Where is Madeleine? Where is she?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry about your mom darlin!!! I can't imagine what it would be like to have a child missing, even though I saw my mother ache for my sister until my mother's passing. Unfortunately, she and my father didn't live to know that my sister had been found. The only comfort that my family takes is that my sister is no longer alone and my parents are with her.

I also pray that Maddie is found. Although I still fear for her siblings constantly. If she's found, I don't see how they could ever return her to the parents who left her alone.

Jeana, my heart goes out to you. The only comfort as you said, is that when your parents left this world, they were greeted by your sister.

I have to say, though, I don't think the twins will be in danger from their parents, I think they have a much different temperament from Madeleine and that will save them, sadly. :(

Thanks for the warm thoughts y'all. I didn't mean to shift the focus away from Maddy though. :blushing:

I don't really think that the twins are in immediate danger, but if the parents are guilty, I don't see how they can possibly grow up in a normal household. Even now, the media glare, the rumors, the spotlight. They'll always have questions if this thing isn't figured out.

Thanks for the warm thoughts y'all. I didn't mean to shift the focus away from Maddy though. :blushing:

I don't really think that the twins are in immediate danger, but if the parents are guilty, I don't see how they can possibly grow up in a normal household. Even now, the media glare, the rumors, the spotlight. They'll always have questions if this thing isn't figured out.
Yes Jeana, I feel for those twins, they will always wonder! Just imagine if there is no resolution to this, them trawling through the case history in years to come, poor kids!

Don't bodies that are thrown into the ocean sometimes wash up?

I was going to reply to someone's post about this yesterday but the forum went down and hadn't come up again by the time I went to bed.

This was discussed on the documentary a couple of evenings ago. The expert who was interviewed said it was "unlikely" that her body was dumped at sea because of the tides. He said it would have washed ashore by now.

Yes Jeana, I feel for those twins, they will always wonder! Just imagine if there is no resolution to this, them trawling through the case history in years to come, poor kids!

I know we're supposed to keep it separate, but I've always felt bad for Burke Ramsey because of this very thing. (Well, not the only reason, but a big one)

Okay, I was just looking through the latest pictures, and I have to ask:

How long has the construction behind the church been going on?

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I am trying to keep up the best I can.

Okay, I was just looking through the latest pictures, and I have to ask:

How long has the construction behind the church been going on?

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I am trying to keep up the best I can.

If you are wondering if it was going on when Maddie vanished, yes it was. There was also alot of road construction going on (map of that in the pictures thread too).

Off topic: Your countdown made me completely stressed out...I need to start shopping!! ;)

I was going to reply to someone's post about this yesterday but the forum went down and hadn't come up again by the time I went to bed.

This was discussed on the documentary a couple of evenings ago. The expert who was interviewed said it was "unlikely" that her body was dumped at sea because of the tides. He said it would have washed ashore by now.

If Maddie was placed in a suitcase/duffel bag, with about 10 of those street pavers placed inside, It would sink to the bottom of the ocean never to be seen again.

I have a canvas duffel bag I bought at Wal-mart that can hold my 8 yr old. I bought it for vacation to carry our own pillows and beach towels. My son hid in it during a game of hide and go seek...he was only found because he started giggling when the seeker kid kept walking past him

Has anyone heard anything about the searches? The one at the reservoir or the proposed seach of the little church? Anything?

Why is it taking so long?

Salem

And then there was the proposed search of the more or less arid land around PDL, the terrain that "tourists don't usually visit" according to police because it is not appealing. No results from that, the reservoir or the church that I have seen. Certainly no headlines on these. I do believe that we would have seen word of a significant discovery, don't you?

Yes, I'm sure we would have heard something if something was found, but in this particular case, I would have thought that we would hear if nothing was found and because nothing seems to be making the press, I'm wondering just what has happened or even if they have carried out the searches.

It is a lot like the Portugal team going to England. The headlines read like the team has already left for England, but then when you read the story, it just says the team is going someday, maybe this week, maybe next.

Frustrating.

Salem

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2810_maddie.shtml

Has any one posted this link yet? Now they are saying Maddie she was snatched TO ORDER by a paedophile gang then SMUGGLED out to Morocco.

Poor Maddie, poor little angel.

Today we sensationally reveal the renowned Spanish Metodo 3 detective agency—hired by parents Kate and Gerry—believe the four-year-old was targeted after a tip-off from INSIDE their Portuguese holiday complex.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2810_maddie.shtml

INSIDE their Portuguese holiday complex? Like the employees? Maybe like waiters and waitresses and maids and desk clerks? Like the ones who were watching the McCann's and friend's comings and goings so closely?

IF this can be believed it should put another slant on the "investigation". Naturally this wouldn't take the heat off the McCanns 'cause they left the kids alone, believing it was safe, and for that they should be made to pay for the rest of their lives. I'm probably a bit more liberal and believe we should castrate, then draw and quarter the PERPS/ABDUCTORS.

But. . .I don't believe any of that will ever happen. It will go on and on and on and Kate and Gerry will be ever guilty and no Madeleine will ever be found. Pedophile rings have tentacles in places too high for real justice - God knows what heads would roll and what countries would have a quick leadership change.

Just my humble opinion of course. It's much easier to believe the McCanns did it.

Until now, I had known only that private detectives had been deployed by the McCanns. This is good information about Method 3 and what their investigations & explorations have led to in hypotheses. They think someone who works for the resort was a tipster and that has always seemed likely. Method 3 refers to "a Portuguese pedophile" and the British criminalists believe a very local person was a perpetrator. Criminal profilers in the USA like Van Zandt (FBI, ret.) and even Sr. Baptista of the tapas restaurant think that the scheduled routine, night after night, worked against the safety of all of the children. Movements were too predictable and allowed a plot to form. Thank you for this link!

The McCanns say that Madeleine had a sense of danger. Kate has said that she herself had a bad premonition when she learned to her surprise that The Ocean Club apartments had no baby listening service (at door or window). She also felt that the family was being watched. Then the manager of the residences warned the McCanns that they needed to provide a sitter or go to the creche (and informed them there had been complaints about the upset, crying children). So many cues that spell danger and which were ignored. Instead, "It just felt so safe!" It doesn't compute really. Either you sense you're at peril or you don't. How can you feel safe and threatened? What's more, the danger was always those evenings of separation.

The McCanns say that Madeleine had a sense of danger. Kate has said that she herself had a bad premonition when she learned to her surprise that The Ocean Club apartments had no baby listening service (at door or window). She also felt that the family was being watched. Then the manager of the residences warned the McCanns that they needed to provide a sitter or go to the creche (and informed them there had been complaints about the upset, crying children). So many cues that spell danger and which were ignored. Instead, "It just felt so safe!" It doesn't compute really. Either you sense you're at peril or you don't. How can you feel safe and threatened? What's more, the danger was always those evenings of separation.
Absolutely, their contradictions as to feeling safe to leave their children alone are deplorable! The thought that they had been warned & actually felt they were being watched (which I take with a large pinch of salt) makes their decision to go ahead with their plans utterly inexcusable, callous & a complete act of madness! Even to write down what they did makes me feel totally revulsed!

Well said, Tuba, there are so many contradictions there.

So, what do you guys think about the fact that Madeleine may have been snatched to order? Or, that the gang may have been tipped off by an employee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member