Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cheese and Rice! I don't post, I only lurk, but I had to come out of hiding for this! This is the most insane trial I have ever seen! Between the incredible cast of fictional characters, bumbling comic-book lawyers and body-snatching meter readers...well all I can say is if I hadn't been following this case since day one, I would swear this was a science fiction story and would be anxiously awaiting the alien that will surely be bursting from Casey's chest at any moment to reak havoc on the local townspeople.

Well, you should (post) because this was an awesome first!!!

Welcome!

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

AZ...what prompted you to investigate this in the first place? Were GA's phone records released back then?

Just curious about the background of the Vasco Thompson kidnapping case. Wonder if there was any duct tape involved in that evidence? I can almost bet that the DT has pulled and read that court file. I can see it already, GA presumably had contact (on at least 4 occasions) with a man who used duct tape in a kidnapping. DT seeing it as their ticket to get ICA off, not knowing it was a misprint in the database.

Yeah, I can see Baez trying to put that one over on the jury.

"Hot Potato Caylee"......good God all mighty.

And Casey in the background with a stop watch ready to call out, "You're it"!

{yes, I know this is no joking matter, but for crying out loud, does anyone on this team have half a brain between them all???}

BBM

I just said this to my poor mother just yesterday when she asked for an update on the case! My family has a rather.. dark sense of humor - but it's the DT that came up with the hot potato theory in the first place!

HLN - Mike Galanos backing off the "new witness" story until they talk to Lippman. Got phone call off camera George denying knowledge of Thompson.

I can only imagine Jose Baez soiling himself once he finds out he was thwarted by an "Idiot Blogger" - and 2-3 years BEFORE he knew of the phone record information at that! :floorlaugh:

PRICELESS!!
He didn't take me up on my offer to buy him a case of Depends or tissues. So sorry, too late now. :floorlaugh:

Speaking of clerical errors...

An OCSO CSI wrote the wrong Anthony home address and the case number is wrong too. Click to enlarge.

Attachments

• hair ties.jpg
    hair ties.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 49
Does this fall under "no trial by ambush?" No Perry Mason moments? I know HHJP said no trial by ambush but does this "surprise witness" fall under that? I hope so. :)

I tweeted Jane Valez Mitchell... she is tweeting that the DT has put GA on trial with the new witness...

I hope after the Proffer the Judge will say "Let the record show that the Defense Team was thwarted by a Lawyer who is also a blogger"

Fat chance but one could hope.

Holy Cow! Once this case is over, and if I'm ever accused of a crime, may the good Lord help me if they check my computer, phone, text, email and tweets.

They will lock me up and throw away the key! :floorlaugh:

I thought today was going to be boring. I'm so glad the DT is providing us with entertainment today.:great:

Oh don't ya know...the real entertainment is just about to start on Thursday morning! What we've seen so far was just the preview of what's to come...:floorlaugh:

I just want to say, I love you guys and this place. The minute this "breaking news" came on CNN I hopped on here to see what the real deal was. You guys and this forum ROCK!!!!

And why is this relevant anyway?! According to them, Caylee drowned, GA took the body, gave it to Kronk, who hid it away, and then staged the discovery to get a reward! Where does Vasco come in? This is bordering on insanity!

Actually, by defination Instanity is doing the same thing expecting a different result. In this case, they are doing a bunch of DIFFERENT things and are getting the same result. "GUILTY". I think this is more stupidity than instanity! :floorlaugh:

Holy Cow! Once this case is over, and if I'm ever accused of a crime, may the good Lord help me if they check my computer, phone, text, email and tweets.

They will lock me up and throw away the key! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: You and anybody else who follows "Crime" Message Boards..unlike blogs links are usual on message boards so alot of internet sleuthing is done..loking up stuff ..YIKES!! Best I leave some sort of disclaimer somewhere to absolve my family, friends and even myself..SHOULD I CALL A LAWYER?? :waitasec:

You know, of all the randomness this whole circus has had to offer, I never dreamed I'd find myself wiki-searching Vasco Da Gama

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back