Whoa! Meter Reader gave tip on August 13th!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What's your gut reaction?

• Meter Reader called in tips, then went searching on his own.

Votes: 441 89.8%
  • Meter Reader is the one who killed Caylee.

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Meter Reader is related to an accomplice.

Votes: 37 7.5%
  • Meter Reader is Casey's accomplice.

Votes: 10 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you've said is very applicable. Apparently (and maybe someone in Orlando or the surrounding area can confirm this), WFTV broke in with breaking news about an hour or so ago on their station locally, or so I have heard, with the following:

- The County's spokesman called the WFTV and told them they had the wrong name for the meter reader
- The meter reader who reported the finding last week is not the same as the one who reported the tips back in August
- The meter-reader is NOT the name Gonzalez as reported before
- They didn't give the meter readers's name, and he's making a public appearance tomorrow
- The meter reader has an attorney at County's expense..

ETA: I didn't see this personally, but someone in Orlando is stating this is what happened. Just wanna be clear. Confirmations welcome.

So, if this is true, then either two different meter readers saw that bag or perhaps they each saw a different bag. Maybe the first meter reader saw the bag full of stuffed animals and it was this that the deputy and/or dogs checked out and then second one saw a completely different bag, the one with Caylee's remains.

I vote coincidence. I'm sure most people that live in their neighborhood called in tips and searched.

So there are actually 21 people who think the Meter Reader was KC's accomplice. What did she do? Was he actually out reading meters one glorious summer morning and runs into KC, in her tank top and shorts, in the backyard preparing to dispose of her beautiful child's remains. So, in return for help and silence she offers herself to him. Later, he gets a guilty conscious for falling to her feminine wiles and calls in anonymous tips. Waits....Nothing comes of it and so he goes looking for himself while taking a pee. Is this what the 21 people think? Or do you think this guys, whose meter reading route just happens to be on Hopespring is in on with her the whole time? Hollywood calling!

all meter reader dude stuff is moot... until we know more imhoo.. thanks mcsev, for that update

McSev, thanks for the news. And I am glad I held out on any conspiracy theory thoughts myself (as the news was rather strange).

Bold is what I am glad I did not speculate on too, too, too much.. at least in any conspiracy theory sort of way

Red is what I await and am glad of. Let's put this tempest back into the teapot it crawled out of!

Yep. The thing is, I wouldn't have posted it here, but the details are that the "breaking news" on WFTV's TV channel in Orlando delayed the beginning of "Jeopardy." That show is on WFTV at 7pm, so...the specifics seemed to line up.

okay, just to add to the confusion this is what I heard them say

8-11 1st time he calls, deputy comes to the seen, caller is not there, deputy leaves

8-12 2nd time he calls, gets routed to different department, this time investigations, gives his tip again, detective checks logs and sees that cadaver dogs have been in the "area" previously, does not send anyone

8-13 3rd time he calls, instructed to stay put, male deputy arrives speaks to him, clears area, female deputy arrives and is waved off by first deputy. Male deputy under normal administrative investigation in this type of situation. They will look to see if he did a proper job checking the site.

Storm hits days later, recedes two weeks ago, MR back in area, goes looking and finds remains

hannity is talking about the meter reader being interviewed by LE. after commercial.

I know that feeling, JBean. Busy night on the forum tonight!

I posted #344 in this thread because I noted there wasn't a rumors thread any longer (it appears the last one was moved elsewhere.) If what I have put in that post should be on another rumors thread, please let me know and I'll redact it from here.

Thanks - and thanks for all you do :)

We're in the parking lot now (rumors)....see ya there!!

And here I was sitting on the edge of my seat, listening to the press conference today, hoping for some bit of closure w/ possibly them saying its definitely Caylee. Now we have a hinky meter reader (who sounded a little hinky to me on the 911 call even---when he yelled out "hi!" before he got on the line w/ the operator). So no closure---more questions, more reasonable doubt, possibly! KC is having the most dumb luck I have ever seen someone have!
QUOTE]

Yep youve hit it on the head there - and wouldnt it just be awful if she somehow managed to walk away from this whole mess, just like teflon, because nothing could be made to really stick.
Now THAT would really suck.

So there are actually 21 people who think the Meter Reader was KC's accomplice. What did she do? Was he actually out reading meters one glorious summer morning and runs into KC, in her tank top and shorts, in the backyard preparing to dispose of her beautiful child's remains. So, in return for help and silence she offers herself to him. Later, he gets a guilty conscious for falling to her feminine wiles and calls in anonymous tips. Waits....Nothing comes of it and so he goes looking for himself while taking a pee. Is this what the 21 people think? Or do you think this guys, whose meter reading route just happens to be on Hopespring is in on with her the whole time? Hollywood calling!

I'm actually interested in the 2 people who thought the meter reader killed her myself....

I was one that voted he is an accomplice as a gut feeling.
This is due to;
in that wooded area, he comes across the bag, the same bag he reported to LE in August?
What did he report in August, a smell, a sighting?
Couldn't LE smell it, see it?
it's way too fishy.
He needs to be investigated.
Does he knows KC?
Does he know defense team?
just questions. that's it. moo

I am just having a hard time believing this! Even if this meter reader that found the body is not the same person who called in the tips on the 11, 12, and 13 of August, I am still interested in that person. Why did he call 3 days in a row? (once leaving the scene before deputies arrived). I would still like more information on him.
Remember the script?
Maybe there was a script (KC stated there was a script and it was about what to tell LE for the first 30 days). Maybe that script was between KC and her accomplice. Maybe she wanted the script to coincide with the kidnap story (the use of duct tape found) Maybe that meter reader from August has something to do with it! Why was he so interested in this bag? I pass bags on the road all the time but never once would I call the authorities.
If you go back 30 days from the first tip Aug. 11, that takes us back to July 12, a saturday. I have to go back through the cell pings but I want to know who was she interacting with around that time? What was she doing on July 12? Does anyone know? Maybe I'm reading too much into this.
Please help me, maybe I am just losing my mind.

This is just making me crazy! LOL

Methinks you have a second career as a highly successful romance novelist :), thanks for the laugh, helps to break up the seriousness of all the crazy facts:blowkiss:

Nancy grace just made the point that what if this earlier call helps the prosecution... that it was overlooked...but the BAG WAS THERE AT THAT POINT. hmmmmm shows placement time...

accomplice in this..... ashmomplice. Simple crime of a mom killing her kid... with a simple minded plan, with a little bit of afterthought riddled with lies...

Was this the same place that the man reported seeing Casey leaving the woods? If sowas this the same man? I do not beleive in psychics, but "where the german shepard pees" is definitely uncanny. The meter readers first name is German, he goes to pee, and she is found? I guess being a meter reader checking on the meters every month could kind of be like a shepard checking up on his sheep. WOW, how weird. I think this meter reader is just a concerned citizen that has heard of the case, smelled a bad smell, and was following up on his calls. Good for him.

I don't think the Grey bag is the same as the bag found with the head.

So, if this is true, then either two different meter readers saw that bag or perhaps they each saw a different bag. Maybe the first meter reader saw the bag full of stuffed animals and it was this that the deputy and/or dogs checked out and then second one saw a completely different bag, the one with Caylee's remains.

What if the 2 meter readers knew each other? The meter reader from August told the other meter reader about what he was thinking and that's what made him check on Dec. 11th? If their not the same person I bet they knew each other and a conversation about the first intuitions in Aug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member