Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
did we ever figure out who the guy was that came and had dinner with them while ICA was in jail? The homeless dude that didn't have anyone, and just wanted to hang out??

Careful, or he'll be the DT's next surprise witness.

HLN - Mike Galanos backing off the "new witness" story until they talk to Lippman. Got phone call off camera George denying knowledge of Thompson.

I can only imagine Jose Baez soiling himself once he finds out he was thwarted by an "Idiot Blogger" - and 2-3 years BEFORE he knew of the phone record information at that! :floorlaugh:

PRICELESS!!

I am neither a chemist nor a statistician. :) Also, my office is not a forensic laboratory and I am not wearing protective footwear.

So I'm probably wrong. ;)

But, as long as you have never committed suicide, you are reliable to us!!:great:

When exactly did they add him to the witness list??

Dont know just how accurate it is..but HLN reported that this guy will have to be voir dire'd before anyone will decide if he is good bad for either side...So I have to assume by that..neither side have been able to depo this guy...Yikes..talk about last minute witnesses...kinda reminds me of a "Perry Mason Moment"...and Yes I use to watch that as a youngster :floorlaugh:

I'm firmly convinced that the goal of the defense is to try to make George angry on the witness stand in hope of getting an angry outburst from him. It would serve to further their case showing that George has a short fuse and KC has reason to fear him.

I hope that Mark Lippman is counseling George and pointing out the defense strategy, making him aware that an angry outburst would only make him look guilty of what the defense team's accusations.

You know, it might not be a bad thing for ole George to finally blow, and let it out and not shut up.

Let the jury see the outrage. At this point, what could it hurt??

A person can only take so much.
I still don't care, or trust George, but, sometimes you just have to draw a line in the sand, and once that is gone over, well........if it were me, I wouldn't care one wit.

And, I would still be talking/yelling as they would be hauling me out of court.

O my gosh, thank you so much. I have been searching for this feed forever. Thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!:great:

God, the woman looks deformed. Thanks for the stream. I will tune in when I have a chance when I have not been frightened enough by the days events.

I didn't investigate this like you did, but the first thing that came to my mind was: someone probably called a wrong number. It showed up on caller ID. The recipient of the phone call probably dialed that number when they saw that they missed a call. There was probably no answer. The other recipient sees that he missed a call from that particular number. There was no voicemail, so he probably called that number to see who it was. This may have repeated a few times until finally the two callers spoke with each other and one probably said, "oh...this isn't________. Sorry. I must have the wrong number". I've had this happen to me more than once.

A little old lady named Marge had called had left a message on our machine 3 or 4 times one night. Message was for "Betty" that she and Louise were sitting on the deck drinking cocktails and they seen her car in the driveway so she better come over. I finally called and left a message and Marge called back to thank me! LOL :D

did we ever figure out who the guy was that came and had dinner with them while ICA was in jail? The homeless dude that didn't have anyone, and just wanted to hang out??

No, I think it was that Kalani boy who was hanging out with River C.
You are correct ... and you win a bonus round. Will you use your free pass now or spin the wheel?

AZ "Pat, I'm gonna save my free pass and spin the wheel". Pat "and it lands on JB has lost again. You won the big prize again".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back