Where Precisely Do You Think Caylee Died?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is the location of Caylee's Death.

• Car

Votes: 577 54.3%
  • Pool

Votes: 100 9.4%
  • Caylee's Room

Votes: 102 9.6%
  • Casey's room

Votes: 231 21.7%
  • Computer Room

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other Room

Votes: 51 4.8%

• Total voters
Probably in the trunk not long after returning to the home, but before Jesse was on the phone and she told something/someone to get off the table. I've always thought the heart sticker was some type of marker to show where to let the chloroform drip, insert it, or to lay a wicking rag. Maybe enough time elapsed for a med to make Caylee sleep first, hopefully.

I chose the car, mainly because I couldn't choose a specific room in the house. But the car seems a likely spot. It seems reasonably possible that KC left with Caylee and chloroformed her in the car. Went back to the house and put the duct tape on her face, then waited for 5-6 minutes for Caylee to die. I do believe she chlorformed her because otherwise there would be too much of a struggle--Caylee would try to pull the tape off her face or after she started to get really scared, fight against KC putting additional duct tape over her mouth and nose. I do not believe she drowned in the pool, although it occurred to me that perhaps KC went to the pool thinking about drowning Caylee, or putting her lifeless body in the pool. This is when she laid Caylee beside the pool, thus the K-9 hit at the pool. When KC thought about the lack of water in Caylee's lungs, she abandoned the idea but left Caylee on the ground for a short while. Hung around a bit trying to make phone calls and say who knows what except we all know it would be a big fat lie. When she couldn't get hold of anyone, she carried Caylee to the garage, bagged her up like trash and put her in the trunk. Just one of a zillion theories.....

At the pool. Monday a.m. while Casey chatted on her phone.

I voted car..I think KC had been giving her Xanax (Zanny the Nanny) to put her to sleep when her mother wouldn't watch her. I think Caylee might have been becoming immune so she tried the chloroform and poor Caylee paid the price.

RIP Little Caylee

I voted car, because if my grandchild died in that pool, I assure I would not have it up today, so that I see everyday. The playhouse yes because of the memories, the pool no way.

pool -

i think she was being neglectful and either sleeping or playing on the computer...the flurry of calls makes me think she found her body in the pool and originally was looking for help...didn't get a hold of Mom...then realized Caylee's body looked like she had been in the water for a long long time...it doesn't look like an accident that just happened ...it looks like neglect so off Casey went in to coverup mode.

I think she died in the carseat. Taped up and hands held or were restrained by the straps on the carseat.

I say the car because her doll and backpack were still in the car.

Murder takes place between these two times
4:25pm Casey calls Cindy cell 3 seconds (now pinging near Tony's apt)
6:31pm Casey calls Cindy

She suffocated her intentionally, then put tape over her nose and mouth, put her in the plastic and hid her in the trunk for a while

I think she put her in the pool and drowned her by holding her underwater, either with or with out the duck tape already on her. Then she took her out of the pool and the rest is history... There was a report she was in a store with Caylee and; Caylee was walking 10 feet behind her. I think Casey was being mean to her the hours before she killed her.

I really have no idea where. But she did and most likely we will never know.

I believe Cayee died at home, the reasons are:
(1) because of the duct tape.
(2) the duct tape roll was in the garage not in Caseys car.
(3)George & Cindy used the same duct tape to hang posters.
(4) Nobody keeps duct tape in a car

I believe she died in the car. I think KC put her in the car and went back into the house and got a phone call and forgot her. I think this happened after GA went to work, KC returned with Caylee and she was in the carseat sleeping and forgot her. She couldn't explain why she was at home, and how she forgot Caylee in the car, so she put her in the truck of the car until she could figure out the lie she was going to tell. Then a day later she got the idea to make it look like a kidnapping and duct taped her, bagged her in the several bags as the body was deteriorating and starting to smell.

Murder takes place between these two times
4:25pm Casey calls Cindy cell 3 seconds (now pinging near Tony's apt)
6:31pm Casey calls Cindy

She suffocated her intentionally, then put tape over her nose and mouth, put her in the plastic and hid her in the trunk for a while

Do you think Casey killed her before or after the flurry of calls? at 4:25ish?

I voted car..I think KC had been giving her Xanax (Zanny the Nanny) to put her to sleep when her mother wouldn't watch her. I think Caylee might have been becoming immune so she tried the chloroform and poor Caylee paid the price.

RIP Little Caylee

I agree with this theory.

Caylee must have died in the car, otherwise why would the backpack and doll be there. I don't think ICA would have taken the time to put this in the car if she was already dead. I think she was pissed that CA wouldn't babysit and chloroformed and duct taped her mouth to keep her from crying if she woke up. JMO

I think the dirt deed starting in Casey's room. I believe that is where she was intially chlorformed so Casey could get ready to go out with Tony. Her parents wouldn't babysit for her and she was desperate for some fun time with Tony.

I think Casey may have reapplied another dose of Chlorform and then applied the duct tape when she decided the trunk would have to babysit Caylee. Tape was applied just incase Caylee woke up and just before she placed her in the trunk. I believe her hands were probably tape together incase she woke up trashing and banging to get out ....

I don't think Casey meant to kill Caylee , rather just knock her out. I believe the dose Casey gave caylee was to much and lethol and Caylee most likely aspirated . Choked on her own vomit.....

This still becomes a capital one case because it is aggravated child abuse.

I believe when she borrowed the shovel, she intended to bury Caylee in the backyard before she started decomposing....
I believe She carried the baby into the garage bagged her and layed her on the ground while she digged. She realized it was too much work or maybe caylee would be found there and put her in the trunk in a laundry bag and probably threw some clothes over it ,so if stopped , nothing would be amiss.

My only question is if Caylee went out to the car by herself at any point that first night. Maybe telling Tony she needed something and checked on Caylee or did she wait still morning and then realized Caylee was dead?

Charleyann

After very careful review for almost three years now, it is my firm belief that Casey knocked Caylee out with the cloroform, wrapped the duct tape around her little face and then tossed her in the swimming pool and left her there until her child was lifeless...then Casey was no longer a Mommy and proceeded to live her life as she wanted, free of responsibility.

Justice for Caylee ~
RR

Listening to this interview with Melich IMO she dropped her off the steps into the pool and let her drown

I still think she would have most likely duct taped & killed Caylee in George and Cindy's room closest to the garage. Easy access to the backyard as well. Either way, I believe a deceased Caylee passed through George and Cindy's room for Casey's own sick reasons as well as the access.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back