Where would you put a dead body?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://tinyurl.com/48onp5
Here ya go. You can google Queensboro Bridge images and see lots more.

Cool, thanks. I don't think it is Queensboro now - although the bridge itself looks similar, the background as drastically different. You don't see all the city buildings in her pic.

One of the reasons I thought it might be Jaxville is because of the power plant in the background. I've driven over a bridge up there that seems very similar, with a power plant - I'll search to see if I can find it.

Cool, thanks. I don't think it is Queensboro now - although the bridge itself looks similar, the background as drastically different. You don't see all the city buildings in her pic.

One of the reasons I thought it might be Jaxville is because of the power plant in the background.

I added another photo link to my previous post. Here it is. Check it out. It's the Queensboro Bridge for sure. Her photo was taken at a different angle so you didn't see the buildings.

http://tinyurl.com/4gwk7a

Muzikman - It would be great to see more of these images! Can you PLEASE start a thread on this!!! Do you think you can post some of them there so that we can discuss them???

I don't want to take this thread off topic...but there are many images from her photobucket which are interesting! Here's another one I would like to know more about:

fairy.jpg

OK, this one was added 1/4/08 at 8:13 AM, 2 versions - 1 normal, 1 tiny.

The more I look at this Photobucket folder, the more I think it could actually help us with our timeline a little - it would show when she was working on her computer, especially when she was modifying pix, as she had a propensity to do. Dates AND times.

Maybe it does deserve it's own thread, or at least added into a Timeline thread. Anybody have an opinion?

The more I look at this Photobucket folder, the more I think it could actually help us with our timeline a little - it would show when she was working on her computer, especially when she was modifying pix, as she had a propensity to do. Dates AND times.

Maybe it does deserve it's own thread, or at least added into a Timeline thread. Anybody have an opinion?
Is that January 4, 2008 or April 1rst??? When you right click on the image, what name comes up? I'm just wondering because when she had these in photobucket, her names for some of the images would come up. When she'd downloaded from her own camera, the camera info. came up. I'm wondering if the info. that was released is in the original format???

I definitely think that this deserves its own thread!

Is that January 4, 2008 or April 1rst??? When you right click on the image, what name comes up? I'm just wondering because when she had these in photobucket, her names for some of the images would come up. When she'd downloaded from her own camera, the camera info. came up. I'm wondering if the info. that was released is in the original format???

I definitely think that this deserves its own thread!

January 4th. One is named Fairy.jpg, the other is th_fairy.jpg -

Asking JBean about where this info belongs - new thread or not - as it can help us with the timeline, would show what she was doing at a particular date and time.

What about putting the child's body in a freezer? Is there a freezer in the Anthony garage? There have been several cases in the past year or so of people putting bodies of loved ones in a home freezer.

Another possibility: Wrap and seal child's body in many layers of plastic bags and gray duct tape. Go to Walmart and purchase several different sizes of the larger plastic storage containers that come with a lid that can be tightly placed onto the top of the container. Put body into smallest container possible and seal top. Then put that into next larger container and seal, then next larger container and so on. (I have this type of container in various sizes for storage of items in my garage. I also have a huge one out on my back deck - big enought that an adult could fit into it with legs drawn up and arms folded.)

Next, rent a small "storage spot" at a commercial storage place. Pay for the stoarge spot for one or two years in advance. Place container into storage spot.

KC did make a reference to Cocoa Beach at one time.

There is not a bridge like that in Cocoa Beach. That picture of a bridge does look like the St. Johns river, but that bridge is not in Jacksonville. I am wondering about the Titusville area. I don't remember any bridges like that though and I have had a place on Merritt Island for almost 20 years.

Alright, was just reading the Music/Video thread about the Modest Mouse video.

And it made me think: Casey was a photo buff supposedly, would she have taken a photo of the place she left Caylee for memories sake?

Yeah, it would be stupid, and she probably would have deleted it July 15 if she did, but maybe she thought she was not going to get caught.

So I looked through her photos that were on her photobucket account, and 2 of them caught my eye - both taken (or added at least) on June 26.

This one is a bridge, looks to me like it might be in Jacksonville or St. Augustine.

2ezi42v.jpg

And this one is kind of weird: Is that her in a backyard, or graveyard or something?

308kvmo.jpg

Anyway, food for thought. These were in the Photobucket Filtered folder on the CD I got from the State Attorney. There is also a zipped folder with ALL of her Photobucket pix, I'm off to check that one out....

That bridge in the photograph looks to me like the bridge in NYC going into Manhattan. If I remember correctly there is a plant looking place on the east bank there too. I don't think this has anything to do with where KC went.

There is not a bridge like that in Cocoa Beach. That picture of a bridge does look like the St. Johns river, but that bridge is not in Jacksonville. I am wondering about the Titusville area. I don't remember any bridges like that though and I have had a place on Merritt Island for almost 20 years. I am thinking that bridge looks more like the west coast for some reason.

It is DEFINITELY the Queensboro bridge, SuzeT matched the picture with one of QB Bridge. Same power plant and other details in the background.

It is DEFINITELY the Queensboro bridge, SuzeT matched the picture with one of QB Bridge. Same power plant and other details in the background.

Yes, Queensboro Bridge, aka 59th Street Bridge for any of you Simon & Garfunkel fans.

The photo is actually taken from Roosevelt island which is in the middle of the river, looking back at Queens. Something interesting ( a teency bit interesting) is that the first regular street you come to when you get on Manhattan Island is "Sutton Place." (FDR Dr. is not a regular street - it's like a freeway that goes all along the East side of Manhattan.)

Just made my hair stand up a little bit because TonE lives in Sutton Place. Maybe he sent the photo to Casey as a postcard from Sutton Place...(?)

I will not touch a snake.
I will not touch a mouse.
I will not touch a dead body.
I don't think KC would either, she would leave that dirty work to someone else.

Me? I couldn't, but where do I think Casey put her child? In the dumpster.

I'm guess that she was going to dump the car or something but I think she chickened out when she knew the car was starting to smell.
The dumpster provided a place that already smelled and it was unlikey that anyone was going to be messing around in it.

Hey! I know that second picture! Thats from a movie. As soon as my husband comes home tomorrow I'll have him tell me which one, he remembers all of that stuff. The word LOVE was photoshopped on it though.

The only place I've seen this photo is from the "unmentioned site" a few months back..are we sure this was uploaded to CASEY'S photobucket? I went all through her photobucket and a bunch of other photo sharing sites of hers,when this all first started before things were being deleted left and right, and I never saw this on her actual photobucket.

ETA...NEVERMIND I JUST READ UP..lol.

Hey! I know that second picture! Thats from a movie. As soon as my husband comes home tomorrow I'll have him tell me which one, he remembers all of that stuff. The word LOVE was photoshopped on it though.

Please do, definitely would like to identify any pix like this to rule them out as potential places of interest.

I haven't read the entire thread, so if this is already posted, ignore me! If I had to hide a body, I'd dig a 5 ft deep hole in some remote woods and put the body in. I shovel 2-3 ft of dirt on top of the body and then put a large dead dog on top of that dirt. I'd fill in the remaining dirt and try to disguise the digging. Searchers will probably quit after discovering the dog.

I haven't read the entire thread, so if this is already posted, ignore me! If I had to hide a body, I'd dig a 5 ft deep hole in some remote woods and put the body in. I shovel 2-3 ft of dirt on top of the body and then put a large dead dog on top of that dirt. I'd fill in the remaining dirt and try to disguise the digging. Searchers will probably quit after discovering the dog.

Um, okay. (You scare me.) J/K

The only place I've seen this photo is from the "unmentioned site" a few months back..are we sure this was uploaded to CASEY'S photobucket? I went all through her photobucket and a bunch of other photo sharing sites of hers,when this all first started before things were being deleted left and right, and I never saw this on her actual photobucket.

This came from the State Attorney's doc dump, and it looks like it was probably subpeonaed from PB. It includes her PB account page - IP address used to originally register, IP address last used, email addy used, and lots of other info including pix that were deleted by her or by PB for TOS violations.

Over 9,000 pix!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back