DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe from John Douglas, lol.
He destroyed any remaining vestige of credibility he may have had with this stunning error:
“We know for a fact that she was good at cleaning up urine. Maybe that experience helped her clean up all the blood that would have gushed out of so large a head wound (more on that a little later).”
Law and Disorder, John Douglas, page 192
More at http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...rmation-on-the-JonBenet-case-Law-and-Disorder

Yeah, I was reading that the other day. Except HE it's gone from "cleaning up the blood" to "in a pool of blood." These jerks can't even keep their own stories straight!

http://deadline.com/2016/04/jonbene...idien-entertainment-james-schamus-1201737769/

JonBenet Ramsey Murder Case Chronicled In Kitty Green-Directed 'Casting JonBenet'
April 15, 2016

"The picture shot quietly in Colorado and production is just completed. Scott Macaulay (Raising Victor Vargas) is producing with Green and James Schamus. Casting JonBenet is a sly and stylized exploration of the world’s most sensational child-murder case, the unsolved death of 6-year-old American beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey. After 20 years of media speculation and public hysteria that more or less accused her parents of killing their own child, Casting JonBenet presents audiences with a hybrid of fiction and nonfiction filmmaking that examines the macabre legacy of this tiny starlet. Inciting responses, reflections and even performance from the Ramsey’s own Colorado community, the film will examine how this heinous crime and its resulting mythologies have shaped the attitudes and behavior of successive generations of parents and children."

Variety:

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/jonbenet-ramsey-movie-kitty-green-1201754810/

"Production has been completed in Colorado on the movie “Casting JonBenet,” an exploration of the still-unsolved 1996 murder of six-year-old JonBenet Ramsey. The project had since been kept under wraps.
Kitty Green is directing from a script that explores the impact of the crime."

http://deadline.com/2016/04/jonbene...idien-entertainment-james-schamus-1201737769/

JonBenet Ramsey Murder Case Chronicled In Kitty Green-Directed 'Casting JonBenet'
April 15, 2016

"The picture shot quietly in Colorado and production is just completed. Scott Macaulay (Raising Victor Vargas) is producing with Green and James Schamus. Casting JonBenet is a sly and stylized exploration of the world’s most sensational child-murder case, the unsolved death of 6-year-old American beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey. After 20 years of media speculation and public hysteria that more or less accused her parents of killing their own child, Casting JonBenet presents audiences with a hybrid of fiction and nonfiction filmmaking that examines the macabre legacy of this tiny starlet. Inciting responses, reflections and even performance from the Ramsey’s own Colorado community, the film will examine how this heinous crime and its resulting mythologies have shaped the attitudes and behavior of successive generations of parents and children."

Well, THIS sure inspires my confidence!

JonBenet Ramsey Murder Case Chronicled In Kitty Green-Directed ‘Casting JonBenet’

Kitty Green is directing from a script that explores the impact of the crime. Meridian Entertainment is financing the movie and James Schamus’ Symbolic Exchange is producing it.

“Casting JonBenet” is the first production to be financed under Symbolic Exchange’s year-old agreement with Meridian. The film is being made with grants from Screen Australia, Film Victoria, the Sundance Documentary Film Program and Cinereach.

April 15, 2016

Variety:

"Production has been completed in Colorado on the movie “Casting JonBenet,” an exploration of the still-unsolved 1996 murder of six-year-old JonBenet Ramsey. The project had since been kept under wraps.
Kitty Green is directing from a script that explores the impact of the crime."

BBM: guess the writer of the above didn't read about the Grand Jury true bill asking for an indictment against both parents.

I missed the "public hysteria" -- when and where did that happen?

Heyya UK Guy,

I was reading this interesting link re staging
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...rch/ISJjuly2010.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

and stumbled upon the term 'Piquerism',
Piquerism or picquerism (from the French piquer - "to prick") is sexual interest in penetrating the skin of another person .....

okay, just FYI

Tadpole12,
Sure its classed as a paraphilia, some adults use needles to insert into various body parts, I've always thought it was the pain they got off on?

Do you think JonBenet's assailant had an interest in picquerism ? Did JonBenet display any signs of being pricked?

BBM: guess the writer of the above didn't read about the Grand Jury true bill asking for an indictment against both parents.

BOESP,
LOL!

Methinks its just a commercial movie cashing in on the anniversary aspect. All this talk about resulting mythologies suggests its open season on the structure and content of the movie, rather than an open-minded, sober analysis of what is obvious to most westsleuthers, i.e. no IDI, and definitely one of the R's in the frame.

Do you think JR will turn out, as a celebrity guest, for the movies premiere?

Although I'm looking forward to "Casting JonBenet", I am not looking forward to the, "hybrid of fiction and nonfiction" parts of the movie. It's hard enough for some to distinguish fact from heavily-documented rumor as it is. Besides, why would they need any part of this film to be fiction? All parts of the crime are interesting enough already, IMO.

I'm guessing conversations will have to be mostly fictional and based on facts and personalities. No way they can know word for word what people said, at the party that night for example.

I hope that's the extent of it, I much prefer reality myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBR is on the cover of In Touch magazine this week, so I bought a copy. In it, a detective by the name of Ollie Gray is claiming that Helgoth is on tape as admitting to the killing. The confession was recently brought to Gray's attention and one of Helgoth's former employee's, named John Kenady, thinks Helgoth is guilty based on statements made by Helgoth and Helgoth's behavior around the time of the murder. Also, the tape was given to BPD, but they ignored it.

Even though this is the cover story, it is very short, so save some $ and read it at a library, or even while waiting in line at the grocery store.

Or save your time and money and just ignore the story all together. This Helgoth character gets trotted out every few years by the mockingbird media because he is convenient. He was a weird guy I'm sure, but there is barely even any circumstantial evidence to connect him to the crime.

Well Chief Kolar made it pretty clear that there was no intruder so I'm thinking it wasn't Helgoth that killed JonBenet.

People have tried to tie Helgoth to the murder for years. Of course, the Grand Jury indictments, unknown at the time, clearly show that the parents were going to be indicted for covering up for someone. Who? Helgoth? Not likely. Unfortunately, this is a crime that has already been solved by LE, (and the DA) but because of Colorado's typically liberal laws, can never reveal who the actual killer is because in doing so, it would also reveal the involvement of an underage person. And there you have it. A vicious circle, like a dog perpetually chasing its own tail. People like Kolar, who know the truth, and even people like AH, who knew the truth, have had to dance around this case since 1996. All because they cannot actually REVEAL the truth.
Wouldn't it be convenient to blame it once and for all on someone who is himself dead? And put paid to it. Boy, would the Rs love that. Unfortunately, that's been tried. More than once. And it never sticks because it is NOT the truth. The TRUTH is that ONLY the three surviving family member present in the house that night were involved to varying degrees. And the crime of that night also revealed a second crime- that of previous sexual abuse. Something Helgoth would not have been able to commit. Although there are several ways to tie those three family members to the crime and different theories as to how they are each involved and who did what- the release of the GJ indictments (which the DA lied about even existing- and why would he do that if Helgoth were a serious suspect?) spell it out out to me pretty simply- an underage person, causing JB to scream during the sexual assault, shut her up quickly by bashing her on the head with the heavy flashlight. The parents, hearing the scream, came upon a horrific sight and realizing JB was already brain-damaged to the point of no return, did what they could to hatch a plausible theory of what happened- thereby saving the remaining child from a life under the shadow of what he had done. Whether they were aware of Colorado's laws regarding child criminals is a moot point- they'd have done the same thing anyway. And IMO, they got some legal advice that night- which the missing or destroyed phone records would have revealed but which is forever lost. Our hope is that one day- ONE person who knows the truth and isn't afraid of being sued by the Rs lawyers (or the State of Colorado) will come forward and reveal what they know.
In a way, in an unrelated topic, it is like elderly Army/Air Force personnel who were involved in the coverup of the truth about the UFO crash at Roswell in 1947. Eisenhower ordered the coverup and these men were threatened with the loss of their military pensions if they told the truth. The pensions transferred to their wives, but not to their children SO...when some of these men were widowed and became so old or ill that their death was not too far away- they began to talk- and reveal the truth about what happened. That is what will have to happen here. Someone with nothing to lose will have to speak up.

I'm guessing conversations will have to be mostly fictional and based on facts and personalities. No way they can know word for word what people said, at the party that night for example.

I hope that's the extent of it, I much prefer reality myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a similar experience with An Angel Betrayed. Sometimes it can't be avoided.

Or save your time and money and just ignore the story all together. This Helgoth character gets trotted out every few years by the mockingbird media because he is convenient. He was a weird guy I'm sure, but there is barely even any circumstantial evidence to connect him to the crime.

You're right. This Helgoth story is like a cicada, popping up every few years. It's been rejected several times up to now.

But, as I said earlier, he's convenient. But he's even more convenient as time goes on. Criminal cases are the opposite of fine wine: they get worse with age.

People have tried to tie Helgoth to the murder for years. Of course, the Grand Jury indictments, unknown at the time, clearly show that the parents were going to be indicted for covering up for someone. Who? Helgoth? Not likely. Unfortunately, this is a crime that has already been solved by LE, (and the DA) but because of Colorado's typically liberal laws, can never reveal who the actual killer is because in doing so, it would also reveal the involvement of an underage person. And there you have it. A vicious circle, like a dog perpetually chasing its own tail. People like Kolar, who know the truth, and even people like AH, who knew the truth, have had to dance around this case since 1996. All because they cannot actually REVEAL the truth.
Wouldn't it be convenient to blame it once and for all on someone who is himself dead? And put paid to it. Boy, would the Rs love that. Unfortunately, that's been tried. More than once. And it never sticks because it is NOT the truth. The TRUTH is that ONLY the three surviving family member present in the house that night were involved to varying degrees. And the crime of that night also revealed a second crime- that of previous sexual abuse. Something Helgoth would not have been able to commit. Although there are several ways to tie those three family members to the crime and different theories as to how they are each involved and who did what- the release of the GJ indictments (which the DA lied about even existing- and why would he do that if Helgoth were a serious suspect?) spell it out out to me pretty simply- an underage person, causing JB to scream during the sexual assault, shut her up quickly by bashing her on the head with the heavy flashlight. The parents, hearing the scream, came upon a horrific sight and realizing JB was already brain-damaged to the point of no return, did what they could to hatch a plausible theory of what happened- thereby saving the remaining child from a life under the shadow of what he had done. Whether they were aware of Colorado's laws regarding child criminals is a moot point- they'd have done the same thing anyway. And IMO, they got some legal advice that night- which the missing or destroyed phone records would have revealed but which is forever lost. Our hope is that one day- ONE person who knows the truth and isn't afraid of being sued by the Rs lawyers (or the State of Colorado) will come forward and reveal what they know.
In a way, in an unrelated topic, it is like elderly Army/Air Force personnel who were involved in the coverup of the truth about the UFO crash at Roswell in 1947. Eisenhower ordered the coverup and these men were threatened with the loss of their military pensions if they told the truth. The pensions transferred to their wives, but not to their children SO...when some of these men were widowed and became so old or ill that their death was not too far away- they began to talk- and reveal the truth about what happened. That is what will have to happen here. Someone with nothing to lose will have to speak up.

Since you have narrowed down the guilty parties, maybe you should write something up and get published?

I'm not convinced Helgoth is the killer either...
I still have my sights on the Ramsey's-all 3 of them. Yes, I know Patsy is dead, but that doesn't mean anything. Mom, dad, and brother were all involved in some way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member