Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose is going to make the most money

The Bank of America sure hopes so. They hold the $610,000.00 mortgage on his house. A house now worth about $325,000.00 at most. His wife and kids hope so. After that.................. Yes, nobody.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20510091,00.html?hpt=hp_t2

Casey Anthony Admirers Sending Cash to Jail
By Alison Schwartz
Update Thursday July 14, 2011 12:00 PM EDT Originally posted Thursday July 14, 2011 10:50 AM EDT

Since her acquittal earlier this month, Casey Anthony has been receiving support and sympathy from strangers – and her bank account is benefiting.

Sympathetic admirers from as far away as Canada have been sending Anthony, 25, checks, which she uses to buy snacks and cosmetics, reports ABC News.

As of Thursday, Anthony had earned $472.18 – almost $200 more than she had the day she received the verdict – from at least 17 different donors since May, according to Orange County Corrections Department records.

The average inmate's account balance at the jail is $36.30.

:banghead::banghead::loser::maddening::banghead:

Like this?

30cnlll.jpg

It says "Media Coverage" on the binder. Need I say more....I knew the media did it...grrrx@jmMlxoobtchxo20!

Casey Anthony's Parents, George And Cindy Anthony, Confronted Outside Home Depot (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_898815.html
This is the same new red SUV Cindy was getting into at the financial advisor.
http://www.insideedition.com/news/6558/could-cindy-anthony-profit-from-casey-anthonys-trial.aspx (guess they took the video down)
Looks like they can make their mortgage payment now.
The media will continue to follow George and Cindy around and offer them money for interviews so long as we keep showing an interest in them. How many people clicked on the video of them at Home Depot? We're interested in what they buy, we're interested in what they drive, we're interested in how Cindy wears her hair or if she and George are holding hands or touching each other. We can call for boycotts all day long but the media knows, IMO, that if G & C agreed to an interview, people all over the country would tune in. We're only kidding ourselves, IMO.

The fact that they know their daughter killed Caylee and they were willing to put up a front in court makes me sick. I know the judge said no expressions but who would keep to that when the defense stated GA raped his daughter.

These two will stick together....as CA is co-dependent. She doesn't know how to be alone. Her mission now is to re-unite with her killer daughter.

Personally, I cant stand any of them and the sooner they disappear into oblivion, the better I will be. G & C will continue to call the LE and insist their help at every turn.

I wish they all would leave Florida..

Like this?

30cnlll.jpg

It says "Media Coverage" on the binder. Need I say more....I knew the media did it...grrrx@jmMlxoobtchxo20!

Is this her when she was on her way to her ...em...attorney? Whoa!!

Is this her when she was on her way to her ...em...attorney? Whoa!!

Yep when she was out on House Arrest helping Search for a Live Caylee in a backwards sorta way since she drown in the backyard pool. :banghead:

Re: the FCA photo above

She clearly believes in emphasising the hourglass via very tight clothing -- even though it results in the photo above in an armpit testicle

Won't be long though before she pads out around the middle, like CA

She's an unremarkable creature, victim of her demons. And the parents also are unremarkable and come across as non too bright - just average IQs - stuck for life in a low-middle-class American Dream, i.e., 'pigeon pair' kids (one boy, one girl, how perfect, tra la). The house in the suburbs. The little yard, the budget-pool, the cars, the 'respectable' careers (at one point)

Both parents naturally brought their own baggage into the union. The kids inherited that baggage via genes and family-environment

To me, it seems CA in particular invested everything she had into maintaining the Dream and when it began to crumble, she chose lies and denial rather than adjust for reality

Their daughter was a disappointment, but CA most probably believed that appearances count for more than anything. So when KC stole and lied, CA remained with the Dream rather than confront the very real issues. No doubt CA was hoping KC would marry and begin her own American Dream. Until then, seems CA was prepared to paper over the cracks -- the Dream must survive !

Seems as if both GA and CA suffer inferiority complexes and that this motivated them to focus on appearances re: their daughter, rather than substance - rather than the unpalatable truths. As long as CA appeared as the Dream Daughter (good job - future law student - perfect mother, etc.) they dealt with their disappointment privately. They just wanted the Dream and went on playing Dream Grandparents with their neat yard, clean vehicles, playing with Caylee -- maintaining the false front

I can't really judge them too harshly, to be honest. They're not geniuses and they were confronted by something for which they had no preparation, no training -- a psychopathic adult daughter. Their disappointment must have been extreme, even before Caylee was murdered

As believers in the Dream and believing only if they appeared to be living the Dream, could they consider themselves 'acceptable' -- as modest 'successes'. They're a different generation with different standards. They were raised on squeaky-clean family comedies where the home is always neat and presentable and children go from birth to adulthood without causing problems and parents adore their perfect children. Nothing could have prepared them for the monster in their midst. So they ignored it and hoped it would go away. They hoped KC would miraculously become the daughter they wanted

So they cleaned the death-car, both because cleaning and eliminating anything ugly and 'real' is what they *DO* --- and because by cleaning away evidence, they believed they could maintain the Dream, undo whatever had occurred, and restore KC as the Perfect Mother they preferred to reality

Then they lied and covered up, the way at least half the world's population would have done, if truth be told. Because there aren't many -- when the chips are really down -- who would help put their child in the execution chamber. They did what had to be done to save her life, in their minds. In the process, they had to remove huge chunks of their brains, in order to keep on living and cleaning and maintaining their image -- the image they have of themselves and into which they've invested so much energy

I don't think CA or GA have a clue who they really are. To be suspected is that neither of them likes themselves very much, which is why they tried so hard to be caricatures of all those family-shows on which they based themselves

Now they have to reinvent themselves, in middle-age. They're not bright, but they're dogged. First came the nice, new, pretty-coloured vehicle. They probably still clean and polish and maintain the lawns. Appearances matter so much to them. It's their way of hiding the dirt inside, the sense of inadequacy they both seem to suffer

They need money and the chance to grab some has arrived right on time. They're probably hoping to get enough to relocate to somewhere nice and respectable, after which they'll craft new roles for themselves as a 'strong and close' grieving couple. They'll build a new Dream and try to live it. It's how they measure 'success'. KC has a lot of their ambition -- superficial, middle-class ambition. She lied about her non-existent accomplishments. She stole in order to buy clothes -- that all-important 'appearance first' again. Even when marched into a place she'd never worked at, she continued the lie until she hit that wall. And when in the interrogation room, she smoothed her hair and pretended to be helping with the investigation. In court, she pretended to be a legal-assistant and continued her obsession with 'appearance' via knotted shirts, hair-do's, etc.

So the Anthony family motto appears to be one of ' It's not what you do that counts - it's how you're perceived, how you look to others '

I can't hate any of them now. It's a sad story about sad, inadequate people caught in something too big for them to handle. They're so average, such victims of tv-values, that I just have to shake my head

Not one of them is 'real'. They're not real people. They're terrified of 'real'. They hate 'real'. They deny 'real'. They have no more substance than plastic dolls. I pity them

They're so average, such victims of tv-values, that I just have to shake my head

I guess we are a world apart on our view of what an "average" family is. Just a few facts here.

Casey? She lied about having a job that never existed for years. To get out of looking after her own baby. She continually stole money. From Cindy. Her grand-mother. Her friends. Heck the piggy bank! She lied accordingly to all her friends. Had an imagination Nanny for years. Lied about her going the graduate high school. About getting a college course. The list is endless. And we are talking about items before Caylee was murdered here. You could write a long book on Casey's bizarre ugly behavour!

Cindy - She could not deal with her own daughter. Cindy was the "***** Queen" of the neighbour from interviews taken. She was a racist in the extreme from depositions. She had no proper relationship with her husband. She was almost completely estranged from her son Lee. Just take that car. Records and testimony show that Cindy bought the car with a ever so small down payment. Lee paid for the car from his work. Yet Cindy took the car and just gave the car to Casey when she kicked Lee out. Cindy excepted the most insane lies from Casey and George. Here also the list is endless of the weird sick items leading up to Caylee's death. Cindy refuses to acknowledge Casey is pregnant. Does not even notice for 7.5 months, yet Casey lives there.

George? He could not hold a steady job. He lost big money in an internet scam, but lied where the money went to Cindy. Saying it was gambling loses, Cindy threw him out of the house. But took George back when he got a disability settlement. Some love there! But George went back. Go figure. George is a known liar. The husband is told to leave serious children items just to his wife. And he meekly puts his tail between his legs and says yes. George like Cindy has no known friends. That is more then strange. George could not deal with his daughter Casey! George refuses to acknowledge Casey is pregnant. The list goes on and on...........

Lee - Here we have a man who gets emotionally broken by not being invited to an all woman baby's shower. But not his sisters baby going missing. I will stop here on Lee. That one point is mind busting.

And this is what an average normal family does. And how they act.

Not in my universe!:ufo:

So I know the chef juror was asking for $50,000 plus. I have not seen him anywhere. Does anyone know is it bc no one will pay? Or is he still holding out?

I have a hard time believing anyone will pay that much, especially since three jurors and 2 alternates did speak out all with the same story and all sprouting nonsensical theories,

If the question is over a life time I will go with Baez. He is young, has freed one of the most hated women in the last 20 years. If he doesn't get barred which I doubt he will. He has a future in Law. He has a future in the media and the impending book deal anytime he chooses.

Copied from the Orlando Sentinel 7/18/2011:

***WFTV-Channel 9’s Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, are setting up a foundation called Caylee’s Fund to focus on grandparents’ rights. Mark Lippman, the couple’s attorney, told WFTV that the Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit’s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work. Nguyen said the new nonprofit would be separate from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which will remain active.

Bold by me.

***WFTV-Channel 9’s Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, are setting up a foundation called Caylee’s Fund to focus on grandparents’ rights. Mark Lippman, the couple’s attorney, told WFTV that the Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit’s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work. Nguyen said the new nonprofit would be separate from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which will remain active.

Bold by me.
Yeah, because nobody in their right minds would now hire Cindy as a nurse or George as a security guard. They've lost their positions of trust!!! Hope Cindy loses her nursing license!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20510091,00.html?hpt=hp_t2

Casey Anthony Admirers Sending Cash to Jail
By Alison Schwartz
Update Thursday July 14, 2011 12:00 PM EDT Originally posted Thursday July 14, 2011 10:50 AM EDT

Since her acquittal earlier this month, Casey Anthony has been receiving support and sympathy from strangers – and her bank account is benefiting.

Sympathetic admirers from as far away as Canada have been sending Anthony, 25, checks, which she uses to buy snacks and cosmetics, reports ABC News.

As of Thursday, Anthony had earned $472.18 – almost $200 more than she had the day she received the verdict – from at least 17 different donors since May, according to Orange County Corrections Department records.

The average inmate's account balance at the jail is $36.30.

:banghead::banghead::loser::maddening::banghead:

Chump change

She may make money but IMO will mismanage and burn through it quickly. Being so hated and notorious will take its toll. People will use her and she will use those same people back only to see flames to any bank account she may have. She will be like an old rug, walked upon, spilled on with no one bothering to care. Her future holds good riddance to bad rubbish just like she considered Caylee.

Bold by me.

This may be the website. I did a whois and the website was created around July 7-8th. Hardly any info on the website at all so it must be under construction.

http://cayleesfund.com/home

Bold by me.

As chief trustees of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Cindy and George take an amazing 80% of the incoming money for an operations fee!!!

BEWARE OF FEEDING THE SICKO'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966