Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FAQs from Orlando Sentinel about who provides Casey's clothes, makeup and lunch.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-clothes-20110615,0,7570033.story

Has the Baez selected matronly looking clothes a couple sizes too big to make her look insane. Some days she has an odd hairdo with bangs where her hair is not pulled back but her ears stick out of her hair. In the many pictures we have seen of us before trial, she was never dressed nor was her hair styled like this. Baez presentation of Casey is as clumsy as his defense strategy.

Ringmaster Baez will be starting his 3 ring circus at 9am today.

This trial is craziness.
At any moment the giant fickle finger of fate will point it's finger at one of us, next thing you know, you're getting calls from the Nancy show.
What next?

Been there done that! I was on of the Texas Equusearch's search teams looking for Caylee......Months before the trial started I started receiving numerous calls from what I assume was the Defense teams legal assistants wanting information regarding the searches.................However because I work 3rd shift and sleep during the day, I never talked to anyone.

They would call during the day and leave messages on my voicemail, but NEVER left a phone number so I could call them back nor was there a number in my "missed calls" list just a "blocked number"......:waitasec:

Oh, how I hope the defense is allowed to put him on the stand.

JB: Mr. VT, it is true, is it not, that your phone number in July 2008 was 407-4*5-3082, is it not true, isn't it?

VT: Um, no. :waitasec:

JB: And you are not a chemist, ARE YOU NOT???

VT: No.

JB: No further questions.

:floorlaugh: OMG! Just spilled my cereal all over my keyboard!!!

Is it just me or is Baez just as clumsy now as he was previously? I would have thought that he would have at least been more "solid" for his presentation?

This is going to be a loooooooooong day!

Someone just tweeted this:

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Oh my. The convicted felon the defense wants to call as a witness is holding a news conference at 4 at courthouse

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

OK, I threw away the notes, which suggests to me that when I finally figured it out the answer was so unimportant that I knew I would never care about it again. :)

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/16/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html?iref=NS1

...Those contacts, they allege, included four contacts on July 14, 2008 -- the day before Caylee was reported missing by Cindy Anthony.

The defense said it needs to question Thompson "to determine the existence of relevant admissible evidence in this trial."...

Wouldn't it be hilarious (and I think there is zero chance this is true. AZlawyer I'm sure is right.) if GA did contact him and it was because he wanted to know if VT would be willing to pick up and move a body and it turned out that the family found out on July 14th that KC had killed Caylee and started trying to cover it up then? Be careful what you ask for JB, you just might get it. JMO

:rolleyes:

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

OK, I threw away the notes, which suggests to me that when I finally figured it out the answer was so unimportant that I knew I would never care about it again. :)

AZlawyer why am I not at all surprised by this DT attempting to make something out of this. It just goes to show how incredibly desperate they are, and how unbelievably low they are going to stoop! What can this guy possibly testify to? Anything story wise he may come up with other than a wrong number dialed will be fictitious and there for perjury. :twocents:

BTW-AZlawyer I just have to thank you for all the wonderful things that you do around here for all of us! :)

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/16/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html?iref=NS1

...Those contacts, they allege, included four contacts on July 14, 2008 -- the day before Caylee was reported missing by Cindy Anthony.

The defense said it needs to question Thompson "to determine the existence of relevant admissible evidence in this trial."...

Wouldn't it be hilarious (and I think there is zero chance this is true. AZlawyer I'm sure is right.) if GA did contact him and it was because he wanted to know if VT would be willing to pick up and move a body and it turned out that the family found out on July 14th that KC had killed Caylee and started trying to cover it up then? Be careful what you ask for JB, you just might get it. JMO

:rolleyes:

It would be even better if he and his Atty tell us that the DT have been badgering him to try to get him to implicate GA, putting words in his mouth.
I'd pay to watch that one..

Word on the street is that someone "apparently" *accidently* set her up with a wrong number !!
Still makes me laugh when I think of it.

I wonder who that was? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Well they finally found a black guy to blame.

You're right Dan. Casey's imaginary nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez is half African-American and half Puerto Rican. She added that she is dark-skinned and used a hair straightener. Casey is the most detailed pathological liar that I have ever heard of.

You're right Dan. Casey's imaginary nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez is half African-American and half Puerto Rican. She added that she is dark-skinned and used a hair straightener. Casey is the most detailed pathological liar that I have ever heard of.

Or as ICA says " She's mixed". :banghead:

I got a return call last night. It was automated though. I blocked the number. :floorlaugh:

ROFL......:floorlaugh:

Someone just tweeted this:

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Oh my. The convicted felon the defense wants to call as a witness is holding a news conference at 4 at courthouse

OMG!

Wow, just wow. Not sure whether to laugh or to cry.....:waitasec:

Just saw a tweet that the PC was cancelled. :( Darn, I was looking forward to this after such a dull morning.

Here's a tweet that explains why:
Attorney Richard Hale, who called press conf, said Vasco Thompson has sought other counsel. Press conference canceled. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:18 AM

Just saw a tweet that the PC was cancelled. :( Darn, I was looking forward to this after such a dull morning.

Here's a tweet that explains why:
Attorney Richard Hale, who called press conf, said Vasco Thompson has sought other counsel. Press conference canceled. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:18 AM

Disappointed too but interested to see who the 'other' counsel may be.

I find it very odd (that as previous posters mentioned), this is not court date stamped, nor is there is a certificate of service (usually last page of motion), nor is there a complete document available on WFTV's site (none of the other news sites I see covering the story, seem to have the orig document available) and it is NOT included on the 9th circuit court's official page showing case documents:

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/orders&motions.shtml#Motions

Ironically there is at least one document from the 15th up on the page, so it is obviously updated regularly.

It seems like a release by Baez and VERY sloppy reporting by MSM. I am disgusted.
It is no coincidence that this was not mentioned in court this morning.

My favortie Jackson was the one who wrote, for the world to read, about Casey's "virginia." :floorlaugh:

This thread ranks right up there with Casey's virginia thread... I am dying of laughter and I am extremely late to the party.

Ahhh, I just happen to have said letter from Jackson, which was transcribed by a fellow sleuther (and caused bloody eyeballs, bless you - but I don't recall who)...Also posted to reference my post on this thread, page 6, #140...

Attachments

• O Town.pdf
    83.4 KB · Views: 172
PC was cancelled? What's a PC? (Besides personal computer, for those who were going to tease me!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back