Where Precisely Do You Think Caylee Died?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is the location of Caylee's Death.

• Car

Votes: 577 54.3%
  • Pool

Votes: 100 9.4%
  • Caylee's Room

Votes: 102 9.6%
  • Casey's room

Votes: 231 21.7%
  • Computer Room

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other Room

Votes: 51 4.8%

• Total voters
Posted this also in the inflatable bed thread but it really belongs here

In the lastest doc dump this is KC's movements for 6.14-6.27.08.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20318259/detail.html

bbm:

June 14

0302 southerly movement towards parents from TL's apt
0312-1157 in the area of parents
1150 northerly movement
1213-1530 in the area of TL's apt
1537-0632 in the area of parents thru the 15th

June 15

0000-0151 continuous cell activity
break in activity sleep pattern
0632-0856 in area of parents
0915-1910 in the area of TL's apt
1913 southerly movement
1936-0322 in the area of parents thru the 16th

June 16

0000-0322 continuous cell activity
0745-1614 in the area of the parents
1618-1757 movement to the north, west and northwest
1757-2317 in the area of Semoran Blvd and Aloma ave

June 17
1052-1418 in the area of Semoran Blvd and Aloma Ave
1418-1444 in the area of the parents
1445-1605 southwesterly movement from parents towards Lee Vista and TCP Drive
1636-1720 in the area of Alfaya/Research PKWY/SR50
1720-1723 westerly movement from above area
2023-0031 in the area of TL's apt thru the 18th

June 18
0000-0031 continuous cell activity
0755-1405 in the area of TL's apt
1411 southerly movement activity
1442-1610 in the area of the parents
1611-1615 northerly movement
1627-1857 in the area of TL's apt

June19
0832-1410 in the area of TL's apt
1427-1507 movement to the east and remains; 3 Parks
1623-1654 movement to the west; Colonial/Forsyth area
1745-2102 movement to the east and remains; Waterford
2102-0031 in the area of TL's apt

I am posting a question and my response here instead of on the inflatable bed thread where the question was asked.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear.

The critical time IMHO is about 11 1/2 hours.

START: Sunday, June 15, 2008 starting at about 2000 hours (8:00 p.m.) or after the loud oral fight between CA and KC that the neighbors heard,

EXTENDING TO

Monday, June 16, 2008 ending at about 0730 hours (7:30 a.m.) when CA allegedly heard them breathing in KC's room. STOP.

The cell phone pings only put them somewhere within the 2 to 3 mile diameter range of the towers that serve the A's home. They might well have been in the Pontiac at any place within the range of those towers.

Then, we do know the neighbors saw her on Wednesday, June 18th when she tried to borrow a shovel. On June 18th shortly after 2:00 p.m., she goes from TL's to the A's home -- which corresponds with the neighbors observation, IIRC. I didn't say anything about June 19th. I did then mention JULY 15th which is when CA found her at TL's.

Try thinking of this -- use the premise that Caylee died between the fight and the early morning when CA left for work. What if KC and Caylee were not at the A home, but -- nearby -- in the car -- like they used to wait for the parents to leave.
The problem with the theory that KC was waiting nearby in the car waiting for her mother to go to work are the computer forensics. KC was on the computer instant messaging at 7:45 a.m. and downloaded a picture onto the Anthony house computer at 9 a.m. KC had to be inside the house to use the Anthony computer.

There is no reason for KC to sit in an uncomfortable car waiting for Cindy to go to work so she could sneak back into the Anthony house AFTER Caylee was dead. Tony didn't have school on June 16. KC's safe place to go was awaiting her as soon as she didn't have Caylee. Downloading a picture of Fusian onto her parent's computer was not an emergency worth sitting in an uncomfortable car and the possibility of seeing and having to talk to George over. There was nothing except Caylee to keep KC in her parent's house until just after 4 p.m. on June 16. George had to be at work by 2. I'm not sure why KC even stuck around her parent's house until 4 p.m...unless it took KC awhile to work up courage to do the crime.

I voted for KC's room. KC's bare feet and day clothes, to me, suggest a child put down for a nap.

I swear i hate to say this, the sweet baby Caylee died in Caseys room the nite of the 15th. In her rage, and we have seen that, she wanted an out, and she took it. I can't say anymore right now. Too upset.

I have always thought that Caylee died in KC's car late/15th early/16th after being whisked away after the fight with Cindy. I don't think that KC would have had the nerve to kill Caylee in her parents house. I don't think that KC would have trusted that Cindy would not barge into her room and discover a dead Caylee in the bed. The car to me seems the most likely place, parked on a desolate street near the A's home, and then into the trunk. I don't find it hard to imagine that after Cindy went to work (she was the one KC had to worry about) and KC being aware of George's sleeping late habits, she came into the house to shower, change, and while she was there, she got on the computer. Cindy and George never heard or saw Caylee on the 16th, they had a pretty good idea from the way KC left the house with Caylee (in a rage) that the 15th/16th is when Caylee died, and they invented the story about seeing, hearing KC and Caylee on the morning of the 16th so that the neighbor's hearing the huge fight (they are lying that it never happened) could not in any way go towards motive for KC killing Caylee.

I have always thought that Caylee died in KC's car late/15th early/16th after being whisked away after the fight with Cindy. I don't think that KC would have had the nerve to kill Caylee in her parents house. I don't think that KC would have trusted that Cindy would not barge into her room and discover a dead Caylee in the bed. The car to me seems the most likely place, parked on a desolate street near the A's home, and then into the trunk. I don't find it hard to imagine that after Cindy went to work (she was the one KC had to worry about) and KC being aware of George's sleeping late habits, she came into the house to shower, change, and while she was there, she got on the computer. Cindy and George never heard or saw Caylee on the 16th, they had a pretty good idea from the way KC left the house with Caylee (in a rage) that the 15th/16th is when Caylee died, and they invented the story about seeing, hearing KC and Caylee on the morning of the 16th so that the neighbor's hearing the huge fight (they are lying that it never happened) could not in any way go towards motive for KC killing Caylee.
That's what I'm thinking. Just a little to add to it. I think once she was out of the house with Caylee, Caylee would have been throwing a typical two-year-old tantrum; overly tired and emotionally raw from the CA - KC fight. KC tried to shut her up so she could text and talk on her cell phone.

It went a little too far. Maybe KC had been experimenting with chloroform before and tried it again. Maybe while Caylee was knocked out KC applied the duct tape. That would explain how she could get several layers on an otherwise squirming two-year old.

KC didn't care anymore whether Caylee lived or died. KC doesn't like reality and once she was out of the house, she had nowhere to go. KC and AL had just been messing around that afternoon and AL (who didn't have school on the 16th) probably had something else important to him to do and didn't want KC to bring a crying Caylee over. So, they talked on the phone while she paced outside the car. Caylee was restrained inside the car and the minutes flew by while KC was on her cell -- too long and Caylee died of smothering or the chloroform or both.

KC had all night to think about it. She was young and missing a night's sleep isn't that urgent; especially with that kind of adrenaline flowing. KC expressly waited until CA left the house about 7:10 a.m. before she went back into the house. GA was probably asleep. If GA woke up, KC would explain that Caylee was with Nanny -- if she had invented the Nanny before then.

KC showers and takes care of herself while she's thinking. She's computer addicted so jumping on the computer to do a couple of things wasn't that unusual. She knew where CA and GA were and Caylee was in the trunk and couldn't be discovered without her knowledge.

She stayed in her room until GA is gone and GA probably never saw her. She leaves about 4:30 to go to AL's and we next see her on camera at Blockbuster.

At that time, Caylee was still in the trunk and parked in a guest slot some distance from the other cars near AL's apartment. They used his vehicle to go to Blockbuster. After watching the videos that night, including one about a kidnapping and a dead child in the trunk, KC wakes up that night and watches a video of Caylee -- with tears. The shock is starting to lift and she is starting to react to the death. She doesn't tell AL anything.

Nothing is known about the 17th. On the 18th, the decomp odor begins to be a problem and KC still hasn't figured out how to dispose of the body. Upon her opening the trunk and disturbing the body, the 2.6 day death banded hair fell off into the trunk.

She goes back to the A's house and borrowed a shovel. That disposal attempt did not work. She gathers the laundry bag, trash bags and disposes of Caylee's body in the woods where she'd previously buried pets.

The odor continued to be a problem in the trunk. The odor was still a problem when she met GA at the house the day she wouldn't let him into the trunk and angrily gave him the gas cans. It was a close call. Perhaps there was more to the story of their meeting that hasn't been told. Maybe she knew, expressly or implicitly that GA knew it was decomp and asked about Caylee. After that she decided to ditch the car at Amscott.

Now she's thinking of getting away and the rest of her life -- restarting. She used her friends -- money, cars and stayed at AL's. She's burning bridges but she doesn't care. She called her military friend in California and was entertaining plans to abscond to California with a new Hispanic identity. She had an ID card. She just needed one more day to do that, but she had to pick up Amy at the airport. CA found Amy then when Amy came back from PR. CA had probably talked to GA. CA was intensively focused on finding KC like she'd never been before and KC didn't anticipate that. CA caught up with her. CA called LE and it wasn't on a whim, it was cover my arse.

If she hadn't stolen her grandfather's check, if she had abandoned the car on non-commercial property and if she had absconded earlier ... the story would be completely different.

That's what I'm thinking. Just a little to add to it. I think once she was out of the house with Caylee, Caylee would have been throwing a typical two-year-old tantrum; overly tired and emotionally raw from the CA - KC fight. KC tried to shut her up so she could text and talk on her cell phone.

It went a little too far. Maybe KC had been experimenting with chloroform before and tried it again. Maybe while Caylee was knocked out KC applied the duct tape. That would explain how she could get several layers on an otherwise squirming two-year old.

KC didn't care anymore whether Caylee lived or died. KC doesn't like reality and once she was out of the house, she had nowhere to go. KC and AL had just been messing around that afternoon and AL (who didn't have school on the 16th) probably had something else important to him to do and didn't want KC to bring a crying Caylee over. So, they talked on the phone while she paced outside the car. Caylee was restrained inside the car and the minutes flew by while KC was on her cell -- too long and Caylee died of smothering or the chloroform or both.

KC had all night to think about it. She was young and missing a night's sleep isn't that urgent; especially with that kind of adrenaline flowing. KC expressly waited until CA left the house about 7:10 a.m. before she went back into the house. GA was probably asleep. If GA woke up, KC would explain that Caylee was with Nanny -- if she had invented the Nanny before then.

KC showers and takes care of herself while she's thinking. She's computer addicted so jumping on the computer to do a couple of things wasn't that unusual. She knew where CA and GA were and Caylee was in the trunk and couldn't be discovered without her knowledge.

She stayed in her room until GA is gone and GA probably never saw her. She leaves about 4:30 to go to AL's and we next see her on camera at Blockbuster.

At that time, Caylee was still in the trunk and parked in a guest slot some distance from the other cars near AL's apartment. They used his vehicle to go to Blockbuster. After watching the videos that night, including one about a kidnapping and a dead child in the trunk, KC wakes up that night and watches a video of Caylee -- with tears. The shock is starting to lift and she is starting to react to the death. She doesn't tell AL anything.

Nothing is known about the 17th. On the 18th, the decomp odor begins to be a problem and KC still hasn't figured out how to dispose of the body. Upon her opening the trunk and disturbing the body, the 2.6 day death banded hair fell off into the trunk.

She goes back to the A's house and borrowed a shovel. That disposal attempt did not work. She gathers the laundry bag, trash bags and disposes of Caylee's body in the woods where she'd previously buried pets.

The odor continued to be a problem in the trunk. The odor was still a problem when she met GA at the house the day she wouldn't let him into the trunk and angrily gave him the gas cans. It was a close call. Perhaps there was more to the story of their meeting that hasn't been told. Maybe she knew, expressly or implicitly that GA knew it was decomp and asked about Caylee. After that she decided to ditch the car at Amscott.

Now she's thinking of getting away and the rest of her life -- restarting. She used her friends -- money, cars and stayed at AL's. She's burning bridges but she doesn't care. She called her military friend in California and was entertaining plans to abscond to California with a new Hispanic identity. She had an ID card. She just needed one more day to do that, but she had to pick up Amy at the airport. CA found Amy then when Amy came back from PR. CA had probably talked to GA. CA was intensively focused on finding KC like she'd never been before and KC didn't anticipate that. CA caught up with her. CA called LE and it wasn't on a whim, it was cover my arse.

If she hadn't stolen her grandfather's check, if she had abandoned the car on non-commercial property and if she had absconded earlier ... the story would be completely different.

Interesting theory! Just one item I would correct, which is that, IIRC, the episode of KC crying while watching the Caylee video was after Tony came back from New York in early July.

Interesting theory! Just one item I would correct, which is that, IIRC, the episode of KC crying while watching the Caylee video was after Tony came back from New York in early July.
I wasn't quite sure about that date. Thanks. The placement of that event just shows how long KC can put things off while she's thinking about them or avoiding them. She lies to herself or avoids the truth. She believes her own propaganda. Thanks again.

:hourglass::computer::3d: Didn't mean to shut down the conversation about this topic.

I just had a vision - yes - like a vision. I posted it on the inflatable bed thread cuz it happened while I was reading there.

CA was in the pool with Caylee on the 15th. CA is pissed at KC. KC strolls in. CA takes Caylee out of the pool and begins her fighting with KC. No one is paying attention to Caylee. Caylee returns to the pool.

This would explain the crazy behavior of this whole family. Pride keeps them from telling the truth. Pride is more important than the truth. They are depending on KC getting off and then they will never have to tell the truth. CA does not make mistakes. This is the ultimate mistake. Not in CA's script of her life.

Everything that has happened since is acting; acting in order to cover up the truth. Backing up the date of Caylee's disappearance was for the purpose of removing them from the pool, the backyard - they just forgot about the visit on camera to see ggp.

This bears repeating again. Excellent theory of just what happened. One little addition: from what I can remember, on the 17th AL didn't go to school and spent the entire day with KC. That KC's phone was quiet almost all of the 17th bears witness to that fact.

I believe she died outside the home possibly in the car and was at some point taken out to the backyard possibly for a failed burial attempt or maybe she feared she would be discovered in the car and need to stash her someplace for a short time.

I'm surprised so many of you think it would be too hard for Casey to actually kill her daughter in the house with Cindy and George there. Sadly, it would not take that much to tape up and smother with a pillow a young child right there on Casey's bed. JMO, the struggle would not cause that much noise. Am I wrong on this?

Cindy and Casey would be furious with each other after the fight. They were both probably going to avoid each other. I don't think Cindy busting into the room was a consideration. Caylee could have been killed while Cindy and George slept on. That night or maybe the next day - is still not completely evident yet.

Some have wondered if perhaps Caylee was harmed by an anger outburst, but not dead, maybe shook so hard that there was no reviving her but still alive, and that Casey was in a panic before deciding to finish off the deed.

We have it narrowed down to the likely hours it could have happened, but if only we had some truthful witnesses of what was going on in those hours. I do still wonder why the Anthonys have gone to so much trouble to confuse the story. It seems more than a cover-up of Casey's wrong doing. :waitasec: Why?

I decided early on that KC had smothered little Caylee in her (KC's) bedroom. That is likely where those heart shaped stickers were kept, the most likely place for the laundry bag to have been sitting, and it seems that Caylee didn't really use her own bedroom, not for sleeping anyway..she slept with KC in KC's room..
She seems to have been wearing day clothes and been barefoot..but with that Winnie the pooh blanket on or near her.. which sounds like she was napping on KC's bed when her mother ..well, we all know what KC did. So I would place the time as in the afternoon of June 16th.
I have wavered a few times, considering 'maybe in the car' but really it just doesn't work out.. slapping tape over a childs mouth while in a car is a very odd scenerio to me.

Questions I have about my own decision that it happened in KC's bedroom though.. where did KC get the garbage bags from? I doubt those were in her bedroom.. she would have had to go to the kitchen or garage to get those.. and the duct tape..probably the garage..I can't somehow form a picture of KC industriously setting off to gather garbage bags, duct tape, laundry bag, and stickers from around the house and then cold bloodedly murdering the child..

If I grant at least the stickers and the laundry bag were right at hand in the bedroom, that still leaves the duct tape and garbage bags...perhaps though she did have duct tape in the bedroom, and the garbage bags may have came into things later, as she was removing the body..
Still I am not totally convinced I am right about KC's bedroom being the place where it happened. It just is the best 'fit' I can up with.

I decided early on that KC had smothered little Caylee in her (KC's) bedroom. That is likely where those heart shaped stickers were kept, the most likely place for the laundry bag to have been sitting, and it seems that Caylee didn't really use her own bedroom, not for sleeping anyway..she slept with KC in KC's room..
She seems to have been wearing day clothes and been barefoot..but with that Winnie the pooh blanket on or near her.. which sounds like she was napping on KC's bed when her mother ..well, we all know what KC did. So I would place the time as in the afternoon of June 16th.
I have wavered a few times, considering 'maybe in the car' but really it just doesn't work out.. slapping tape over a childs mouth while in a car is a very odd scenerio to me.

Questions I have about my own decision that it happened in KC's bedroom though.. where did KC get the garbage bags from? I doubt those were in her bedroom.. she would have had to go to the kitchen or garage to get those.. and the duct tape..probably the garage..I can't somehow form a picture of KC industriously setting off to gather garbage bags, duct tape, laundry bag, and stickers from around the house and then cold bloodedly murdering the child..

If I grant at least the stickers and the laundry bag were right at hand in the bedroom, that still leaves the duct tape and garbage bags...perhaps though she did have duct tape in the bedroom, and the garbage bags may have came into things later, as she was removing the body..
Still I am not totally convinced I am right about KC's bedroom being the place where it happened. It just is the best 'fit' I can up with.
The cadaver dogs hit in the back yard,so KC had her out there at some point.It's possible KC got the trash bags and laundry bag hours ,or even days,after Caylee died,IMO.I think she wrapped her in the blanket and that was good enough ,til the decomp started.

Yes, I know the dogs indicated poor little Caylee's body was put down on the ground in the back yard.. or probably was.. although it also seems possible to me that when the trunk was cleaned up, the water pail (that I presume was used) was emptied all around the back yard.. might have caused the dogs to react to places the water was spilt out.

BUT more likely it was from KC walking around with the body, putting it down here or there as she tried to find a place to bury her, or at least hide her temporarily. I often wonder if she did find someplace to put her out there.. nothing looks like a safe enough place to me, even if she moved the playhouse, placed her body underneath it, then moved it back over her, it seems pretty risky.. those little dogs would have smelt that in an instant.
I finally decided that she likely tried to bury her there, gave it up, and placed her in the wheelwell in the trunk. Then when decomp became a problem (which would have been pretty soon, no more than a day later).. she got more garbage bags and re-bagged her body and tried to clean up the trunk a bit..

Oh KC, how COULD you do those things? Not just the horrible killing itself, which is so completly beyond me I can't even think about it, but handling her little body, carrying it, bagging it, finally carrying it into the woods and tossing it away.. I just can't imagine how anyone could do such a thing.

One of the neighbors said he saw Casey back into the garage at least once. I think that's when she used the garbage bags. Cindy and George usually parked their cars in the garage so it probably stuck out in his mind as being unusual. As for the blanket, I think she either wrapped her in it or put it on top of the laundry bag to disguise the body.

Yes, I know the dogs indicated poor little Caylee's body was put down on the ground in the back yard.. or probably was.. although it also seems possible to me that when the trunk was cleaned up, the water pail (that I presume was used) was emptied all around the back yard.. might have caused the dogs to react to places the water was spilt out.

BUT more likely it was from KC walking around with the body, putting it down here or there as she tried to find a place to bury her, or at least hide her temporarily. I often wonder if she did find someplace to put her out there.. nothing looks like a safe enough place to me, even if she moved the playhouse, placed her body underneath it, then moved it back over her, it seems pretty risky.. those little dogs would have smelt that in an instant.
I finally decided that she likely tried to bury her there, gave it up, and placed her in the wheelwell in the trunk. Then when decomp became a problem (which would have been pretty soon, no more than a day later).. she got more garbage bags and re-bagged her body and tried to clean up the trunk a bit..

Oh KC, how COULD you do those things? Not just the horrible killing itself, which is so completly beyond me I can't even think about it, but handling her little body, carrying it, bagging it, finally carrying it into the woods and tossing it away.. I just can't imagine how anyone could do such a thing.

When this poll was first posted, back in in January, I voted for "Caylee's room." Since then, I've refined my speculation and have decided that Casey's room was more likely the place of Caylee's death. Caylee could have been strangled, suffocated, or given a drug overdose. There wouldn't have been any sounds that would have awoken George and Cindy.

I believe Casey then took Caylee's body out of the house, either by the front door or out through Casey's bedroom window that opens onto the front yard. All the items found with Caylee's remains were items from the house that Casey could easily put her hands on. If any neighbor saw Casey in the wee hours of June 16th, 2008, they would have seen her putting a laundry bag, not a body, into the trunk of her car.

I have never believed George's story of seeng Casey and Caylee leave about 12:50pm on June 16, 2008 as he was watching his favorite cooking show on TV. His description is far too detailed to be remembered long after the day in question. I've always felt that George's explanation was merely an attempt to place whatever happened to Caylee someplace other than the Anthony home. His explanation painted a rosy picture of household bliss, and was also an attempt to cover the fight Cindy and Casey had the day before.

The cadaver dogs were brought in the day after Casey was arrested on July 16, 2008, and both dogs made the same hits on three locations in the yard. We know that on June 18th, 2008, Casey backed her car up to the garage and borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. She returned that shovel within an hour. The only explanation is that Casey made an attempt to bury Caylee in the Anthony's back yard, perhaps trying to dig in several locations before giving up on that idea. While she tried digging, she placed Caylee's body on the ground near where she was digging.

We also know that George and Cindy, by their own admission, were concerned about the back yard and did a search of the yard prior to the police involvement. George mentioned a depression in the back yard that wasn't there before.

Considering how small and cluttered the Anthony's back yard is, and the fact that the Anthony's have two small dogs that would detect something buried in the yard, I find it difficult to believe Casey would ever consider the back yard as a burial place.

I think that after June 18th, when Casey gave up on the idea of burying Caylee in the back yard of her parent's home, she kept Caylee's body in the trunk of her car until the odor became unbearable and she had to dispose of it. We know that Casey's car was abandoned in the parking lot of Amscot in the early morning hours of June 27th, so the disposal of Caylee's remains in the woods around the corner from the Anthony home had to have been done in those 8 days between June 18th and June 27th.

It's been more than a year since this case became headline news, and in that year, the facts surrounding Caylee's disappearance and the discovery of her remains, all lead back to the Anthony home.

There was no nanny, there was no accomplice, and this isn't a case of someone else did it. Casey did this horrific murder all by herself.

When this poll was first posted, back in in January, I voted for "Caylee's room." Since then, I've refined my speculation and have decided that Casey's room was more likely the place of Caylee's death. Caylee could have been strangled, suffocated, or given a drug overdose. There wouldn't have been any sounds that would have awoken George and Cindy.

I believe Casey then took Caylee's body out of the house, either by the front door or out through Casey's bedroom window that opens onto the front yard. All the items found with Caylee's remains were items from the house that Casey could easily put her hands on. If any neighbor saw Casey in the wee hours of June 16th, 2008, they would have seen her putting a laundry bag, not a body, into the trunk of her car.

I have never believed George's story of seeng Casey and Caylee leave about 12:50pm on June 16, 2008 as he was watching his favorite cooking show on TV. His description is far too detailed to be remembered long after the day in question. I've always felt that George's explanation was merely an attempt to place whatever happened to Caylee someplace other than the Anthony home. His explanation painted a rosy picture of household bliss, and was also an attempt to cover the fight Cindy and Casey had the day before.

The cadaver dogs were brought in the day after Casey was arrested on July 16, 2008, and both dogs made the same hits on three locations in the yard. We know that on June 18th, 2008, Casey backed her car up to the garage and borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. She returned that shovel within an hour. The only explanation is that Casey made an attempt to bury Caylee in the Anthony's back yard, perhaps trying to dig in several locations before giving up on that idea. While she tried digging, she placed Caylee's body on the ground near where she was digging.

We also know that George and Cindy, by their own admission, were concerned about the back yard and did a search of the yard prior to the police involvement. George mentioned a depression in the back yard that wasn't there before.

Considering how small and cluttered the Anthony's back yard is, and the fact that the Anthony's have two small dogs that would detect something buried in the yard, I find it difficult to believe Casey would ever consider the back yard as a burial place.

I think that after June 18th, when Casey gave up on the idea of burying Caylee in the back yard of her parent's home, she kept Caylee's body in the trunk of her car until the odor became unbearable and she had to dispose of it. We know that Casey's car was abandoned in the parking lot of Amscot in the early morning hours of June 27th, so the disposal of Caylee's remains in the woods around the corner from the Anthony home had to have been done in those 8 days between June 18th and June 27th.

It's been more than a year since this case became headline news, and in that year, the facts surrounding Caylee's disappearance and the discovery of her remains, all lead back to the Anthony home.

There was no nanny, there was no accomplice, and this isn't a case of someone else did it. Casey did this horrific murder all by herself.
Ya know, I still haven't voted yet, but after reading this...everything...and I mean everything...points back to that house.

Thanks for a great post!

I believe she killed her after she left the house. There is no way she would chance getting caught putting duct tape on Caylee while in the house- JMO-
I really believe at one point she wanted to burn the body with gas but was scared she would get draw attention to the location. So very curious to find out if syringe that was discovered had anything on it. I almost think she drove to the hide out place, killed her and then put her in the trunk and tried to bury her at home...then feared someone would find her...so took her back out to the woods. again, JMO
Yes, but she still could have smothered her with a pillow in the house, then taken the duct tape along and done that at the dump site, or while the body was in the trunk of the car backed up into the garage...

I am so there with you. Even after all this time, I can't "understand" how she could have done this to her daughter. No, I don't think it was an accident...too late for that excuse. But, it just is incomprehensible to me how she did all this. The SA should read your post...especially the ending. It would make for a great opening statement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren
Back