White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My guess is that they have. I would imagine that would be one of the first things they would look into before distributing the questionaire about the vehicle.

Some thoughts I have about this:
- Many commented on DDS's resemblance to TH when she first came in to the picture. Could TH have used DDS as a stand-in to try to make it look like TH was leaving alone, in case anyone saw?

This is really huge, and I imagine this is something LE has known since early-on, after questioning possible witnesses from the school. May be why they have been looking so closely into to DDS. We don't know yet if DDS has an alibi for that time period, so I'm just thinking outloud right now.

Kind of OT, but one of the comments on this article, made by "cspinvestigaro" interested me and brought up some points, theories/possibilities I haven't thought of before. Doesn't belong on this thread, but wondering what anyone else thought of comment Aug. 9 at 7:40 p.m.

Could you link? thanks

OMG! Just coming on to see all of this!

Quadruple *THUD*

WHERE THE HECK IS KYRON?

I hate to say this, but knowing there was another adult in the Horman white pickup at the school parking lot at the Science Fair that morning - someone that Terri Horman left out of every version of every story she told to investigators - would go a long way towards explaining LE's narrow focus of this investigation.

If this IS the case, I hope these eyewitnesses to the other person in Terri's white truck are impeachable.

I just wonder, how impeachable they can be if no one has yet been able to identify exactly WHO the person in the white truck was? :waitasec:

Yes, it would help tremendously to realize why the focus has been on TH. If it's true someone else was in the truck, then we have both Terri refusing to admit or name the person, plus the person himself or herself refusing to come forward.

That person might provide an alibi and/or help shore up TH's claim of her timeline. No reason in the world for either not to tell that to LE right off the bat, unless....there was reason not to.

Twitter feed linked above now says:

KATU has just obtained emails written by Terri Horman, giving her version of events the day Kyron vanished....You'll be able to hear, for the first time, what she says happened that day, tonight at 11.

This should be interesting, though too late for those of us in the eastern time zone. :bedtime:

Please fill us in tomorrow!

I am a little confused if this information was available early on, why wasn't the truck impounded, or was it and I am just forgetting about that?

It was impounded shortly after Kyron disappeared. There's a picture somewhere here (pictures thread?) showing it being loaded onto a tow truck.

Who thinks that LE knows who was in the truck and is giving them until Wednesday to reveal themselves?

It was impounded shortly after Kyron disappeared. There's a picture somewhere here (pictures thread?) showing it being loaded onto a tow truck.

No, those pics were of it being taken in for repairs. Terri's father in People magazine said that LE had searched the truck twice, which makes sense and would have been done much sooner.

second person..seen in the truck..why is this just NOW coming out...OMG...what's next .....this is almost 9 weeks out.....

Yep, the info about Dede Spicher and the friends comes out, and suddenly somebody saw another person in the truck at the school. And I say suddenly, as in new info, because if LE couldn't figure out much earlier who it was, they would have asked the public's help long before now, because there is a child missing that they've needed to find.

This whole case is just crazy.

Where is Kyron?

What if that is why TH gained weight to look like DS? That means a lot of planning for a long time.

My guess is LE *did* know about this right off the bat, hence Kaine and Desiree's comments about believing someone else was involved and the "no comment" about possible accomplices, sightings of Terri after leaving Skyline and the pick up truck pamphlet passed to the public by LE right away after Kyron's disappearance.

I agree. But Kaine did make one comment in an interview about the accomplice. He said he thought it was someone Kyron Knew.

From Fox12 - July 16 (Portland Fox affiliate)

Young and Kaine Horman have suggested someone else may have worked with Terri Horman in the disappearance of their son, but they have not said who that could be.

"Currently, I do not (have any theories)," Kaine Horman said. "I do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before -- whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's."

http://www.kptv.com/news/24282927/detail.html

Maybe they already have a good idea who this person is.

Is that logic though? They might know who this person is, they have had the tip for a long time, and haven't acted on it yet??

Then, MY LAWD, WHAT IS GOING ON IN PORTLAND???!??!?
WHERE IS KYRON???!?!??!

*passes out*

Inexcusable in my book if it's "going down" in this manner. This isn't something to be taken so lightly, or draaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn out this long. Bring. The. Hammer. Down.

Personally, after all this time, I find it really hard (really, really, really hard) to believe the have any more evidnece than they say the do. But what am I saying? They hardly say anything in this case anyways. PFfft.

This isn't a novel, or a LifeTime special, this isn't even all the hits or views a media outlet could receive from hyping certain information/propaganda...

THIS IS A REAL LIFE MISSING BOY.

It still sounds to me like no one saw Kyron leave with anyone...no matter who was in the truck...

Is that logic though? They might know who this person is, they have had the tip for a long time, and haven't acted on it yet??...

Maybe they figured out it was DDS, and they HAVE acted on it, by getting a warrant to search her home, calling her before the GJ, etc?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt
Back