Who is Vasco Thompson?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just to clear up the confusion again--George did NOT dial the wrong number. He called the right number, but he did NOT call Vasco Thompson IMO. VT just shows up in some public records databases (incorrectly) as having that number.

What is your confidence level that this is all a mistake and that Thompson has nothing to do with anything related to this case? What percentage are you sure?

Assuming that AZL is correct...

Isn't there some kind of intervention that can be enacted to prevent Thompson from being burdened with coming to court and put on the stand all because of a clerical error?

I mean, if this can be stopped, I hope that people aren't hoping it will happen anyway just to cause embarrassment for the defense.

I absolutely want it to be stopped.

:floorlaugh: And OMG your AV. I now have to go catch my breath from this thread. :floorlaugh:

A poster on another board claims that a receipt was taken from the Anthony house as discovery, made out to this man, and that he had installed a hot water heater in the home about two weeks before the murder. Where is this coming from????

The Twilight Zone.

And he didn't even dial it wrong! It was switched in the computer system, so that it showed up as wrong on the call log, but it seems he was dialing correctly.

No, it showed up correctly on the call log too. It just shows up wrong in some public records database, so if you were a PI, you would look up the number of George's coworker and get the name of VT as the owner of that number. But if you were a GOOD PI, you would look up the number in more than one database, and also look up all the numbers associated with VT to make sure you were getting the right info.

Thank you all for getting in touch - they should put websleuths up on the news for this.

bobkealing #CaseyAnthony Internet buzzing that this defense witness somehow got connected to George Anthony through transposed cell numbers.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

:floorlaugh: Tulessa you're going to get me blue papered! I'm sitting outside on my patio reading along and my neighbor just came over to see if I was alright because she saw me sitting here all alone laughing my a$$ off. :floorlaugh:

Just to clear up the confusion again--George did NOT dial the wrong number. He called the right number, but he did NOT call Vasco Thompson IMO. VT just shows up in some public records databases (incorrectly) as having that number.

Oh...thanks. I didn't realize that. I just figured that George and VT weren't really trying to get in touch with each other. I knew there had to be some error somewhere. I just figured it was a misdial. Either way, it's pretty pathetic that the defense is going to try to use this.

:floorlaugh: Tulessa you're going to get me blue papered! I'm sitting outside on my patio reading along and my neighbor just came over to see if I was alright because she saw me sitting here all alone laughing my a$$ off. :floorlaugh:

I'm sorry. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

A poster on another board claims that a receipt was taken from the Anthony house as discovery, made out to this man, and that he had installed a hot water heater in the home about two weeks before the murder. Where is this coming from????

tumblr_lfh3tncM7W1qdlkgg.gif

bobkealing #CaseyAnthony Internet buzzing that this defense witness somehow got connected to George Anthony through transposed cell numbers.

Keep buzzing people KEEP BUZZING!

The Twilight Zone.

No, it showed up correctly on the call log too. It just shows up wrong in some public records database, so if you were a PI, you would look up the number of George's coworker and get the name of VT as the owner of that number. But if you were a GOOD PI, you would look up the number in more than one database, and also look up all the numbers associated with VT to make sure you were getting the right info.

I think the taxpayers of FL should ask for a refund on these "INVESTIGATIVE HOURS" -- you just can't make this stuff up!

that is just great.

:floorlaugh:....but, wait...why would the DT need VT when their client claimed Caylee drowned "accidentally" in the backyard pool? Oh, I get it...GA misdials a number and what are the odds it is a person with a flair for kidnapping and then strikes up a conversation and offers him a job...conceal Caylee? Not...

Obviously, VT is the bad actor who helped GA dispose of the body the month before. Only a real kidnapper is qualified to hide a drowning victim 15 houses from the scene of the accident and make it look like a murder.

GA knew on July 9th and 14th that the gigue would be up, soon. He called VT so they could get their stories straight, knowing the post office was trying to deliver a certified letter.

The rest is history.

Did anyone from here contact him?

Anyone notice that that brat has eyeglasses on when she was indicted and we have never seen them again. Whos idea was that. Jose's?

Just like Jennifer Petkov (the one who bullied that sick little girl and her family--and neighborhood) when she made that lame, fake "apology" had glasses on...to make them look smart or studious or maybe even more vulnerable perhaps? *smh*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back