Votes: 26 11.4%
  • Alive but not safe

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • In heaven

Votes: 156 68.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 44 19.3%

• Total voters

wow, just for reference does anyone know how far Gallatin is from Satsuma. June 2 is quite a bit ago, seems like they would have at least some information about how old the person this skull belonged to was. Or even if it was male or female. Thanks for that link SS, I will have to keep a watch on that thread.

elle I have lost a child and know that these two parents do not act like they believe HaLeigh is dead nor are they searching for her or doing anything close to normal for a person to not know where their child is or if she is dead or alive. My HO is this is a family abduction and the only side of HaLeighs family that would have cause to abduct Haleigh (even without JR.) with no forced entry, leave the kitchen light on, the back door ajar and possible changed Haleighs shirt is the Shefield and Griffis side. The foot print is also coincidental along with the make shift camp (New and hand made items)? I can see a well planned crime with a few indicators that told Ron alot that night and confused LE for awhile. The fact that the side show started soon after with the custody issues is also enlightening to say the least, but, will not claim it was the sole reason for this families motive, but,will say it was briliant to have a probono attrney come to your aid and initiate a DCF investigation and paralelled bus ride and speed bump count while LE was trying to investigate a abduction of this families child.
If HaLeigh is found dead I will say who ever did it better find peace with their GOD.

Thank you texasmommy. So you think there might be a chance that Haleigh could possibly be in another state, or well hid. Do you think that Crystal is aware of this? I just can't convince myself that the emotions that I witnessed by Ronald and Crystal both were an act. However, I respect your opinion because as you have said, you have suffered the loss of a child and I am sure you know the emotions well. This theory of yours is a long shot in my opinion.....but if it has any truth at all, Thank God for this miracle. I thought back in the beginning that there might be hope Haleigh was still alive because the person responsible for her disappearance might not have a fear of LE suspicion. However I feel that enough time has passed that the perpetrator has murdered Haleigh and dumped her body well. What may have started out as an attempt to punish Ronald...or Crystal for that matter...has turned into what might be the murder of a child because of the nationwide attention that was once attributed to this case. This person could well be a sexual predator as well, either convicted, or unclassified at this time.

Your theory is much more promising and hopeful than what I fear. We can still pray.

My heart breaks for HaLeigh every day. My wish is she is returned to Ron and the guilty are charged with everything that they can be convicted of and all those that helped, knew and did nothing and all those that corrupted this investigation from the begining. Every person that has dirty hands needs to be convicted.
Tougher laws need to be passed to protect our children from those that would exploit children and use them for personal gain and crimes against another.

wow, just for reference does anyone know how far Gallatin is from Satsuma. June 2 is quite a bit ago, seems like they would have at least some information about how old the person this skull belonged to was. Or even if it was male or female. Thanks for that link SS, I will have to keep a watch on that thread.
I think it's not far from where MC's cousin Joe was from?and not far from where I believe there was a possible sighting of her.

Starting Location Satsuma, FL Ending Location Gallatin, TN

Total Travel Estimates: Time: 10 hours 43 minutes Distance: 650.01 miles

10 hours and 43 minutes driving and just over 650 miles. Quite a distance.

I think it's not far from where MC's cousin Joe was from?and not far from where I believe there was a possible sighting of her.

I was born just outside of Knoxville and I have never heard of Gallatin. Yes, there was a reported sighting in Knoxville I think at a Carrabba's? I hope they are able to determine who this skull belonged to...everyone deserves to rest in peace and with their name.

Has anyone kept up on that article about the skull? I am only asking b/c it is dated June 2. I am going to look to see if i can find any updates, being we are in mid July.

I was born just outside of Knoxville and I have never heard of Gallatin. Yes, there was a reported sighting in Knoxville I think at a Carrabba's? I hope they are able to determine who this skull belonged to...everyone deserves to rest in peace and with their name.
Gallatin is just outside Nashville. I have family in the area. It is a long way from Knoxville where the reported sighting was, but I think Joe was from the Nashville area if I remember right.

If the Sheffield's think HaLeigh was taken by a relative or believe she is alive, they could do a mass mailing to all the pediatricians in States they feel have a possibility of her being in and work there way out. If someone has her, at some point she will have to see a doctor and if a mailer went out she would be recognized by her Turner's. Wouldn't you have to have medical records at least? I know you could fake a birth certificate, I don't know if she has a SSN, but you could fake that too, but if a mailer with her photo and info that she had Turner's went out, it could help to bring her home.

I think it is a really good idea. I don't know if Florida has CVS and Walgreens, but they have walk in clinics basically you just pay cash right there if you say you don't have insurance. They don't check id or anything you say your the parent give them the childs name dob address and pay the bill basically.

If the Sheffield's think HaLeigh was taken by a relative or believe she is alive, they could do a mass mailing to all the pediatricians in States they feel have a possibility of her being in and work there way out. If someone has her, at some point she will have to see a doctor and if a mailer went out she would be recognized by her Turner's. Wouldn't you have to have medical records at least? I know you could fake a birth certificate, I don't know if she has a SSN, but you could fake that too, but if a mailer with her photo and info that she had Turner's went out, it could help to bring her home.

We have CVS and Walgreen's in Florida. If anyone goes to a walk-in clinic or doctor's office in Florida, they do check identification of the person coming into the clinic or office and take a copy of the adult's drivers license.

I have personally experienced having my photo taken when I went to a new doctor in Florida.

If the adult bringing in a child claiming they have Turners Syndrome, they will do a thorough examine of the child and ask a lot more questions and looking for some background info regarding the child's primary doctor. In some cases, the walk-in clinic may even attempt to contact the primary doctor in order to check on types of medication originally prescribed for the child.

If a parent wants to claim their child(ren) on their tax return, the child(ren) must have a social security number.

IMO, I am sure that all the doctors, hospitals and walk-in clinics within areas of suspect have been notified of Haleigh's disappearance as well as Haleigh's Turners Syndrome and to be on alert should a child come into any facility needing medical care and medication for Turners Syndrome.

IMO, should a medical professional say to Haleigh: "Mommy says your not feeling well today", Haleigh is very capable of saying: "That is not my Mommy, that is my ....." Haleigh loves her daddy, her mommy and even Misty so she knows enough to correct the doctor.

Good to know they check id there. Here they don't do that at all, I was thinking more for treatment of simple things like ear infection, UTI which she is prone to get. I have taken my daughter in for ear infection after DR office closed here - no form of ID was required at all, just filed out info on puter and paid the bill basically. I am glad they have additional safeguards there.

We have CVS and Walgreen's in Florida. If anyone goes to a walk-in clinic or doctor's office in Florida, they do check identification of the person coming into the clinic or office and take a copy of the adult's drivers license.

I have personally experienced having my photo taken when I went to a new doctor in Florida.

If the adult bringing in a child claiming they have Turners Syndrome, they will do a thorough examine of the child and ask a lot more questions and looking for some background info regarding the child's primary doctor. In some cases, the walk-in clinic may even attempt to contact the primary doctor in order to check on types of medication originally prescribed for the child.

If a parent wants to claim their child(ren) on their tax return, the child(ren) must have a social security number.

IMO, I am sure that all the doctors, hospitals and walk-in clinics within areas of suspect have been notified of Haleigh's disappearance as well as Haleigh's Turners Syndrome and to be on alert should a child come into any facility needing medical care and medication for Turners Syndrome.

IMO, should a medical professional say to Haleigh: "Mommy says your not feeling well today", Haleigh is very capable of saying: "That is not my Mommy, that is my ....." Haleigh loves her daddy, her mommy and even Misty so she knows enough to correct the doctor.

Good to know they check id there. Here they don't do that at all, I was thinking more for treatment of simple things like ear infection, UTI which she is prone to get. I have taken my daughter in for ear infection after DR office closed here - no form of ID was required at all, just filed out info on puter and paid the bill basically. I am glad they have additional safeguards there.

When I moved to Florida from Pennsylvania, it seems that all the medical professional facilities/doctor offices require a form of ID as well as taking photos. Since Florida has a lot of "snowbirds" during the winter months, this seems to be the standard procedure. The "patient" info form that is required whether as a new patient or one that is waiting in a clinic/hospital" always asks if this is your permanent address or winter address.

I moved here to FL from PA Also and I have never had my photo taken. I do give my FDL all the time for ID to a doctor's office. I have taken my step daughter to the doctor when she was 14, and the only thing required was my husband had me as a person who would bring her in and that included the school to take her out. I did show FDL to the school.

I moved here to FL from PA Also and I have never had my photo taken. I do give my FDL all the time for ID to a doctor's office. I have taken my step daughter to the doctor when she was 14, and the only thing required was my husband had me as a person who would bring her in and that included the school to take her out. I did show FDL to the school.

When I changed Medical Doctor's last year I had to have a picture taken. When I went to a new cardiologist 3 weeks ago, it was required a picture be taken and when I went to a lab for labwork.....a picture was required. Things are changing.... I worked in the medical field for 20 years....last in 1998 and we never did this....

I started taking my twins to a new Doctor, and they required my Ohio DL. No other doctor ever required that before, so things must be changing, and I am glad.:)

I have come to believe that there are only two places she could be. If she is alive, she is out of State with family. If she is dead, she will be found in the St John River or Lake Mayra. I was telling someone about her and they thought Family took her, until I said there was another child, and then the reaction was, family would have taken both kids, not just one. So it is coming up on 6 months and nothing.... from LE, family, press, Cobra...no one is talking.

I have come to believe that there are only two places she could be. If she is alive, she is out of State with family. If she is dead, she will be found in the St John River or Lake Mayra. I was telling someone about her and they thought Family took her, until I said there was another child, and then the reaction was, family would have taken both kids, not just one. So it is coming up on 6 months and nothing.... from LE, family, press, Cobra...no one is talking.

Just curious, Bern, why these two particular bodies of water ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983
Back