Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, I would agree, but I have to say, if Casey gets bamboozled by an online university, I am going to laugh my butt off. Talk about karma taking a big bite out of Casey. Instead of her finding a victim, she'd become a victim of her own medicine. Oh please, let that happen! LOL Because seriously, like she or the DT are going to do their homework first! NOT!

Yes I would not mind if she is hornswaggled...or whoever her benefactor is. I think anyone paying for her existence knows by now it is just burning good money after bad. To think there are truly good and honest people who would benefit from such help. Makes me wonder how people are ok with their motivations.

Yes, but all this chat about her taking online courses is just pie in the sky. The probation document was released today and she is still required to search diligently for a job - there are no exceptions. She can apply to the DOC and the Court for a waiver to go to school, but as of five o'clock today, that has not been done.

So far, as this is, is Baez trying to pimp up FCA's probation into something that is respectable and "nothing". She is still just a plain felon serving a year's probation, and as we all know - she will not be able to keep to all of her "requirements."

And why all of a sudden are we assuming her PO is a soft touch. This is a guy that is part of law enforcement - how do we know he is not a Caylee supporter, a Yuri Melich supporter, etc. etc. and secretly has a chip on his shoulder and will be pleased to make Ms Anthony's life a complete hell for the next year. Maybe he resents all the special care she's getting. Perhaps he is just waiting and watching for a split second when he can just blow the whistle and say - Okidohkee - you just broke the rules - back to jail you go!

To me that's a whole lot more likely than someone who is going to be making her year a soft year. This is a PO officer for heavens sake - he/she has probably heard every con there is, and some we've never suspected.

..what i love about this probationary period----up to now she has perhaps been living here----and there-----not so for probation.

..she had to register an address---and STAY there for a year.
..or----give her P.O. a good reason for moving------ask her p.o. if she CAN travel out of state...every time...

..whoever "took her in" for this year long period is going to get an eye-opener-----yeah, she can pull off "sweet and polite" as she did with the P.O.-----for a time.

..we've all seen what happens when things don't go HER way---and out come the "eff this!!! eff that!!!" and the fangs...

..kc getting out---and going on probation----is not working out for "the team" ----or her...

..there's no money when there's no market, which was what they were counting on-----and no one's biting.

I have to agree with Logicalgirl about the PO. Don't expect KC to be handled with kid gloves. She will be handled according to the rules from her PO, if not b/c it is the job, b/c the person stuck being her PO knows that all will be publicized somehow someway and must follow the rules. I don't think any PO wants to lose a job over a criminal, or end up in a big legal mess over a criminal, especially knowing that the world would find out about it.

You just search for an identity that uses the most keywords related to FCA, such as Cays (for Caylee).

You cannot keep secrets for long in the public domain, that's why I don't get the inflaming and hiding strategy versus the defusing and integrating strategy.

Go to Suburban and cry for Caylee, hug your parents, etc you will win some sympathy from some and start on a road to recovery versus alienation and isolation IMO.

I completely agree with this, I cant imagine why they arent doing this kinda thing. OCA should be all up in the media, talking about caylee and how she's miserable without her, how the years in prison were nothing compared to a life without her daughter, even facing the DP was nothing because then she could be with her daughter, how terribly she regrets her bizarre reactions after the "accident" but she was desperate to deny the death, she should be at all the balloon releases, she should be all up in the media talking about how she will spend her life advocating for children in the name of her lovely daughter, she should be publicly loving up her parents, forgiving them for everything since their whole lives were all destroyed by the "accident" etc etc etc ad nauseum

I personally wouldnt fall for it, but plenty of people would....even if no one did, the over-saturation would cause everyone to lose interest superfast and she could then disappear.

this hiding and fanning the flames....well, it sure makes her look even more guilty, doesnt it? cant face the questions, knowing she would become enraged and slip at some point.

Yes, but all this chat about her taking online courses is just pie in the sky. The probation document was released today and she is still required to search diligently for a job - there are no exceptions. She can apply to the DOC and the Court for a waiver to go to school, but as of five o'clock today, that has not been done.

So far, as this is, is Baez trying to pimp up FCA's probation into something that is respectable and "nothing". She is still just a plain felon serving a year's probation, and as we all know - she will not be able to keep to all of her "requirements."

And why all of a sudden are we assuming her PO is a soft touch. This is a guy that is part of law enforcement - how do we know he is not a Caylee supporter, a Yuri Melich supporter, etc. etc. and secretly has a chip on his shoulder and will be pleased to make Ms Anthony's life a complete hell for the next year. Maybe he resents all the special care she's getting. Perhaps he is just waiting and watching for a split second when he can just blow the whistle and say - Okidohkee - you just broke the rules - back to jail you go!

To me that's a whole lot more likely than someone who is going to be making her year a soft year. This is a PO officer for heavens sake - he/she has probably heard every con there is, and some we've never suspected.

I really hope the PO assigned to FCA has a strong character as you described. However, at the moment I'm somewhat weary because of the accomodations that have been made for FCA to register with her PO.

As several have pointed out, registered sex offenders, whose crimes are much more heinous than a crime of stolen checks, are not offered the "right" of keeping his or her address a secret out of fear of the offenders safety.

..what i love about this probationary period----up to now she has perhaps been living here----and there-----not so for probation.

..she had to register an address---and STAY there for a year.
..or----give her P.O. a good reason for moving------ask her p.o. if she CAN travel out of state...every time...

..whoever "took her in" for this year long period is going to get an eye-opener-----yeah, she can pull off "sweet and polite" as she did with the P.O.-----for a time.

..we've all seen what happens when things don't go HER way---and out come the "eff this!!! eff that!!!" and the fangs...

..kc getting out---and going on probation----is not working out for "the team" ----or her...

..there's no money when there's no market, which was what they were counting on-----and no one's biting.

Blue mine. Out of state? It's even more restrictive than that. According to what the Dept. of Corrections spokeswoman said (and probably her probation documents, too, although I haven't checked that), Ms. Anthony can't leave THE COUNTY without WRITTEN permission. Check this link to a FL counties map below. Anyone who knows the central FL area knows that what we think of as "Orlando" is really spread across 4 counties (Orange, Osceola, Polk, and Seminole...and even Lake County to a lesser degree, so maybe 5 counties!). Not sure I can articulate it well, but it's sort of like the metropolitan Atlanta area, for those that know it....it, too, is commonly spread across 5 counties. Anyway, the point is, for one who lives in say, Orange County, it's very hard to live daily life and NOT cross over into one of the other counties. Some of central FL's best malls and major shopping outlets are in a couple of those counties, and you KNOW Ms. Anthony won't be able to resist hitting them at some point, probably frequently. So what's she going to do, write a letter or email EVERY TIME she wants to go to Seminole Town Center? Heck no. She's going to do whatever she wants and at some point, someone is going to see her and report her. JMO.

http://www.floridasunday.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Florida-Counties.jpg

I have to agree with Logicalgirl about the PO. Don't expect KC to be handled with kid gloves. She will be handled according to the rules from her PO, if not b/c it is the job, b/c the person stuck being her PO knows that all will be publicized somehow someway and must follow the rules. I don't think any PO wants to lose a job over a criminal, or end up in a big legal mess over a criminal, especially knowing that the world would find out about it.

The PO who is stuck with her for the next year needs to remember who he/she is dealing with. Have an extra PO there as a witness during the reporting or have a video camera / tape recorder rolling. FCA is clearly one that he/she needs to practice 'CYA' with.

Baez cant take the heat on facebook so he yanked his pics LOL

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/07/26/casey-anthonys-attorney-yanks-facebook-photos/

this is from 2010 but I never saw this article. FB is so full of his pics I dont know what if anything he can do about it now and I think he is back or someone playing to be him is on FB.

There's a group called Jose Baez' Mole, and a group called *advertiser censored** Jose Baez (with a cartoon of HHJP bopping him on the head with a giant gavel as the profile pic) :innocent:

www.myorangeclerk.com
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY M
Case No. 2008-CF-013331-A-O
The Check Fraud Case
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
07/21/2011 Request to Withdraw Notice to Suspend Driver's License

08/07/2010 Notice to Suspend Driving Privileges Done

Thanks for finding that.

When I went to your link which ends up being the main page for the Clerk, I had trouble at first finding this request so I was searching around and came across a screen to check your driver's license to see if it is valid or not. All you had to do was put in your DL number. Do we have her number somewhere?

Thanks for finding that.

When I went to your link which ends up being the main page for the Clerk, I had trouble at first finding this request so I was searching around and came across a screen to check your driver's license to see if it is valid or not. All you had to do was put in your DL number. Do we have her number somewhere?

I found the number on one of the early investigative documents. The DL number is currently not a valid FL number. So, if that site info is up to date, she has not renewed.

Totally true, and excellent point! You can be darn sure I did my homework before I started school. And as Murphismo pointed out upthread, having previous education and/or experience can help "bolster" an online degree when viewed by potential employers. However, IMO, the need to "bolster" an online degree is in many cases simply because people have some misconceptions and/or make generalizations about online schools. (eta: I'm not quoting Murphismo here, just picking up on something she said...I want to be clear I'm not putting words on others' mouths, nor do I feel like she was saying online degrees need bolstering, just that in her opinion they are more helpful for continuing education purposes than primary higher upper ed. If you're a male, Murphismo, I apologize:) I also apologize if I misunderstood and/or mis-represented your point. Whew).

Before online schools, there were correspondence courses, some of which were legit some weren't. In fact, there exist brick and mortar schools which aren't what they appear, either, so...crooks will be crooks will be crooks...technology changes, but crooks don't, I guess is my point. Sorry to continue the OT, although I'm justifying it as FCA is allegedly seeking online education so this all could apply to her future employment endeavors, too. :innocent:

btw, I just want to be clear I'm not mad or anything here, just discussing:)
:twocents: (boy I wish my schooling had only cost as much as my opinion) ;)

I'm a girl! I know online schooling is hard!! The only point I meant to make is that there is no one "watching her" so it will be really easy for her to cheat or have someone else do her work. By the way, I am so sorry I hurt your feelings. God bless you, I can not imagine losing a child. I don't know how you go on living. You must be a strong woman.

I found the number on one of the early investigative documents. The DL number is currently not a valid FL number. So, if that site info is up to date, she has not renewed.

...or it could be that she's been assigned a new number, if she currently has a DL. Could be that licenses are not 'renewable' past a certain point (say, 3 years? :D ), and that they simply expire, requiring one to have to reapply after that period. I don't know for certain (I've never let mine expire), but I can't see the DMV or any other government agency, except the Soc. Security Adm., leaving a number "open" indefinitely. A quick email inquiry (as to expiration of a number, etc.) could probably settle that question. It's Saturday, so there won't be any news today, but I'll see what I can find out and post an update, if I learn anything helpful.

...or it could be that she's been assigned a new number, if she currently has a DL. Could be that licenses are not 'renewable' past a certain point (say, 3 years? :D ), and that they simply expire, requiring one to have to reapply after that period. I don't know for certain (I've never let mine expire), but I can't see the DMV or any other government agency, except the Soc. Security Adm., leaving a number "open" indefinitely. A quick email inquiry (as to expiration of a number, etc.) could probably settle that question. It's Saturday, so there won't be any news today, but I'll see what I can find out and post an update, if I learn anything helpful.

Boy, ya'll are fast.

In my way of thinking, if the request to reinstate her DL was put in through the courts, permission or denial should come back through the courts and we don't have anything yet.

Of course, with this convicted felon, it could have been done under the table.

That is certainly possible. In my state, the DL number you get you have for as long as you live in the state. My daughter had a DL then became disabled and could no longer drive. A few years after her DL expired she applied for a state ID issued through DOT, and it has the same number as her old DL had. Florida might be different though; maybe in Florida once a license expires the number is permanently canceled and all new issues bear a new number.

I once found a site, a long time ago, that helps you find DL#'s. From what I saw there, it appears that your DL is a code. At this site, you filled in various info, such as date and place of birth, name, and it told you the number. I think that if she gets a new DL it will be the same # as before.

Wow, I find it interesting that you all get to keep the same DL #s. I get a new one every time the current one expires! I think they do it b/c of i.d. theft here, I never looked it up or asked why.

I once found a site, a long time ago, that helps you find DL#'s. From what I saw there, it appears that your DL is a code. At this site, you filled in various info, such as date and place of birth, name, and it told you the number. I think that if she gets a new DL it will be the same # as before.

Yes, I knew that at least part of one's DL # is coded based on last name, and year of birth, just from looking at my own number, but I thought at least part of the number was random. Apparently not? I'd love to see that site you mentioned. Is there a link? In the meantime, I checked the FL DMV main site and there's no way to easily email for the info we want, but I got a phone number and will call them Monday to see what I can learn. Funny, I'm learning more about FL because of this crazy mess than I ever knew before and have lived here most of my life. :D

Wow, fascinating......never knew this existed, but it appears to be the link you mentioned, FLMom777:

http://www.highprogrammer.com/alan/numbers/dl_us_shared.html

I input my own DL number and it indeed does work. It returned a phonetic/soundex example of my last name, exact date of birth, gender, and first and middle initial. So yeah, it appears that without a name change, one would indeed be assigned the same number, even if the license lapsed.

Thanks for this, FLMom777. :)

I'll still call Monday and see if there are exceptions to this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoftyGoalGirl