DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the game. ...... I've got a really strong theory and I expect something to blow it out of the water. Burke's interview could cause me to abandon the work or at the very least will cause it to be changed. I don't know.

heyya BB.
I don't anticipate the DP interview to be much of game changer.

The best part about the whole thing is that I'm writing again. I knew it would happen someday but not with something so heart wrenching. I've been living through this thing on night's I'm not blocked, rewriting or researching. I've been wearing the skin of the family members when writing this and believe this murder deeply hurt everyone it touched.

That must be intensive and exhaustive.

Oh hell. I suffered through a used copy of DOI. I guess I'll suffer through another piece of fiction.

BB
It will have omissions of key words wrt the case,
It will be a chore to replace 'friend' with the
appropriate names,
and will be difficult to cross-reference.
A lot of focus on LA.
Few refs to JK.
Not sure how ST involvement is recounted.

enter jonb on my search engine and
jonbenet ramsey reddit is the suggested direction.
reddit has a global audience.

Oh hell. I suffered through a used copy of DOI. I guess I'll suffer through another piece of fiction.

You want to really suffer?....get yourself a used copy of "The Other Side of Suffering". And be sure to hone in at the end when JR talks about his religious training sabbatical and ensuing mission work in India helping the child prostitutes. He gleefully relates how he shared this story with a complete stranger on a plane who more or less sat there with his mouth hanging open. Not only is JR a real piece of work....the book reflects it.

You want to really suffer?....get yourself a used copy of "The Other Side of Suffering". And be sure to hone in at the end when JR talks about his religious training sabbatical and ensuing mission work in India helping the child prostitutes. He gleefully relates how he shared this story with a complete stranger on a plane who more or less sat there with his mouth hanging open. Not only is JR a real piece of work....the book reflects it.

midwest mama,
JR socializing with child prostitutes, just what has that got to do with JonBenet and salving his conscience?

http://kdvr.com/2016/09/01/dna-expert-in-jonbenet-ramsey-other-famous-cases-debunked-in-denver/

Re: Richard Eikelenboom

DNA expert in Casey Anthony, other famous cases ‘debunked’ in Denver
September 1, 2016

"DENVER — A forensic scientist who was involved in several famous
murder cases — including the Casey Anthony and the Timothy Masters trials —
has been discredited as an expert witness."

"The Illinois Innocence Project stated that investigators in the JonBenet Ramsey trial
contacted Eikelenboom and his wife about using Touch DNA, but the Boulder Police Department said Thursday afternoon that the report was not true.

[Thursday = Sep 1, 2016]

Richard Eikelenboom:

http://www.uis.edu/illinoisinnocenceproject/events/touchdna/reikelenboom/

"Jon Benet Ramsey Case

Since the Masters case,
Colorado law enforcement
authorities consulted with
the Eikelenbooms and decided
to use Touch DNA in the unsolved
case of Jon Benet Ramsey. Boulder
police had wrongly suspected Jon Benet’s
parents of her murder ten years ago.
The Eikelenbooms identified full DNA
profiles from the areas of her clothing
where the crime perpetrator gradded hold of her.
The DNA profiles eliminated the Ramseys as suspects.
The test results may someday lead to the
identification of her real killer."

http://kdvr.com/2016/09/01/dna-expert-in-jonbenet-ramsey-other-famous-cases-debunked-in-denver/

Re: Richard Eikelenboom

DNA expert in Casey Anthony, other famous cases ‘debunked’ in Denver
September 1, 2016

"DENVER — A forensic scientist who was involved in several famous
murder cases — including the Casey Anthony and the Timothy Masters trials —
has been discredited as an expert witness."

"The Illinois Innocence Project stated that investigators in the JonBenet Ramsey trial
contacted Eikelenboom and his wife about using Touch DNA, but the Boulder Police Department said Thursday afternoon that the report was not true.

[Thursday = Sep 1, 2016]

Richard Eikelenboom:

http://www.uis.edu/illinoisinnocenceproject/events/touchdna/reikelenboom/

"Jon Benet Ramsey Case

Since the Masters case,
Colorado law enforcement
authorities consulted with
the Eikelenbooms and decided
to use Touch DNA in the unsolved
case of Jon Benet Ramsey. Boulder
police had wrongly suspected Jon Benet’s
parents of her murder ten years ago.
The Eikelenbooms identified full DNA
profiles from the areas of her clothing
where the crime perpetrator gradded hold of her.
The DNA profiles eliminated the Ramseys as suspects.
The test results may someday lead to the
identification of her real killer."

Yeah, I read that article. I still don't get what they're trying to say. They quoted the Illinois Innocence Project for that last part. Since this man's been exposed as a fraud, what does that mean for the DNA in this case?

I read the reviews and couldn't bring myself to purchase it. I might. Honestly, I don't want to put another dime in John's pocket. That might help him in some way.

When I purchased DOI, it was out of print and the copies were used. I can't see it ever going back into print. I think there were some things he and Patsy said in it that he wished he could erase. The most ironic part was how he and Patsy were gloating about outsmarting the paparazzi. Didn't they think that through? If you're laughing about outsmarting the paparazzi, you're probably gloating about outsmarting the police too. That's only meat for the wolves.

The book also had the wrong message. It's theme should have been about coping with the hardship and pain when you lose your daughter to murder. It's a paint by the numbers theme. Anyone can write it. The book they wrote was about their disillusionment with people around them, law enforcement and the media. The death of their daughter was only the mechanism that sent them on their journey. There was some level of narcissism here. They got so self-involved that they forgot that the book was to elicit sympathy. I'm not sure if "The Other Side of Suffering" wasn't John's attempt to make up for the blunder they made with the first book, but I haven't read it. I've only read the reviews. Knowing me, I'll probably pick it up.

PSA for West Coast followers!!
The Case Of will air:

Sunday, Sept. 18 from 8:30-10:30 PM EST and 8-10 PM PST

Is it common for shows to do that? I always thought that shows aired at the same time across the country so a show airing at 8 PM EST would be 5 PM PST. I think this is a recent decision made by CBS (I don't recall seeing the different times in any prior articles) and I wonder what prompted it. My guess is they figure more people will be able to watch it at 8 PM vs. 5 PM and then you'll have all the people in other time zones talking about it which will make people in PST more likely to tune in.

I know the likely reason for that.......as Hank Williams Jr. used to say......

Are you ready for some football!?!

They're not gonna let the west coast audience miss it because of football.

I know the likely reason for that.......as Hank Williams Jr. used to say......

Are you ready for some football!?!

They're not gonna let the west coast audience miss it because of football.

I checked the NFL schedule and there's a bunch of games 4:05/4:25 PM EST (1:05/1:25 PST) and one game at 8:30 PM EST (5:30 PM PST) which is Packers v Vikings so wouldn't it still be competing against the football game for people who don't live on the West Coast?

In my other post I was thinking that it was on a Monday and that people wouldn't be home from work yet at 5 but it's a Sunday.

Since this man's been exposed as a fraud, what does that mean for the DNA in this case? - SD

Ya, another weird twist wrt the touted dna.

[Thursday = Sep 1, 2016]"

plus, one of BPD's last public comments?

I wasn't on the forum during the entire airing of the A&E special but I saw the "Number of people viewing the forum" go as high as 189 around 10:30 PM EST. Did anyone see it go any higher tonight?

I wasn't on the forum during the entire airing of the A&E special but I saw the "Number of people viewing the forum" go as high as 189 around 10:30 PM EST. Did anyone see it go any higher tonight?

I wasn't either. I was hoping for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay