DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
otg weren't the above examples victims of falling or being propelled into a stationary object rather than being a stationary victim who is hit with a moving object?

(I know ... I'm a broken record. :) )
Indeed, you are absolutely correct on that, B.

Natasha Richardson fell in a skiing accident and hit her head. EMTs (or whatever they’re called in Canada) were called, but she refused medical attention. Later when she began having a severe headache (very common with epidural bleeding), she was taken to a hospital. She died two days later.

Gary Coleman fell down a staircase in his home. There were questions about whether it was accidental (he was prone to seizures) or intentional on the part of his ex-wife who was still living in his home. But without proof otherwise, his death was ruled an accident. He too was awake and talking before he went into a coma the next day. He died two days later.

Dr. Robert Atkins slipped and fell on an icy sidewalk hitting his head. He lost consciousness on the way to the hospital. He was in a coma for nine days before dying.

Lucid intervals can occur in other types of TBIs as well, but not with the same frequency as epidural bleeding. The reason for this is that epidural hemorrhages are from broken arterial blood vessels which fill the space between the skull and the dura mater compressing the brain. Without relieving the pressure, the brain stem eventually becomes herniated and causes unconsciousness. But it takes time before the effects are felt. This is also called “talk and die syndrome.”

In order to relieve the pressure from a hematoma, doctors perform a procedure called a craniotomy where a section of skull is removed allowing the brain to swell without increasing the pressure within the skull. Another procedure used is called trepanation, where a hole is drilled through the skull down to the dura mater.

I understand your point, B; and you know I’ve never dismissed it because I don’t have proof to the contrary. But the information about epidural bleeding isn’t really pertinent to JonBenet because Meyer doesn’t make mention of any in the AR. He does say she had subdural and subarachnoid hemorrhaging. Knowing the force that must have caused the depressed fracture, I’m surprised that there wouldn’t be any epidural bleeding; but it could be (MOO) that the depressed fracture allowed the blood to escape into the area outside of the skull and underneath the scalp -- the same as if a doctor had performed one of the surgical procedures to relieve the pressure. A hematoma develops when there is no other place for the escaping arterial blood to go. (The attached photo might help seeing the difference between epidural and subdural hematomas.)

As to whether or not JonBenet might have had a lucid interval, I would certainly think not. Her injuries were just so massive I can’t imagine that she would have ever regained consciousness even had she not been strangled.

If there is any takeaway from this, it should be a warning to anyone who might have a child, a grandchild, or a loved one who gets hit in the head or falls hitting their head. Don’t wait to see if it’s okay. Seek immediate medical attention -- even if they are awake and seem to be okay. It’s not worth taking a chance.

Attachments

• epidural-hematoma-1 (resize).jpg
    epidural-hematoma-1 (resize).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 60
To me another clue that the family was involved is the timing of this crime. Christmas night would be one of the worst times for an intruder to pull this off. The holidays increase the likelihood of extra family members visiting/staying in the house or families being away altogether. If the intruder was someone who was close to the family and knew their routines, he'd have committed the crime while John was away on business or something.

To me another clue that the family was involved is the timing of this crime. Christmas night would be one of the worst times for an intruder to pull this off. The holidays increase the likelihood of extra family members visiting/staying in the house or families being away altogether. If the intruder was someone who was close to the family and knew their routines, he'd have committed the crime while John was away on business or something.

Yes the timing ... after Christmas was often/usually a tension filled time in my family when for some reason "issues" seemed to come to a boil.

Does anyone know what was in the black trash bag at the bottom of the spiral stairs?, I had seen on here that it was clothes, but from a fifth person (friend of BR) that had stayed Christmas night to to go with them on their trips. Would make alotta sense why certain friends followed the R's to atlanta and answered the 911 call on the 23rd and became PR "pit bull" maybe they picked up this friend on the last stop of delivering gifts after leaving the Whites

Does anyone know what was in the black trash bag at the bottom of the spiral stairs?, I had seen on here that it was clothes, but from a fifth person (friend of BR) that had stayed Christmas night to to go with them on their trips. Would make alotta sense why certain friends followed the R's to atlanta and answered the 911 call on the 23rd and became PR "pit bull" maybe they picked up this friend on the last stop of delivering gifts after leaving the Whites

PR said the bag held children's clothing for the trip to Charlevoix. She packed using bags instead of suitcases because they were lighter and easier to stow on their private plane.

I just found a picture...it looks like it could be from JonBenet's autopsy. I've never seen it before. It's graphic...It shows her face. There's also the picture of her skull on the page too:

https://twitter. com/acerealkiller_/status/719197357582237696

(Remove the space)

Is that JonBenet or is it from the movie?

I just found a picture...it looks like it could be from JonBenet's autopsy. I've never seen it before. It's graphic...It shows her face. There's also the picture of her skull on the page too:

(Remove the space)

I can't get to it, do you have a better link?

(Remove the space)

It's indeed Jonbenet..

But it's not a new photo, it has been out from one of Lou smit's presentations I think but was censored to not show her face..
The uncensored version that shows her entire face started circulating only in the last 2 years.

It's the one showing her face and shoulder.. and the obvious bruises on her shoulder :(
It's already in the forum.. and everywhere since 2 years ago..
You can even find it on google now :(

It's indeed Jonbenet..

But it's not a new photo, it has been out from one of Lou smit's presentations I think but was censored to not show her face..
The uncensored version that shows her entire face started circulating only in the last 2 years.

ty Justice4JB,
I had been wondering about the origin of these photos.

ty Justice4JB,
I had been wondering about the origin of these photos.

These photos should have never been made public..
It's so horrible to this day seeing the angel Jonbenet was in such a condition..
But it was less traumatizing since the photos never showed Jonbenet's face in death, the one that had her face was censored.
But when I saw this uncensored version for the first time by accident last month I was really upset and it really ruined my day, I kept thinking about how much she must have suffered that night, if not physically. Emotionally..whether being alone with a psychopath who killed her in a dark basement, or being killed by her own parents..Both are just so difficult to think about..
But I really thank God that at least all the autopsy pics that are leaked are not really AUTOPSY pics, like non of the photos that were leaked are from the pics that shows her body being opened up during the operation (Sorry about my English :( )

Let's just hope she finds justice and that she is going to be in heaven..that's the least she deserves.

These photos should have never been made public..
It's so horrible to this day seeing the angel Jonbenet was in such a condition..
But it was less traumatizing since the photos never showed Jonbenet's face in death, the one that had her face was censored.
But when I saw this uncensored version for the first time by accident last month I was really upset and it really ruined my day, I kept thinking about how much she must have suffered that night, if not physically. Emotionally..whether being alone with a psychopath who killed her in a dark basement, or being killed by her own parents..Both are just so difficult to think about..
But I really thank God that at least all the autopsy pics that are leaked are not really AUTOPSY pics, like non of the photos that were leaked are from the pics that shows her body being opened up during the operation (Sorry about my English :( )

Let's just hope she finds justice and that she is going to be in heaven..that's the least she deserves.

Yeah, what an "advocate" Lou Smit was, huh?

Yeah, what an "advocate" Lou Smit was, huh?

Well..I'm definitely not pro Ramsey but I didn't get your remark..
What does lou smit have to do with her autopsy photos?

I know that he presented some of the but wasn't a large portion of them already released by the globe?
And wasn't the pic that shows her face censored during LS presentation?

Well..I'm definitely not pro Ramsey but I didn't get your remark..
What does lou smit have to do with her autopsy photos?

I know that he presented some of the but wasn't a large portion of them already released by the globe?
And wasn't the pic that shows her face censored during LS presentation?

The GLOBE did release some of the photos, but nothing anywhere NEAR as bad as these. Stripping this little angel of what little dignity she had left.

The GLOBE did release some of the photos, but nothing anywhere NEAR as bad as these. Stripping this little angel of what little dignity she had left.

yea I get your point now..
I think that, and I believe everyone is going to agree, that the worst 2 pics are the one that showed up recently showing her entire face.. and the one that showed her lower face along with her neck and upper chest with her mouth open..
And I believe the globe didn't publish either of these 2 or any photo that shows her actual body other than maybe the pic of her arms..
And I believe they said that they had access to more and could publish more but chose only the ones less..heartbreaking or something like that..

The thing is..we all know that during autopsy hundreds of photos are taken of the victim..every single part of the body is photographed and as much as we see these current photos heartbreaking. We know that these are only less than 10% of the pics and probably the "kindest" of them..Investigators had to see ALL the photos..some of them were even there with Dr.Meyer like Linda Arndt..

We are lucky LS didn't decide to "share with us" the photos of her scalp being pulled back or her abdomen being being cut to reveal her inside organs..
I Truly thank God that we were saved from seeing such horrible photos, with my hope still being that they are gonna still be kept off-public

"In interview with InTouch, Ollie Gray, who continued to investigate the murder case even after he stopped working for the Ramseys, claims that the child's killer was a local 26-year-old who family owned a junkyard on the outskirts of the city - Michael Helgoth.
'
'Based on what we know now, I believe Helgoth and his accomplices committed the crime. There's no doubt about it,' said Gray.
That opinion was backed up by John Kenady, a man who used to work for Helgoth, who told the magazine; 'There was a tape recording made by Helgoth. And in it, he said he killed JonBenet.'

Kenady also claims that someone close to Helgoth still has the tape, which was overlooked by police during the investigation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ild-beauty-queen-s-parents.html#ixzz45j5bPXT9

What do you guys think of the information in this story?

"In interview with InTouch, Ollie Gray, who continued to investigate the murder case even after he stopped working for the Ramseys, claims that the child's killer was a local 26-year-old who family owned a junkyard on the outskirts of the city - Michael Helgoth.
'
'Based on what we know now, I believe Helgoth and his accomplices committed the crime. There's no doubt about it,' said Gray.
That opinion was backed up by John Kenady, a man who used to work for Helgoth, who told the magazine; 'There was a tape recording made by Helgoth. And in it, he said he killed JonBenet.'

Kenady also claims that someone close to Helgoth still has the tape, which was overlooked by police during the investigation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ild-beauty-queen-s-parents.html#ixzz45j5bPXT9

What do you guys think of the information in this story?

Heyya gregjrichards,

I was under the impression that the claims against Helgoth have no merit.
Are you aware of the GJ Indictment?

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_24385866/jonbenet-ramsey-grand-jury-indictment-unsealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy