Where Precisely Do You Think Caylee Died?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is the location of Caylee's Death.

• Car

Votes: 577 54.3%
  • Pool

Votes: 100 9.4%
  • Caylee's Room

Votes: 102 9.6%
  • Casey's room

Votes: 231 21.7%
  • Computer Room

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other Room

Votes: 51 4.8%

• Total voters
I believe Caylee was crying after the long day and after seeing Cindy and Casey argue.
Casey was enraged at Cindy and grabbed the tape to shut her up..she couldn't place her in the car seat..so she placed her in the trunk. She talked to Tony, and knew she would not be able to move in with him with Caylee. When she checked on Caylee she was dead.
I believe the dogs hit on the dust and dirt that was removed when George cleaned the car..he probably dumped the shop-vac out back and washed his hands in the pool.
The gas cans that were in the trunk, would have had evidence of decomp, when he mowed he sat the cans down..so the smell and also why the dogs hit.
Casey,was mad,and Caylee paid the price for her anger. Cindy got tough and Casey got tougher.
I think she snapped..I think she was using Zanny as an ultra ego ..there is some evidence that ANNY and Zenida Paid a ticked on the same day(I think Casey was using the name before this happened) orange county clerk office has the date of the ticket. I am assuming since the real Zenida doesn't know Annie that Casey used that name when they got the ticked.
I believe that is why Annie has been quiet..she knows Casey used that name the day they were stopped.
I truly believe Casey was so convinced that she could lie and keep Cindy and George in the dark that she just didn't spend much time is setting up a convincing lie.
I think she wanted "one more day" to vanish..
Cindy acted like any grandmother would act that day, but after Casey was willing to go to jail instead of produce Caylee ..they KNEW and everything else has been a cover-up, not so much to protect Casey but because it was easier to hope against all hope and go with the "SCRIPT" Casey gave them, than to face the truth.
I can see her tossing her hair and looking at Caylee and saying "OH,Well"
Then she just partied till the Jail house door slammed shut. On second thought,she is still partying in jail. She's got "JOSE" and Cheezy Puffs, what else does she need!!

A long, long time ago I read that there was blood on the headboard of Caylee's bed, and one of the cadaver dogs hit on it. - Something that was mentioned once, and then disappeared, like a few other things.
So I think in her room.
OT: One of the other things that disappeared from the docs was the other interview with the tow yard fella, where he stated in several sentences how he and George walked together to a shed on his lot, where he got a gas can and loaned it to George. That one just flew right off the face of the earth. I wish I had saved it, now. I read it in that document several times, and am still baffled as to why it disappeared.

A long, long time ago I read that there was blood on the headboard of Caylee's bed, and one of the cadaver dogs hit on it. - Something that was mentioned once, and then disappeared, like a few other things.
So I think in her room.
OT: One of the other things that disappeared from the docs was the other interview with the tow yard fella, where he stated in several sentences how he and George walked together to a shed on his lot, where he got a gas can and loaned it to George. That one just flew right off the face of the earth. I wish I had saved it, now. I read it in that document several times, and am still baffled as to why it disappeared.
I'd be interested if anybody could find the reference to cadaver dog hit on Caylee's bed and/or the blood on headboard. Is there a reference to any cadaver dog search INSIDE the home?

I am now considering a possibility not covered by the poll.
Perhaps Caylee could have been killed outside in the general "play area" around playhouse and sand box?

I think Caylee started crying at some point soon after Kc and her left, and KC may have even stopped the car, slapped her real hard (out of anger, stress, resentment) realized she had really hurt Caylee and decided to finish the whole thing off. I really wish we knew exactly what killed Caylee Marie Anthony, because it would close a lot more doors on this whole thing, and what exactly happened!
So, I think she died in that car, probably from a hard slap to the face, and then smothered her with her hand over her nose and mouth......then placed her in the trunk.......

I don't think Caylee dies at home because I think the only way to stop that argument was for KC to leave the home. I can't see KC and Caylee quietly going to the bedroom and Cindy going to hers. I think poor Caylee was in hysterics and KC was in a rage. My mind doesn't really want to go any farther into this scenario. I think Caylee most probably died in the car as a result of KC being in a blind rage. I only pray God stepped in and made it as fast and painless as possible!:praying:

I've changed my mind.
I was thinking in the house, probably the shared bedroom (KC's room) but now the likely time line of death and dumping the body convinces me Caylee died in the trunk of KC's car on 17th.

There is no way I can narrow down on where Caylee's death occurred until I can narrow down my thoughts on how Caylee came to die.

My thoughts on how she was killed change daily, sometimes hourly

Premeditated- KC planned and carried out how to kill Caylee. Then it probably happened in the car. Away from anyone who may have walked in on her and stopped her.

Actively- as in impulsively. KC was angry and was displeased at something that Caylee was doing (crying, asking for Cindy, wanting to go home etc)- could have been either in the car or in their room. Acted out in rage and anger.

Passively- as in KC was drugging Caylee or leaving her in the trunk and Caylee died as a result of the actions- the car

Accidently- KC was otherwise occupied and Caylee got into the pool.

The only thing that I can say with any certainty is that I believe the accidental the least. This was a lot of trouble to go through for an accidental death and a lot of thought went into the coverup. With the accidental I believe she would have been more likely to have called 911 and tried to save her. Mainly because in an accidental you don't have time to think or make plans, you act instinctively.

IMO I don't think she made it a habit of putting poor Caylee in the trunk. I don't believe she chloroformed her. She may have on occasion given her cold meds to help her sleep. Anyone remember Paregoric? I'm sure she was an evil person with Caylee when no one else was there to witness it. She is the personification of evil. In all honesty I cannot fathom where or how she could have killed that precious child. My brain doesn't work that way. Thank goodness. I just hope that Justice is on the horizon. Whomever is involved should get their due. KC will pay the ultimate price in one way or another. Bless the people that inadvertently got involved in her drama.

So I think in her room.

I remember that happening. But I don't remember it being cadaver dogs, I remember it being during the light that they use to detect organic material. I will go back and look through and see if I can find it. There was a picture of KC's bed, with pillows between the headboard and the wall. There was some talk about why she would have placed those pillows there, and I remember that I agreed with one of the posters that said it was to muffle noise because she would entertain her man friends. Perhaps the organic material on her headboard was not blood but another bodily fluid. If you get what I'm trying to say without being very crude about it.

I believe she died in front of one of KC's hangouts while KC was partying.

I think she died at Tony's, and that is the only place that hasn't been treated as a potential crime scene, even though that is where Casey was living after 6/15/08. Makes you go, huh?

I say kc's room. If kc was in the house talking to TL for 8 hrs, she had to keep Caylee quiet while she did so. The duct tape points to the house also. Good question!

I've always thought Caylee died at home and still do. Which room? Hard to say, but I lean towards Casey's room with Caylee's room as a second. The laundry hamper bag strengthens my belief. Thanks for asking.

I've always thought Caylee died at home and still do. Which room? Hard to say, but I lean towards Casey's room with Caylee's room as a second. The laundry hamper bag strengthens my belief. Thanks for asking.
I used to think the house probably KC room that she shared with Caylee. But I am now back to considering the trunk of the car. KC might well have had a laundry bag in her car that she transported her and Caylee's washing in. She may have brought it home to wash herself, or more likely got CA to wash it with the "family" washing.

I definately do not believe that Caylee died in the car. This is how I view that scenerio;
KC intentionally or inadvertently kills Caylee in her vehicle. (trunk or backseat)
KC, no expert on human decomposition but like the average person knows at least 2 distinct characteristics; one, they stink and two, stink attracts flies.
KC, like most killers doesn't want to get caught and obviously she can't ride around forever with Caylee in the trunk so what does she do;
Option 1 - Back the vehicle into the garage when nobody is home.
Three choices here;
1.) Take Caylee's body from the trunk, go out of the side door of the garage and enter into the backyard thru the fence gate or,
2.) Take Caylee's body from the trunk, go into the house thru the garage entry door, walk thru the livingroom into the sunroom and enter the backyard from one of the two doors available or,
3.) Lift Caylee's body up out of the trunk, turn around and place her into the freezer.
Issues with these possibliities, starting with vehicle to yard;
Why would you take a dead body from your vehicle and dispose of it in a backyard of a home, not only a home where other occupant's live also but a home located in a suburban nieghborhood with a minimal amount of land and any land that the home is situated upon is essentially a high traffic area, albeit foot traffic.
Why would you increase their chances of being seen disposing of the body by risking it not once, but three or four times?
1.) Vehicle to Backyard
2.) Backyard to Vehicle
3.) Vehicle to Wooded Area
Or
1.) Vehicle to Freezer
2.) Freezer to Backyard
3.) Backyard to Vehicle
4.) Vehicle to Wooded Area
Or possibly in this order;
1.) Vehicle to Backyard
2.) Backyard to Freezer
3.) Freezer to Vehicle
4.) Vehicle to Wooded Area
Why not simply drive to a location and dispose of the body directly from the trunk into the woods one time? Obviously disposing of the body in the backyard couldn't be permanant, it would have only been been as a temporary measure for the following reasons;
Not enough time to dig a deep enough hole.
The area where you buried the body could be noticable and probably suspicious.
The smell could alert, not only the other occupant's of the house but possibly the neighbor's as well, combined with,
a noticable fly population in a particular area that could lead to somebody investigating the cause and uncovering the body.
And as I mentioned above, the home doesn't have alot of land with it and what land it does have has sheds, a pool, patio table & chairs, playhouse, sandbox, storage chest, hose house,ect.......
Issues with vehicle to freezer to yard;
It at least seems a little more plausable to me that the freezer could have used as a temporary "holding area" to delay decomposition and while looking for a suitable area or once KC removed the body from the backyard to put back into the trunk to dispose of elsewhere, saw the rate of the decomposition including alot of insect activity and thought that by putting the body in the freezer first it might at least kill any insects before she put the body into the trunk, but we have no evidence indicating that there had been a body in the freezer at the A's home so we can disregard that.
Bottom line for me;
I trust the Cadaver dog(s) hits therefore I believe that Caylee's body, at one point was in the backyard of the A's home.
I do not believe that KC killed Caylee in her vehicle or at any other location and then moved her body to the backyard to be buried.
Had KC killed Caylee in the vehicle, she would have disposed of Caylee's body directly from the trunk to an area in the woods alongside a road - anywhere but at her parent's home on Hopespring Drive. The risk of being seen and getting caught was too high especially when there were far less riskier alternatives.
I do believe that KC killed Caylee either in the backyard or in the house of 4937 Hopespring Drive. In my own opinion there isn't any other logical reason for the Cadaver dog(s) alerts in the backyard indicating human decomposition.
At this time I have some speculations about the manner of Caylee's death and the immediate events leading up to it but nothing with alot of certainty so I'm not going to get into my theories and speculations on that - yet. I feel completely comfortable with my certainty on this issue, therefore I thought that I'd go ahead and express my opinion on it.

MOO

Seems KC did have a corpse in the trunk of her car for about 3 days, not contained in any sort of leakproof bag etc. Seems she did eventually put it in a plastic gabage bag and dump it down the road.

Seems KC did have a corpse in the trunk of her car for about 3 days, not contained in any sort of leakproof bag etc. Seems she did eventually put it in a plastic gabage bag and dump it down the road.

I agree with that science as well. My point being is that I believe Caylee to have been killed at the A's home (inside or outside - not quite sure yet) and then her body was transferred to the trunk and then disposed of. It just doesn't make any sense that if it had happened elsewhere (in the vehicle, A.L's, R.M's, etc,...) she would have brought the body back to the A's house to bury or temporarily stash. IMO

No matter where.....she died at the hands of her mother.....who saw her take her last breath, say her last words on this earth. She lookd into her mother's eyes as the last thing as her life faded out. Location is unimportant, really.
I am glad she is found and that her spirit can be laid to rest......hopefully soon.

No matter where.....she died at the hands of her mother.....who saw her take her last breath, say her last words on this earth. She lookd into her mother's eyes as the last thing as her life faded out. Location is unimportant, really.
I am glad she is found and that her spirit can be laid to rest......hopefully soon.

I actually think determining the location plays a huge role in the prosecution's case. Without determining the scene of the crime (where the death actually occurred) it's very difficult to present and tie in alot of supporting evidence, not impossible but alot better if the jury has a story presented to them without too many holes or gaps in it. Obviously on an emotional level your right, Caylee's life was ended and regardless of no how it happened, dead is dead but a jury has to consider more than the "end result", they have to consider the evidence that pre-dates that. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back