Why did the A's bring a video camera to depositions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they let CA video this depo?
to coin an Anthonyism - R U KIDDING ME?

It would not have happened on my watch.

This is my question too. I was waiting all day for a reporter to confirm that she was allowed to use the video, but no one ever did. If I was giving that depo, I never in a million years would have allowed it.

I know this may seem confusing but anyone who may be having trouble viewing CA deposition...If you will bring up the video and them pause it and let it sit for a few minutes will see that the line where it shows how much of the video you have watched will turn a light grey and after waiting like 5-10 min and then go back and hit the play the video will play without skipping...and when you get caught up and it starts skipping again pause for a few and go back and you will be able to watch without all the skipping...hope this helps..

Thanks Kimmer for the advice but I'm out of patience with the Morgan website and too tired to go back there. I tried all day long to get George's depo, but had no success. Finally got it perfectly on Ch 9 Orlando. I tried a little while ago to get Cindy's with the same result. I think I will just wait until Ch 9 Orlando uploads Cindy's tomorrow.

Cindy really does believe that she can script, direct and produce the outcome of this and the criminal trial.

I'm not kidding. In her own world, I think Cindy believes that if she 'writes' a story her way, and edits out details that don't support her plot, then ultimately, she will have her family as the winners of the 'reality show' that is playing out in her head.

I do not think Cindy really 'gets' that there is a criminal trial coming up over which she will have no control. She'll be in for a rude awakening once the Director's chair is removed from underneath her behind.

Great post- ITA!!

I believe we are witnessing first hand how a narcissistic sociopath behaves. Many talked about KC being a sociopath, and she may be, but if she is, she developed it to protect herself from Cindy. That is SO clear to me now.

I agree, Cindy is sicker than Casey could ever be.

The "flat affect" and seemingly "who cares" attitude we keep seeing in Casey, IMO, are learned coping mechanisms to keep from getting hurt, she emotionaly exits herself, disassociates. When looking at Casey, others see a Psychopath who feels nothing. I see a girl with a heck of a practiced ability to shut her feelings off... which is learned at a pretty young age being raised by a woman like Cindy... your not allowed to feel, your feelings don't matter so you learn to shut them off.

I am actually embarrassed for Cindy - does Brad Conway not tell her how ridiculous she appears? Or has he lost all control of the A's. No way JM will be intimidated - he and the rest of his law firm are probably laughing their azzes off right now!

I agree, obviously BC has no control over these two whatsoever and if he doesn't take control of CA's mouth they are going to end up with perjury or obstruction charges. He surely is aware of the conflicting and misleading statements they make and has made no attempts to rein they in. This was typical CA style of taking charge and trying to show who is boss...it may wirk with George but JM and associates probably had a good laugh at her. Did she really think she could intimidate them by pulling this "stunt"...

The video camera is very odd. Any depositions I have ever given, I was provided with a transcript afterwards.

Cindy doesn't trust transcripts because the "typos" make KC look guilty:waitasec:
It was to intimidate the lawyers for ZG.IMHO

Cindy really does believe that she can script, direct and produce the outcome of this and the criminal trial.

I'm not kidding. In her own world, I think Cindy believes that if she 'writes' a story her way, and edits out details that don't support her plot, then ultimately, she will have her family as the winners of the 'reality show' that is playing out in her head.

I do not think Cindy really 'gets' that there is a criminal trial coming up over which she will have no control. She'll be in for a rude awakening once the Director's chair is removed from underneath her behind.

ITA It seems like LE and ZG's lawyers go out of their way to stay on Cindy's good side....an impossible task.I am anxious to see how the judge and prosecution handle her at the trial. She tries so hard to get in her own versions of events when being questioned during the depo .It's like a preview of what the trial will be like.I just wonder how much leeway the judge will give her .
ETA: I hope the judge makes her spit out her gum!

When does the murder trial take place?I want to see what reason Cindy will give when she is asked questions concerning her motives to lie on this deposition and in regards to her own video camera.

I am quite sure it is so they can recall what they said, also perhaps to "critique" each others answers.

I completely agree. This way, they can look back and see the inconsistencies and make sure they "are on the same page" for the criminal trial. I'm sure CA will have a field day berating GA for some of his responses.

I wonder if CA GA will videotape the trial as well......there HAS to be a reason to appeal.........just ask CA GA!

I'm sure when the A's go home and pick apart the Depo she is going to see her selfrightous behavior as something to be proud of. Several times when evading a question she would answer an shrugg her shoulders up as if saying, "I don't give a flying F--K what your opinion is." A judge isn't going to put up with that behavior at trial. She was taking every upportunity to plead a case for KC and not for Caylee. I bet the homeowners association might think twice if the A's want to put up some kind of park in the neighborhood.

Imagine the difference in opinions of CA and GA today if they had sat and calmly and politely answered the questions with the words "Yes" "No" or "I don't know" throughout the depositions.

I do have to place some blame for their behaviors onto their attorney. It was obvious that he had NOT properly prepared them for this and it also seemed that he did not know the Florida law pertaining to depositions, because he kept trying to make objections based on things that did not apply. At one point the Morgan attorneys were practically giving him lessons in what is an allowable objection and what isn't.

Cindy intimidate the Morgan firm? Hah! I don't think so. But the threat of filing for fees sure intimidated George into line, didn't it?

Imagine the difference in opinions of CA and GA today if they had sat and calmly and politely answered the questions with the words "Yes" "No" or "I don't know" throughout the depositions.

I do have to place some blame for their behaviors onto their attorney. It was obvious that he had NOT properly prepared them for this and it also seemed that he did not know the Florida law pertaining to depositions, because he kept trying to make objections based on things that did not apply. At one point the Morgan attorneys were practically giving him lessons in what is an allowable objection and what isn't.

Cindy intimidate the Morgan firm? Hah! I don't think so. But the threat of filing for fees sure intimidated George into line, didn't it?

I disagree. I think BC did prepare them, erroneously. I think he told them to say "I don't know" where they deemed appropriate (which in THEIR opinion is mostly every question).....to not be tricked by the wording of the questions, i.e. GA making JM "pronounciate" his words correctly(huh?), and by not having to answer questions that were "irrelevant" to the civil case. But that is simply not true. In depositions, evidence rules are much, much, different especially in a deposition.

When does the murder trial take place?I want to see what reason Cindy will give when she is asked questions concerning her motives to lie on this deposition and in regards to her own video camera.

October 12, 2009 JVM reported last night. :)

Haven't read the whole thread yet but-------I'm glad she did bring it. When this is all over and she and GA are older and KC in prison and LA is out-and-about------they have their memories------and it is all recorded and they can sit and enjoy their sweet memories. What else do they have? KC took the sweetest part of their lives away---killed her and threw her lil sweet body out in the woods. If this will bring them some kind of warmth in their old days-----hey more power to em. :eat: What else they gonna have?

I have different kinds of memories to warm me now that I am old and I do feel sorry for the future that "lies" (lol) ahead of them:HBwhiteflag:

I know they are making azzes out of themselves and we can see it but they really and truly don't see what we do--------not that I understand how they feel about how they act---it is sad to see grown peeps act like they do. Wished I could find the word I wanna use-----I don't have any sympathy or any of them big words.

OK--OK Like back in the olden days, we would go to the circus and they had the "Freak Show". (Don't know if they still have them shows) Anyway, (as a child) I would stand there and see these people having to sit and have peeps come in and "LOOK" at them. I felt ashamed for them. I wouldn't have liked for the world to see me like that. As I watch the A's I feel like I am watching a "FREAK SHOW".

Not even gonna preview this post cuz I seem to be rambling.
:blowkiss:

Your right on the money.

They brought a camera to court so they can keep their lies straight.

I dont think it will be so they can sell it because they will be made public i beleive but, i agree with you about making sure they remember what version of their "truth" they told.

That doesn't make sense guys -- :)! They could use the public versions to remember what they said. they wouldn't need their own copy. They can download the video of the depositions all day long just like we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove