Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if her info is protected from public record. the have websites that list all convictions and arrests such as www.instantcheckmate.com
im going to look and see what is posted there since i have a membership...hang on

WOW SHE HAS 70 CASES LISTED. it lists anything she has been charged with even if not convicted. estimated income is listed at $53,000. still shows hopespring address

High priced financial advisor? Youre kidding. Before this, they seemed like avg joe smoes going off to work everyday, one not making much also and owed and owed and needed to pay off everyone. CA's Mother for one:banghead:

If they go on Dr P's show spouting excuses fo their S**t of a daughter they will end up Most Hated Grandparents!
I feel so sorry for little Caylee for being born into this blood sucking, money grubbing family.
And yes,makes sense. New SUV, keep old one to give to DD. :sick:

this is exactly why we all need to post to every available site as well as our own facebook accounts to make sure we reach as many as possible to black list his show. I for one, am NOT giving up, until justice has spoken

okay, is the general public and people on this forum actually believe these "sources" about her going to school and these postings that supposedly are from her on twitter or wherever? nothing snooty but i'm just curious. what really makes people think this is all true? it's not like she's going to post her GED certificate followed by what other certificates she works at getting. it's just not very clear to me what she can actually do with her life.

Hate to keep beating this drum, but my God the people HAVE to demand some changes on how the courts treat these cases. Do you realize that they are "protecting" a felon from society instead of protecting society from a convicted felon? We have EVERY right to know where she is and what she is doing imo, at least while she's on probation. Anyone who may be victimized by her can place the blame squarely on the court/jusge in this case.

Amen!!

this is exactly why we all need to post to every available site as well as our own facebook accounts to make sure we reach as many as possible to black list his show. I for one, am NOT giving up, until justice has spoken

Ive already black listed it for him having them on. Hes stooped to a new low for his ratings.
Why did they pull out of the Oprah show? No ca ching ca ching involved I bet. Oprah pays for peoples air fare and hotels, think that was about it lol

Good point but ... am I in the Twilight zone? :crazy:

After all, :waitasec: we are arguing 12 months probation for check fraud that isn't even probation given the security concerns and profile of Offender Anthony. It isn't as if we are appealing a LIFE sentence for child murder. GMAB!

If this goes to the Florida Supreme Court then there are HUGE stakes behind this struggle ... it isn't about the legal principles around probation for sure ... but something far bigger than that.

To me it brings greater scrutiny on the DT motives to invest so much time and money fighting this ... which to me is reasonable and moot ... as well as just inflames anger towards Offender Anthony.
Thankyou cyberborg. Yes, that was my whole point in my way-back-when original post. You put it so much better.
This is a nothing probation .... Offender Anthony (she's officially been called that, are we allowed to call her OA yet?) is getting off so lightly it's not even a joke - why don't they quit while they're ahead?

I just wonder if the Anthonys have been supplying KC with financial aid since her release. If that will be disclosed on the probation monthly report, I can just imagine what that will do to their "Support.The.Anthonys.Fund". Do not think that even that Phil interview , no matter how touching(ughh) will undo that damage.

okay, is the general public and people on this forum actually believe these "sources" about her going to school and these postings that supposedly are from her on twitter or wherever? nothing snooty but i'm just curious. what really makes people think this is all true? it's not like she's going to post her GED certificate followed by what other certificates she works at getting. it's just not very clear to me what she can actually do with her life.

Nothing. She will lilkely get some money and her marketability is dwindling as the minutes pass and very will lethally shot in the heart with probation. She has no life left, and I take comfort in that. I made a post before outlining exactly what would happen financially even if she got a 2 mill deal which, at this point, is laughable NG isnt' even covering her. Let's face it. She will never be able to attend a real university, let the sun shine on her face and get a diploma. If she goes to a small town, guess who figures her out - everyone. If she goes to a big town she gets outed, even if she goes home it is hell for the entire family. She doesnt' have the cash, nor will get it to set up an offshore trust and maintain it - plus it is not redily available (those trusts are reserved for the Al Capone's and Bill Gates' of th world) This gal is done my friends. Patience has never been my virtue but we need to be patient. Reminds me of an old quote my mom used to say "be careful what you pray for, you just might get it". She got it.

the last thing these people are going to do is report anything. if they're willing to let a child die and do nothing about it then the last thing they're going to do is report monies to her.

and listen, I am speaking realistically and not meaning to step on anyone's toes who has an online education, but going to a university and having that as a degree far trumps having an online degree. Online schools are awesome at continuing ed but employers want to know you can cut it in the real world. Just MOO and I hope noone takes offence. Cant have someone take your tests as OSU, you can at Phoenix....

I just wonder if the Anthonys have been supplying KC with financial aid since her release. If that will be disclosed on the probation monthly report, I can just imagine what that will do to their "Support.The.Anthonys.Fund". Do not think that even that Phil interview , no matter how touching(ughh) will undo that damage.

They always supported her before, why different now:floorlaugh:

the mods should move the last three pages to the probation thread, there are so many ramifications to this whole probation issue.....

i agree. i would like to take online courses but for me. for things i want to know and help the people, personally around me. career wise, you'd have to hit it pretty hard. or maybe online courses in conjunction with an actual school maybe.

likely and I sure as he double hockey sticks it comes out.... gotta tell ya, I have a hard time GA swallowing this, I always thought the public was wrong about him....

And was it on JVM? All I see on NG is Irene...who is headed my way.
KC's location could be discovered at any moment so forget the car and furniture, strawberry ..... just make sure you get your computer to a safe place.
I'm only kidding .... please stay SAFE, ALL you folks there.

i agree. i would like to take online courses but for me. for things i want to know and help the people, personally around me. career wise, you'd have to hit it pretty hard. or maybe online courses in conjunction with an actual school maybe.

online ed is fabulous for contuning ed, it is difficult to compete with actual university students for the entry level jobs.

i can create a casey anthony email. HEY! that's what we all should do. what are they gonna do?

Don't know if anyone has an Intelius subscription but I just came across an email address that may or may not be the felons.

Said to be located in Saint Augustine, FL

...which just so happens to be in St. John's county...

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=43&qf=Casey&qn=Anthony&qcs=FL&focusfirst=1

but.. could be nothing..
just throwing that out there for those who'd want to look into this sorta thing.

I agree with drifter, it's not her. I am sure she has an email and FBacccount under a diff name, rest assured the world will find her, hell all we need at WS and we'll find her:) Sorry, but we ARE PRETTY DAMN AMAZING!

Here's a thought, you guys wanna find her?? Let's start perusing the pro-casey sites and frind her most ardent supporter......Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove