Whitney Houston passed away on 2/11/12 - Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not heard about premonitions. Can you elaborate or point me to where this is posted. BTW those interviews with Wendy are the saddest thing I have ever heard. And to be coming from WH herself and they were 8 years ago. So sad. tia

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/15/whitney-houston-premonition-death-jesus-bible/#.TzxVKbGPXEY

Whitney Houston told friends she "really wanted to see Jesus" in the days before her death ... and claimed she had a feeling the end was near for her ... this according to several of Whitney's friends.

I don't think she committed suicide.

Don't know if she committed suicide or not, but I don't really think she cared one way or the other. I think everytime she took some drugs or a drink she didn't give a care what happened to her. She didn't care if she lived or died. jmo

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/15/whitney-houston-premonition-death-jesus-bible/#.TzxVKbGPXEY

Whitney Houston told friends she "really wanted to see Jesus" in the days before her death ... and claimed she had a feeling the end was near for her ... this according to several of Whitney's friends.

Thank you. I have no doubt she is in the arms of God. She stated many times she was a child of God. She couldn't fight the demons anymore and they won. As I said in another post I don't know if she did this on purpose, but I definitely think she didn't care anymore one way or the other. jmo

Thank you. I have no doubt she is in the arms of God. She stated many times she was a child of God. She couldn't fight the demons anymore and they won. As I said in another post I don't know if she did this on purpose, but I definitely think she didn't care anymore one way or the other. jmo

I think she cared, if no other reason because of her daughter. I don't think she wanted to die. Unfortunately, someone with an addiction is in denial and doesn't think anything is going to happen to them. I got the feeling during the Diane Sawyer interview, when Diane asked her how scared she got that she might die, and Whitney said "scared," that Whitney was still in denial about it and was just saying what she thought was the appropriate thing to say. She didn't seem to me like she really had any insight at all about the seriousness of her drug use.

I think she cared, if no other reason because of her daughter. I don't think she wanted to die. Unfortunately, someone with an addiction is in denial and doesn't think anything is going to happen to them. I got the feeling during the Diane Sawyer interview, when Diane asked her how scared she got that she might die, and Whitney said "scared," that Whitney was still in denial about it and was just saying what she thought was the appropriate thing to say. She didn't seem to me like she really had any insight at all about the seriousness of her drug use.

The other night Dr.Drew said that the drugs they found in her room were all anti-depressants. That she didn't need 3 because they were all the same. Anti depressants make you feel good so do you think she could feel invinsible and feel nothing could happen to her?

The other night Dr.Drew said that the drugs they found in her room were all anti-depressants. That she didn't need 3 because they were all the same. Anti depressants make you feel good so do you think she could feel invinsible and feel nothing could happen to her?

No, I don't think because of the antidepressants she thought nothing would happen to her. I think she was just in denial about her addiction. I have seen the same thing with alcoholics. They hear everyone talk about what alcohol abuse does to your body. They see it happen to other people. But they think it won't happen to them. They are in denial, and I think Whitney was in denial too.

the murder theories point directly to clive davis, including the one at the above link. clive davis is immeasurably powerful.

if and when ng has the guts to suggest that motive-wise, clive davis stood to gain the most from a wh murder....she'll gain some credibility with me on this one.

until then, i call bs on her inflammatory ''bombshells'' in regard to wh. ng is using wh for her own gain. period. as disgusted as i am with the enablers who used her in life....at least they did their using when the woman could voice her opinion about it.

i think jvm is covering this case better than anyone. her focus is where it needs to be.....changing a deadly epidemic in this country.

No, I don't think because of the antidepressants she thought nothing would happen to her. I think she was just in denial about her addiction. I have seen the same thing with alcoholics. They hear everyone talk about what alcohol abuse does to your body. They see it happen to other people. But they think it won't happen to them. They are in denial, and I think Whitney was in denial too.

I guess I just don't think she was a stupid person. She had to know it had effected her looks, her voice, and her body. She had been publically humiliated, booed of the stage, and was suffering high anxiety. She was having problems with her daughter if reports are true. Her life as she had known it was crumbling. She was upset on that Thursday night because of her boyfriend, who was younger, with another woman. If she cared about her daughter she would get herself clean and be a proper mother. This child was born of two addicts and was still living with one addict. jmo

I'm not about to rush to judgment on the cause of Whitney Houston's death being related to addiction to alcohol and/or drugs - street variety or prescribed. What will bother me - if and when the truth is known about Whitney's death - is that physicians will be blamed for the "special requests" of their high-profile patients who DEMAND the drugs that they want or believe that they need. Sadly, the Michael Jackson case was the forerunner of such cases where the deceased and/or the family of said individual, does not want to admit that their family member had issues with drugs and that they will seek to have someone else take the responsibility for the demise of their loved one. jmo

sort of all plays into Tony Bennett...who has been around the block a few times...making his plea for legalized drugs...because he knew what was up...he knows the "look"...

he knew.

i agree.

I'm not about to rush to judgment on the cause of Whitney Houston's death being related to addiction to alcohol and/or drugs - street variety or prescribed. What will bother me - if and when the truth is known about Whitney's death - is that physicians will be blamed for the "special requests" of their high-profile patients who DEMAND the drugs that they want or believe that they need. Sadly, the Michael Jackson case was the forerunner of such cases where the deceased and/or the family of said individual, does not want to admit that their family member had issues with drugs and that they will seek to have someone else take the responsibility for the demise of their loved one. jmo

Very well said. There will always be a doctor who will write the script. Whether they are star struck or greedy. They have said that some of the meds were gotten from the doc who wrote them for Michael Jackson. Why is he still in a position to even write that script. If there is a dilema of prescription meds to addicts then get those docs off the street. jmo

some people get a premonition before death naturally...........it has happened in my family

I guess I just don't think she was a stupid person. She had to know it had effected her looks, her voice, and her body. She had been publically humiliated, booed of the stage, and was suffering high anxiety. She was having problems with her daughter if reports are true. Her life as she had known it was crumbling. She was upset on that Thursday night because of her boyfriend, who was younger, with another woman. If she cared about her daughter she would get herself clean and be a proper mother. This child was born of two addicts and was still living with one addict. jmo

Stupid? Who said she was stupid? You obviously don't understand addiction. It's not a matter of realizing what the addiction has affected you and deciding to "get clean and be a proper mother." It's a SICKNESS. If she were clean and sober and saw the situation clearly, then yes she definitely would agree with you that that is what she needed to do. But an addict doesn't have insight. And as much as they may want to quit, the truth is most alcoholics/addicts are never able to beat their addiction.

some people get a premonition before death naturally...........it has happened in my family

Yep, that's what I think. She had a premonition. It didn't mean she was going to commit suicide, it just meant she had a feeling she was going to die. I realized after my dad died suddenly and unexpectedly that he knew he was going to die. I remembered after he died little things he had said and done that made me realize he knew. I don't know why he didn't tell anyone; I wish I had known. Probably because he was a private person and he wanted to keep his death private too. But I know he knew.

Stupid? Who said she was stupid? You obviously don't understand addiction. It's not a matter of realizing what the addiction has affected you and deciding to "get clean and be a proper mother." It's a SICKNESS. If she were clean and sober and saw the situation clearly, then yes she definitely would agree with you that that is what she needed to do. But an addict doesn't have insight. And as much as they may want to quit, the truth is most alcoholics/addicts are never able to beat their addiction.

Luzianne, I understand addiction. I am an addict. I smoke, I drink and I eat too much. I have a son who went to prision for a meth addiction and that was 10 years ago. He lives now for his sons and his family. I know that I shouldn't smoke but I continue to do it and I know I drink way too much but it tastes so good and makes me feel good. But, if I was told tomorrow I was going to die if I didn't stop either one, I would do my best to stop. I understand how hard it is, but you can always come up with an excuse not to do it or to do it tomorrow.

It most definitely is a sickness but it is a sickness you are in control of. You can take medicine for it and there is rehab and changing your mindset. Have you ever watched Intervention. If not you should as it is very optimistic that these people can be helped and they can overcome their destructive lifestyles. It is not the addiction that is treated but the reason for the need to leave reality and live in a drugged state. jmo

Luzianne, I understand addiction. I am an addict. I smoke, I drink and I eat too much. I have a son who went to prision for a meth addiction and that was 10 years ago. He lives now for his sons and his family. I know that I shouldn't smoke but I continue to do it and I know I drink way too much but it tastes so good and makes me feel good. But, if I was told tomorrow I was going to die if I didn't stop either one, I would do my best to stop. I understand how hard it is, but you can always come up with an excuse not to do it or to do it tomorrow.

It most definitely is a sickness but it is a sickness you are in control of. You can take medicine for it and there is rehab and changing your mindset. Have you ever watched Intervention. If not you should as it is very optimistic that these people can be helped and they can overcome their destructive lifestyles. It is not the addiction that is treated but the reason for the need to leave reality and live in a drugged state. jmo

Then I don't understand why you said "If she cared about her daughter she would get herself clean and be a proper mother." That statement tells me you do NOT understand addiction.

Yes, I have watched Intervention and better yet, I have known addicts. I have gone to recovery groups for families of addicts. I know about addiction. Which is the reason I say your statement that if she cared about her daughter she would get clean and be a proper mother doesn't make sense. There are lots of addicts who care about their families but they aren't able to get clean. And though you say that by watching Intervention you see that the outcome is very optimistic, that is just not true. The truth is, most alcoholic/addicts are never able to achieve lifetime sobriety.

And smoking, drinking and eating too much does not make you an addict. There is a difference between just liking the effects of those things and knowing if you were told tomorrow that you needed to stop or you would die, that you could make the decision to stop, that you would stop. An addict usually isn't able to do that. People who have barely any liver left and are told they have to stop drinking, and cannot stop drinking even though are staring death in the face, are addicts. Are you physiologically and psychologically dependent on alcohol, tobacco or food? If not, you are not an addict. And tell me, what "medicine" do you take that gets rid of addiction?

Then I don't understand why you said "If she cared about her daughter she would get herself clean and be a proper mother." That statement tells me you do NOT understand addiction.

Yes, I have watched Intervention and better yet, I have known addicts. I have gone to recovery groups for families of addicts. I know about addiction. Which is the reason I say your statement that if she cared about her daughter she would get clean and be a proper mother doesn't make sense. There are lots of addicts who care about their families but they aren't able to get clean. And though you say that by watching Intervention you see that the outcome is very optimistic, that is just not true. The truth is, most alcoholic/addicts are never able to achieve lifetime sobriety.

And smoking, drinking and eating too much does not make you an addict. There is a difference than just liking the effects of those things and knowing if you were told tomorrow that you needed to stop or you would do, that you could make the decision to stop, that you would stop. An addict usually isn't able to do that. People who have barely any liver left and are told they have to stop drinking, and cannot stop drinking, are addicts. Are you physiologically and psychologically dependent on alcohol, tobacco or food? If not, you are not an addict. And tell me, what "medicine" do you take that gets rid of addiction?

All I have to say is that I hope her death is not in vain. And all her friends and fans that may be in similar situations learn from this and get some help for themselves. It is interesting reading the articles of her friends who are recovering addicts and who tried to help her over the years. It is a great loss for such a stupid reason. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez