Votes: 26 11.4%
  • Alive but not safe

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • In heaven

Votes: 156 68.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 44 19.3%

• Total voters
Just curious, Bern, why these two particular bodies of water ?

They are close and convenient. They would be hard to dive, or check out, due to size, and gators. The River would keep a body moving and there would be nothing left if not found right away. Little chance to get a COD or DNA.

They are close and convenient. They would be hard to dive, or check out, due to size, and gators. The River would keep a body moving and there would be nothing left if not found right away. Little chance to get a COD or DNA.

Thanks for responding - this is just so very, very sad.

I can tell you this, I am completely split as to what has happened to this little girl. I just posted on another thread about her, that if she is dead, there is nothing we can do. If she was taken by a family member, she is not in harm's way, so in time she will surface one way or the other. I just want to have hope she is okay, because we don't know what happened yet.

I can only hope that like Lacy and Conner P. and like Caylee, God will bring Haleigh back one way or another so that the family can have some closure. Ideally, there will also be evidence of what happened, but that may be too much to hope for.

:blowkiss:Sweet little baby girl, you have touched the hearts of many.... angels are loving and watching out for you now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983
Back