DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this before, but it could be a simple CYA. His daughter was kidnapped. You think he wanted to tell Patsy and the world that he didn't check the doors? Not only did he not arm the alarm but he didn't check the doors.

I agree. I've run up against this line of thinking before, and my response is this:

1) In order for the Rs' story to work, they HAD (HAD, HAD, HAD) to find the RN FIRST before they knew that anything else was wrong. Nothing could seem out of place at first. They couldn't claim that JR woke up and said," Gosh, it's cold in here."

2) The Rs had to give the impression that they were being completely responsible in terms of personal safety, or as responsible as they could be. Claiming that you'd left the door unlocked would, in retrospect, strike most police as stupid, which would take away from the sheer tragedy of this killing. And that's the key. It had to look like their best efforts to protect their children were not enough.

3) Just as an add-on, it's worth mentioning that the Rs initially tried to direct the police toward people who would not have needed to break in because they had easy access.

http://flyredtail.com/2016/07/18/redtail-spotlight-john-ramsey/ Man, just LOOK at that picture. I haven't got the words to say what it makes me want to do.

Just two words do it for me, SD: "THROW UP" !!! (punctuation added for emphasis). And isn't it special the carefully crafted article gives him complete credit for building his computer business, lavishly remodeling and decorating his homes, and, in case we needed to know, he could always afford to upgrade over the budget as desired.

AThe promo article, IMO, speaks clearly of the JR many of us perceive....a narcissistic mysogynist. All about his great successes, none of the business failures or personal failures and setbacks, and NO credit or mention of any of his wives but for the very last sentence.

Take it back, SD, my two words really aren't enough after all either.

Man, I preordered PW's book completely unaware it would be pro-Ramsey. Hopefully I get something out of it. Does she at least interview Kolar or Thomas?

Interesting that in the last paragraph that lists his previous residences- Bolder, CO is not mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He only lived there for 5 years of his life and it's where his daughter was killed so I understand not including it. He also doesn't mention charlevoix, little rock, or Las Vegas.

He only lived there for 5 years of his life and it's where his daughter was killed so I understand not including it. He also doesn't mention charlevoix, little rock, or Las Vegas.

Yep, I posted my immediate reaction- upon reflection, not so interesting. I like others tend to try to read between the lines. I think most have been doing this the entire almost 20 years (for me not that long..but always curious.

Just two words do it for me, SD: "THROW UP" !!! (punctuation added for emphasis).

Yeah, but I wouldn't stop there.

And isn't it special the carefully crafted article gives him complete credit for building his computer business, lavishly remodeling and decorating his homes, and, in case we needed to know, he could always afford to upgrade over the budget as desired.

What happened to his story about "losing" all his money? Not that I bought it then, either: most broke people don't get to keep their yachts and planes.

The promo article, IMO, speaks clearly of the JR many of us perceive....a narcissistic mysogynist. All about his great successes, none of the business failures or personal failures and setbacks, and NO credit or mention of any of his wives but for the very last sentence.

Take it back, SD, my two words really aren't enough after all either.

You wouldn't know from reading the article that it was even the same person. I guess F. Scott Fitzgerald was wrong: sometimes there ARE second acts in American life. And he seems to be loving life right now.

Man, I preordered PW's book completely unaware it would be pro-Ramsey. Hopefully I get something out of it. Does she at least interview Kolar or Thomas?

Not a chance. Kolar is barely mentioned. As for Thomas, @$$-clown keeps up the RST tradition of demonizing Thomas. I swear, they're trying to do to him in this case what Cochran did to Mark Fuhrman.

Not a chance. Kolar is barely mentioned. As for Thomas, @$$-clown keeps up the RST tradition of demonizing Thomas. I swear, they're trying to do to him in this case what Cochran did to Mark Fuhrman.

Oh hell. I suffered through a used copy of DOI. I guess I'll suffer through another piece of fiction.

3) Just as an add-on, it's worth mentioning that the Rs initially tried to direct the police toward people who would not have needed to break in because they had easy access.

Thanks. I hadn't thought of that.

I rarely watch tv of any sort, and I'm not sure I can find a friend with a tv to record these upcoming programs for me. It seems that in recent years, almost none of the DrPhil programs are available online, nor are the IDI channel, etc. I have yet to see the whole interview with BWalters aired months ago. People occasionally record and post on youtube, but it appears most or all are taken-down for copyright issues. Any advice what to do if one has no opportunity to view them when aired?

I rarely watch tv of any sort, and I'm not sure I can find a friend with a tv to record these upcoming programs for me. It seems that in recent years, almost none of the DrPhil programs are available online, nor are the IDI channel, etc. I have yet to see the whole interview with BWalters aired months ago. People occasionally record and post on youtube, but it appears most or all are taken-down for copyright issues. Any advice what to do if one has no opportunity to view them when aired?

[video=youtube;X2jd2YrJYSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2jd2YrJYSI[/video]

Here's the Barbara Walters special. It's not the best quality but it's something LOL.

I am hoping that someone will record Dr. Phil, put it on YouTube, and post the link here. Do not tag the video as anything related to the case or the show.

I think that Case Of will be easier to watch afterwards. CBS has an on demand service. Who is your TV provider? I have Comcast and I believe I can watch shows right on their website.

I will search the depths of the Internet for the videos after they air LOL.

Thank you Eileenhawkeye! Glad I got to watch the whole episode finally! My only good option is to watch programs online if my interest is very high. I too will be on the lookout for any live streams etc. and post if I find something. Thanks again!

Thank you Eileenhawkeye! Glad I got to watch the whole episode finally! My only good option is to watch programs online if my interest is very high. I too will be on the lookout for any live streams etc. and post if I find something. Thanks again!

CorallaroC,
I'm certain DailyMail.com will be streaming Dr Phil on their site, not sure if will be live or a later option. Given the high profile of the JonBenet case, the majority of these programs will be uploaded for comment and viewing moments after they have been broadcast, so you should use your favorite search engine to find these uploads.

There are many USofA TV Catchup sites that will offer these broadcasts for days afterwords, so simply be vigilant and search and I'm certain you will find them uploaded somewhere?

Thanks UKGuy, I had no idea Daily Mail had that option! I should click on "us showbiz" and watch for a banner for an upcoming live stream?

This gives me hope thank you! I'm just someone who chooses not to have a tv, so I figured I'd need to bake a pie or cook up some great snacks in order to infringe on someone else's effort to record it and let me sit and watch it lol. If we lived closer, I'd bake you a pie :D

You know the game. You take in more information than you need. You build-up references. I PDF'ed a 2nd used copy of DOI for reference because I wrote all over my first copy and needed a searchable copy. I've got a really strong theory and I expect something to blow it out of the water. Burke's interview could cause me to abandon the work or at the very least will cause it to be changed. I don't know. The best part about the whole thing is that I'm writing again. I knew it would happen someday but not with something so heart wrenching. I've been living through this thing on night's I'm not blocked, rewriting or researching. I've been wearing the skin of the family members when writing this and believe this murder deeply hurt everyone it touched.

I've think I've got: what caused the marks on her back, SBTC, the importance of the golf bag, the location where she was cleaned and redressed, the purpose of redressing her, John and Patsy's behavior the next morning, bedwetting, pullups, yeast...

I don't have previous sexual abuse and won't have an answer for that.

And of course this is taking much longer than I expected it to, but doesn't everyone say that about this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay