Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And just where is that morally bankrupt individual, Mr. Kronk? hmmmmmm? Funny to me that he is the ONLY one we have NOT see yakking it up on TV for money.

Random Casey following the $$ thoughts.

First, my hunch is that Casey ships out a day or 2 earlier than Sunday to make everyone's (OC's) life easier.

They'll likely keep it off the scanner - don't you think?

JVM's show is sitting on the OC jail.
That's just sad. And ... it makes me wonder who's office HLN is renting to get that view? Or is it a green screen? :waitasec:

Anyway, if I were HLN, or an OC scanner, I'd be on Casey watch via Orlando International, all flights to LA or NYC.

Cheney's been doing damage control via interviews (as if he could, but he can try), and JB's been busy with the business side of Casey's immediate needs & marketability.

Thinking Casey can't really make calls, so all temporary housing arrangements are being made by counsel. She'll go where the $$ is, because she has to. And the $$ is with licensing, photo ops, and first interviews - TV & print magazines. IMO, she'll also be shopping a book deal - which may or may not be impossible for her to get - but literary agents will at least talk concept & timing and run it up their flag poles.

$$ is her first priority and her law firm's. They will represent her in upcoming civil suits and will want to be sure they are compensated for doing so. JB law firm has vested interest in securing immediate $$ deals for Casey - in the interest of their client, and themselves - so they can continue to defend her.

Anyway, Casey's 1st stop will be where such deals are, she'll have been advanced $$ for lodging, food and wardrobe.

I have a feeling that, next week, it's showtime - Casey will have her 1st interviews. George/Cindy may even be on tap to co-ordinate with Casey's appearances.

JMVHO :cow:

Believe it or not, HLN isn't renting any office, it is a tent sitting on something to make it higher. JVM took viewers on a tour prior to verdict.

Roy Kronk is one of the very few people in this case who deserve major money- the other is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez- but I don't see Roy getting it, he hasn't gotten it until now, and he is an honest guy!!!:twocents:

Random Casey following the $$ thoughts.

First, my hunch is that Casey ships out a day or 2 earlier than Sunday to make everyone's (OC's) life easier.

They'll likely keep it off the scanner - don't you think?

JVM's show is sitting on the OC jail.
That's just sad. And ... it makes me wonder who's office HLN is renting to get that view? Or is it a green screen? :waitasec:

Anyway, if I were HLN, or an OC scanner, I'd be on Casey watch via Orlando International, all flights to LA or NYC.

Cheney's been doing damage control via interviews (as if he could, but he can try), and JB's been busy with the business side of Casey's immediate needs & marketability.

Thinking Casey can't really make calls, so all temporary housing arrangements are being made by counsel. She'll go where the $$ is, because she has to. And the $$ is with licensing, photo ops, and first interviews - TV & print magazines. IMO, she'll also be shopping a book deal - which may or may not be impossible for her to get - but literary agents will at least talk concept & timing and run it up their flag poles.

$$ is her first priority and her law firm's. They will represent her in upcoming civil suits and will want to be sure they are compensated for doing so. JB law firm has vested interest in securing immediate $$ deals for Casey - in the interest of their client, and themselves - so they can continue to defend her.

Anyway, Casey's 1st stop will be where such deals are, she'll have been advanced $$ for lodging, food and wardrobe.

I have a feeling that, next week, it's showtime - Casey will have her 1st interviews. George/Cindy may even be on tap to co-ordinate with Casey's appearances.

JMVHO :cow:

I think she'll ultimately want to end up in Ireland.

And just where is that morally bankrupt individual, Mr. Kronk? hmmmmmm? Funny to me that he is the ONLY one we have NOT see yakking it up on TV for money.

Kronk is our modern reality. He is not news worthy. Kronk put his civic duties first, his own good second. That is clearly what his phone calls show. And interviews. Kronk did the right time in August. 3 TIMES!!! And again in December. He did not go to the media first at those times. Well ever so sadly that has 2 huge negatives for the talking heads shows.

1 - They want people who are crooked for interviews. The more twisted and evil the person the better. It gets $$$$$$$ ratings. And that fact goes back to us the public views that choose to watch sickness over human goodness.

2 - The media is some angry that Kronk did not go to them first. The media lost huge $$$$$$$ money from Kronk being a normal responsible citizen. Yes, he likes to make a story a bit. Well who doesn't? Yes Kronk is worried about food on his table. Well we all are. But the media would have turned Kronk into finding Caylee into their success! Verified their stories. For a long time to come on all issues. We would have been hearing the media scream until we died - "remember it was us that solved the Casey/Caylee case."

Kronk is our modern reality. He is not news worthy. Kronk put his civic duties first, his own good second. That is clearly what his phone calls show. And interviews. Kronk did the right time in August. 3 TIMES!!! And again in December. He did not go to the media first at those times. Well ever so sadly that has 2 huge negatives for the talking heads shows.

1 - They want people who are crooked for interviews. The more twisted and evil the person the better. It gets $$$$$$$ ratings. And that fact goes back to us the public views that choose to watch sickness over human goodness.

2 - The media is some angry that Kronk did not go to them first. The media lost huge $$$$$$$ money from Kronk being a normal responsible citizen. Yes, he likes to make a story a bit. Well who doesn't? Yes Kronk is worried about food on his table. Well we all are. But the media would have turned Kronk into finding Caylee into their success! Verified their stories. For a long time to come on all issues. We would have been hearing the media scream until we died - "remember it was us that solved the Casey/Caylee case."

Just because Roy Kronk isn't doing the Press circuit NOW doesn't mean a thing. He did it way back when...I know he was on Nancy Grace and GMA. I;m sure there were others that I didn't see so he had his payday back when little Caylee's remain were found.

Believe it or not, HLN isn't renting any office, it is a tent sitting on something to make it higher. JVM took viewers on a tour prior to verdict.

LOL - Believe it or not, I missed that they've been broadcasting from an elevated tent. :lol: Silly me. But it sure explains the hair. :D

Just because Roy Kronk isn't doing the Press circuit NOW doesn't mean a thing. He did it way back when...I know he was on Nancy Grace and GMA. I;m sure there were others that I didn't see so he had his payday back when little Caylee's remain were found.

The trial testimony was Kronk did 1 interview for $15,000 dollars. He got a licensing fee on that show for his picture of the snake picture from August. Kronk freely admitted to that interview. But he has done no other interviews at all for any money, as he testified. If that was not a true statement, JB would have eaten him up for lunch on the witness stand. JB let his talking head money stand as the fact it is.

Where you got this idea of Kronk doing multipliable interviews is baffling to me. Heck, Kronk did not even get the reward money. He called the police, not the reward hot line. Thus no reward money.

Sometimes the National Enquirer gets great stories that are in fact truer than you get in the media. Didn't they have the scoop on John Edwards long long before the media would even touch on it?

Yep. Accepted as a nominee for the Pulitzer Prize of all things.

Although I am disgusted just thinking about who can (and prob will) make "money" from Caylee's murder, I cannot say I wouldn't LOVE for 600 men in Orlando to file paternity and in turn the winner file a wrongful death suit (if this is at all possible)... and, im sorry for making it sound like ICA is a *advertiser censored* but that's what her defense team said right?

We've all been speculating on who Caylee's father is and imo he is either dead (although a long shot because ICA is a liar to say the least) or didn't come forward because he may have been implicated in this somehow??? hmmm, now that it is over, maybe the 600 will start coming forward.... at least i can only hope!

Jose Baez will make the most money. Probably the only one who will. I remain convinced that even if Casey does get some money in the short term she will quickly end up on state assistance or mooching off of some sap or another.

Was searching for 'a place' to post this....... hope it's okay to do so here!

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@
@mquinn6162 Thanks but I'm not going to write a book for a variety of reasons. I've refused to keep any $ for my involvement #caseyanthony
3 hours ago

I hope all of you take time to reflect in what a screwed-up country we live in where :

1) You can murder your own child and make a million dollars off that murder;
2) You can be an incompetent at best defense lawyer and make a million dollars off the murder of an innocent little child;
3) You can perjure yourself on the witness stand under oath and make a million dollars from a book about the case;
4) You can be a juror that just facilitated one of the biggest injustices in the history of the world and make money doing television interviews;

Says a lot about us as a country and the direction we're heading ...

I'm just gonna guess George and Cindy.I am sure they have a lot more pics and videos of Caylee that they may sell.

I wonder if anyone would be interested in pics of Casey through the years.I am sure someone would pay for photos.

I have noticed that Jim L., who is supposedly a producer from one of the large networks, and the A's do not appear to be speaking. He had been at all the televised court hearings sitting next to Cindy and George and then at the time of the in limine hearings and throughout the entire trial, he was sitting a few rows in front of them and they were not communicating at all. My first thought was that they had a major network deal with him, but it looks like it must have fallen through. Good.

He deserves a payday and another and another! If not for him Caylee's little bones might have been spread/carried all over the city instead of just a few acres. Think major hurricane.
The man is a Hero in my book.

Someone needs to take a full page ad out in all of the major newspapers of this country to prevent this family from making a dime off of this dead little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kroberts47421