Where is Lee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably get in trouble, but Lee is listed as an officer for the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. along with Mallory and Mallory's mom. So, it doesn't look like he is distancing himself from the family. I'm not saying he still believes Casey though.

I'll probably get in trouble, but Lee is listed as an officer for the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. along with Mallory and Mallory's mom. So, it doesn't look like he is distancing himself from the family. I'm not saying he still believes Casey though.

I saw that. Mallory is blessed she says on her myspace page. Looks like they are still together.

I saw that. Mallory is blessed she says on her myspace page. Looks like they are still together.

Yep. There's so many rumors, etc. being thrown out there, who really knows what the heck is going on with any of them.

Yep. There's so many rumors, etc. being thrown out there, who really knows what the heck is going on with any of them.

There was a posting on craigslist that led people to speculate they were broken up. I don't think anyone should trust anonymous craiglist ads to start with, but it did make sense. With him a part of the foundation along with Mallory and of course Mallory's mother being on the board of directors it seems he is just lying low ever since having to give his DNA by subpoena.

Where did you find details on the foundation...where it lists the officers?

A little update on Lee and on Mallory...If you type in Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation Inc. on the search function here then scroll down to the Officer's names, you will find them both:

http://www.sunbiz.org/

Officer/Director DetailName & AddressTitle P, CYNTHIA M
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 Title D A, GEORGE A
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 Title D A, LEE A
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 Title D P, MALLORY
5612 PARKDALE DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32839 Title D P, JODY
5612 PARKDALE DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32839

This was updated as of Oct. 22, 2008.

NB. I have removed last names.

Originally Posted by Pink Panther
Mallory has now changed her myspace message to "Mally-Bu! is so in love with him" and her mood is now blessed:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=33318424

Huh. Well if I thought the pregnancy rumors were BS before, that might make me sit back for a minute. I cannot imagine being in the middle of this nightmare and posting any of this unless I were pg and LA had promised to leave his family, change our names, and start a new life somewhere b/c he loves me more than anything else in the world. Oh, and by the way, he just found out he's really adopted!

I wonder what she's like. I wonder what they were like before Hurricane Casey. Probably perfectly nice normal people who tried to avoid the Anthony home.

Would you please provide a link to this information. I have not heard anything about LA being adopted....thank you.

I voted yes and I do not think it is because he is guilty of anything. I think he feels she is guilty, I think he knows his parents are in denial and I think once the acqusations started flying about him, the rumors and inuendo he said, thats it I am done I do not need this crap.

I agree with you.

I hope that the he Mallory is so in love with is Lee. I have developed a soft spot for both of them. I want someone to be able to survive this insanity and live "happily ever after" if at all possible.

Mallory has now changed her myspace message to "Mally-Bu! is so in love with him" and her mood is now blessed:

Would you please provide a link to this information. I have not heard anything about LA being adopted....thank you.

I believe she was being sarcastic in her statement... not stating a fact.

Huh. Well if I thought the pregnancy rumors were BS before, that might make me sit back for a minute. I cannot imagine being in the middle of this nightmare and posting any of this unless I were pg and LA had promised to leave his family, change our names, and start a new life somewhere b/c he loves me more than anything else in the world. Oh, and by the way, he just found out he's really adopted!

I wonder what she's like. I wonder what they were like before Hurricane Casey. Probably perfectly nice normal people who tried to avoid the Anthony home.

Please post link that says Lee found out he was adopted. Or were you just being funny,lol?

Guess I'm in the minority here, too.

A few reasons:

It's hard for me to forget that high five moment at the jail.

Per LP, CA and GA had agreed to take lie detector test, but LA is the one who said, oh no. I feel this was a MAJOR setback for the LE investigation.

Something doesn't smell right about the convenient computer crash on 7/15. Whether LA (or AL) had anything to do with this, we don't know...but a lie detector test may have helped sort this issue out, too.

Also, in one of the jail interviews it is asked of CA ... paraphrasing "can we still trust the same people" or something like that. What did he mean and whom is he talking about?

Hi! First time poster....

My hinky meter has been going way up when it comes to LA lately.

I've recently re-listened to the first jail call home from KC when she spoke to him and then the 2nd time when she called his cell phone. (Interesting how she called him by himself on his cell and not her parent's house!! I'm sure she confided something in him before she was arrested and LA put on a show of tough love at the house in front of the family while talking but was way softer when he got the 2nd call on his cell)

Casey's demeanor completely changed, too...her tone was nicer and she was helpful in the 2nd call.

Amazing to hear LA WARNING her about how the calls will be released and then pausing constantly to rethink how he wants to phrase things as to not raise any red flags...."I would have worded things differently had I known" the jail visit would be released.

I think the "where's the phone" conversation is almost like she is telling him where the body is. "JBlanchard park, maybe??" And he keeps asking weird questions to almost prepare her for ways to think of how she will answer these questions (like why isn't the babysitter's number on the phone?... how could we verify Juliette?). It's like he is coaching her how to answer things!

Reading into the conversation even more, I think it's weird how he asks if she still thinks Caylee is ok?? And KC said she still thinks she is OK....and that she has that mother's instinct like Mom's says so she just knows she is still close (like her body is still covered up....hasn't washed up on shore, has been unburied).

That conversation was totally spoken IN CODE.....even LA's "the sooner we get this all worked out the sooner we find Caylee and the sooner you get to come home" was all for the audience.

HE TOTALLY KNOWS EVERYTHING. I'm sure of it.

Also, in one of the jail interviews it is asked of CA ... paraphrasing "can we still trust the same people" or something like that. What did he mean and whom is he talking about?

Ok, I found the transcript:

LEE ANTHONY, BROTHER: You know, I know there`s some -- you know, some people that you referred to in the past, and you know, I`m just curious if, you know, anything has changed as far as who I can trust and all those type of things.

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING CHILD: I mean, as far as I`m concerned, nothing`s really changed on that level, so -- and if anything does, I`ll obviously let you know.

I thought this was strange and she know exactly whom he was talking about so it was a recent conversation about whom to trust. Strange

Originally Posted by Dolce171

I believe she was being sarcastic in her statement... not stating a fact.

She?? Mallory?? and where/when was the statement made ??? Mallory's myspace is set to private so if that is where the info is - I am unable to read it. Sorry - don't mean to be a pest ... just want to make sure that what is written here as speculation is indicated as so.

Does he want her out because he is afraid she'll tell enough of the truth, which may not be in his best interest?

I think KC told Lee in their private car conversation that she killed Caylee "by accident" and tried to cover it up and told him to crash her computer and get all of her stuff and LA probably started to help her but now wishes he had never gone there with her.

He is probably scared to death the real truth will come out on how he helped her cover it up.

Please post link that says Lee found out he was adopted. Or were you just being funny,lol?

Originally Posted by Dolce171

She?? Mallory?? and where/when was the statement made ??? Mallory's myspace is set to private so if that is where the info is - I am unable to read it. Sorry - don't mean to be a pest ... just want to make sure that what is written here as speculation is indicated as so.

No no no no no!!!! Sorry! Lee is NOT adopted (that I know of).

What I was saying is that I had assumed the pregnancy rumors were just rumors and I never gave them any credibility until I saw Mallory's myspace. BUT, when I saw her change in mood and page title, it made me rethink it.

As in, I can't even imagine being Mallory right now and feeling "blessed" unless I were pregnant and Lee told me that he loved me, we would run away together and start a new life, and that he had been adopted (IOW, the baby I was carrying didn't have any genetic tie to Casey or Cindy, et al.)

It just seems an odd choice of words for her mood unless she truly is pg. OR maybe she feels blessed b/c her family seems so happy and normal in comparison to the Anthony train wreck. But still, if she is "so in love with him" then she must be thinking along the lines of joining it. So it makes you go "hmmm." :waitasec:

I think KC told Lee in their private car conversation that she killed Caylee "by accident" and tried to cover it up and told him to crash her computer and get all of her stuff and LA probably started to help her but now wishes he had never gone there with her.

He is probably scared to death the real truth will come out on how he helped her cover it up.

I think he was an accomplice as well. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members