Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
We don't know that the Elvis family may know.

Truth is - as I sat hear reading this morning - I had the thought that for all we know - they could know it is Heather - they could have already done a private memorial - etc. They have done, IMO, an amazing job of keeping anything they know about the case quiet, low key, silent.

If it were my daughter - and LE told me I needed to handle it that way to ensure the best case possible against the people who killed my child - You can bet your bloomers that's what I would do!

As community members - of course we would want to know - but at the same time - LE and the Solicitor seem pretty convinced Heather is gone. I don't think anyone really believes she is still alive and out there somewhere - so absolute confirmation only validates our thoughts. As much as it might be nice to know - I also believe that we as a community agree that if its in the best interest of the case not to know - then that's what it is.

Again - I have no idea if those remains belong to Heather. Part of me hopes they do (and that there's a ton of evidence there) the other part of me hopes not because that would confirm the comments I've read that TM/SM did indeed dispose of Heather like trash. THAT makes me so sad/angry/disgusted - and I don't like those feelings!! :)

With it saying "body", I doubt it's Heather ... I hate even typing all this ... But I think she would be remains by now ... :(

I can't even imagine what the Elvis family is feeling right now.

Or any family with a missing loved one in the area

With it saying "body", I doubt it's Heather ... I hate even typing all this ... But I think she would be remains by now ... :(

Sadly, I agree with you. :sigh: That was my first thought when I saw that a "body" was found. :(

I agree. Her body would be reduced to skeletal remains by now. The body being found in a ditch also tells me this is not Heather. IMO

I think that when Heather is found, we will hear about a press conference being held by HC or MB LE. I don't think it will be "Body found" and we will have to wait to find out if it is her. In the high-profile cases, a lot of the time, they manage to keep reports of finding a body out of the media, until they can announce that they found the victim at the PC. This is what happened w/ Dylan Redwine, for instance. We heard that the media was heading to the town he went missing from for a press conference, and at it, they announced they found him. There was nothing about finding a body and trying to identify it before. I think that is what will happen here.

I truly believe that TM's social media might help to convict her & SM's shows who he is once and for all. Although without a confession at this point and time...well, He's on the guilty side for me now. Help help, I'm cuffed to the bed...well sir, was this against your will? Yeah, my wife said so. (a joke)

Trying to imagine this? whaa? The whole media release of his restrictions was bizarre to me. jmo

I'm sorry if this was already discussed but can anyone tell me what the circular thing on the right is? Please and thank you.

Attachments

• circle.jpeg
    circle.jpeg
    484.5 KB · Views: 436
I'm sorry if this was already discussed but can anyone tell me what the circular thing on the right is? Please and thank you.

Hmmn, that's a pretty big something whatever it is. Something to do with sewer or a leach line clean-out?

Hmmn, that's a pretty big something whatever it is. Something to do with sewer or a leach line clean-out?

I was wondering about the sewer too but have no idea. If it does have anything to do with the sewer...:scared:

I am not sure, but I thought it was a fountain or the frame to an above ground pool. This historical Google Earth shows it with some white items around the outside (they are too blurry to tell for sure what those are) that look like some kind of landscaping around it.

Attachments

• CircularItemInNeighborsYard.jpg
    CircularItemInNeighborsYard.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 408
Having a hard time with perspective, kind of.

Is it a round pen for horse training? A huge fountain that once was? I see puddles of water, when blown up, maybe...

It's interesting but think the FBI and Horry CO, hopefully would check that for sure. I don't veiw them as incompetent at all in this fully laid out evidence trial of the two, for Heather's murder. Do you locals? I'm not getting that from the charges nor witnessed statements posted online by TM, deleted now & evidence of photos, texts etc....They have enough. I put my support behind the prosecution of the two completely. jmo

Looks like old fountain, I hope it's overturned to see if it's got anything under it..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Having a hard time with perspective, kind of.

Is it a round pen for horse training? A huge fountain that once was? I see puddles of water, when blown up, maybe...

It's interesting but think the FBI and Horry CO, hopefully would check that for sure. I don't veiw them as incompetent at all in this fully laid out evidence trial of the two, for Heather's murder. Do you locals? I'm not getting that from the charges nor witnessed statements posted online by TM, deleted now & evidence of photos, texts etc....They have enough. I put my support behind the prosecution of the two completely. jmo

Hey Dr Know! I may be critical of local news coverage, bc they really can't seem to get it together ever. Even for the simple things, the clip won't load or they have the wrong one loaded..but LE in Horry County seems to be pretty much on the ball. I have confidence in them. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae
Back