Votes: 249 46.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 174 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of things to clear some things up:
1. His docket tomorrow was a pretrial hearing for a theft of utilities (misdemeanor) anyone in his office could do that. There is also another for a criminal felony for next week too but JP said early that dockets would be cleared, so we can rule that one out.

2. I agree with you but can't see why that would require an afternoon off since you said that that had only actually been filed today - BUT that matter could be considered private between ICA and himself (and in the meanwhile give him a good reason ((in his eyes) to stall)

3. Here is the link for the foreclosure: Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community ... and I would consider that a private matter too but I thought it was done now.

Thought that may help :)

But, but, wouldn't he have to stand before the court and state he had a private matter?

Also, what is the jury panel told... beat it? JB has personal matters?

It just doesn't make any sense to me...

Also, if JB was still in Pinellas Co. this afternoon, I would tend to think he's still on the case. If he'd been fired, I wouldn't think he'd hang around. Wouldn't he go home?

There would have to be a hearing that the court would have to agree too (he is a public defender).

But, but, wouldn't he have to stand before the court and state he had a private matter?

Also, what is the jury panel told... beat it? JB has personal matters?

It just doesn't make any sense to me...

HEY Don't shoot the messenger :floorlaugh: I am waaaay more confused than you LOL

Well my last thought is this is just another delay tactic, whatever it is. One that was good enough to force HHJP's hand into allowing it. But I don't think you can get anything past him so tomorrow should be very interesting indeed. G'night all!

You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life." J. Cheney Mason (before he joined Casey Anthony's defense team

Now that is just the attorney I want defending me.

THAT!!! Why the H e double hockey sticks did he join this team in the first place? He already said on TV that he thought she was guilty. I have never understood this.

Yannow? To me HHJP has been nothing less than impeccable. If JB and CO. are trying to unseat this judge..........Woah! And be all that done to them! Yada yada.. :waiting:

This is just the epitome of justice gone wrong!

THAT!!! Why the H e double hockey sticks did he join this team in the first place? He already said on TV that he thought she was guilty. I have never understood this.

Wow, did he really?! When was this??

Whoa-Jose got more publicity with this stunt than he got on 48 hours. After hearing so many jurors say they had not seen him on tv and they don't watch Nancy G., he had to do something to taint the rest of the population.

Hey peeps, in case you missed it up above: we're going to do a server upgrade tonight to enhance your Websleuths experience. WS will be offline for less than an hour to do this. We'll wait until things are little slower.

This will happen in the next hour or so. Posting this so that no one here is :thud: (we've had a lot of that today!). Carry on for now, and :tyou:

The potential jurors could have been tainted by all of this speculation also. It has been all over the news and TV shows. Hard to miss.

And that might have been the entire point of this stunt. It would ensure that the PJs would be tainted and the DT could start over. If that's what happens I'm sure HHJP will move it back to Orlando.

I think Jose Baez left today because Casey fired him and accepted a plea deal. I don't believe that she wants to relive the circumstances of Caylee's death or face the reality that this trial could result in her own death.

Anybody else wondering how the defense team is getting along? I feel friction.

Can't wait to watch Casey all squirmy tomorrow with just one more preemptory challenge left.
She'll end up with the jury she deserves.
Just musing here. ;)

I think Jose Baez left today because Casey fired him and accepted a plea deal. I don't believe that she wants to relive the circumstances of Caylee's death or face the reality that this trial could result in her own death.

Welcome to WSs :)
There was no plea deal offered - there was one offered last Monday which ICA declined.
To fire Baez she would have to file with the court for a hearing, the court has to approve it.

Hey peeps, in case you missed it up above: we're going to do a server upgrade tonight to enhance your Websleuths experience. WS will be offline for less than an hour to do this. We'll wait until things are little slower.

This will happen in the next hour or so. Posting this so that no one here is :thud: (we've had a lot of that today!). Carry on for now, and :tyou:

server upgrade/offline for less than an hour

Oh boy. LOL LOL

After reading everyones thoughts,
it does seem that the bus has veered
and is heading straight at HHBP.

bumpity bump

bump bump

What a day it's been! Let's hope we get some more answers tomorrow. I'm off to bed now. I'll see ya'll bright and early in the morning! :offtobed:

So I've heard some people comment on here about an exchange where JB told ICA that she was acting like a two year old (not today, a bit ago)....I missed this when it happened, can someone fill me in. When was this? And what prompted him to say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89