DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me the bad girl but I don/t think they found any new clues.....
Call me Nostradamus because I think there will be. Well, not "new" but old info that should have surfaced twenty years ago. In fact, we're already getting that.

Truth will replace some lies.

Call me Nostradamus because I think there will be. Well, not "new" but old info that should have surfaced twenty years ago. In fact, we're already getting that.

Truth will replace some lies.

I agree. The 911 operator has never been interviewed before now. Plus, sometimes it's not new things so much as a new way of looking at old things.

I agree. The 911 operator has never been interviewed before now. Plus, sometimes it's not new things so much as a new way of looking at old things.

When I first read PMPT, her statement that the 'person on the line's voice changed at the end of the call' was chilling. Much of the focus about the end of that call is whether we can hear John and Burke on it, but little attention is paid to what Patsy is saying. I'd like the operator's input, but we have to remember it will be clouded by emotion, the passage of time, and the fact that she's on network telly.

When I first read PMPT, her statement that the 'person on the line's voice changed at the end of the call' was chilling. Much of the focus about the end of that call is whether we can hear John and Burke on it, but little attention is paid to what Patsy is saying. I'd like the operator's input, but we have to remember it will be clouded by emotion, the passage of time, and the fact that she's on network telly.

AndHence,
That's why she will be being interviewed, i.e. to confirm a third voice, from memory, not tape? So the investigators cannot be accused of being Armchair sleuths.

Has anyone wondered why John told LE that he checked that all the doors were locked that night? If he was involved, you'd think he'd want to make it seem plausible that an intruder could get in that way. To me this suggests he didn't know what had happened when he made that statement, but once he figured it out later he began to hedge.

Has anyone wondered why John told LE that he checked that all the doors were locked that night? If he was involved, you'd think he'd want to make it seem plausible that an intruder could get in that way. To me this suggests he didn't know what had happened when he made that statement, but once he figured it out later he began to hedge.

Yes, he began to hedge and had the revelation of the broken window, which is not reported in LA nor RF's police reports. I BELIEVE it was not redacted. The source for my post in PW's documents which can be viewed in her preview on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always figured that the original plan was to try and pin it on someone who was known to them.

I've said this before, but it could be a simple CYA. His daughter was kidnapped. You think he wanted to tell Patsy and the world that he didn't check the doors? Not only did he not arm the alarm but he didn't check the doors.

I've said this before, but it could be a simple CYA. His daughter was kidnapped. You think he wanted to tell Patsy and the world that he didn't check the doors? Not only did he not arm the alarm but he didn't check the doors.

BoldBear,
yeah I checked all that stuff but forgot to tell Patsy about the broken window in the basement, now where are my keys!

O/T - read and cringe
It appears JR is somehow involved in a new business in Moab, Utah, based on advertisements. However, I'm not able to immediately find it listed on the Utah Secretary of State business entity lookup. It is called Redtail Air Adventures, easy google search will bring up info. Grand opening very recent and just in time for the various specials about the murder of JonBenet.. Wonder if he will use his tv appearances to promote it?

Pics available on social media, BTW.
If this post is against TOS, please remove it. All JMO.

O/T - read and cringe
It appears JR is somehow involved in a new business in Moab, Utah, based on advertisements. However, I'm not able to immediately find it listed on the Utah Secretary of State business entity lookup. It is called Redtail Air Adventures, easy google search will bring up info. Grand opening very recent and just in time for the various specials about the murder of JonBenet.. Wonder if he will use his tv appearances to promote it?

Pics available on social media, BTW.
If this post is against TOS, please remove it. All JMO.
It's not against TOS. More details here:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...lane-no-it-s-John-Ramsey!&p=197446#post197446

(rsbm)

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jonbenet-ramsey-sketch-grown-woman/

Aug 29. 2016
Gone Too Soon - How Tragic Beauty Queen JonBenet Ramsey Would 've Looked Like Today
From the article:
jonbenet-ramsey-sketch-grown-woman.jpg

...and then there's this:
attachment.php

(BTW, who does the proofreading for Radaronline?)

Attachments

• 64cf60ae39389455d3b1b03a4a987dd8 (cropped).jpg
    64cf60ae39389455d3b1b03a4a987dd8 (cropped).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 445
(rsbm)From the article:

attachment.php

They don't like alike in my opinion...they just both have blonde hair. The age progression looks a bit like Jennifer Lawrence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(rsbm)From the article:

attachment.php

I'm going to guess no one does proofreading on Radar! ;)

ETA- hello, everyone! I've been lurking these threads for years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en