Where Precisely Do You Think Caylee Died?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is the location of Caylee's Death.

• Car

Votes: 577 54.3%
  • Pool

Votes: 100 9.4%
  • Caylee's Room

Votes: 102 9.6%
  • Casey's room

Votes: 231 21.7%
  • Computer Room

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other Room

Votes: 51 4.8%

• Total voters
Reminder the topic is;
Where do you think Caylee died.

Please take all timeline analysis to the timeline forum and other specific and in depth discussion to their respective threads.
thanks. :)

Where this post lands on the thread is entirely random.

Here is an interesting timeline from Prairie Chicken:

June 16 Interesting flurry of phone calls from Casey’s cell phone on this day as follows:
3:03 to dad’s cell
4:10 to mom’s work
4:11 to mom’s cell
4:13 to mom’s cell
4:14 to mom’s work
4:19 to Tony Lazzaro
4:21 to Jesse Grund
4:24 mom’s cell
6:32 mom at home
6:33 home voicemail
7:06 mom at home
7:20 Amy

June 16, 2008 phone calls and texts:
8:46am Casey calls Tony (pings start at Anthony house.)
11:47am Tony calls Casey
12:53pm Casey calls Tony (having just left the house to go to work per George)
12:55pm Tony texts Casey
1:00pm Tony calls Casey (call about 14 minutes) 1:00-1:14, 12 min. later
1:26pm Casey texts Jesse 12 min. later
1:37pm Casey gets text from Jesse
1:44pm Casey calls Amy 36 minutes 1:44-2:20, 32 min. later
2:52pm Casey gets call from Jesse 11 minutes 2:52-3:03
3:03pm Casey calls George
3:04pm Casey gets call from George. 25 seconds.
Casey and Caylee return to the house then 31 min. later
3:35pm Casey calls Tony 22 seconds 35 min. later
4:10pm Casey calls Cindy at work
4:11pm Casey calls Cindy cell
4:13pm Casey calls Cindy cell again
4:14pm Casey calls George 98 seconds 4:14—4:16
4:18pm Casey texts Tony (pings now appear to be travelling away from Anthony home)
4:19pm Casey gets text from Tony
4:19pm Casey calls Tony
4:21pm Casey calls Jesse twice; second call 75 seconds 4:21—4:23
4:25pm Casey calls Cindy cell 3 seconds (now pinging near Tony's apt)
6:31pm Casey calls Cindy
6:32pm Casey calls Cindy
6:33pm Casey calls home leaves voicemail
7:06pm Casey calls home
7:20pm Casey calls Amy
7:21pm Casey calls Amy 42 seconds
8:03pm Casey checks Voice Mail
8:03pm Casey gets text from Mark Hawkins.
10:45pm Casey gets text from Amy
11:17pm Casey gets text from Mark Hawkins.
8:00pm-ish Casey and Tony are on tape, seen at video rental place

Is there phone calls listed for June 17th???

I'm wondering if Caylee was left in the trunk while she was at TonyL's apartment watching videos and slept there...could she have awakened to a deceased Caylee? Why would ICA carry around a blow up bed in her vehicle. Was this trunk used as the nanny many times??? Oh my heart just hurts for Caylee..

Is this when she came up with the kidnapper scenario? Could she have seen this as her only way to keep the suspicion off her? Nah...I'm still of the belief ICA left in a rage after this alleged altercation with CA...Caylee's death was a rage killing, IMO..the rage and hatred she held for her mother, her contempt for her mother, pushed her over the edge. JMHO

I truly can't wait for this trial to happen already. If we thought we've seen the bizarre behavior of the Anthony family to date, I can just imagine the trial and have a bet with myself on who will be taken out in handcuffs for various different charges..perjury, obstruction are two off the top of my head..:banghead:

Hey guys, just to let you know, this is the where precisely do you think Caylee died thread and poll. We have already been warned a couple of times about going off topic. There are other threads this exchange might be better suited to.

Hey guys, just to let you know, this is the where precisely do you think Caylee died thread and poll. We have already been warned a couple of times about going off topic. There are other threads this exchange might be better suited to.
Thank you and this is accurate. Please take other discussion to the appropriate threads.

Final warning.

I am hesitant to rely on any statement of George in regards to the last time he saw Caylee, as he has changed his story on numerous occasions.

In the beginning of the case, he stated that he saw (and spoke) to KC and Caylee as they passed through the kitchen to leave the home (mentioning Caylee wearing her backpack).

His version later changed when he claimed that he actually accompanied KC and Caylee out to the car and placed Caylee in her carseat.

Me thinks....no, me KNOWS George can't seem to keep his "stories" straight....
I agree... I take what GA says out of my decision. I think Caylee died at the home because IIRC the neighbor said they saw KC backing her car up into the garage. Then KC borrows neighbors shovel.... Also looking at the timeline above, she makes numerous phone calls to GA's cellphone....

JMO though.

I agree... I take what GA says out of my decision. I think Caylee died at the home because IIRC the neighbor said they saw KC backing her car up into the garage. Then KC borrows neighbors shovel.... Also looking at the timeline above, she makes numerous phone calls to GA's cellphone....

JMO though.

bbm - I also think she died at home on the 16th of June.

IMO, one of the reasons I believe this, is because of the fact she was wearing a different set of clothes from what we have seen her wearing in the Father's Day video. I also think that after her bath on the Sunday night, she most probably would have been dressed in her pajamas. I would expect if Caylee was killed that Sunday night or early the next morning, that she would have either been dressed in the same clothes she wore on the Sunday or her pj's.

Another reason for me is the lack of shoes. No shoes found with the remains makes me believe Caylee died with bare feet. I wonder whether Caylee wore shoes inside the house? I need to check out some of the pictures to see, but I can't imagine Cindy would like that.

One question has been bothering me. If caylee died in june, how come the car did not smell on the 24th when GA and TL saw the car? Did she hide the body somewhere and then move it sometime between the 24th and 15th?

I think this thread answers that question or at least offers some good ideas to explain:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138388"]Blog Question from WFTV - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

JMO though.

As far as I can tell, she left the house with Caylee at 12:50 pm. GA left the house around 2:30 to 2:45pm. I am surmising but I think she came back when she knew GA would be gone as she was still carrying on this facade that she was a working girl. Knowing she carried around the body for 2.6 days, she came back after the amount of time and backed her car in the garage, borrowed the shovel and proceeded to attempt to hide her. I don't think the shovel would have worked for her in the back yard, it would have been too difficult for her and maybe she decided it was too obvious to do that. Caylee was triple bagged at that time. She had a fleeting remembrance of the place the neighborhood kids buried their favorite pets when they became deceased. That site fit the bill so she returned the shovel and she carried her off to the end of the street. Quick fix, and then on over to TL's to go shopping for videos to watch with her boyfriend that evening.

As for where Caylee died, I have two scenarios that I find logical.

She could have died in the trunk of the car sometime between 1:00 pm and 3pm.....on that day. The chloroform evidence will tell us more as the trial goes on as to whether or not that would be the cause of death. This "could" be deemed an accident.

Second scenario is she went back home after she knew GA was gone to work, put the ladder on the pool, put Caylee in the pool and let her drown. The tape over the nose and mouth either went on her before or after death. I'm still out on that HUGE detail. I feel the flurry of calls to GA was to make sure he wasn't at home. If he didn't answer, it was a pretty safe bet that he was at work so she could carry out the act. I really don't think this is what happened. It's also possible here that she simply went back to the house and maybe she intended to go swimming with Caylee, put the ladder on the pool and got busy doing something else. Caylee got in and drowned accidently. This really is an all too common problem in the State of Florida with pools. What I don't understand, is why, if it was an accident...........she didn't just tell someone.

There is no way on God's green earth that I believe GA, a prior LE employee would have buried his only grandaughter at the end of the street in a swamp, a quarter mile away.

Somewhere way up thread I addressed this question. Now we have more conclusive forensic evidence. Originally, I said the trunk of her car, now I still say trunk of the car, but I think the chloroform played a big part in her death. This because of the huge amounts of chloroform (ppm) found. I wonder if Caylee was resisting attempts by her mother with the duct tape, and finally just started dumping the chloroform. I believe that she was trying to tape her arms and legs. Plus the outline of her body in the fetal position tells us she was there, especially when starting to decompose. It is just so hard to put these words down.

Great question. I think I have changed my mind on this about 100 times. These were my first guesses, in order, before the remains were found with the duct tape:

Casey sold/gave away Caylee. I'm not sure why, but the first night I saw the case on NG, this thought popped in to my head.

-Casey killed her in in Casey's bed June 15 around midnight (after hearing about the fight between Cindy and Casey.)

-Casey forgot Caylee and left her in the car asleep. (after hearing she was spotted in Walmart but changed theories when I saw the home desktop activty)

-She drown in the pool or bath while Casey was on the computer (not watching her) June 16th approx. 3:30pm

After hearing about the duct tape, I don't know. I am so sickened by this detail -plus there may have been a heart sticker placed on the tape. I have complete faith in the SAs to bring us the truth with or without Casey's testimony. jm:twocents:

Great question. I think I have changed my mind on this about 100 times. These were my first guesses, in order, before the remains were found with the duct tape:

Casey sold/gave away Caylee. I'm not sure why, but the first night I saw the case on NG, this thought popped in to my head.

-Casey killed her in in Casey's bed June 15 around midnight (after hearing about the fight between Cindy and Casey.)

-Casey forgot Caylee and left her in the car asleep. (after hearing she was spotted in Walmart but changed theories when I saw the home desktop activty)

-She drown in the pool or bath while Casey was on the computer (not watching her) June 16th approx. 3:30pm

After hearing about the duct tape, I don't know. I am so sickened by this detail -plus there may have been a heart sticker placed on the tape. I have complete faith in the SAs to bring us the truth with or without Casey's testimony. jm:twocents:

BBM

There was a heart sticker. There's a picture of it in LE evidence.

BBM

It's my understanding that the sticker in the LE photo is not the sticker found. Only an implied mark on the duct tape and that sticker was used to show where on the tape it may have been. Correct me if I am wrong on that. Anyone?

Just trying to keep the facts straight as we don't have that many to begin with.

BBM

Hi Carole, I did see the heart in the evidence and I know about the adhesive mark seen on the duct tape by the FBI. I must have worded that funny. Thank you for letting me know.
I think my brain knows Casey killed Caylee out of anger and spite, but my heart can't imagine Casey looking into those beautiful eyes of Caylee's and wrapping her face with the tape. When G. Ashton demonstrated it at the hearing I teared up and got chills....still have them. jm:twocents:

It's my understanding that the sticker in the LE photo is not the sticker found. Only an implied mark on the duct tape and that sticker was used to show where on the tape it may have been. Correct me if I am wrong on that. Anyone?

Just trying to keep the facts straight as we don't have that many to begin with.

The red sticker on the small piece of duct tape was found at the crime scene but was not on the duct tape around her head but there was sticker residue on that tape.

While processing the duct tape at the FBI lab in Quantico, the latent print unit noticed residue in the perfect shape of a heart. The heart was not hand drawn and residue appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker. It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally. In the search area, Investigators located a small heart shaped sticker similar in size to the residue found on the duct tape. The sheet from which this sticker came from was not recovered on scene.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_SearchWarrant122008.htm

Baznme, I published a photo of the piece of duct tape, on one of the duct tape threads some time ago with an outline of the heart on it. If you get to the LE photos there is a puffy red heart about an inch in size which would fit on the outline on the tape, though it of course was not on there at the scene.( I'm not too good at doing the photo thing, or I'd do it again) :eek:)

this case is just so damned heartbreaking....I got the following on FB tonight and it just reminded me so much of this case, and poor Haleigh and Kyron....sometimes I think I cannot possibly take another day of all these stories....

A child said to his Mom, "Mommy, I colored your sheets with lipstick." In anger she started to hit her child until he was unconscious. Then, she regretted what she had done, and crying said to her child, "Please open your eyes",But it was too late,his tiny heart had stopped beating. When she walked into her bedroom,The sheet said "I LOVE YOU MOMMY" Copy and paste this for 1 hour if your against child abuse

If you are on FB plz copy and paste

Murder takes place between these two times
4:25pm Casey calls Cindy cell 3 seconds (now pinging near Tony's apt)
6:31pm Casey calls Cindy

She suffocated her intentionally, then put tape over her nose and mouth, put her in the plastic and hid her in the trunk for a while

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back