Where would you put a dead body?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why not the others?
Dump in water: this is a third possibility. Though I think she might worry about the remains surfacing and would be less likely to do this one. Also, fear of alligators.

Good have used a suitcase with weights in it that was dumped over a bridge? Possible?

Good have used a suitcase with weights in it that was dumped over a bridge? Possible?

It depends on how much crime research she has done. It sounds good, but reality is that suitcases filled with gas also raise or float to some extent. They get washed up, or the hinges rust out or burst open from gas pressure. It would take a lot of weight to overcome the gas. There have been a couple of murders in the news recently where the bodies were thrown into water in a suitcase. One was thrown off a bridge where it was washed out into the ocean first, I believe, then washed back to shore. I can't remember the case name but it was a year or so ago.

Also, Casey strikes me as more the duffle bag/backpack type.

Alright, was just reading the Music/Video thread about the Modest Mouse video.

And it made me think: Casey was a photo buff supposedly, would she have taken a photo of the place she left Caylee for memories sake?

Yeah, it would be stupid, and she probably would have deleted it July 15 if she did, but maybe she thought she was not going to get caught.

So I looked through her photos that were on her photobucket account, and 2 of them caught my eye - both taken (or added at least) on June 26.

This one is a bridge, looks to me like it might be in Jacksonville or St. Augustine.

2ezi42v.jpg

And this one is kind of weird: Is that her in a backyard, or graveyard or something?

308kvmo.jpg

Anyway, food for thought. These were in the Photobucket Filtered folder on the CD I got from the State Attorney. There is also a zipped folder with ALL of her Photobucket pix, I'm off to check that one out....

I really don't think she would have or even could have put her in water. Caylee even at 35-40 lbs. was heavy enough, but then she would have had to add weights to that to sink the body. Not only heavy but awkward.

I truly think she buried her in a wooded area. I own some uncleared land in Florida and anywhere you walk, you're on top of at least two feet of old palm fronds and plant debris. It is not difficult at all to push that aside to shallow-bury something. ......not that i ever have!!!!! :shocked2:

It depends on how much crime research she has done. It sounds good, but reality is that suitcases filled with gas also raise or float to some extent. They get washed up, or the hinges rust out or burst open from gas pressure. It would take a lot of weight to overcome the gas. There have been a couple of murders in the news recently where the bodies were thrown into water in a suitcase. One was thrown off a bridge where it was washed out into the ocean first, I believe, then washed back to shore. I can't remember the case name but it was a year or so ago.

Also, Casey strikes me as more the duffle bag/backpack type.
Duffle bag or suitcase - Either solution would have allowed her to toss over a bridge. That was my only point. I have never heard of this gas business (see, I wouldn't be good at this!) but she could have left either the suitcase or duffle bag slightly open so that alligators would be attracted to the contents...

I really don't think she would have or even could have put her in water. Caylee even at 35-40 lbs. was heavy enough, but then she would have had to add weights to that to sink the body. Not only heavy but awkward.

I truly think she buried her in a wooded area. I own some uncleared land in Florida and anywhere you walk, you're on top of at least two feet of old palm fronds and plant debris. It is not difficult at all to push that aside to shallow-bury something. ......not that i ever have!!!!! :shocked2:

Stats from LE / FBI say that 70-80% (don't remember exact number) of women that kill their children put them in water.

Don't know why exactly, but they apparently have stats on this, one of the reasons bodies of water have been on the search list.

Alright, was just reading the Music/Video thread about the Modest Mouse video.

And it made me think: Casey was a photo buff supposedly, would she have taken a photo of the place she left Caylee for memories sake?

Yeah, it would be stupid, and she probably would have deleted it July 15 if she did, but maybe she thought she was not going to get caught.

So I looked through her photos that were on her photobucket account, and 2 of them caught my eye - both taken (or added at least) on June 26.

This one is a bridge, looks to me like it might be in Jacksonville or St. Augustine.

And this one is kind of weird: Is that her in a backyard, or graveyard or something?

Anyway, food for thought. These were in the Photobucket Filtered folder on the CD I got from the State Attorney. There is also a zipped folder with ALL of her Photobucket pix, I'm off to check that one out....

*photos omitted for space*
Thanks for sharing these! The dates when photos were added are very interesting. I lightened up the garden photo and it almost looks like someone is standing next to her.

Stats from LE / FBI say that 70-80% (don't remember exact number) of women that kill their children put them in water.

Don't know why exactly, but they apparently have stats on this, one of the reasons bodies of water have been on the search list.

Interesting. I couldn't see myself putting my child underwater. It doesn't seem like a comforting place. Which is probably why I could never do such harm to my child in the first place!!! This is all so difficult to understand - how someone could do such a thing.

*photos omitted for space*
Thanks for sharing these! The dates when photos were added are very interesting. I lightened up the garden photo and it almost looks like someone is standing next to her.

How did you lighten it up? I does look like someone is standing behind her a little bit.

Is it possible to remove the "LOVE" and see it it is her or somebody else? Is it a Photoshop layer?

Yeah, I think the dates are one of the reasons they are most interesting.

Interesting. I couldn't see myself putting my child underwater. It doesn't seem like a comforting place. Which is probably why I could never do such harm to my child in the first place!!! This is all so difficult to understand - how someone could do such a thing.

From what I have heard, women who place their dead kids in water is usually a subconcious decision to return them to a womblike condition. Water: amniotic fluid...get the idea?
Don't know, that part could be bunk, but just thought I would throw it out there.

How did you lighten it up? I does look like someone is standing behind her a little bit.

Is it possible to remove the "LOVE" and see it it is her or somebody else? Is it a Photoshop layer?

Muzikman - It would be great to see more of these images! Can you PLEASE start a thread on this!!! Do you think you can post some of them there so that we can discuss them???

I don't want to take this thread off topic...but there are many images from her photobucket which are interesting! Here's another one I would like to know more about:

fairy.jpg

Has anyone thought about a beach, since she told so many people that Caylee was "at the beach with the nanny"?:confused:

I lightened up the photo using my old EZ photo program (and I'm talking OLD, lol). With my limited photo skills, I am unable to remove the LOVE.

About your bridge... I think it's the Queensboro Bridge in New York. I hunted all over google til I found it. :)

Has anyone thought about a beach, since she told so many people that Caylee was "at the beach with the nanny"?:confused:

KC did make a reference to Cocoa Beach at one time.

Muzikman - It would be great to see more of these images! Can you PLEASE start a thread on this!!! Do you think you can post some of them there so that we can discuss them???

I don't want to take this thread off topic...but there are many images from her photobucket which are interesting! Here's another one I would like to know more about:

>Snipped for space<

I thought about it for those 2, but they really seemed to fit in this thread. I'm not sure they warrant their own thread. Opinions?

Kind of odd thing about the Garden pic: There are 4 copies of it, the original (4:51 PM, 6/26) and then 3 modifications (4:53 PM, 8:20 PM, 9:43 PM, all on 6/26).
They all seem the same - LOVE over the pic - but sized slightly differently.

Is her Photobucket still up and accessible? Would like to see which camera these came from, if it shows it.

I lightened up the photo using my old EZ photo program (and I'm talking OLD, lol). With my limited photo skills, I am unable to remove the LOVE.

About your bridge... I think it's the Queensboro Bridge in New York. I hunted all over google til I found it. :)
Maybe she was using that one for a myspace or other post to AL then...Given that he was going to NY on the 30th...

>Snipped for space<

I thought about it for those 2, but they really seemed to fit in this thread. I'm not sure they warrant their own thread. Opinions?

Kind of odd thing about the Garden pic: There are 4 copies of it, the original (4:51 PM, 6/26) and then 3 modifications (4:53 PM, 8:20 PM, 9:43 PM, all on 6/26).
They all seem the same - LOVE over the pic - but sized slightly differently.

Is her Photobucket still up and accessible? Would like to see which camera these came from, if it shows it.

My daughter is a photographer, you can get this effect using a light source and very slo exposure, it might not be photoshopped,I'm not sure if KC would have the knowledge to do this without help.

I get squeamish cleaning up a dead bug....don't think I could move a dead body at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back