Who is Vasco Thompson?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bobkealing #CaseyAnthony Internet buzzing that this defense witness somehow got connected to George Anthony through transposed cell numbers.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Oh boy...HLN still reporting this as Breaking News. geesh...
Mark Lippman issuing a statement saying that GA does not know him.

QUICK!!!!

Remove that HLN thing with Vinnie being behind on the bombshell!!!!!!!!!!

They're talking about it right now on HLN.

"Just in...Mark Lipman issuing a statement...GA does not know VT. Does not recall speaking to him".

:floorlaugh: Tulessa you're going to get me blue papered! I'm sitting outside on my patio reading along and my neighbor just came over to see if I was alright because she saw me sitting here all alone laughing my a$$ off. :floorlaugh:
Have no fears, my neighbors think that when I am here by myself going off watching NASCAR. They are use to hearing me bust out laughing during the day. It's the dogs that jump sky high when I go off. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm sorry. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
No you are not.... :floorlaugh:

What is your confidence level that this is all a mistake and that Thompson has nothing to do with anything related to this case? What percentage are you sure?

You forgot...And on a scale of 1 to 10...???

Lippman telling Vinnie that the Anthony's have released a statement that they do not know Vasco.

This might be what they want, put this out there for GA to hear to rattle his cage so he will blow a gasket on the stand.

I'm firmly convinced that the goal of the defense is to try to make George angry on the witness stand in hope of getting an angry outburst from him. It would serve to further their case showing that George has a short fuse and KC has reason to fear him.

I hope that Mark Lippman is counseling George and pointing out the defense strategy, making him aware that an angry outburst would only make him look guilty of what the defense team's accusations.

Vinnie just said something like "the internet is buzzing that this occurred because of a transposed phone number".

:floorlaugh:....but, wait...why would the DT need VT when their client claimed Caylee drowned "accidentally" in the backyard pool? Oh, I get it...GA misdials a number and what are the odds it is a person with a flair for kidnapping and then strikes up a conversation and offers him a job...conceal Caylee? Not...

Maybe Baez is gonna say this guy got Caylee from George & took her to Kronk.....it's a good spin anyway...lol

I think the taxpayers of FL should ask for a refund on these "INVESTIGATIVE HOURS" -- you just can't make this stuff up!

Speaking of investagtive hours, I wonder if when Casey is convicted, if the state, as well as TES can come back on her for all the wasted time and money because of her lies??

Ok - carry on with the real topic ......sorry.

Oh boy...HLN still reporting this as Breaking News. geesh...
Mark Lippman issuing a statement saying that GA does not know him.

I just heard that garbage too. HLN needs to check out their breaking news before they shove out in front of all to hear. Disgusting

I forgive ya, just vouche for me when they call and tell them that you all are really-real here and not just my imaginary friends, okay? :floorlaugh:

I can give you a number to a psychic, she sounded really professional. :floorlaugh:

I'm firmly convinced that the goal of the defense is to try to make George angry on the witness stand in hope of getting an angry outburst from him. It would serve to further their case showing that George has a short fuse and KC has reason to fear him.

I hope that Mark Lippman is counseling George and pointing out the defense strategy, making him aware that an angry outburst would only make him look guilty of what the defense team's accusations.

Absolutely right!! That's why JB has one of the women that had an altercation with GA in front of his house....one of the many, I should say!

Leila I agree. :(

Does Vasco Thompson know how to spell chloroform ? Maybe when he was installing the hot water heater, he jumped on Casey's computer and did the search ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back