from Solano Beach, CA where Casey Anthony was allegedly holed up in that 5 million dollar mansion."

"no pics. Two text reports and one email."
"spotted in Nevada after Todd Macaluso's plane touches down there"

Some interesting facts about Macaluso's plane. Cost of plane $3M.
Cost to operate: http://www.what2fly.com/operating_cost/pilatus/pc12.php
+pilot+insurance

http://www.caseytrackers.com/

Casey Anthony seen in Las Vegas at McCarran International Airport
17:58 Aug 13 2011
McCarran Airport Las Vegas, NV

"Casey Anthony's former attorney, Todd Macaluso whose plane she may have used after her release from jail, landed in Las Vegas at approximately 5:20PM EST today. This is known to be a fact. CaseyTrackers.com received two independent reports of a female "resembling" Casey Anthony at McCarran International Airport around 5:42PM EST and 5:49PM EST. No additional information was provided from the tipsters."

"The plane flight plan originated from San Diego International Airport, not far from Solano Beach, CA where Casey Anthony was allegedly holed up in that 5 million dollar mansion."

"no pics. Two text reports and one email."
"spotted in Nevada after Todd Macaluso's plane touches down there"

What could she possibly be doing in Nevada. I could take a wild guess but it's not nice, so Ricki will bite her tongue.

What could she possibly be doing in Nevada. I could take a wild guess but it's not nice, so Ricki will bite her tongue.

If Sin City sends her packing then that is really saying something.

possible link to LasVegas ....

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/126713158.html

Larry Flynt tells protesters at Hustler Club to 'get a life.'

By Molly Waldron
CREATED Aug. 3, 2011

Las Vegas women protest Casey Anthony's offer from Hustler Magazine

"Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- Larry Flynt, the creator of Hustler Magazine, responded to a protest held in Las Vegas over his offer to Casey Anthony to pose nude in the publication."

"The protest took place outside of the Hustler Club on Tuesday night [Aug 2, 2011], where women shared their disdain for Flynt's $500,000 offer to Casey Anthony to pose in Hustler."

By Molly Waldron
CREATED Aug. 3, 2011

"Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- Larry Flynt, the creator of Hustler Magazine, responded to a protest held in Las Vegas over his offer to Casey Anthony to pose nude in the publication."

"The protest took place outside of the Hustler Club on Tuesday night [Aug 2, 2011], where women shared their disdain for Flynt's $500,000 offer to Casey Anthony to pose in Hustler."
TT thank you! This made my day!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

By Molly Waldron
CREATED Aug. 3, 2011

:eek:

By Molly Waldron
CREATED Aug. 3, 2011

"Casey Anthony was acquitted by a jury. You can't dismantle the justice system just because you don't like the verdict. These protesters need to get a life."

I am telling you, if Ms Anthony takes an offer from Flint, this will just add to the furry. Her "reputation" is already tainted to say the least. This would do no other good than maybe put cash in her jeans. People will wonder what kind of a person would do such a thing after such a tragedy of "loosing" her daughter and coming out of such a "traumatic" 3 year jail term. What happened to Ms. Anthony needing therapy for

1. inappropriate behavior when Caylee was "missing"

2. mourning the death of Caylee

3. the effects of solitary confinement

If Ms Anthony does this she still needs much help with #1

I doubt she's in Nevada. And Larry Flynt needs to realize this is not a 'decency' issue, where I know he likes to push the outer edge of the envelope, this is about murder. Apples and Oranges.

Well gee - "the plane" was scheduled to fly and never did and then "poof" not listed to fly out of LV

Shows scheduled to depart at 11:17 PDT and return to San Diego as of 5 minutes ago.

By Molly Waldron
CREATED Aug. 3, 2011

You go girls! Wish I could be there helping.

IMO

I doubt she's in Nevada. And Larry Flynt needs to realize this is not a 'decency' issue, where I know he likes to push the outer edge of the envelope, this is about murder. Apples and Oranges.

IMO Larry Flynt doesn't care if it's about decency or murder-he is a businessman and was honest enough to admit it's only about money. I hope she takes his deal, the pictures will not be Playboy air-brushed type pictures. They'll be harshly lit, unflattering and demeaning.

I find his honesty refreshing, he is what he is. Team FCA, not so much, I wouldn't believe a word out of their mouths if they had their tongues notarized.

I'm just one person in a sea of watchers who holds up her hand and says - nah - i don't believe this jet setting around stories at all - More like Mr. Malcuso is flying charters to make a few bucks on the side and enjoying the attention he's getting - plus customers - because of the FKC infamy.

I think she's probably holed up in some backwater place in Florida, watching all this stuff unfold and being furious that she isn't "wiped clean" and able to start living her life again but with megabucks in her back pocket instead of somebody else's cheque book.

For me the real question is "where is Baez"? Here's a guy who for a good two and a half years could not be kept away from a camera - he took every opportunity to blah and blah - here there and everywhere. He had something to say about everything. Now? I don't see him celebrating his win - strutting around like Mr. Big!

Sure, supposively he swanned around New York for a couple of days, looking for offers which by all accounts have not appeared. And yes, he was apparently on Babs Walters show - and I'll bet the multitudes emailed her with their thoughts, plus one today show, plus telemondo the other day.

So what exactly is going on here? Has he had death threats? Does he have something serious coming down the pike from the Bar or the JAC? So what's up Jose? It's been more than a month!

C'mon Baez - you can tell us....what's troubling you? Why so quiet? Just let go and tell all. Promise we won't laugh.....:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy