Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copied from the Orlando Sentinel 7/18/2011:

***WFTV-Channel 9’s Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, are setting up a foundation called Caylee’s Fund to focus on grandparents’ rights. Mark Lippman, the couple’s attorney, told WFTV that the Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit’s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work. Nguyen said the new nonprofit would be separate from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which will remain active.

Bold by me.

Hopefully that will only enable them to draw $.50 a year between them.

As chief trustees of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Cindy and George take an amazing 80% of the incoming money for an operations fee!!!

BEWARE OF FEEDING THE SICKO'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that your opinion or is there a link for that?

This may be the website. I did a whois and the website was created around July 7-8th. Hardly any info on the website at all so it must be under construction.

http://cayleesfund.com/home

***WFTV-Channel 9’s Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, are setting up a foundation called Caylee’s Fund to focus on grandparents’ rights. Mark Lippman, the couple’s attorney, told WFTV that the Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit’s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work. Nguyen said the new nonprofit would be separate from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which will remain active.

Bold by me.

This is from the Caylees fund website front page, linked above. Nothing else is up;

What We Do

I feel its our responsibility to establish a legacy for Caylee Marie Anthony, that through her fund no other child will have to suffer the way that she did. It is why we set up this Fund. The children need a voice and now we can be their voice, with each one of us, we can change the world. If you want to be a volunteer when there is a missing child or simply want to help by making a donation then click here:

:puke: :banghead:

JMO

This is from the Caylees fund website front page, linked above. Nothing else is up;

What We Do

I feel its our responsibility to establish a legacy for Caylee Marie Anthony, that through her fund no other child will have to suffer the way that she did. It is why we set up this Fund. The children need a voice and now we can be their voice, with each one of us, we can change the world. If you want to be a volunteer when there is a missing child or simply want to help by making a donation then click here:

:puke: :banghead:

JMO

They are saying she suffered? :pullhair: How do they even keep up with their stories? Whatever.

That is a terrible web page. Spell check anyone???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are saying she suffered? :pullhair: How do they even keep up with their stories? Whatever.

I was astounded by that too. I guess it's so no child will ever have to live with them again.

Thanks, it's cool to see they pulled in less than three grand. :thumb:

And I figure 3 G is far less then Casey got in jail from those said people CM has talked about. JB, CM, and the evil "A" family are learning the public is not near as dumb as they thought. Thankfully.

Thanks, it's cool to see they pulled in less than three grand. :thumb:
It's my VPO that they should not make one penny...not now, not ever. Can someone please tell me why they can't work? This seems to be a matter of choice.

It's my VPO that they should not make one penny...not now, not ever. Can someone please tell me why they can't work? This seems to be a matter of choice.

Would you hire them? Do you know anyone who would hire them?

Also my VPO...and this is a message to Trident Books...Casey wasn't found to be innocent...she was found not guilty. Big, big difference in my book. Why anyone would buy a story of someone who lied to cover her @$$, who was the last known person to have been seen with a live Caylee, who was connected to a car that held the decomposing body of her daughter, and who, IMVHO, tossed her duct taped daughter into a swamp, is beyond me. Do they think they will get into how her mind works? That a scary place I can't imagine anyone wanting to visit.

Yeah, because nobody in their right minds would now hire Cindy as a nurse or George as a security guard. They've lost their positions of trust!!! Hope Cindy loses her nursing license!
Quoting myself in response...

Would you hire them? Do you know anyone who would hire them?
Plenty of people work from home. Why would they want to be more visible? They can't think of something more creative to do than make a living off their dead granddaughter? Sorry...no sympathy. Refuse to buy into it.

Lee could make a mint. He knows the whole story - of course telling it would alienate his entire family. He probably will do so some day but if he did it now, he would rake in the $$ - not so much later.

His comment to Casey on 7/16 - "Is this like the last time?"
His codespeak at the memorial
His weird jailhouse conversations with Casey
His "flip" when testifying in court

He KNOWS the whole true story and should spill it. It would set him free - but it has to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I think you are completely right about Lee. Something about their interaction together, LA and FCA, just something in their behavior and interaction suggests there is something going on. I know as a kid i could trust my brother to know things i would never tell my mom, things about where I was and who i was with and what I was DOING (read smoking). And I can see that they have a very close relationship, or did. So I suspect he does know a lot more. Possibly was told WHERE Caylee was and what happened to her. My theory is she MILDLY half confessed to Lee, he tried to convince her to tell him where she was, FCA crypticly hinted as to where Caylee might be buried or hidden, Lee gets a quasi idea as to where to start searching, he tells CA, CA calls in DC & JH. I think Lee went to FCA with the pretense of MOVING Caylee for FCA. I'll help you out sister, I'll hide her better, tell me where to find her.. When in fact he just wanted it all to be over and Caylee's body found. I guarantee you, no one in that Anthony family truly believe Caylee was kidnapped after THE NANNY stb. (thats mine own initialism ;) Read : Fell through )
I think i would read Lee's book, I would most definitely read FCA's book because I just couldnt NOT read the garbage and crap that she wants the world to believe. I would read it with my mouth hanging open, aghast, probably shouting and swearing at the darned book all the while. but i would never pay for it. I dont know yet if i would bother reading cindy's book, although, i think she is the only one who will ever actually write a book. I might be wrong but i cant see FCA writing a book.... :crazy:

And Lee has a family starting, if he was smart he would write a book right away and make some bank to take care of his brood nicely.
JMHO!!

The person who made this video should make the most money. LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o563Z1eP1Oc&feature=share"]‪Casey Anthony: Trial (Short Story)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Bold by me.

TY for the info. Won't be sending a dime. There are wonderful children's charities out there I can support other than this one. I did sign the petition for Caylee's Law and proudly at that...for free.

ICA and JB will be multi-millionaires for sure, but what about GA, CA and RK? Think they will get a big payday? I'm sure there will be lots of blood money for everyone.

I can't see ICA coming out so rich after all her pending lawsuits. Least I hope not. Talk about another slap in the face!

But I wonder if this is why Lee is deciding to go on with his wedding plans. With their expensive wishlist, is he hoping the public will be sympathetic to him after his pathetic breakdown on the stand. :loser:

And CA & GA involved with Caylee's law, is a big red flag for me to keep giving to the more legitimate organizations I donate to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79