Where will the jury come from?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WDBO just said it's official also! Listening on my cell phone thanks to instructions here on Websleuths!

Looks like wftv will be set up on time, they had a hunch yesterday on the location.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Jury selection is set to begin Monday in the murder trial against Casey Anthony.
According to the ABC affiliate station in Tampa, WFTS, jury selection might happen in Pinellas County.
WATCH LIVE: Jury Selection Coverage At 9am http://www.wftv.com/news/27816769/detail.html

Can I brag? I started this thread back in January and Clearwater was one of my guesses.

Finally! the wheels turned slowly, but Caylee is going to get her justice and it starts today.

"abcactionnews‎ ABC Action News has confirmed the trial of Casey Anthony, charged with the murder of her daughter Kaylee, will..."

Her name is CAYLEE! :maddening:

Good morning folks! This is a great day for Caylee and I'm so glad to have shared the journey that it took to get here with the amazing folks at WS! :grouphug:

Just a reminder that the Sidebar thread will open in about an hour. Meanwhile, if you haven't done so yet, please read [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135575"]the opening post in that thread[/ame], and "thank" it! The post (by our wonderful Beach :blowkiss:) outlines the rules for posting during the jury selection process. If you don't read/thank, you won't be able to post during voir dire... So make sure you check it out!

Clearwater it is! Home of the Phillies spring training...I take that as a good sign from Daddy. Confirmed with a sneeze.

Clearwater it is! Home of the Phillies spring training...I take that as a good sign from Daddy. Confirmed with a sneeze.

Also home to Hulk Hogan, lol, I posted something about him on the poll thread. Wouldn't it be a hoot if he showed up for jury duty? :crazy:

Looks like the Today Show is running with the sources that the Jurors are coming from Pinnelas too!

Some info on Pinellas County:

Demographics
"As of the census[6] of 2000, there were 921,482 people, 414,968 households, and 243,171 families residing in the county. The population density was 1,271/km² (3,292/sq mi), making it the most densely populated county in Florida. There were 481,573 housing units at an average density of 1,720 per square mile (664/km²). The racial makeup of the county was 85.85% White, 8.96% Black or African American, 0.30% Native American, 2.06% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 1.14% from other races, and 1.64% from two or more races. 4.64% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

There were 414,968 households out of which 22.10% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 44.80% were married couples living together, 10.50% had a female householder with no husband present, and 41.40% were non-families. 34.10% of all households were made up of individuals and 15.50% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.17 and the average family size was 2.77.

In the county the population was spread out with 19.30% under the age of 18, 6.40% from 18 to 24, 27.30% from 25 to 44, 24.50% from 45 to 64, and 22.50% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 43 years. For every 100 females there were 91.00 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 87.80 males.

The median income for a household in the county was $37,111, and the median income for a family was $46,925. Males had a median income of $32,264 versus $26,281 for females. The per capita income for the county was $23,497. About 6.70% of families and 10.00% of the population were below the poverty line, including 13.90% of those under age 18 and 8.20% of those age 65 or over."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinellas_County,_Florida

Morning everyone!
I need HELP! I went and read the rules for the forum but I can't thank it, the thread is locked. Did I miss out???

Morning everyone!
I need HELP! I went and read the rules for the forum but I can't thank it, the thread is locked. Did I miss out???

You should be able to thank the post, even if it's locked. Is the "thanks" button not showing up for you or?

I just find it odd that Judge Perry released the location early Monday morning. He was so adamant that no one would know until the Jury was in the courthouse at 8:00 AM EDT.

WFTV learned Monday. The jury selection location will be in Clearwater. Chief Judge Belvin Perry kept the location secret until early Monday morning.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27821780/detail.html

You should be able to thank the post, even if it's locked. Is the "thanks" button not showing up for you or?

There was a thank button a little while ago, I tried it and my name didn't show up and now there isn't a thanks button.............

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876
Back