DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has been made about Jonbenét not having sleepovers? Apparently it was fine if she went to other houses but they would never sleep in hers. Sounds like the parents were concerned what was done to Jonbenét could be done to an outsider girl? Just a thought. I don't how else to explain her not having sleepovers...

I can't get past the note. IMHO Patsy wrote it. I think there was a moment of rage and remorse. She spent the rest of the night staging it. If John had been involved they would have dumped the body before calling the police. The note is begging John to leave the house and go to the bank. why? so Patsy could dump the body all staged. She could have not left the house with John in it. The note is clearly trying to convince John to go to the bank or leave the house. Then she would be able to move the body. A speck of DNA supposedly found does not change the note is ridiculous and only one person could have written it. And it never mentions her.

Why would Patsy call the cops then? She essentially foils her own plan if the idea behind the note was to get John to leave the house while she disposed of the body. I know Doc G's theory posits that John wrote the note to prevent Patsy from calling the cops and to allow him time to dispose of the body while he 'collected the ransom money'. While I do feel Patsy wrote the note, it is interesting that there are no publicly available exemplars of John's handwriting outside of a signed check which can be seen and compared with the ransom note on Doc G's website. The similarities are interesting, to say the least.

http://stephensingular.com/

June 28, 2016

The 20th anniversary of the death of JonBenet Ramsey is in December 2016. Stephen’s 1999 book, Presumed Guilty: An Investigation Into The JonBenet Ramsey Case, The Media, And The Culture Of *advertiser censored*, explored the realm of child exploitation and its connection to the murder. The Singulars are working on a new book about why the case hasn’t been solved. Stephen will be interviewed by Sharp Entertainment for a documentary on the case to be aired later in 2016.

(Sharp Entertainment
https://sharpentertainment.com/ )

I can't get past the note. IMHO Patsy wrote it. I think there was a moment of rage and remorse. She spent the rest of the night staging it. If John had been involved they would have dumped the body before calling the police. The note is begging John to leave the house and go to the bank. why? so Patsy could dump the body all staged. She could have not left the house with John in it. The note is clearly trying to convince John to go to the bank or leave the house. Then she would be able to move the body. A speck of DNA supposedly found does not change the note is ridiculous and only one person could have written it. And it never mentions her.

I have always thought Patsy wrote the note and that John was not involved in the staging, although I think, once he saw the "note," he started to figure things out pretty quickly.

I never thought it was to get him out of the house though. I am not convinced there was that much planning at that point. I agree about the moment of rage, most likely by Patsy, and then she was just trying to throw the inevitable investigation off course. Without much advance thought as to the ultimate destination.

There is not a doubt in my mind that she wrote the war and peace of ransom letters. Which can only mean she was covering for herself or someone she loved.

Sometimes I think they wrote it together because it appears to have phrases from John's suspense novels or movies they might have seen while traveling.

Other times I think he had nothing to do with it because it's so ridiculous he would not have green lighted it had he seen it prior to the call

Sometimes I think they wrote it together because it appears to have phrases from John's suspense novels or movies they might have seen while traveling.

Other times I think he had nothing to do with it because it's so ridiculous he would not have green lighted it had he seen it prior to the call

People tend to give John a lot of credit, but he's a guy we basically know nothing about. He knows how to keep his mouth shut -- I'll give him that.

One of the things that people overlook about the 911 call being made so early is the fact that it HAD to be made before they were scheduled to leave for their 7am flight. If they waited beyond this time, it would appear suspicious that the family didn't phone in the kidnapping at a time when they were supposed to be up and getting ready to leave for the airport. Yes, in theory they could always say they were following the instructions of the note but it still presents the problem of disposing the body in broad daylight -- a risk the Ramseys could ill afford to take. This predicament applies to either parent regardless of involvement.

http://www.westword.com/news/boulde...oducers-marking-20-years-since-murder-8055440

Boulder Versus JonBenet Ramsey TV Producers Marking 20 Years Since Murder
June 30, 2016

"Boulder is under attack — from television producers eager to mark the passage of two decades since the murder of child beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey. And while the number of TV types who have reached out thus far is fairly modest, officials anticipate more, and are in the midst of developing a strategy about how..."

One of the things that people overlook about the 911 call being made so early is the fact that it HAD to be made before they were scheduled to leave for their 7am flight. If they waited beyond this time, it would appear suspicious that the family didn't phone in the kidnapping at a time when they were supposed to be up and getting ready to leave for the airport. Yes, in theory they could always say they were following the instructions of the note but it still presents the problem of disposing the body in broad daylight -- a risk the Ramseys could ill afford to take. This predicament applies to either parent regardless of involvement.

AndHence,
The R's had over four hours to stage a crime-scene, and all they could come up with was the rambling RN authored by a Literature Graduate, a body dumped out of sight into their wine-cellar along with various forensic items.

How come, what would Columbo make of it all, I'll bet he would conclude these guys never had much time to setup a crime-scene?

http://www.westword.com/news/boulde...oducers-marking-20-years-since-murder-8055440

Boulder Versus JonBenet Ramsey TV Producers Marking 20 Years Since Murder
June 30, 2016

"Boulder is under attack — from television producers eager to mark the passage of two decades since the murder of child beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey. And while the number of TV types who have reached out thus far is fairly modest, officials anticipate more, and are in the midst of developing a strategy about how..."

Tadpole12,
If JR was deceased tomorrow it would be open season on JonBenet. You cannot defame the dead, so all sorts of claims would be out there.

Watch out for how many of these documentaries give us the GJ results, i.e. the parents as accessories to a homicide, so who does that leave?

If none take this path that will confirm 100% that the case is BDI since they will be following legal guidelines?

To me this suggests that perhaps only one parent was initially involved in the staging. Would John have sanctioned the bogus ransom note? Unless Doc G's theory is correct and John wrote the note to dissuade Patsy from calling the cops, I find it hard to believe he'd have gone along with such a patently fatuous note. Wouldn't a real intruder leave the note on the kitchen table or on JonBenet's bed? These locales ensure the note will be found. Instead the note was placed in a back staircase used only by Patsy.

To me this suggests that perhaps only one parent was initially involved in the staging. Would John have sanctioned the bogus ransom note? Unless Doc G's theory is correct and John wrote the note to dissuade Patsy from calling the cops, I find it hard to believe he'd have gone along with such a patently fatuous note. Wouldn't a real intruder leave the note on the kitchen table or on JonBenet's bed? These locales ensure the note will be found. Instead the note was placed in a back staircase used only by Patsy.

AndHence,
I agree with your thoughts. An intruder would have left the note in an obvious location, not one particular to individual discovery.

Doc G's theory relies on telepathy between JR and PR, i.e. the 911 call, that is it's simply complete nonsense.

Bear in mind JR had the opportunity to stop PR from phoning 911, this he declined.

Will you please forward this video to 8:30

[video=youtube;bTh7y2c5XSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTh7y2c5XSA[/video]

I had never seen this video of Jonbenét before. Christmas 1993, she was adorable.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but an arrest has been made. Gary Howard Oliva is a known pedophile and apparently there is good reason to suspect him. I'm not of the opinion that an outsider did it, but figured I'd clue you all in if you hadn't already known

How come, what would Columbo make of it all, I'll bet he would conclude these guys never had much time to setup a crime-scene?

Wine cellar was a transit zone?

Watch out for how many of these documentaries give us the GJ results, i.e. the parents as accessories to a homicide, so who does that leave?

If none take this path that will confirm 100% that the case is BDI since they will be following legal guidelines?

yep

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but an arrest has been made. Gary Howard Oliva is a known pedophile and apparently there is good reason to suspect him. I'm not of the opinion that an outsider did it, but figured I'd clue you all in if you hadn't already known

Ty for the heads up, DK.

CO made the 'Globe'
July 01, 2016
Justice For Jonbenet!
http://www.globemagazine.com/

"A SICKO suspect in little beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey's unsolved murder has been busted on a child *advertiser censored* charge - and the arrest may finally solve the tragic cold case, law enforcement sources say!
Skid-row squatter and convicted sex offender gary Howard Oliva, 52, who was in the cops' crosshairs after Jonbenet's Dec. 26, 1996 slaying ....."

Wine cellar was a transit zone?

yep

Tadpole12.
I'm not certain by what you mean: transit zone?

What I reckon is there was a last minute attempt at rearranging a prior staging, with the wine-cellar becoming defacto evidence that JonBenet was kidnapped, i.e. she is not in her bedroom?

This is where the time element surfaces, i.e. with four hours one would expect better staging than that supplied.

Another aspect that I think supports this view is the garrote/ligature device, now ask yourself honestly where in a kidnapping could such a device be used?

Not at all I think. I reckon we are looking at a prior staging dumped into the wine-cellar, a pragmatic move, in an attempt to bolster the abduction scenario?

The garrote/ligature device is simply out of place, it might not even be staging, as Kolar suggests it was part of the killers intention, he/she did it all, it was planned and it worked!

AndHence wrote : "Why would Patsy call the cops then? She essentially foils her own plan if the idea behind the note was to get John to leave the house while she disposed of the body. I know Doc G's theory posits that John wrote the note to prevent Patsy from calling the cops and to allow him time to dispose of the body while he 'collected the ransom money'. While I do feel Patsy wrote the note, it is interesting that there are no publicly available exemplars of John's handwriting outside of a signed check which can be seen and compared with the ransom note on Doc G's website. The similarities are interesting, to say the least."

Respectfully copied here. I forgot to click add quotes.

Good question. John made her call the cops. he reacted normally and she did not. The note is begging him to go to the bank. John foiled her plan. I think after the cops were called and before they arrived he realized what had really happened and decided to protect what was left of his family including his wife. The note sounds like a female. It also sounds like someone pretending to be something they are not. Read it. It is begging at times and coercing at times for john to leave the house. I suspect Patsy was addicted to alcohol and pain pills and was not really thinking very well. That is my opinion, which was the question. Others may disagree...but I cannot get past that stupid note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1