Who would "stash" Kyron for Terri...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If it's not her, and yet LE is seriously considering the witness information, then why is there no composite? How can a witness or perhaps multiple witnesses have seen this person and yet have absolutely no idea about the person's physical make-up -- not the gender, skin color, age, facial hair, hair color, general build, nothing. So either the witness is credible and can give a description, but LE's not releasing that description for some completely inexplicable reason, or the witness can't give a description, came to light two months after the fact, and you're left to wonder about the credibility of the witness's account.

SBM.

The truck has tinted windows. Perhaps the person/people who saw someone in the truck, but couldn't get any details due to the window tint only allowing a sillohette. That would allow them to tell that it was an adult vs. a 7yo, but not male/female, skin/hair color, etc. And perhaps they know this person in the truck isn't TH, because Terri was seen outside the truck (perhaps with Kyron).

Is it possible that this goes back further than June 4? Or further than the six months to a year it might've taken to plan it? I wonder if the "elephant in the room" could be something they all know about that goes way, way back to Kyron's birth or even before then. Something that might "justify" (in the mind of the person who took him) taking him, and why DY and KH are convinced he hasn't been harmed. JMO

And yet, Dede's lawyer tells the media that he thinks TH is going to be arrested. What did Dede tell him that caused him to have loose lips?

I sometimes feel that DeDe knows something after the fact and TH may have involved her. JMHO.

It could be the reason that DeDe moved in with TH after Kaine moved out. To get an understanding of what exactly TH involved her in. Any thoughts?

At the time that DeDe's attorney said that he thought TH would be arrested, many people on WS also thought she would be arrested soon--all because the Grand Jury was being held~he could have assumed the same. moo

DY's statement that DDS has interfered in the investigation by discouraging TH from cooperating set up red flags ...

Also, recently DY has stated that DDS has not cooperated with LE at all.

IMHO people who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

If you do not have anything to fear then why not talk to the cops? Especially when there is a child's life on the line? This isn't how innocent people act, imho.

I did read not to long ago that a couple of people who live in the area of Terri & Kaine did not want to talk to LE because tey had pot growing on their property or nearby.
The cops told these people that they didn't care about the drugs being grown.
They (the LE) had bigger concerns...

They do have bigger concerns BUT SO DO YOU!

4 days and counting is the best news on this entire thread....
I'll happily share a couple secrets that have helped me reach being cig free 3 whole months:woohoo: on Sept 4. A) i had the lung cancer machine gun show up on a chest xray, when they called and told me I had to come in for more tests, even tho they were sure I had the gun and it was loaded, i needed the cat scans, so I quit that minute. No gum, no patches, no lozenges. B) Not cold turkey either, I eat red hot candies and pumpkin seeds.
I lost weight when they took out my bottom left lobe, and i've gained a little back. Don't want to smoke, I'll get occaisional cravings if I am very near a smokers space. DH goes out side, won't smoke in the car, but still won't quit.
I might get a little stranger once I get off of my pain/sleep/nerve meds, but I am what I am now with a lung and a half :dance:, Doc says they got it all, and unless I really feel left out: No Chemo.

Remember Red Hots and Pumpkin Seeds. Easy to carry, low in fat & carbs and
that little bit of spice in the Red Hots will change your mind about wanting a smoke.

Is it possible that this goes back further than June 4? Or further than the six months to a year it might've taken to plan it? I wonder if the "elephant in the room" could be something they all know about that goes way, way back to Kyron's birth or even before then. Something that might "justify" (in the mind of the person who took him) taking him, and why DY and KH are convinced he hasn't been harmed. JMO

I am so curious as to what you are saying here. Could you tell some more? A hint?

I am so curious as to what you are saying here. Could you tell some more? A hint?

I understand it sounds like a "rainbows and unicorns" theory. There are those who believe he's gone and that's it - and while it's quite possible that's true, I can't bring myself to hang out here simply to sleuth the suspected POI, so I continue to try and piece together scenarios that have him alive and well and with someone who cares about him. So, here goes. What if he were born to another mother - a friend or relative of Terri's, DeDe, or Terri herself - and given up to Desiree & Kaine to raise. Now something changes and he's wanted back and Terri, an adoptee herself, thinks it's in his best interest ... or something... that's why the person who's "holding him" isn't telling "on Terry" because Terry helped take him but did it for a "higher purpose." That's why the smug looks - because in their minds this is the "right" thing to do...

:laugh:... commence ridicule - I can take it...

I understand it sounds like a "rainbows and unicorns" theory. There are those who believe he's gone and that's it - and while it's quite possible that's true, I can't bring myself to hang out here simply to sleuth the suspected POI, so I continue to try and piece together scenarios that have him alive and well and with someone who cares about him. So, here goes. What if he were born to another mother - a friend or relative of Terri's, DeDe, or Terri herself - and given up to Desiree & Kaine to raise. Now something changes and he's wanted back and Terri, an adoptee herself, thinks it's in his best interest ... or something... that's why the person who's "holding him" isn't telling "on Terry" because Terry helped take him but did it for a "higher purpose." That's why the smug looks - because in their minds this is the "right" thing to do...

Wow! is this WS or the Si Fi channel? LOL

Even if Kyron had been taken as a part of some kind of plan of Terri's to be kept somewhere...it's gone on too long. Kaine buying school supplies does not make me think he "knows" anything. He is a father before he is a "data guy." He may not be as emotional as Desiree is, but he still can't think the worst.

The remarks from Kaine about purchasing school supplies for Kyron were some of the most touching that I've heard from Kyron's dad. Perhaps it's the childhood associations that I have with my favorite time of the year, and I am able to sense the helplessness and hopelessness that Kaine is feeling. Kyron loved school and probably eagerly anticipated the beginning of the academic year: This bright little boy would be looking forward to new and challenging classroom experiences after a fun and exciting summer vacation. So sad :( that Kyron is not where he should be at this time. jmo

I can't say for sure, but I think MAYBE there's a pic of DY in the hospital with Kyron on the CBS site. I think that's where I got the pick of his stork bite I posted a while ago and iirc, that was a newborn pic.

Well, and Kyron looks so much like Desiree........I gotta admit though, Digger. We WERE on a similiar wavelength!

Good point, but if they (LE, FBI, etc...) don't have leads in any other direction that have panned out, what are they suppose to do? Chase their tails?

I'm only saying this because the media gloms onto a story and spins it however they want to spin it. I've experienced this first hand. LE has been very closed lipped in this particular case. Much to our public wanting to know frustration. Even Desiree commented in her last statement to media that LE had no hand in what she was about to say to TH.

I also have a firm opinion that Desiree is being guided by her LE husband TY as to how to appeal to the public in her pleas to TH to come forward with info.

If there is very little else to follow as far as leads going in a different direction what is LE supposed to do? They have to develop the leads they are given.

I'd like to see LE investigate the 125 volunteers from Sunset Presbyterian who were at Skyline on May 2...

post#237 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5542739#post5542739"]Skyline Elementary School - Page 10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

As exciting as this theory is, we are not questioning Kyron's paternity so this theory is not viable.

I've wondered about Kyron's paternity...he looks exactly like Desiree, to me...

I guess a lot of people think so, but I just really don't see it. I do think he looks a lot like KH around the eyes. I noticed that very much in the last round of interviews. Not anything to do with paternity...just sayin' My daughter looks so much like me it's riduculous, but you would never guess that my son is even distantly related to me. Good thing I birthed him myself, or I might wonder :)

Oh...I see. I hope it turns out to be some benign scenario where TH thought she was doing a good thing. Hopefully they do have Kyron "stashed" in a safe place.

And yet, Dede's lawyer tells the media that he thinks TH is going to be arrested. What did Dede tell him that caused him to have loose lips?

I sometimes feel that DeDe knows something after the fact and TH may have involved her. JMHO.

It could be the reason that DeDe moved in with TH after Kaine moved out. To get an understanding of what exactly TH involved her in. Any thoughts?

Also, it could just be that DeDe's lawyer is an [*advertiser censored*], at least when it comes to dealing with the press. He didn't impress me at all, and running his mouth like that seemed unprofessional and actually working against his client's best interests.

I think DeDe moved in with TH simply to be her friend and support her as everything in TH's life fell apart. That's all.

As far as scenarios--if Kyron was taken by TH, with DeDe's help, and Kyron is "stashed" somewhere, the only thing I can think of is that it was presented as a "rescue Kyron" from "x". Given the history of child sexual abuse (alleged via Kain'es brother, now in jail himself for child sexual abuse) n the Horman family, I think TH could sell the "we've got to rescue Kyron" story. And, gee whiz, there just happens to be a "child advocate" who has connections with an orphanage in Mexico. Ahem. However, given that family's history, I'm not so sure that a convoluted plot like "stash him somewhere for his own good" would have delivered him into safe hands. JMO, MOO. etc.

BTW, has anyone else noticed the shared threads of broken childhoods, adoptions, and child sexual abuse running through this sad story? I haven't yet found a single bit of "normalcy" (whatever that is) in any of the "extended family" sagas, which feels very...freaky. JMO

I still haven't given up on a predator as a possibility. Again, JMO.

I've wondered about Kyron's paternity...he looks exactly like Desiree, to me...

I don't see an ounce of Kaine in him[tho that means absolutely nothing AT ALL, as I totally look like the milkman's child and my fam swear I'm biologically "theirs":crazy:]

But boy do I agree with you on the very much resembling of his mama. I bet if we were to look at Desiree's pictures of her as a little girl, I'd say they probably look even more alike.. But no way IMO that Desiree is NOT Kyron's bio-mommy.. JMO

Also, it could just be that DeDe's lawyer is an [*advertiser censored*], at least when it comes to dealing with the press. He didn't impress me at all, and running his mouth like that seemed unprofessional and actually working against his client's best interests.

I think DeDe moved in with TH simply to be her friend and support her as everything in TH's life fell apart. That's all.

As far as scenarios--if Kyron was taken by TH, with DeDe's help, and Kyron is "stashed" somewhere, the only thing I can think of is that it was presented as a "rescue Kyron" from "x". Given the history of child sexual abuse (alleged via Kain'es brother, now in jail himself for child sexual abuse) n the Horman family, I think TH could sell the "we've got to rescue Kyron" story. And, gee whiz, there just happens to be a "child advocate" who has connections with an orphanage in Mexico. Ahem. However, given that family's history, I'm not so sure that a convoluted plot like "stash him somewhere for his own good" would have delivered him into safe hands. JMO, MOO. etc.

BTW, has anyone else noticed the shared threads of broken childhoods, adoptions, and child sexual abuse running through this sad story? I haven't yet found a single bit of "normalcy" (whatever that is) in any of the "extended family" sagas, which feels very...freaky. JMO

I still haven't given up on a predator as a possibility. Again, JMO.

Above BBM.

Yes, Kat I thought similarly of DDS lawyer

But if I'm not mistaken I know that it was found that he was not even a criminal lawyer, I believe he was one of the "ambulance chaser" kind.. lol..
I guess I'll have to go hunt down a link to verify that but I swear I know its true..[which is even odder to me given the severity of what Dede seems to involved in{even if just "after the fact" she does seem to possibly have some info of SOMETHING?!}].. But with all thats going on I know I wouldn't be looking to a lawyer that's job is to win me some moo-lah, I'd want somebody's whose job it is to keep my butt out of legal trouble...

ETA~ Back to "ambulance chaser" lawyer, ya know most work "no money up front" and you only pay if they win you the law suit. Maybe with Dede on hard times financially these days, thats the reason she went this route.. lol... am kidding but do not understand why you'd have this type lawyer representing you in a serious case such as a missing and possibly murdered child?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamarie61
Back