Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the father may be a player yet to be named. Caylee had to be conceived somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It would be fairly easy for her friends from that time to name a candidate.

If the donor was with Casey at that time, he is probably aware at this point that there is a good chance it was him. Central Fl is blanketed with coverage. I would hope he would stand up, sue her for paternal rights, then sue her for the loss of his child. I would also sue her for hiding the existance of Caylee to me. In civil court she can be made to talk. She may lie but would at least answer questions where answers can be verified.

I don't think it will matter when the car DNA is all lined up. I think LE is doing a fine job. They are not giving a play by play on Fox news though. It is coming together. They say they are working 24/7 on this. That would not happen if there was nothing to work on.

This is my opinion only! But at age 19, Casey is pregnant. Parents deny it. Mom is a nurse. They claim she was taken to doctor in the 8th month. No boyfriend at the time?
Casey said she didn't have sex? okay then what did she call 'sex'? Incest? Rape? many guys? Decided to name father ( a deceased man, that family does not know her?) No dad's name on birth certificate? No support? no SS? no welfare? Why so secret? And if the parents cover up and lie about everything, so will the kids...........IMO

And I would never put someones name on something as important as a birth certificate if they did not care one centilla about there own flesh and blood...They do not deserve it.
I totally agree with you. It's almost like an honor to have your name on a birth certificate; an honor many people don't deserve. It doesn't mean that the child can't/doesn't know who the father is.

If the donor was with Casey at that time, he is probably aware at this point that there is a good chance it was him. Central Fl is blanketed with coverage. I would hope he would stand up, sue her for paternal rights, then sue her for the loss of his child. I would also sue her for hiding the existance of Caylee to me.
That would be assuming that she knew who it was and deliberately hid it, (and that the biological dad DIDN'T already know and tell her to jump in a lake).

I think the father may be a player yet to be named. Caylee had to be conceived somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It would be fairly easy for her friends from that time to name a candidate.

If the donor was with Casey at that time, he is probably aware at this point that there is a good chance it was him. Central Fl is blanketed with coverage. I would hope he would stand up, sue her for paternal rights, then sue her for the loss of his child. I would also sue her for hiding the existance of Caylee to me. In civil court she can be made to talk. She may lie but would at least answer questions where answers can be verified.

I don't think it will matter when the car DNA is all lined up. I think LE is doing a fine job. They are not giving a play by play on Fox news though. It is coming together. They say they are working 24/7 on this. That would not happen if there was nothing to work on.

did she work at Universal during this time, thinking about that time of the year and how many tourist are in Orlando and wondering if she was a little free in the $ex department the dad could be anywhere, I really don't think she has a clue, reminds of a couple Maury shows I've watched

did she work at Universal during this time, thinking about that time of the year and how many tourist are in Orlando and wondering if she was a little free in the $ex department the dad could be anywhere, I really don't think she has a clue, reminds of a couple Maury shows I've watched

Tourist dad. I had not thought of that. I am pretty sure she was at Universal at that time. It would have been about 7 months after un-graduation. This baby daddy needs to be found. I wonder if LE has found him? If he was a park patron from Des Moines, he will never be found, unless he is in CODIS. Hmmmm

My guess is simpler. The father is someone who she thought would not ever amount to much of an ATM and she let him go.

My guess is simpler. The father is someone who she thought would not ever amount to much of an ATM and she let him go.

looks like in her case $50 a week would have been something, she was stealing from her grandparents, friends etc., I believe IF she knew who the father was he would have been squeezed for whatever she could get

Honestly, I think something is definitely off about their lies about the father. This is a girl who thinks NOTHING of stealing from a friend, a grandparent and parents--all of whom knew she was the thief. Why in the world would she make a conscious decision to not collect child support? And, if the father "died in a car accident," why would this opportunist not collect the SS payments?

Cindy & George have defaulted on credit cards, Cindy was evicted from an apartment--these aren't people who live by strict moral standards. Who cares if the baby's father "doesn't care"--he is legally obligated to financially support his child.

Also, look at the willingness for Cindy to take time out of her harrowing "search" for Caylee to trot down to the AG's office to file a claim of identity theft?

I don't believe ONE THING any member of the Anthony family says.

Well, it certainly weighs on me how HARD Cindy is trying to protect Casey - also the BS she keeps throwing out there to impede TM and anyone else from finding Caylee.

This leads me to believe the family is hiding some deep, dark secret. A secret that would have Cindy protect Casey out of GUILT. Think about it - something isn't right here.

Honestly, I think something is definitely off about their lies about the father. This is a girl who thinks NOTHING of stealing from a friend, a grandparent and parents--all of whom knew she was the thief. Why in the world would she make a conscious decision to not collect child support? And, if the father "died in a car accident," why would this opportunist not collect the SS payments?

Cindy & George have defaulted on credit cards, Cindy was evicted from an apartment--these aren't people who live by strict moral standards. Who cares if the baby's father "doesn't care"--he is legally obligated to financially support his child.

Also, look at the willingness for Cindy to take time out of her harrowing "search" for Caylee to trot down to the AG's office to file a claim of identity theft?

I don't believe ONE THING any member of the Anthony family says.

I honestly think Casey has no clue who the father is.. its known she had MULTIPLE partners. My guess is Cindy and George are just covering for her once again to save face. They seem to be the type of people who care a lot about what people think of them.

I agree she has had multiple partners but don't you think she would be able to narrow it down just a little bit?

I agree she has had multiple partners but don't you think she would be able to narrow it down just a little bit?

Maybe... but how embarrassing would it be to go up to two or three different guys and say "hey you might be the father... would you mind taking a DNA test??" Sooner or later word gets out that so and so took a DNA test and so did this guy and before you know it she has the reputation of being the "easy girl" I think she'd rather keep her mouth shut and just say "oh he died" and everyone feel sorry for her

Well, it certainly weighs on me how HARD Cindy is trying to protect Casey - also the BS she keeps throwing out there to impede TM and anyone else from finding Caylee.

This leads me to believe the family is hiding some deep, dark secret. A secret that would have Cindy protect Casey out of GUILT. Think about it - something isn't right here.

Something is way not right here. The dark secret has been speculated on here with the LP DNA thread. I've been thinking this for awhile, just didn't want to go there. The only one thing I know at this time is I am more naive then I ever thought possible, I must truly live a very boring life.

Maybe... but how embarrassing would it be to go up to two or three different guys and say "hey you might be the father... would you mind taking a DNA test??" Sooner or later word gets out that so and so took a DNA test and so did this guy and before you know it she has the reputation of being the "easy girl" I think she'd rather keep her mouth shut and just say "oh he died" and everyone feel sorry for her

I would be willing to bet she already had that reputation.

i really really dont think that lee is the father nor is her father the father .. he is probably one of many one night stands she had and doesnt remember who it is .. i just dont see lee being into his sister that way

i really really dont think that lee is the father nor is her father the father .. he is probably one of many one night stands she had and doesnt remember who it is .. i just dont see lee being into his sister that way

Neither do I.. I think this is just LP way of getting back on TV... I mean this family is definitely off... but thats just a little too off the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera