Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, that is what I am hearing now.. on Dr. Drew, LKB ( :giggle: ) said this guy was getting calls from DT and HE went to LE....kinda don't blame him, I'd try to shoo those flies too...but if HE went to LE I can't see him being afraid of what information he may have - probably just wanted to ask LE 'whatdahail?' and can you get them off my case.

Kinda bad when you scare a convicted felon in the direction of LE, no? :waitasec:(Thank you Reality Orlando for talking me down off the bridge there.)

BBM - I know it's not funny but this post made me chuckle.

LOL did you ever buy a grab-bag for a few bucks at the rummage sale? You open it up expecting it to be the one that has the gift certificate for $500.00 to your favorite bling jeweler, and instead it is 10.00 off if you buy a prearranged funeral contract.

I feel a slap down coming. :slap:
Oh dear, this ol broad just put on a new depends and I need a new one again, thank you very much:floorlaugh:

That's "Misssstahhhh Biiiezzzz" to you suh!

I love how he says that. I was getting a bit snarky about how Your Honour talks to the defense (like how he addresses the DT vs. the SA).

What says the State?

vs.

Misssstahhhh Biiiezzzz

Nope, not anymore. As far as I'm concerned Your Honour can address him as "yo - Jose)!

LOL

Mel

I just read the criminal record for V. Thompson in todays current news thread.

This guy should still be in prison in my opinion. This guy is right up Baez's alley in my opinion.

I hope I don't get into trouble for saying this but I have to wonder what the defense gave to V. Thompson in exchange for whatever he is compelled to say.

Absolutely nothing. Mr. Thompson called the cops on the defense in order to get them to leave him alone.

I love how he says that. I was getting a bit snarky about how Your Honour talks to the defense (like how he addresses the DT vs. the SA).

What says the State?

vs.

Misssstahhhh Biiiezzzz

Nope, not anymore. As far as I'm concerned Your Honour can address him as "yo - Jose)!

LOL

Mel

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: OMG...I now need a mop.

Same ol' defense tactic - those who don't go along with their "program" are publicly pummeled and humiliated. I think the DT was pizzed because VT wouldn't talk with them - guess they showed him huh. I hope Judge Perry sees this for what it is and gives them the biggest smackdown we've ever seen. I can only imagine how sick and tired JP is of their carp - I know I am!

Absolutely right. I thought that too when the DT spitefully wanted AH to stay around and risk her cruise ship job, just in case they had another question for her. HHBP soon scotched that one.

Is there a witness list for the defense? If so where can I find it?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6617143#post6617143"]Witnesses and when they testified ***LIST ONLY*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Witnesses and when they testified ***LIST ONLY***

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1IKoWtQFXbILJ9pVMwT-c0dXhXOtFw-u5N2jfvVJM0/edit?hl=en
DEFENSE PENALTY PHASE WITNESS LIST

For those of you who think JB got this from my posts long long ago, I honestly don't think I ever posted about it publicly, because I concluded that the guy was not involved. So I didn't want to drag his name into it.

That's a long list, Dr.. I'll be happy if he stops the proceedings at some point to ask Mr. Baez to put his Magic I-Phone away.

Too late, he hooked it into fb today:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Here is the judge from today, once this witness is called I don't think the Judge can hide the laughter with his hand anymore;

I caught that too....I wondered if he was laughing or if I was just hoping he was!!:crazy:

(catching up)

A News, and Tia who responded....

That's exactly what I posted when I read the "motion" no time stamp - obviously and advance copy to the - wonder how that happened? I wonder if this motion was ever actually filed... or was it just leaked (thanks Geraldo, you're still irrelevant.)

I missed your post -- and here with all the definitive reporting and I actually read the one page addition, but I didn't catch that it was only posted there and contained no time stamp till I went to get it to say he filed it to another poster and said, whhhhhoaaaaah, wait -- there is NO TIME STAMP!

I have been busy rolling on the floor all day and your to blame too -- my goodness, we are a funny motley crew of 'idiot bloggers!'

The good news is: I am still smarter and faster than Jose and I can even spell and use correct grammar..........if I want to!
Nights all -- gotta get up early and have enough coffee to stomach the Hoax of the day.......whoops, I mean Day 20 of the trial.

For those of you who think JB got this from my posts long long ago, I honestly don't think I ever posted about it publicly, because I concluded that the guy was not involved. So I didn't want to drag his name into it.

Well AZ whether ya did or didn't post about it back when, the fact that you did today makes me proud to know you. We know LE checks in here and as you stated earlier, they have the proper credentials to verify your facts :rocker: and have no doubt done so. You single handedly stopped an injustice.

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

OMG, I remember this all. I've been around this case for what seems like forever. I don't post much but I've been here, before I even joined. Anyway, all I can say to the DT is WHAT????? I just got home from work and I'm blown away.:banghead:

I missed your post -- and here with all the definitive reporting and I actually read the one page addition, but I didn't catch that it was only posted there and contained no time stamp till I went to get it to say he filed it to another poster and said, whhhhhoaaaaah, wait -- there is NO TIME STAMP!

I have been busy rolling on the floor all day and your to blame too -- my goodness, we are a funny motley crew of 'idiot bloggers!'

The good news is: I am still smarter and faster than Jose and I can even spell and use correct grammar..........if I want to!
Nights all -- gotta get up early and have enough coffee to stomach the Hoax of the day.......whoops, I mean Day 20 of the trial.

methinks this motion will never see the light of day. Now we need to look around and see what other little pipe bomb the DT has planted for our distraction... However, no matter what, this has been a...

images

methinks this motion will never see the light of day. Now we need to look around and see what other little pipe bomb the DT has planted for our distraction... However, no matter what, this has been a...

images

I know I heard it and saw it with my own eyes when the DT promised the SA and Your Honour they would not have a trial by ambush. This was around the time when all witnesses were to be provided.

Well then...what do you call this? I sure hope Linda and Jeff get some sleep tonight!

grrrrrr....

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member