Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
Well sleuthers, here's a chance to help. Get a group together and head to the area near the Moorer's house and also from PTL and start searching septic tank systems. Work outward in a grid, crossing off each septic tank system after you search. Do a 20 to 25 mi range to start with.

Well sleuthers, here's a chance to help. Get a group together and head to the area near the Moorer's house and also from PTL and start searching septic tank systems. Work outward in a grid, crossing off each septic tank system after you search. Do a 20 to 25 mi range to start with.
I don't know about that area, but in this area most of the septic tanks have a lock on them to keep people from dumping stuff in them, so even if anyone wanted to don a bio-hazard suit and go septic diving, there wouldn't be any opportunity to do so unless and until you could get the owners to unlock them for you. I never get to have any fun....

The gag order has certainly caused a lot less attention and action in actually finding Heather. No more active searches, no more tip tents, no more media. I even noticed a roadside banner of Heather that was tattered and faded — much like the community's current sentiment. IMO, it seems as though Heather's family has even given up on any new search efforts, flyer distribution, and keeping her in the media's eye. I realize they are exhausted and have hit a wall. The media doesn't want to re-hash this case unless something new has developed. And, the vigils are ineffective for finding Heather IMOO.

In some ways, I feel the gag order has lifted a lot of the responsibility and burden off of the local LE as well. I realize they are busy but, how much time do they actually spend now on finding Heather? Probably next to none, IMO. At the very least, LE could put some pressure on Volusia County to identify the remains found back in March!

I said a long time ago that a PI should have been called in. Has this ever happened? :banghead:

They did have another vigil: Heather Elvis Prayer Vigil
Saturday, October 18 at 5:30pm
Peach Tree Landing

...and I said they are ineffective IMOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gag order has certainly caused a lot less attention and action in actually finding Heather. No more active searches, no more tip tents, no more media. I even noticed a roadside banner of Heather that was tattered and faded — much like the community's current sentiment. IMO, it seems as though Heather's family has even given up on any new search efforts, flyer distribution, and keeping her in the media's eye. I realize they are exhausted and have hit a wall. The media doesn't want to re-hash this case unless something new has developed. And, the vigils are ineffective for finding Heather IMOO.

In some ways, I feel the gag order has lifted a lot of the responsibility and burden off of the local LE as well. I realize they are busy but, how much time do they actually spend now on finding Heather? Probably next to none, IMO. At the very least, LE could put some pressure on Volusia County to identify the remains found back in March!

I said a long time ago that a PI should have been called in. Has this ever happened? :banghead:
Maybe they already know where Heather is.....and can't say....at least that fits the facts that we have, and while not the only possibility, I have a hard time believing the family just decided they didn't want to look anymore.

Maybe they already know where Heather is.....and can't say....at least that fits the facts that we have, and while not the only possibility, I have a hard time believing the family just decided they didn't want to look anymore.

I agree with that. I think they are going overboard with the gag order here though. These two jail birds are getting way more protection than Heather ever had. I thought the purpose of the gag order was not dicussing the specifics of the case. Heather being found is not giving away info on the case. IMO

I took a trip flying from Bennettsville to Myrtle Beach this week, and as I was at 2500 feet I kept looking down just thinking there is so much undeveloped and desolate wooded areas. Heather could be anywhere. There are tons of dirt roads that seem to go nowhere, with woods and swamps on both sides. I never give up hope, but I believe she will be found by accident or when the suspects turn on each other.

In looking at the aerial photo of their house (link below) and their relatives next door house (i think), that whole corner sure looks like there is lots of relatively new paved driveways and different patches of pavement.

I hope LE has carefully checked with all cement delivery companies and Home Depot type stores to see if any cement was delivered by a cement mixer truck in the immediate days after her death. OR any bags of instant cement was purchased from any of the Home Depot type stores either shortly before OR immediately after her murder.

If there is record of any of this, then it would be fairly easy to identify which new paved areas could have Heathers remains buried underneath.

I keep thinking of the arrogant confidence that TM had right after she disappeared.
Something like buried under concrete would give someone confidence she would never be found.

http://www.thestate.com/2014/11/13/3810365/judge-delays-ruling-on-release.html

Came across this article this morning from 2011...

Missing person case leads to apparent septic tank dig
Posted: Jun 10, 2011 11:20 AM EDT
Updated: Jun 14, 2011 6:57 AM EDT

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) Horry County Police investigators were at a residence on SC Hwy. 319 in reference to a missing person Friday morning.

According to Sergeant Robert Kegler with HCPD, detectives are in the middle of an ongoing missing person investigation, and investigators were sent to a mobile home off of Hwy. 319 in the Cool Springs area of Horry County in relation to the case.

...they were looking inside the septic tank.

Authorities are releasing few details on the missing person. Police have not identified the person nor how long the individual has been missing.

Our thoughts are in the same place. Though, I thought septic tanks in the area had been searched months ago. Just wish her family could get answers and try to get some closure.

The Elvis's discuss their need for resolution in the case of their missing daughter.

[video=youtu;ciCNGGtSns0]http://youtu.be/ciCNGGtSns0[/video]

Our thoughts are in the same place. Though, I thought septic tanks in the area had been searched months ago. Just wish her family could get answers and try to get some closure.

I think they are worth re-searching ALL septic tanks near the general vicinity of the lake (that old neighborhood she used to live in that is due east and slightly south off the road). And also any tanks that are generally close to their current home.

I have a septic tank and I watched the cleaning guy pump out my tank. First of all the hole at the top is large enough to drop a body through. Secondly, there is so much nasty stuff in those things that you cant tell what you are looking at. It would be very easy for someone to miss a body if it was put in one.

IMO, they should do searches again and make sure they check all pertinent ones.

Their old neighborhood which is due east and slightly south off that road leading from the lake has always bothered me because TM knew the area very well.
They should also do a general search for possible dirt graves that could have been dug there. The soil looked soft and easy to dig through in overhead shots.

Where is Heather?????[emoji20]

I REALLY want that info but I'm ok with waiting if they are afraid that releasing it will mess up their case. As long as the M's go down...I can wait. JMO

I hear you but, Judge John is literally playing dodge ball with constitutional law. :runaway:Not sitting well with me IMOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85
Back