DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
singularity,
For some unknown reason I think JR moved JonBenet into the wine-cellar, this might be why she was wrapped in a white blanket, courtesy of JR, and why he lifted her upstairs, since he knew his forensics might be on that blanket. He also tweaked the forensic evidence with restraints and duct tape, and quite likely dumped the bloodstained pink barbie gown into the wine-cellar, thereby breaking a link to a prior staging?

I think Fleet White's account is accurate, without the bloodstained nightgown maybe he did miss her, but you do not stage a crime-scene then add unrelated forensic evidence?

His account(or what we know of it) is simply too basic to judge it as accurate. Are there more detailed statements from Fleet that I am unaware of? We know very little about him even though he is a crucial aspect of the case. Jonbenet spent her final hours at his home. There is a lot of mystery that surrounds that party, much of it revolving around the clothing being worn by the Ramseys. Even with photographic evidence of this Christmas party, the Ramseys are asked about this multiple times in their interviews. If we believe that Jonbenet is asleep for the car ride home(whether waken up or not to walk inside her home), this means Fleet and Priscilla are the last people to see this intact family alive.

Fast forward 10 hours, Jonbenet is "missing" and Fleet makes one of his first three trips into a basement that is changing on each trip down there. Fleet is observing these changes. He has to realize nothing is kosher long before anyone else in the house. It was also Fleet's recommendation to get Burke out of the house after his first trip to the basement. Fleet and John have a discussion in between this. We don't know what was said and likely never will. People like to use the line "John made a beeline for the body". This isn't true. John and Fleet do not immediately enter the wine cellar after Arndt's suggestion to look around. After John does "find" her in the cellar and Fleet runs upstairs yelling for an ambulance, he goes back down into the cellar against orders to check out that tape and a cigar box. Why? Her body has already been brought upstairs. What is so special to him about this piece of tape and one of the cigar boxes in there? Obviously something doesn't add up to Fleet. The usual response is that he's wondering why he didn't see JOnbenet down there the first time but this is no reason to be touching specific items in the cellar. He can ponder those thoughts upstairs.

People rant about John tampering with the crime scene and then Arndt doing so minutes later. So did Fleet and he's not the killer so why the free pass? He had no legitimate reason to go back down into the cellar yet goes down there and focuses on certain things. I would also like to know John's initial reaction when finding out Fleet had already been down there earlier. He has to be wondering what Fleet saw because JOhn himself knows things are being moved around because he himself is the one doing it. If she truly wasn't in the cellar at 6 am and JOhn moved her, it may have something to do with knowing Fleet has already been down there and is unable to know what he observed and when he observed it. If he never moved her and finds out Fleet checked the cellar, he has to be wondering if Fleet saw her and is keeping his mouth shut for unknown reasons or if he didn't see her due to the lighting. John cant be sure.

While you may find Fleet's account accurate, I find it lacking.

Many answers to this case can be found in that basement sequence. Technically this is an open case but I will never take any further investigation into the case seriously unless both men are interviewed again and interviewed by people much more competent than those involved 20 years ago.

I myself have often thought that the Ramsey would "pull a Polanski" and flee the country upon posting bail if they were arrested.
In such a scenario I would agree they would flee. I was referring to that specific day. They had no reason to flee the country. They simply needed to flee the house.

RE passport - Charlevoix Michigan is not that far from the Canadian border. Passports would be needed. The Whites were not the last to see JonBenet alive and well, they had stopped at several place to drop off Christmas gift before blowing off the Frenes? IIRC, but did go to the Stines.

I think John pulled JonBenet closer toward the door to be more easily "found" by him.

Heyya ILTBP,

I'm not sure that passports were required for border crossing in '97?

His account(or what we know of it) is simply too basic to judge it as accurate. Are there more detailed statements from Fleet that I am unaware of? We know very little about him even though he is a crucial aspect of the case. Jonbenet spent her final hours at his home. There is a lot of mystery that surrounds that party, much of it revolving around the clothing being worn by the Ramseys. Even with photographic evidence of this Christmas party, the Ramseys are asked about this multiple times in their interviews. If we believe that Jonbenet is asleep for the car ride home(whether waken up or not to walk inside her home), this means Fleet and Priscilla are the last people to see this intact family alive.

Fast forward 10 hours, Jonbenet is "missing" and Fleet makes one of his first three trips into a basement that is changing on each trip down there. Fleet is observing these changes. He has to realize nothing is kosher long before anyone else in the house. It was also Fleet's recommendation to get Burke out of the house after his first trip to the basement. Fleet and John have a discussion in between this. We don't know what was said and likely never will. People like to use the line "John made a beeline for the body". This isn't true. John and Fleet do not immediately enter the wine cellar after Arndt's suggestion to look around. After John does "find" her in the cellar and Fleet runs upstairs yelling for an ambulance, he goes back down into the cellar against orders to check out that tape and a cigar box. Why? Her body has already been brought upstairs. What is so special to him about this piece of tape and one of the cigar boxes in there? Obviously something doesn't add up to Fleet. The usual response is that he's wondering why he didn't see JOnbenet down there the first time but this is no reason to be touching specific items in the cellar. He can ponder those thoughts upstairs.

People rant about John tampering with the crime scene and then Arndt doing so minutes later. So did Fleet and he's not the killer so why the free pass? He had no legitimate reason to go back down into the cellar yet goes down there and focuses on certain things. I would also like to know John's initial reaction when finding out Fleet had already been down there earlier. He has to be wondering what Fleet saw because JOhn himself knows things are being moved around because he himself is the one doing it. If she truly wasn't in the cellar at 6 am and JOhn moved her, it may have something to do with knowing Fleet has already been down there and is unable to know what he observed and when he observed it. If he never moved her and finds out Fleet checked the cellar, he has to be wondering if Fleet saw her and is keeping his mouth shut for unknown reasons or if he didn't see her due to the lighting. John cant be sure.

Many answers to this case can be found in that basement sequence. Technically this is an open case but I will never take any further investigation into the case seriously unless both men are interviewed again and interviewed by people much more competent than those involved 20 years ago.

In such a scenario I would agree they would flee. I was referring to that specific day. They had no reason to flee the country. They simply needed to flee the house.

Heyya singularity,

"he has to be wondering if Fleet saw her and is keeping his mouth shut for unknown reasons"- s

How can that be plausible?

In this day and age, are there even reputable, intelligent people, perhaps even forum members that still actually believe in the IDI theory?

There are some legit, well intentioned IDIs out there.
WS IDI were dispersed.

RE passport - Charlevoix Michigan is not that far from the Canadian border. Passports would be needed. The Whites were not the last to see JonBenet alive and well, they had stopped at several place to drop off Christmas gift before blowing off the Frenes? IIRC, but did go to the Stines.
The official story has Jonbenet asleep in the car when they drive to the Stines. How many times has that story changed?

Heyya singularity,

"he has to be wondering if Fleet saw her and is keeping his mouth shut for unknown reasons"- s

How can that be plausible?
The moment John realizes Fleet has already been down in the basement he has no idea what Fleet has seen. John cant read minds. If John has any involvement in the crime he is certainly wondering what Fleet is thinking. Fleet checks the basement minutes after arriving, then suggests Burke be taken out of the house.Coincidence? probably. However, if you were John and you find out Fleet has been down there, wouldn't YOU wonder what he has or hasn't seen? I know I would.

Just about anything in that basement sequence is plausible. Its why it still doesn't add up 20 years later. Even the incompetent Smit notices that the sequence is all out of whack but refuses to call John out on it even with John admitting things are out of place in the before and after crime scene photographs.

What benefit is there to leaving the house?
Seriously? What benefit is there to staying? Looking at Jonbenet's murdered body who had been placed in the cellar like a dirty secret that is now exposed and the strong possibility of being questioned by detectives if someone competent shows up or maybe even the FBI having a pop quiz ready for you. No chance in hell were they sticking around.

singularity,
On what basis is it lacking? He was there , you were not, he looked into the wine-cellar you did not?

Fleet White is on record stating that early that morning he looked into the wine-cellar and did not observe JonBenet.

Unless someone demonstrates that Fleet White's eyesight back then was poor, or he suffered some kind of optical illusion, I accept his account as accurate, much in the same way nearly everyone else's account is accepted.

There are all manner of ad hoc reasons for Fleet White missing JonBenet, she was at the back of the room, the light was poor, etc. They do not contradict Fleet White's account.

Also Fleet White has obviously been interviewed on the subject and asked not to repeat it outside of a court room.

When JR finds JonBenet Fleet White suspects a staged crime-scene, so he returns to check.

JR early that morning was likely making adjustments to a prior staging and decided the wine-cellar was the best place to find JonBenet. Anyone could have looked into the wine-cellar, and by default would have missed JonBenet, or in another scenario, found her.

If you are the R's and you intend to fabricate a crime-scene you are not going to add forensic evidence that calls into question the very crime-scene, as the bloodstained pink barbie nightgown does, i.e. where did it come from, had JonBenet worn it, how come its bloodstained, or has BR's touch-dna present?

Why no intruder touch-dna on the pink barbie nightgown? Patently JR dumped the nightgown into the wine-cellar so to sever any connection from wherever JonBenet had previously been hidden. The nightgown asks questions about the R's version of events, i.e. Patsy redressed JonBenet in longjohns, really, so what is the bloodstained pink barbie nightgown doing in the wine-cellar, did the intruder prefer JonBenet's pink pajama bottoms, the matching pink top can be seen in pictures of her bedroom.

So its really two things Fleet White failed to notice that morning, e.g. JonBenet wrapped in a White blanket and a pink barbie nightgown!

On what basis is it lacking?
It's fairly obvious I find it lacking in detail. I don't think he's lying about anything, I just think he's saying as little as he needs to. In his deposition he claimed to not remember anything that happened that day. THis satisfies you obviously. Since I believe he is a key piece of the puzzle in the aftermath of her murder and the most important witness in the case, it doesn't satisfy me. I like details and where none(or little) are to be found, it either causes people to build theories containing holes big enough for the space shuttle to fly through(simply ignoring events that morning) or make extreme assumptions that this lack of detail means he killed her and some will create absurd theories based on the holes themselves.

I am in the (minority) group that believes those crucial hours between 6am and 1pm are just as important(if not more so) to the case as the few hours following her murder. The staging is evolving as the day unfolds. You can narrow the suspect list on who is doing this down to one(John). There are a handful of people who went down into the basement while this is happening, Fleet being the main one.He has to know that none of this is making sense. He likely knows who is doing this. His actions following her murder before/after the funeral pretty much confirm this. I think his role that day in the events is why so many people attacked him, especially the hardcore Ramsey supporters.

You believe his wife was hinting that she wanted to tell Patsy about Jonbenet being sexually assaulted at sleepovers yet at the same time are satisfied by the statements known publicly by these witnesses?

Yeah it's also possible that Fleet revealed many things that we do not have access to. It's one reason why I never bothered to create some elaborate theory. There is too much unknown to the pubic. I was not on the forums when that screenshot from a documentary was posted showing that doll in the wine cellar. When reading the transcripts I saw Patsy mention a doll down there and didn't recall seeing this mentioned in the other books. When I saw that picture I was shocked. I wish it was higher quality but it is there. Staging within staging indeed.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Did Fleet see this doll in that position or just her body and the blanket on the trip with John and the tape and cigar box on the trip minutes later? I'd like to know what he saw and when he saw it. Not just the cellar but everything in the basement that morning. Fleet moved the suitcase. In hindsight did he feel that suitcase had any relevance to what was going on? Did he see the "cutesy" photographs of Jonbenet and had they been moved?What is in that second cigar box that John doesn't remember? What are his observations about the other rooms in the house? When Arndt loses track of John, is Fleet also wondering where John is and what he is doing? His recollection could help nail down the time frame when certain things are being moved around and the layers of staging.

I also hope those taking the photographs that day were more thoroughly interviewed. Other than Fleet, they may also have noticed things changing down there.

It's possible that Fleet just like many others involved in the case throughout the years reads these forums. If doing so and he happens to read this discussion, I hope he doesn't think I(or anyone) believe he had anything to do with Jonbenet's murder. I always felt bad for how him and his family were practically crucified by so many people for years. I just believe he knows more about what went on that day than he's said or if he has said everything, the information just never leaked. I also hope he told authorities as much as possible about that Dec. 23rd party as I believe it may have lit the fuse for what happened.

Like I mentioned before. I also find it odd how there appears to be so much confusion about the Christmas party at the Whites even though there were photos taken. Something isn't adding up in those photographs and the details why have never come out. The people who were at that party would know why.

He was there , you were not, he looked into the wine-cellar you did not?

I don't see the point in saying this. You can say the same thing about John, Patsy, Burke, Arndt, and everyone else in the house that day who has commented on the case. They were there, we weren't. Doesn't mean I'm not going to comment on what went on simply because I wasn't in the house. Kolar insinuates Burke bashed her over the head in the midst of a pineapple snack. Why? He wasn't there.

There are some legit, well intentioned IDIs out there.
Any legitimate IDI theory would have to take into account the staging going on after the BPD have arrived that morning. A very difficult task to ignore those facts. Its why IDI theories became so outlandish. You must ignore basic facts from the start so anything no matter how crazy gets added to the story to get you to ignore that ten ton elephant in the basement.

Attachments

• 15i84tw.jpg
    15i84tw.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 690
  • acgVb3d.jpg
    acgVb3d.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 692
When I first started reading in detail about this case, one of the most chilling things that stays with me was Officer French's words to Officer Reichenbach that, "something didn't seem right." I often wonder what in particular informed his intuition. Most crimes are solved within the first 48 hours; French was the first officer on the scene and his observations are immensely valuable. Has anyone ever interviewed him beyond his statements that already public record?

SuperDave, I believe you’re right. Sister PP was asked to retrieve their passports.

I think the conversation could have gone like this:

SPOOF ALERT

JR: Patster, we need to plan for the possibility they arrest us for child abuse or some such nonsense; we post bail, go to Spain, where there’s very difficult extradition. You know I never touched JB, but the prisoners might not believe that, and they don’t treat adults who harm children very nicely.

PR: How will we live? What about BR?

JR: Well, word from my LM manager is that I’ll receive a buyout to go away so they can sell to GE. They don’t want me as part of the sale. Oh yeah, BR, we’ll take him too. Anyway, about BR, he’ll land on his feet. Maybe he’ll be building action games/videos himself one day. Fact is, I’ve got an idea for one I think he should work on. It’s called Home Invasion 2.0. Can be sold in Europe and we can send ‘em out as Christmas presents to AH and ML.

OUCH.

Reading that just makes me even sorrier the plan to bug the house was never greenlit.

It's fairly obvious I find it lacking in detail. I don't think he's lying about anything, I just think he's saying as little as he needs to. In his deposition he claimed to not remember anything that happened that day. THis satisfies you obviously. Since I believe he is a key piece of the puzzle in the aftermath of her murder and the most important witness in the case, it doesn't satisfy me. I like details and where none(or little) are to be found, it either causes people to build theories containing holes big enough for the space shuttle to fly through(simply ignoring events that morning) or make extreme assumptions that this lack of detail means he killed her and some will create absurd theories based on the holes themselves.

I am in the (minority) group that believes those crucial hours between 6am and 1pm are just as important(if not more so) to the case as the few hours following her murder. The staging is evolving as the day unfolds. You can narrow the suspect list on who is doing this down to one(John). There are a handful of people who went down into the basement while this is happening, Fleet being the main one.He has to know that none of this is making sense. He likely knows who is doing this. His actions following her murder before/after the funeral pretty much confirm this. I think his role that day in the events is why so many people attacked him, especially the hardcore Ramsey supporters.

You believe his wife was hinting that she wanted to tell Patsy about Jonbenet being sexually assaulted at sleepovers yet at the same time are satisfied by the statements known publicly by these witnesses?

Yeah it's also possible that Fleet revealed many things that we do not have access to. It's one reason why I never bothered to create some elaborate theory. There is too much unknown to the pubic. I was not on the forums when that screenshot from a documentary was posted showing that doll in the wine cellar. When reading the transcripts I saw Patsy mention a doll down there and didn't recall seeing this mentioned in the other books. When I saw that picture I was shocked. I wish it was higher quality but it is there. Staging within staging indeed.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Did Fleet see this doll in that position or just her body and the blanket on the trip with John and the tape and cigar box on the trip minutes later? I'd like to know what he saw and when he saw it. Not just the cellar but everything in the basement that morning. Fleet moved the suitcase. In hindsight did he feel that suitcase had any relevance to what was going on? Did he see the "cutesy" photographs of Jonbenet and had they been moved?What is in that second cigar box that John doesn't remember? What are his observations about the other rooms in the house?
When Arndt loses track of John, is Fleet also wondering where John is and what he is doing? His recollection could help nail down the time frame when certain things are being moved around and the layers of staging.

I also hope those taking the photographs that day were more thoroughly interviewed. Other than Fleet, they may also have noticed things changing down there.

It's possible that Fleet just like many others involved in the case throughout the years reads these forums. If doing so and he happens to read this discussion, I hope he doesn't think I(or anyone) believe he had anything to do with Jonbenet's murder. I always felt bad for how him and his family were practically crucified by so many people for years. I just believe he knows more about what went on that day than he's said or if he has said everything, the information just never leaked. I also hope he told authorities as much as possible about that Dec. 23rd party as I believe it may have lit the fuse for what happened.

Like I mentioned before. I also find it odd how there appears to be so much confusion about the Christmas party at the Whites even though there were photos taken. Something isn't adding up in those photographs and the details why have never come out. The people who were at that party would know why.

I don't see the point in saying this. You can say the same thing about John, Patsy, Burke, Arndt, and everyone else in the house that day who has commented on the case. They were there, we weren't. Doesn't mean I'm not going to comment on what went on simply because I wasn't in the house. Kolar insinuates Burke bashed her over the head in the midst of a pineapple snack. Why? He wasn't there.

Any legitimate IDI theory would have to take into account the staging going on after the BPD have arrived that morning. A very difficult task to ignore those facts. Its why IDI theories became so outlandish. You must ignore basic facts from the start so anything no matter how crazy gets added to the story to get you to ignore that ten ton elephant in the basement.

Thanks Singularity, good post you made. Lots to think about.

If I may, I'd like to ask you and others about their impression of "The Doll In The Wine Cellar" - what do people see? The only photo we have is far too blurry for me, I can barely see any doll at all. It does worry me that it appears to be a doll on a white piece of fabric, creepy as heck considering JBR's body was found wrapped in a white blanket. But I'm not sure that I'm even seeing that correctly.

I recall a lengthy discussion threat about this, but can't find it. Anyone want to weigh in on what they see in the grainy photo?

(p.s. - yes I was glad to read in one of the PR interviews that she agreed to seeing the doll in the crime scene photos, just wish LE had been able to get her to talk more about it, but IIRC, she just blew it off as if she thought it was just an irrelevant curiosity)

If I may, I'd like to ask you and others about their impression of "The Doll In The Wine Cellar" - what do people see? The only photo we have is far too blurry for me, I can barely see any doll at all. It does worry me that it appears to be a doll on a white piece of fabric, creepy as heck considering JBR's body was found wrapped in a white blanket. But I'm not sure that I'm even seeing that correctly.

I recall a lengthy discussion threat about this, but can't find it. Anyone want to weigh in on what they see in the grainy photo?

(p.s. - yes I was glad to read in one of the PR interviews that she agreed to seeing the doll in the crime scene photos, just wish LE had been able to get her to talk more about it, but IIRC, she just blew it off as if she thought it was just an irrelevant curiosity)

CorallaroC,

Here is the lengthy discussion thread on the topic:
What's in this cellar room photo?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?116359-What-s-in-this-cellar-room-photo&

AnatomyColdCase075.jpg

So apart from JonBenet wrapped in a white blanket as seen above, there is the bloodstained pink barbie nightgown, and the barbie doll, including various partially wrapped, or is that unwrapped Christmas gifts, all missed by Fleet White?

On the doll, here are a few thoughts: it appears to be fair haired and lying as JonBenet might have on the blanket prior to being wrapped, ritualistic posing or just staging?

Excerpt from her interview
21 TOM HANEY: This is the pink -- excuse me --

22 the pink item that again is in a plastic bag where the

23 photo was taken.

24 PATSY RAMSEY: That is her (inaudible). Why

25 was that there?

1 TOM HANEY: What is it?

2 PATSY RAMSEY: It is her Barbie nightgown.

3 TOM HANEY: Is that hers or her Barbie

4 doll's? When would she have worn that last, do you

5 know?

6 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, she didn't wear it that

7 night

19 TOM HANEY: Okay. You know, it appears --

20 PATSY RAMSEY: That is a Barbie doll under

21 there.

22 TOM HANEY: It appears from the waist down

23 you can see that much, but from the waist up, because

24 of the plastic, there is a flash and the reflection

25 that is washed out.

Patsy explicitly confirms there is both a barbie doll and barbie nightgown present in the wine-cellar, note how she mirrors JR's incredulity about the gown Why was that there?. Also when TOM HANEY asks: Is that hers or her Barbie doll's? Patsy does not deny that its JonBenet doll's gown, i.e. JonBenet had a barbie doll?

I'm convinced some of the items found in the wine-cellar relate either to a prior crime-scene staging, the original primary crime-scene or both?

When I first started reading in detail about this case, one of the most chilling things that stays with me was Officer French's words to Officer Reichenbach that, "something didn't seem right." I often wonder what in particular informed his intuition. Most crimes are solved within the first 48 hours; French was the first officer on the scene and his observations are immensely valuable. Has anyone ever interviewed him beyond his statements that already public record?
I'd like to know more about these two as well. Depending on the book, each one of them was the first down into the basement. It cant be both. As you know, I find the entire basement sequence the vital key to unlocking the case. The more info we can find out about this, the better.

IMO here's why "something didn't seem right". You have the highfalutin housewife opening the door and giving you details while Mr. Big CEO Man is in the background in the house not taking charge of the situation even though his daughter has just been kidnapped. This would set off my red flag even before reading the note which would then set off another red flag. Once finding out there is another child in the house that neither parent was concerned enough to wake up is another. "Something" didn't seem right? Nothing seemed right. I don't remember how long FBI was on the scene off the top of my head but it clearly wasn't long enough and/or they sent the wrong agents.

I wish the FBI had taken control of the case from minute one. Technically she was kidnapped even if just moving an unconscious girl down to the basement, Instead they let the Boulder incompetents remove them from the case and ruin it. You're right, many cases are solved in 48 Hours. Allow the FBI's creme de la creme access to the investigation, they might have pulled off a miracle. Its a complex, paradoxical scene no matter who is in charge but the FBI would have attempted to remove several layers of the scene to make sense of what really happened. Corral everyone at the Whites Christmas party and tell em all they've got some splaining to do and stories damn well better match. Do this with the guests at the 23rd party as well. Twenty years later we're still waiting for these things to happen and I predict snow flurries in hell before its ever attempted. Several key figures are dead now anyways.

There is so much corruption in this case that it boggles the mind. Many people not named Ramsey should've rotted in prison right along with them but instead no one has to answer for her murder or the corruption following it,

My past few posts do come across as negative towards Fleet but I'll say something else about him. Out of the people closely involved in the Ramseys lives at that time, he is the only one who truly seemed to care about Jonbenet and wanted justice served in the case. Everyone else sold their souls to the devil. So even if he hasn't given up all the info he knows, he truly seemed to care about her and I also like how he didn't want to make a dime off of her which cant be said for many people in this case. I think all the investigators were either incompetent, over their head, or simply corrupted and on ego trips but I will give Steve Thomas credit where its due. I put him in the category of over his head but he is the Fleet White of the investigative team. He knew only one thing was important in the Jonbenet case and that is Jonbenet herself.

I am not a lawyer but have a few questions for those that know about these things. Is it possible for someone to eventually blow the lid off all this corruption between the BDA, BPD, Ramsey attorneys, and others involved with them or have the statute of limitations run out on most of these things? Many people think the case would never proceed because Burke killed her. I strongly disagree. I think the case wasn't going to move forward due to what my grandma liked to call greenback dollars. Too much money, collusion, and conflicts of interest for this case to EVER go to trial. Assembling a grand jury was nothing but window dressing and a waste of time. Hunter, the Ramsey attorneys, etc. knew the outcome even before a jury was selected. They were hoping the story would just go away after Hunter failed to indict. People have the nerve to blame this inaction on a 9 year old boy. Ugh. They encountered a problem when the case didn't go away. They had to keep spending money throwing it into a black hole to "investigate" a case where they already knew they'd never arrest those involved. They couldn't. They wouldn't. Doing so would risk the whole house of cards being exposed. Now they wish for people to speculate Burke did it, couldn't charge him so they went no further, and this lets them off the hook. Or its a phantom intruder no one can catch and this also lets them off the hook. Both scenarios allow the house of cards to remain intact. They lucked into enough people believing both scenarios. What initially appeared to be the biggest mystery of our time turned into a rigged game of Clue. JOnbenet the loser of this game while many rode off into the sunset making money off of her corpse.

Many people need to read those full transcripts again. A child could have interrogated them better than that. Both Ramseys drop several bombshells(the scream, asking about blood, different stories on the note, JOhn admitting basement items have been moved in the photographs, etc.) and the interrogators all sit there twiddling their thumbs like the Ramseys were talking about the weather. They even interrupt the Ramseys in the middle of what should be important statements! They also finish their sentences for them and its frustrating. If memory serves me correctly(I'll look up that section of the transcript later), The term papoose wasn't first stated by John. He was in the midst of describing how he found Jonbenet and one of the investigators finishes his sentence with papoose, John agrees, and its off to the races with papoose. Maybe she was found like that but I would have preferred John be allowed to finish his thought even though he was stumbling. As an investigator, you don't need to be finishing the sentences of murder suspects when they are describing how they found the murder victim.

Oh and the Smit-John interview is brutal. They are both doing nothing but killing the clock.....like two quarterbacks dropping to their knee because the time is just worthless and need to get it over with. One part of it where Smit should have been pulled out of the room and/or simply fired is when they're talking about the gingerbread houses and Smit starts going on wondering about the sexual proclivities of the guy who made them, John tells him he's gay, and Smit starts going on about wondering if he had a gay friend. Who cares?!? I highly doubt two homosexual gingerbread house makers killed her and even Smit isn't dumb enough to believe such nonsense. Then a bit later Smit starts speculating that maybe a " strange kooky cook" spotted the Ramseys during one of their dinners at Pasta Jay's. John senses what Smit is doing immediately and plays along saying how one of the waitresses adored Jonbenet and had sorta adopted her as a surrogate daughter. THis leads to John reminiscing about some young church couple he spotted In Pasta Jay's and points out how she was attractive. It's like I said, they're just killing the clock. It's all white noise. They could just as easily discuss the possibilities of life on some of Saturn's moons because that conversation would achieve just as much as this one did.

Here's one of the worst exchanges between Lou and John.

LOU SMIT: Anybody that you talked to or anything?

JOHN RAMSEY: I spoke to one of the line guys.

LOU SMIT: You know his name?

JOHN RAMSEY: I don't. He was just one of the guys that was there on Christmas day. But the airplane was in their hangar, in the maintenance hangar. Which is not normally where it's kept. But it was there that day. And I just puttered around for a few hours actually. Probably got home about threeish, probably.

LOU SMIT: Did you have a run-in with somebody at the airport over the parking of the plane, that I remember reading someplace; some guy that you had a run-in with at the airport? Could you just think of that for a little bit?

JOHN RAMSEY: (INAUDIBLE) I don't remember that now.
LOU SMIT: I remember something (INAUDIBLE).

JOHN RAMSEY: I don't specifically remember anything like that.

8 LOU SMIT: So got home at about three?
He makes me sick. He lets John dance around three issues(the different location of his airplane, "puttering around" for hours, a possible "run-in' with somebody) and Lou himself changes the subject! Thanks Lou!

This one gets to me as well...

LOU SMIT: Was the suitcase, when you came back, in the same spot it was when you had been?

JOHN RAMSEY: I think I moved it to see or to look for glass then. But I think it was where I left it, where it was when I was down there before.

LOU SMIT: Did you look inside the suitcase?

JOHN RAMSEY: No.

LOU SMIT: You knew what was inside of the suitcase?

JOHN RAMSEY: I presumed it was empty. It should have been empty. I thought it was empty.

LOU SMIT: Okay.
Perfect moment to bring up the odd contents of the suitcase but doing so might lead us a step closer to solving the crime or at least helping to figure out one of the layers of the staging, so it must be ignored at all costs.

I know many on the forums hate John Douglas and he certainly made some mistakes in his involvement with this case but my dream scenario would have been letting people like Douglas and Ressler have full access to the case files and then let them nail John and Patsy to the wall. Both would walk out of interrogations at that level in handcuffs. I would have also liked John Andrew to be asked about more than movie ticket stubs. While I don't think Santa killed her, I would have asked him about his obvious interest in Jonbenet. All the abuse bases needed to be covered regardless of who the actual abusers were. Every adult/teen male in her life needed to be interrogated hard. Once painting them into a corner, they might reveal things that could help solve the murder even if they themselves had nothing to do with it.

But as we know, that would never be allowed to happen.

OUCH.

Reading that just makes me even sorrier the plan to bug the house was never greenlit.

Places that needed to be bugged:

John and Patsy's house
John Andrew's residence and a few of his friends
Melinda's house
The Stines
The Fernies
The Whites
McReynolds

fabricate some "breaking news" in the case, have a media outlet like CNN broadcast it and listen to every word that is said by these people. You'll find out not just what happened that night, but any incidents leading up to her murder. For example, bugging the Whites house might cause Fleet to say something suspicious he noticed the Ramseys doing, god only knows what the Stines would say, and of course the Ramseys themselves.....and you're on your way to solving the crime.

Which is why it didn't happen.

Yes she blew it off but what is unforgiveable is the fact THEY blew it off. It is a pattern in all of their interviews.

Yes it is blurry but it's definitely a doll. If you have the time you should read the thread UK posted or bookmark it. I'm surprised this photo does not get discussed more often.

I agree that it is creepy and its a layer of staging. It did not accidentally wind up in that spot. I'd also like to know what the doll is on. Is it a rag, some other fabric, or is it some of the cotton that was found in the cellar? A better question is why was it placed there? When? Was this a last minute decision to pose one of her dolls like that? How close was this doll to her body? If anything, it shows a lot of thought went into how they wanted her to be found.

In this day and age, are there even reputable, intelligent people, perhaps even forum members that still actually believe in the IDI theory?
I'm a new poster to this forum (1st post), but have had a long-time interest in the case. I straddle the fence between IDI and RDI. I've never heard a single theory that I thought was fully convincing. It's why the case is so fascinating to me. If you put a gun to my head and made me choose a position, I'd say Patsy did it. But I'm far from certain. Most theories I've read are wildly speculative. I wouldn't be surprised at all if an IDI theory turned out to be correct.

First image of Jonbenet's bed with the Pink Top visible.
002jonbenetbed.jpg

Second image of Jonbenet's bed with the Pink Top visible.
003jonbenetbed.jpg

In the following excerpts John Ramsey confirms JonBenet was wearing the pink top and bottoms Christmas morning, apparently there are Christmas morning photographs, yet the Pink Top's matching bottoms have never been found or recorded on any search list.

Excerpt 1998 BPD Interview
25 LOU SMIT: How were you dressed when you

1 were opening presents?

2 JOHN RAMSEY: The kids, JonBenet had on a

3 little pink, like a long underwear bottoms and

4 top. Burke, I don't remember, probably shirt

5 pajamas. They didn't have time to get dressed.

6 Probably Patsy and I had on pajamas and robe which

7 we wore --

8 LOU SMIT: So real casually dressed?

7 MIKE KANE: When JonBenet was put

8 to bed that night, when you carried her

9 upstairs, your pictures from Christmas Day, she

10 is wearing a little pink bottom and top. Is

11 that typical?

12 JOHN RAMSEY: Um, that's what she

13 got up, I remember her running into her bedroom

14 with that on Christmas morning.

15 MIKE KANE: And she wore that for

16 Christmas on the bicycle?

17 JOHN RAMSEY: Right.

2 MIKE KANE: There was a nightgown

3 that was found down in the wine cellar?

4 JOHN RAMSEY: I have heard about

5 that.

6 MIKE KANE: Okay, do you know

7 anything about that?

8 JOHN RAMSEY: No.

9 MIKE KANE: Was that --

10 JOHN RAMSEY: I had never seen

11 that. I didn't see it when he was down this.

12 Sounds very bizarre. I don't know why that

13 would be there. I mean that room was usually

14 full of Christmas stuff. It's a nasty room.

15 Just you didn't go in there.

16 MIKE KANE: Could have been brought

17 down in a blanket?

18 JOHN RAMSEY: I suppose, I don't

19 know. I didn't see it at all. As part of the

20 blanket or anything.

21 MIKE KANE: You don't remember it

22 being there or anywhere?

23 JOHN RAMSEY: Not at all.

18 MIKE KANE: When JonBenet would get

19 dressed, and maybe you remember specifically on

20 Christmas morning when the kids got dressed?

21 JOHN RAMSEY: I really don't, I

22 mean all I remember was the pink nightgown,

23 because I remember her running up to the bed and

24 then. It's one of few images I have of her.

25 But she probably wouldn't have gotten dressed

1 for breakfast or anything like that it, would
Just what does John mean here by the pink nightgown, I thought it was pink bottoms?

9 LOU SMIT: Can I touch just

10 a little bit before you move on. It's the

11 nightgown. JonBenet, did she own a life-

12 sized Barbie nightgown -- life-sized

13 Barbie doll?

14 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah.

15 LOU SMIT: She did, big one?

16 JOHN RAMSEY: It was about that

17 tall maybe.

18 LOU SMIT: Did she used to

19 dress this Barbie nightgown in any type of

20 -- I keep saying nightgown, Barbie doll in

21 any type of clothing?

22 JOHN RAMSEY: She probably did

23 when she first got it. I don't remember that

24 she played with it much. I mean I can remember

25 the thing just sitting in the corner or

1 something.

2 LOU SMIT: Where is the

3 Barbie doll kept normally, if you could

4 show us?

5 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, my memory of

6 is that -- oh, man, I can't find where we are at

7 here. Where is the second floor? I remember it

8 kind of sitting against the wall back here in

9 her room.

10 LOU SMIT: In her bedroom?

11 JOHN RAMSEY: In her bedroom.

12 I think that's the last time I remember seeing

13 it, which might have been, you know, months

14 before. I don't know.

15 LOU SMIT: We have heard

16 that a Barbie nightgown was one of her

17 favorite nightgowns. What can you tell us

18 about that?

19 JOHN RAMSEY: I think she had a

20 Barbie nightgown, yeah, as I recall. Pink,

21 maybe.

22 LOU SMIT: The night you put

23 her in bed, do you remember anything about

24 a Barbie nightgown?

25 JOHN RAMSEY: When I put

1 her to bed she had on, when I laid her

2 down in the bed, she had on what she had

3 worn to the Whites. She had that same

4 shirt on when I found her.

5 LOU SMIT: What I am trying

6 to say, John, is where would that Barbie

7 nightgown have been?

8 JOHN RAMSEY: It would have either

9 been in her bathroom drawer here, which a lot of

10 them were kept.

11 LOU SMIT: Under the sink?

12 JOHN RAMSEY: By the sink, I

13 believe. It could have been on the floor or it

14 would have been in the washing machine. That's

15 probably only three places it would have been.
John claims JonBenet has a barbie doll, kept in her bedroom?

16 LOU SMIT: I would like to

17 show you photograph number 145, and this

18 is a photograph of the wine cellar and it

19 was taken at after the body was found.

20 But John, I would like you just to take

21 look at this, and again difficult

22 photograph, but tell us what you see.

23 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, that's looking

24 in the room from the door, I see the blanket

25 that looks like the one that was around her.

1 There is a pink something, pink -- I think

2 that's the nightgown or.

3 LOU SMIT: That's what I was

4 going to inquire about. It is a

5 nightgown, it is a pink one, it is a

6 Barbie nightgown?

7 JOHN RAMSEY: It looks like

8 it's a shinier material than I remember.

9 (INAUDIBLE). That looks more like what I

10 kind of remember was on the Barbie doll

11 itself.

12 LOU SMIT: That one does?

13 JOHN RAMSEY: Right. If I had to

14 speculate, that looks too shiny, the material,

15 but it seems to me I remember that Barbie doll

16 had a shiny pink nightgown thing on it.

17 LOU SMIT: Why do you think,

18 John, that that's down here? I mean --

19 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah, I don't.

20 It certainly should not be. I don't

21 remember seeing it. But I was pretty

22 focused, I guess, at that time.

23 LOU SMIT: Again, you had mentioned

24 the fact that the blanket had been wrapped

25 around her almost like, what did you describe it

1 as?

2 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, she looked

3 very, like someone had very carefully placed her

4 on the blanket, wrapped the blanket around her

5 to keep her warm.

6 LOU SMIT: And then we have a

7 Barbie or a nightgown. There is just

8 suggestions that are made to that, and

9 what's your opinion of that, and what's

10 your impression?

11 JOHN RAMSEY: God, I can only

12 imagine it. That that was something very

13 perverted.

18 LOU SMIT: You know, we have been

19 here for three days now. We have gone over a

20 lot of things and I think I have gotten to know

21 you pretty good at this time, and you have

22 probably gotten to know us, and you know there

23 is a lot of people out there that really do

24 believe that you did this to your daughter or

25 that your wife did this. And you know, that you

1 have said that you didn't do that, and I am

2 going to take you at your word.

3 We know you're a Christian, John,

4 and would you swear to God you didn't do this?

5 JOHN RAMSEY: I swear to God I

6 didn't do it. I swear to God.

7 LOU SMIT: Do you know anybody

8 else, that your wife could?

9 JOHN RAMSEY: No.

10 LOU SMIT: You swear to God?

11 JOHN RAMSEY: I swear to God.
John and Lou bond as Christians.

My theory is one I have never heard discussed on TV and that is, did the police ever take a look at some of the people who were attending these pageants. Wouldn't the pageants be a reasonsble place to find a pedophile?

If they did this, I never heard about it but couldn't they have asked the Ramseys or other pageant contenders and their families if there were any men coming to the pageants alone. Coming alone and they did not have a daughter or relative in the pageants? Seems a viable question.

I do not have the name of any perp in particular but I have only a direction in which I have never heard the police pursue.

My opinion is that these pageants that JonBenet Ramsey was involved in, would have been a literal playground for pedophiles. Meaning that once a pedophile with s desire for young girls discovered this world, it would be very intoxicating.

I do not mean to say that pedophiles were offending at the pageants. I am sure that each girl would be looked after by someone at all time. Either a parent, one of the sponsors, hair and makeup people, pageant officials, etc. All trusted people and people known to those in the world of young girls' pageants.

I am suggesting that pedophiles would go to these pageants to get a charge out of seeing these very young girls, completely sexualized and with the help of tailors, hair stylists and makeup artists, the girls are intentionally made up to look like grown women.

Here in this upside down environment the pedophile is able to see cute young girls (I say cute because we would assume that most girls in pageants are generally seen as attractive kids. But when most all of say that we mean that they are a good looking kid, or they will be a good looking adult, or we find them to be charming.)

But the pedophile would see these girls as they are meant to be seen during the pageant. That is as adult women, adult women in sexy or elegant clothing, adult women who are dancing and performing on the stage, adult women who are wearing as much makeup and have their hair teased up as high as any adult female *advertiser censored* star ever did.

Again, in this unusual world of girl pageants a pedophile would be about as comfortable and satisfied as in any other situation. They are able to see the attractive young girls who not only they, as pedophiles, sexualize, but the girls have been sexualized by their manager, mother, father, etc.

The pedophile is comfortable because he gets to see girls he would be driven to had he seen them on the streets. But here they are something the pefophile can rationalize, since they are made to look like like adults. A pedophile could more easily rationalize their desires and be completely comfortable with the disordered feelings that they have.

I am not aware of the rules in these pageants but I assume that people are able to take photos and video as well. There seems to be an abundance of home videos of JonBenet even shortly after her murder. This would be quite a home collection for the pefophile.

The thinking on the part of the pedophile may be, as he rationalizes his sexual attraction, would be along the lines of "the girl's parents have made her to look like this on purpose" "they are made up to be sexually attractive and they are subconsciously at least, being judged and given high marks for how adult and sexualized they are.

** I do not mean to blame the parents. I am not judging parents who put their daughters in such pageants. We as a society should not choose our activities and the activities of our children all based on the small percentage of the population who are pedophiles. This would be like us not flying on jet planes after 9/11 because of what a few terrorists did.

However it would be difficult to think of an extracurricular, youth activity that would attract pedophiles (those pedophiles who are attracted to young girls) more than these pageants.

That being said my theory is based on this assumption. That the perpetrator was a man who regularly came to these pageants and through his attendance at the pageants, becomes obsessed with the continual champion at many if not most of the pageants, JonBenet Ramsey.

It may be too late at this time to investigate along the lines of my theory but this perpetrator would have to befriend the Ramsey parents, in particular Patsy Ramsey. Maybe even present themselves as someone tied to larger pageants who comes to the children's pageants to see the potential future talent. They represent or have affiliation with the next rung of the pageant system at the high school or college level.

This kind of presentation to Patsy Ramsey would be of interest because of her past success at the highest levels of pageants.

If the Ramseys were to have invited this man, perhaps on multiple occasions, when the Ramseys were having a medium or larger size gathering, the perp would be seen as harmless. He would be trusted and in fact he would be someone that Mrs Ramsey would want to endear herself to.

The perpetrator would have the opportunity to explore the house by slipping away from the party unnoticed. If he were ever caught in the basement, upstairs or in some other place where the party was not taking place, the perpetrator has an easy excuse.

Since the layout of the Ramsey home was so odd and so unusual the perpetrator, if found in some odd place, could always claim that he got lost in the home looking for the restroom. This would be believable enough. The last thing the Ramseys would suspect, if anything at all, is that he was searching the house for entry points, hiding places or their daughter's bedroom.

One thing that is known about pedophiles is that they are patient. They are able to wait and "groom" a potential victim over a long period of time. In fact this period of grooming is part of the thrill for the perpetrator.

So this perpetrator could have been following JonBenet for a couple of years, lying in wait for the right moment.

By breaking the basement window it is possible such a small window to a basement room where people rarely went, could remain broken but no one would take notice. Or if they did notice, it may be no priority to repair.

This window may have been broken for weeks before the murder.

The perpetrator could have taken a pad of paper out of the Ramsey house having seen that Patsy used a pad of paper in the kitchen.

This would give the perp the chance to write and rewrite his ransom note. He could also have seen the kind of pen that Patsy used and he could have purchased the same kind of pen. Then he had time to write the note at home. And this is why impressions of earlier attempts at writing the note. He could have done this at home at his own leisure.

He could do this to try and divert attention from him to the parents.

By being a guest at these parties in the Ramsey home maybe the perp would have overheard from John Ramsey, Patsy Ramsey or maybe even a work associate of John Ramsey, the exact amount of John Ramsey's bonus.

If not from overhearing the amount of the bonus he may have seen this on some paperwork during one of his walks around the house to familiarize himself with the layout of the home.

Now you have a very patient perp who decides to do his crime on Christmas or the early morning of the day after.

He has access to the house. He could have brought weapons and whatever equipment, for lack of a better word, he needed into the house. This would include a stun gun. He would have already known about the paint brushes and cord that were in the basement room from one of his previous wanderings around the house.

He could have quietly entered long before the Ramseys came home that night. The perp could have been there for hours. The Ramseys apparently rarely went down to the basement so the perp could have easily felt comfortable and safe waiting there.

The kids come home with the parents, kids go to bed, the perp waits a reasonable amount of time to come upstairs, up to JonBenet's room and this is where he tazes her and maybe even hits her in the head with his flashlight in her sleep.

The rest is too gruesome to imagine but quite easily with the girl subdued he could have molested her in any way he wished. Maybe he thought he had killed her or that she would soon die from the blow to the head and/or the stun gun but she started to show signs of life suddenly. In response he grabs a paint brush and cord and fashions a garrote, which ends up to be the weapon that killed JonBenet.

Assuming she made no loud noises the perp could have continued his sexual actions with her now dead and lifeless body.

First image of Jonbenet's bed with the Pink Top visible.
002jonbenetbed.jpg

Second image of Jonbenet's bed with the Pink Top visible.
003jonbenetbed.jpg

In the following excerpts John Ramsey confirms JonBenet was wearing the pink top and bottoms Christmas morning, apparently there are Christmas morning photographs, yet the Pink Top's matching bottoms have never been found or recorded on any search list.
Not apprently. There are photographs. Three that were released but obviously there are more. Are the dots you're connectig similar to mine and you're wondering if the reasons what they are wearing at various points throughout the day is always questioned even with photographic proof in front of all of them is because something doesn't make sense between the photographs, their statements, and evidence?

I believe this to be the case at the Whites party but sounds like you're wondering if the morning photographs aren't adding up for some reason.

I have always thought something isn't adding up in all these photographs. They are asked about their clothing way too many times and the questions do not always revolve around what Jonbenet was wearing. LE has access to all the photographs so these are rhetorical questions to them unless something is seriously puzzling about them. I think the Whites photographs in evidence contain potential bombshells....either a lack of JOnbenet in them(yes I know of the few statements that she is in these photos), the whole family is wearing entirely different clothing than has been claimed, which means the photos might be from a different party, or something else entirely. I saw Haney ask Patsy questions about if she(Patsy) wore socks to the Whites and other assorted things which sounds absurd on its surface.

Is it possible these so called Christmas morning photographs aren't even from that morning? Obviously the Christmas theme is there but these few pics could just as easily be Christmas Eve. There's the question of the bikes though. Supposedly John went to get them that morning.

Those photos tell us very little:

Jonbenet standing excited around presents, including the two bikes
Jonbenet and Burke about to open a present
Jonbenet and Patsy

Just what does John mean here by the pink nightgown, I thought it was pink bottoms?
In defense of John(which I'll rarely do), this could be chalked up to an honest mistake. The constant talk of pink clothing could easily cause someone to mess up. Having said that, it's still an interesting observation.

John claims JonBenet has a barbie doll, kept in her bedroom?
Not sure how Mr. Big CEO Man knows where dolls are kept but its not out of the ordinary(in fact its to be expected) that girls have dolls in their bedrooms. JOhn could be making a safe guess on this issue.

OHN RAMSEY: God, I can only

12 imagine it. That that was something very

13 perverted.
I think John is being shown a pic with the staged doll here. If not, it's something even worse. The frustrating thing about these transcripts is that there are redactions. Some easily spotted, some not. The other frustrating thing is the lack of good followup questions and/or ignoring statements completely.

John and Lou bond as Christians.
It's worse than just bonding. Add incompetence, possible collusion, and this Christian bonding, mix it in a blender, and out comes this interview.

edit: Welcome to the forum songdog(and AttyJay).. Strongly disagree with that theory. For a moment lets pretend some strange pedophile is obsessed with her, breaks in, bludgeons and strangles her, and then leaves.

How do you explain John staging the crime scene that morning? There is photographic evidence of things in the basement being moved. JOhn himself admits things have been moved without realizing(or forgetting) that only someone in the house while the cops are there is doing it.THis must be explained for any intruder theory to pass any smell test and that's not even factoring in the note.

Not apprently. There are photographs. Three that were released but obviously there are more. Are the dots you're connectig similar to mine and you're wondering if the reasons what they are wearing at various points throughout the day is always questioned even with photographic proof in front of all of them is because something doesn't make sense between the photographs, their statements, and evidence?

I believe this to be the case at the Whites party but sounds like you're wondering if the morning photographs aren't adding up for some reason.

I have always thought something isn't adding up in all these photographs. They are asked about their clothing way too many times and the questions do not always revolve around what Jonbenet was wearing. LE has access to all the photographs so these are rhetorical questions to them unless something is seriously puzzling about them. I think the Whites photographs in evidence contain potential bombshells....either a lack of JOnbenet in them(yes I know of the few statements that she is in these photos), the whole family is wearing entirely different clothing than has been claimed, which means the photos might be from a different party, or something else entirely. I saw Haney ask Patsy questions about if she(Patsy) wore socks to the Whites and other assorted things which sounds absurd on its surface.

Is it possible these so called Christmas morning photographs aren't even from that morning? Obviously the Christmas theme is there but these few pics could just as easily be Christmas Eve. There's the question of the bikes though. Supposedly John went to get them that morning.

Those photos tell us very little:

Jonbenet standing excited around presents, including the two bikes
Jonbenet and Burke about to open a present
Jonbenet and Patsy

In defense of John(which I'll rarely do), this could be chalked up to an honest mistake. The constant talk of pink clothing could easily cause someone to mess up. Having said that, it's still an interesting observation.

Not sure how Mr. Big CEO Man knows where dolls are kept but its not out of the ordinary(in fact its to be expected) that girls have dolls in their bedrooms. JOhn could be making a safe guess on this issue.

I think John is being shown a pic with the staged doll here. If not, it's something even worse. The frustrating thing about these transcripts is that there are redactions. Some easily spotted, some not. The other frustrating thing is the lack of good followup questions and/or ignoring statements completely.

It's worse than just bonding. Add incompetence, possible collusion, and this Christian bonding, mix it in a blender, and out comes this interview.

edit: Welcome to the forum songdog(and AttyJay).. Strongly disagree with that theory. For a moment lets pretend some strange pedophile is obsessed with her, breaks in, bludgeons and strangles her, and then leaves.

How do you explain John staging the crime scene that morning? There is photographic evidence of things in the basement being moved. JOhn himself admits things have been moved without realizing(or forgetting) that only someone in the house while the cops are there is doing it.THis must be explained for any intruder theory to pass any smell test and that's not even factoring in the note.

singularity,
The questions about the clothing are to tie the R's down on the facts.

Particularly the Pink Pajama Bottoms, JR confirms JonBenet wore them Christmas Eve night. When Patsy goes to put JonBenet to bed Christmas night she cannot find the Pink Pajama Bottoms, so selects the long-johns.

So BPD can infer that the intruder removed both JonBenet's Pink Pajama Bottoms, and her size-6 underwear?

In the same interview JR was asked about the hair-ties on JonBenet's head, he was non-committal, but its an indication that BPD do not buy the R's version of events.

The pictures from the White's Christmas party would determine if JonBenet was wearing hair-ties, and a ponytail?

Similarly for PR and JR their clothing could be noted then cross-checked at interview for consistency.

There is something important about the Pink Pajama Bottoms, so much so, if worn, they were replaced by long-johns.

So was JonBenet originally wearing the Pink Pajama Top and Bottoms, if so where did the Pink Pajama Bottoms go, and why replace them with the long-johns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MerrieBee