Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of us have watched enough of this circus to have a good idea about all the characters and how they might respond to certain circumstances. We know that it's really up to FICA whether she excepts the probation or not and since JB is going to appeal it's fair to say that she doesn't want to do it. If I were to put myself in JB's wifes position generally as a woman I would not be happy at this point. I would be very vocal and suggest to him he might want to reconsider his public appearances. I think it's very possible that his family is very important to him and sooner or later he has to take stock of how his actions are going to affect his family. I don't care where FICA is but I do care whether or not she fulfills her legal obligations as they were prescribed by JS. Myself I hope no harm comes to FICA because that would put her in a victim role which to me would be sickening at this point. I believe the media has done more harm than good by polling and reporting her popularity or lack there of to the public. All it really did was give the DT more substance to their case that FICA is being put in harms way by the state. If she was left alone to her own devices she will self destruct all on her own. We have seen how she took her own family down the tubes and I would guess that it's frustrating for FICA to deal with JB because she has no buffer like she had with her mommy. JB has no ties to this girl and I predict somewhere down the road when he realizes the money train has crashed and burned that his choice will be to save himself. We all saw after the verdict the first one to leave was DS, then CM took a little longer to back away. I believe JB will find someone to pawn FICA off onto and will back away from the whole situation. I think it would happen alot faster if NG & JVM would drop the whole thing and move on to stories that are important. Their beating a dead horse and the sooner they realize this the better. I for one am searching for somewhere to post this exact message to them and refuse to watch their programs until this happens. I'm happy to see the lack of programs on TV about this case. IMO at this point this story might deserve a two minute update, not a 30 minute ranting.

BBM: I totally agree ... there is definitely "trouble in paradise" !

I remember that time during Jury Selection when JB told her to "quit acting like a 2 year old" ... Awwww ... I bet Miz Anthony did NOT like that ... and thank goodness the cameras picked it up !

I remember reading somewhere that JB had NOT visited CFCA in jail for a while, like was it a year or two ? I mean WHY would your attorney NOT visit you regularly in the slammer, considering how "big" and the "coverage" this case was receiving ?
(Please correct me here ... I do not remember the exact time-frame ... TIA.)

And when CFCA was "released" from jail ... I "expected him to walk "arm-in-arm" :floorlaugh: like Mason stated he would :floorlaugh: ... or at least be "coddling" her like he did sooooooooo much early in the case ... to me, it looked like he just wanted to "high-tail" it out of there and "get it over with" ...

MOO ... no matter where CFCA is or what she is doing, Jose Baez is getting a good dose of the REAL Casey Anthony ... And deservingly so !

MOO MOO MOO ...

Things did seem to cool off considerably between those two bosom buddies. I know the mods don't like us to speculate, so I won't. But I agree. His attitude changed considerably by the time he picked her up from jail.

So Baez again sez he's gonna appeal the probation ruling - colour me not surprised - and some say he will get a stay and some say no.

I'm gonna be curious to see on what grounds he's appealing, since HHJP provided a bagful of precedents to base his decision on - one specifically a Supreme court decision.

Wherever he's got her stashed, I'm kind of wondering if someone - like Geraldo - advanced Baez some cash to keep FKC out of sight until the "big deal" rolls in - and if that's why he's insisting on stalling on a probation issue that looks like he won't win. The clock isn't ticking - her probation starts on the day she actually shows up and registers at the probation office.

Or is something else going on? Is he having trouble handling her? Wherever she is I don't believe he is giving her free rein - it's got to be someplace he has her in some kind of an informal lockdown, or else I think her ego would drive her out into the open - to be seen and heard.

So while I don't want big crowds heralding her arrival back in Orange County because I think that is exactly what SHE wants, I am curious to know what exactly is going on. The DT and Baez are acting in a peculiar fashion based on their past history. In the past, when things were not good, or there was "trouble" - we got these kinds of terse comments from JB, that we have been getting from him the last couple of weeks.

What I think would be hilarious is if FKC just "took off" and JB has no idea where she is and is searching for her. Now that would suit me just fine!

It would seem to me that the court would want to hear from the Felon, herself. Who is to say that she, the client, wants an appeal. They need her to say this in person...in front of the appellate judge.

She was there, in front of HHJP, when she was given permission not to appear for the hearing on investigation costs. So, it would seem that by appealing any conviction (the providing false info to LE and the check fraud ruling,) she will need to be in Orlando for those hearings, correct?

Otherwise, they could be holding her against her will and making these filings without her consent, correct? How does the court know that any of these recent appeals are with her consent. Anyone can force her to sign papers or say something on video tape or over the phone.

Kimster, get your craft fueled up. You've got to head her off at the pass. :ufo:

TM's plane is heading to Grants Pass, OR and is scheduled to land at 4:25 PT.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

Logical Girl, keep your eyes peeled. She may be fleeing to Canada. :cop:

Hmmmm .. the flight is scheduled, but still on the ground as of 5 min. ago.

I moved a bunch of posts about book deal to a new thread. Hope you didn't get motion sick during the ride. :)

Very odd. Grant's Pass? Wonder why Grant's Pass... It's not even on a major route to anywhere!

I don't know how common the owner of the plane's name is but there are several with that name in common who appear to have property there.

I don't know how common the owner of the plane's name is but there are several with that name in common who appear to have property there.
Crazy... I goofed when I said it wasn't on a major route.. It IS.. It's on I5, but there isn't much to the south and it's not that big of a city. I've been through there numerous times, but never stayed .. Not even long enough to get a tank of gas.. lol

Maybe she's gonna get stashed on some ranch or cabin out in the boonies... I don't think she'd be happy there at all...

Crazy... I goofed when I said it wasn't on a major route.. It IS.. It's on I5, but there isn't much to the south and it's not that big of a city. I've been through there numerous times, but never stayed .. Not even long enough to get a tank of gas.. lol

Maybe she's gonna get stashed on some ranch or cabin out in the boonies.
.. I don't think she'd be happy there at all...

Maybe one of them Oregon wolf spiders will get her out in the boonies ...

Things did seem to cool off considerably between those two bosom buddies. I know the mods don't like us to speculate, so I won't. But I agree. His attitude changed considerably by the time he picked her up from jail.

I have an "out there" opinion: I think his attitude changed when he heard "not guilty" three times. He was a subdued man in his post-press conference.

I noticed it in the look on his face as well as his body language after the verdict was read. I believe he knows more and differently than the defense he presented in court and he wasn't prepared to deal with how he would feel after a "not guilty" verdict.

Another one who has to face what he has done to get this "win" every night.

Does anyone really believe that KC is flying all over the country in a private jet? I really am kind of doubting that. It would seem that with all of the people that are tracking this plane, someone would eventually see her. The plane landed in Grant's Pass over an hour ago. And what in the world is in Grant's Pass? Anybody know? :seeya:

This isn't the story that will sell...... her getting out of jail. His story was already penned probably. The story of how he did his best to win the freedom of a young woman convicted by the American press. He knows that this story if far less valuable because the Public will not buy the lie. He knows this is a story that is way too hot to get top bucks. This is too big the networks are afraid.

This was not in his plan and he had no idea what to do with Casey. He is on the hook and I can only imagine how many times a day she calls him.

Does anyone really believe that KC is flying all over the country in a private jet? I really am kind of doubting that. It would seem that with all of the people that are tracking this plane, someone would eventually see her. The plane landed in Grant's Pass over an hour ago. And what in the world is in Grant's Pass? Anybody know? :seeya:

...it's not a jet - it's a very cool plane - not a jet

if you can pull it up on a tracking site - they either want to be seen or don't care.

Not her.

I watched a real private jet today "circle" about 15 times and then "land" at a totally different airport. None of it is good info. Especially with the owner (GA pilot) making the report.

...it's not a jet - it's a very cool plane - not a jet

if you can pull it up on a tracking site - they either want to be seen or don't care.

Not her.

I watched a real private jet today "circle" about 15 times and then "land" at a totally different airport. None of it is good info. Especially with the owner (GA pilot) making the report.

You're right...sorry! It is a little prop plane. But on flight aware it says that it did land. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582