Where would you put a dead body?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seems like in the movies and on tv, people always think burning a body effective. That's probably what I'd try to do just being a common non-murdering person who watches too much tv at times.

At first, with all the gas can talk, I thought that's what Casey may have done.

Still new to the case, but I have a question.

Do we know (or speculate) how long Sweet Caylee's body could have possibly been in the trunk before being moved?

IMHO, she could have been put in the trunk long enough for the (sorry to be graphic here) decomp to have started, along with the passing of bodily fluids being expelled, and then moved elswhere.

Again, JMHO

J

Originally Posted by servingothers:
No, Casey did not plan this. She acted in haste. Either it was an accident or she decided to do this on the spur of the moment. She may have been thinking and researching about this for a while but she did the deed spur of the moment.

I think she did plan it, she just did not research the decomp process. She's not as smart as she thought she was.

I'm with you, want2help. This gal planned it, she just didn't realize what she'd have to deal with, including having to borrow a shovel. I think after she had Caylee in the trunk, she thought she could keep her there indefinitely until she made up her mind what to do with her. :furious: She may not have realized how difficult it would be to dispose of a little girl. She had the the murder planned but not all the particulars for afterwards.

If I had to dispose of someone, I'm thinking I would dispose of the person in various places - one piece here, another there, other parts elsewhere. Oh, wait a minute, that's how I thought of doing away with my husband many times. :woohoo:

How about the Alfred Hitchcock TV episode where the killer chopped up the person (his wife?) and served her to dinner guests?

Seriously, I'd have to go with the swamp and the alligators. We have lots of swamps around here, so it's the most logical. Whatever.:rolleyes:

OR, best of all, I'd put the body in an old, ignored cemetery, one without regular maintenance and weeds growing all around. Yep, I'd put that body in there with someone else and then I'd replace the weeds.

I think Caylee is near where ever it was that KC last saw Zanieda. Not at Sawgrass. I think KC followed Zanny when she left Sawgrass, maybe even for a day or so. I'm thinking maybe Zanieda took her younger girls to a park or somewhere to play and KC saw her and where ever that is, that is where Caylee is.

That or Caylee is where ever KC left or threw away the remainder of her Xanex.

KC keeps saying Zanny is the last person she saw Caylee with, only KC says it funny. I'll have to go get a quote, but she doesn't just say "I left her with Zanny" she says something like "that is the last person I saw my daughter with." I just think it is odd how she spins the words together. Because of that, I think there is an element of truth to the story.

I'm thinking KC, in a bit of shock over what she had done, watched Zaniada with her children and fantisized that Caylee was playing with them, and where ever that was, that is where she left Caylee.

I know Zaniada has nothing to do with this, but it would be nice to know what she was doing on June 16, 17, 18 and maybe the 19th.

Salem

Very interesting thoughts. So you're thinking Zenaida's activities with her children may be the key? You might be right. Casey could have gone to that place later and dumped the child's body. :waitasec: It's a thought.

Or Casey went to a park, saw a person who looked like Zenaida, and fantasized about her daughter being with Z and her kids. Good thoughts. Although, in the beginning, Casey swore Z had no children.

Still new to the case, but I have a question.

Do we know (or speculate) how long Sweet Caylee's body could have possibly been in the trunk before being moved?

IMHO, she could have been put in the trunk long enough for the (sorry to be graphic here) decomp to have started, along with the passing of bodily fluids being expelled, and then moved elswhere.

Again, JMHO

J

Yes, LOBO, that is the general consensus. Any thoughts as to where she might have moved her to?

I think Caylee is near where ever it was that KC last saw Zanieda. Not at Sawgrass. I think KC followed Zanny when she left Sawgrass, maybe even for a day or so. I'm thinking maybe Zanieda took her younger girls to a park or somewhere to play and KC saw her and where ever that is, that is where Caylee is.

KC keeps saying Zanny is the last person she saw Caylee with, only KC says it funny. I'll have to go get a quote, but she doesn't just say "I left her with Zanny" she says something like "that is the last person I saw my daughter with." I just think it is odd how she spins the words together. Because of that, I think there is an element of truth to the story.

I'm thinking KC, in a bit of shock over what she had done, watched Zaniada with her children and fantisized that Caylee was playing with them, and where ever that was, that is where she left Caylee.

I know Zaniada has nothing to do with this, but it would be nice to know what she was doing on June 16, 17, 18 and maybe the 19th.

Salem

Salem, I have run that KC statement over and over in my head also. In her last conversation with LE, (at Universal, where she DIDN'T work) she said over and over that Z was the last person I saw my daughter with. It didn't make sense to me although it continued to be a statement that didn't ring right. Your theory is interesting and given the runaround KC has put everyone through, it's possible. KC surely must have watched and followed Z to know where she went. Maybe LE should talk again with Z and try to backtrack some of her activities during the appropriate timeframe.

Good sleuthing!

Salem

I have the same feeling about this KC statement and a few others as well. Something about the syntax or the enunciation was weird. "Zanny was the last person I saw with my daughter."

If I was ZG I would be creeped out - BIG TIME.

I think I would be looking at cemeteries to see if there are any dead ZGs. Maybe Casey planted her daughter near such a gravestone and chose it because it's a hard name to forget and easy to look up. Heck...I just don't know but Casey's whole description of the "Sawgrass incident" was very strange.

She insisted that she "dropped her off on the steps." Not, "I waited for Zanny to come out and then I let Caylee climb the stairs by herself." Or, "Zanny was sitting on the steps when I got there and Caylee ran to her while I got Caylee's things out of the car..." Just, "I dropped her off on the steps at that apartment."

And of course the "last person I saw my daughter with" statement. She never deviated from this in that interview and said it repeatedly. It seems like such a good liar would've been able to say something more like, "I waved to Caylee just before Zanny closed the door and that was the last time I saw Caylee." Or, "Zanny was headed out to the grocery store so I strapped Caylee in the car seat Zanny uses and watched as they left."

You are not alone, Salem. I agree that was weird.

In the ground in a coffin after a service with a minister. If I ever tried to hide a body, I'd get caught right away.

yeah, me too :(

These people astound me ... because if it was me (which it would never be) I would be caught immediately. I wouldnt even have time to put the gun (or whatever) down before I got the bracelets and the miranda. How they are managing to get away with it, I dont understand.:confused:

Can I just repectfully say that you are all twisted and sick individulals? :crazy:

:chicken:

You may say that. We may be sick and twisted, but I would bet the majority of us haven't killed our child, driven around with the body in our trunk, and then made a permanent disposal.

Maybe one or two, but not all of us. :woohoo:

They would have NO FEAR of any of the searches and were somewhat cooperative UNTIL TES was going to do a search again in their yard. Then all of a sudden they disliked TES and they limed their yard.

Did TES really want to dig up their back yard? Who balked? Cindy? Goerge? Lee?

I missed that! :eek:

Now I'll have to rethink my thoughts of the backyard, and George???? :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Will we need four cells for this family? Five if we throw in Baez. :waitasec:

Salem and Can't sleep, I agree with you 95%. The other theory is she watched CSI and came up a plan of disposal. I woke up to one show in particular where victims were thrown in the sewer.
I have the same feeling about this KC statement and a few others as well. Something about the syntax or the enunciation was weird. "Zanny was the last person I saw with my daughter."

If I was ZG I would be creeped out - BIG TIME.

I think I would be looking at cemeteries to see if there are any dead ZGs. Maybe Casey planted her daughter near such a gravestone and chose it because it's a hard name to forget and easy to look up. Heck...I just don't know but Casey's whole description of the "Sawgrass incident" was very strange.

She insisted that she "dropped her off on the steps." Not, "I waited for Zanny to come out and then I let Caylee climb the stairs by herself." Or, "Zanny was sitting on the steps when I got there and Caylee ran to her while I got Caylee's things out of the car..." Just, "I dropped her off on the steps at that apartment."

And of course the "last person I saw my daughter with" statement. She never deviated from this in that interview and said it repeatedly. It seems like such a good liar would've been able to say something more like, "I waved to Caylee just before Zanny closed the door and that was the last time I saw Caylee." Or, "Zanny was headed out to the grocery store so I strapped Caylee in the car seat Zanny uses and watched as they left."

You are not alone, Salem. I agree that was weird.

I just thought of another possibility. What about disposal at a State Park in a Pit toilet?

circumstances? If? If? If? If I found a dead body I sure as He!! would not touch it or get close to it, and would immediately call the police. I once was asked by a female friend, who was considering buying a hand gun for home protection if I would be able to shot an intruder that threatened my life. I told her that I would not have a problem shooting someone that threatened my life but I would have a problem burying that person. The state I live in has the attitude that you should flee and not defend yourself, so I would probably not call the police. I live in an area that hearing a gun shot hear and there is a part of life. And hearing one gun shot with out paying attention it's hard to tell what direction it came from. So if I had to get rid of a dead body I would bury it.

We've been thinking along the lines of Caylee being near Zenaida, could she be near a dead Zenaida Gonzalez in or near a cemetery? I just did a search for deceased ZGs in Florida and found TEN of them, plus a lot more living ZGs. The 10 dead ones lived in the Miami-Dade, Ft. Lauderdale, Manatee County, Tampa, and Kissimmee areas. Wouldn't Kissimmee be considered "local" as far as the cell phone pings are concerned?

Florida is loaded with living people named Zenaida Gonzalez. I also found live ones in Texas, California, New Jersey, and other states!

I also considered she planned to burn the body but I have no idea if the gas cans still had gas in them when she gave them back to George. Possibly she was planning to burn the car because of the stench and hadn't had a chance, or thought of burning it with Caylee inside.

At first I thought disposal in the swamp would be good, but like others said, that's a messy trek with a stinking, dripping body in tow. I can't believe I said that about that baby! :eek:

I'm now thinking the backyard, maybe wooded areas near the house, a swampy park, or an unattended cemetery. It would have to be a place easily accessible at night without too much work involved. "She's close" and "She's with Zenaida" could be clues, I agree.

We've been thinking along the lines of Caylee being near Zenaida, could she be near a dead Zenaida Gonzalez in or near a cemetery? I just did a search for deceased ZGs in Florida and found TEN of them, plus a lot more living ZGs. The 10 dead ones lived in the Miami-Dade, Ft. Lauderdale, Manatee County, Tampa, and Kissimmee areas. Wouldn't Kissimmee be considered "local" as far as the cell phone pings are concerned?

Florida is loaded with living people named Zenaida Gonzalez. I also found live ones in Texas, California, New Jersey, and other states!

I also considered she planned to burn the body but I have no idea if the gas cans still had gas in them when she gave them back to George. Possibly she was planning to burn the car because of the stench and hadn't had a chance, or thought of burning it with Caylee inside.

At first I thought disposal in the swamp would be good, but like others said, that's a messy trek with a stinking, dripping body in tow. I can't believe I said that about that baby! :eek:

I'm now thinking the backyard, maybe wooded areas near the house, a swampy park, or an unattended cemetery. It would have to be a place easily accessible at night without too much work involved. "She's close" and "She's with Zenaida" could be clues, I agree.

I live in Brevard County, the neighboring county to Orange County. The beachline is the frequented highway between I-95 and Orlando. It's not that unusual to find a body here and there just off the road, it was even called the superhighway of bodies corridor at one point. There are still so many stretches of land that are unpopulated it seems it's an easy way to get rid of a body. I'm not saying they find dozens but enough that it makes you take notice. If this person that saw a car that looked like KC's parked in the median and THEN saw someone coming out of the treeline from the side of the highway, that would lend some credence to a bigger possibility of finding anything. I know when TES gets here, they will go over the search areas with a fine toothed comb. It's amazing how they do their work. They leave no stone unturned. If she's there, she'll be found.

Yes, LOBO, that is the general consensus. Any thoughts as to where she might have moved her to?

Sorry, I was up late, and just woke up ;)

I'm still trying to figure out *where* she might have moved Caylee too. As I said, I'm new to the case, and I'm trying to read up on everything!!! I have my ideas, but I want to wake up completely before I even theorize!!

J

If it were me? I would go with a dumpster behind a restaurant or apartment complex in the dead of night.

IMO It could be either near Sawgrass or near ZG's addy at the time. Or could be the motel dumpster. Was Casey trying to plant clues to frame ZG? She gave the name and appeared to have knowlege of ZG's life, the Sawgrass connection, she then parked near a dumpster, said she was near. IMO, she saw ZG at Sawgrass, saw info on her, maybe looked her up on MySpace, paid attention to all the details, but didn't look at her pics too long. Maybe even followed her for a time. She gave details to LE, got most of them right, but when she was shown a pic, she didn't recognize it because when she looked at the pics she had paid attention to the details that were important to her (dress, hairstyles, etc) not the facial features. What was that comment she gave, something about if they had listened to what she "would" have said? ZG will figure heavily into this, and I don't mean that she is knowingly connected. I mean that I think that Casey worked out a scenario that connected ZG to where she left Caylee.

Why not the others? Burning: it would involve an isolated area in the woods, Casey first carrying Caylee to the site, then carrying full gas cans, standing around and watching a fire, and pouring gas on the fire. Too much work.

Alligators: It would involve Casey putting herself near the alligators and an isolated area. I don't think Casey has the nerve to go near the alligators.

Dump in the woods: this one is a strong second possibility.

Dump in water: this is a third possibility. Though I think she might worry about the remains surfacing and would be less likely to do this one. Also, fear of alligators.

Burying: She didn't have the equipment to bury her anywhere but the A home and she wasn't there long enough, plus it would be too much work for her.

I can't find the report on evidence obtained from the trunk..but was soil evidence obtained? I think Caylee was in the trunk from the late day 15th after the argument or wee hrs of the 16th...thru the 18th when she borrowed the neighbors shovel and buried her in the backyard at the A's...by herself. George became aware somewhere between the 18th and the 24th when he and Casey moved her body to wherever she is now. I am not sure as to when Cindy became aware of the truth. It would be interesting to see the pings on Georges cell for the 24th!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back