why does casey think anyone woud have wanted to take caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a reasonable theory. But just suppose this were true. Wouldn't Casey have asked her parents for the money by now? Surely they could've used the money (second mortgage) that they used to get Casey out on bail.

Further on the "Just Suppose" -- yes, I'd agree with you that it would seem Casey would have asked her parents for the money to pay the babysitter.

However, I can think of one reason why that might not be something that would work. If there may have been a babysitter, it could have been a woman who was in this country illegally. She may have never told Casey that. In fact, she may never have told Casey her actual real name. The woman could have completely lied to Casey about every single thing she said. The woman could have said her name was "Z F-G". She could have said she lived in such and such apartment at Sawgrass. She could have arranged to meet Casey at times there at Sawgrass (at the bottom of the steps or somewhere on the grounds) so as to give the impression she lived there. Maybe most of the time she met Casey other places such as this or that park or whatever.

And maybe this woman who was here illegally decided to leave the country and simply took Caylee with her, without regard for Casey whatsoever. If someone did something like this, she's not going to surface because she did in fact kidnap Caylee and she would be investigated if she turned up in response to the reward offer. And Casey is left stuck with a name that does not connect to the person she knew, addresses and locations that don't connect, etc.

Please Everyone -- this is entirely HYPOTHETICAL. I am not going to discuss the reputed evidence that Caylee is dead at the hands of her mother. I'm simply offering a possible "how" with regard to the thread question and my thoughts on just that.

Kids are alot of work and expensive so why exactly does she think someone wanted to take her daughter ? I mean really its crazy . Casey said caylee was safe so that rules out someone takeing her for sexual reasons right ? What exactly does she expect us to think? someone randomly took her daughter just for the heck of it . They had money to support another child feed and cloth her just to get back at casey for something.
Come on casey we are moms we are smarter than this........ Your story doesnt make any sense on any level.
After watching cindy its so obvious how casey got to be how she is. Yikes !
I dont think cindy would have been the best choice to raise caylee if casey didnt want her. Cindy seems to be lacking in the most basic of common sense.
She lives in a fantasy land and casey dwells there as well.

This is exactly why her story has holes in it. :waitasec:

Theories posed:

1. Drug dealers kidnapped Caylee for non-payment of drugs they sold to Casey: That just doesn't happen. Especially not for someone like Casey who did weed and Ectasy but didn't buy huge amounts of it. Drug dealers would threaten CASEY's life not Caylee's and they definitly wouldn't kidnap her daughter for the little bit of money Casey probably owed. Also, Casey had ways to get money (stealing mostly) that she could have paid the dealers off with. Why would they want to "babysit" a 3 yr old for an undetermined amount of time while Casey got the money together?? It costs more money to feed, cloth, and keep a child happy.

2. The "nanny" wanted Caylee for herself: This theory is more palatable to me but still sits funny. She doesn't exist unless she entered Witness Protection shortly after kidnapping Caylee. :rolleyes:

3. Casey actually SOLD Caylee, she wasn't kidnapped: That makes no sense either. Why would she feel the need to steal money from Amy if she just got a windfall of money from black market adopters? Also, she would have splurged like crazy with that kind of money. I'm talkin' new car, her own apartment, maybe even an iPhone or two, nice clothes, ect. From my knowledge the only time she went on a shopping spree was while she was using the money from Amy's account and even that wasn't buying expensive items. She bought a few clothing items and a LOT of food.

So my theory is....no kidnapping, no selling, just bad old fashioned murder. :furious:

Here are a few imagined excerpts:

First, find 2 dead squirrels........
Buy new underware and 2 suitcases of Bud Lite.....
Shake your skanky bum at a hot Orlando nightspot...
Desecrate the flag of the USA......
Screw all your friends, guys literally, girls figuratively...

I also noticed that george said they had been crying all night and hadnt slept in 2 days. Amazingly cindy appears on tv today looking fine Niether of them have puffy eyes from crying thier eyes out. I guess they must cry like casey one tear .

I believe GA cried. He is just a mess right now as is apparent in the interviews he gave recently. I don't doubt CA and GA love and miss Caylee so much it's tearing their family apart.

It's KC who is the cold blooded killer, not her parents.

Don't get me wrong. I am NOT a fan of any of the Anthonys. They lost my respect a long time ago. I don't like how Cindy is handling things with TES and anyone else out there looking for Caylee in the swamp/woods. I don't care how GA attacked the protesters, and I dispise the way Lee tore up a protester's sign and threw her dog's bowl in the trash.

BUT, let's not lose sight of the fact that I truly believe they have shed many many many many tears for Caylee.

They are not KC. She is the emotionless one. As a matter of fact, her family can be OVERLY emtional. Don't forget the screaming, yelling, and even violence against protesters. That is pure emotion.

We haven't seen KC bat an eye.

Here are a few imagined excerpts:

First, find 2 dead squirrels........
Buy new underware and 2 suitcases of Bud Lite.....
Shake your skanky bum at a hot Orlando nightspot...
Desecrate the flag of the USA......
Screw all your friends, guys literally, girls figuratively...

:clap: Though, the flag thing happened way before Caylee's disapperance. But other than that, I love your list! lol

Further on the "Just Suppose" -- yes, I'd agree with you that it would seem Casey would have asked her parents for the money to pay the babysitter.

However, I can think of one reason why that might not be something that would work. If there may have been a babysitter, it could have been a woman who was in this country illegally. She may have never told Casey that. In fact, she may never have told Casey her actual real name. The woman could have completely lied to Casey about every single thing she said. The woman could have said her name was "Z F-G". She could have said she lived in such and such apartment at Sawgrass. She could have arranged to meet Casey at times there at Sawgrass (at the bottom of the steps or somewhere on the grounds) so as to give the impression she lived there. Maybe most of the time she met Casey other places such as this or that park or whatever.

And maybe this woman who was here illegally decided to leave the country and simply took Caylee with her, without regard for Casey whatsoever. If someone did something like this, she's not going to surface because she did in fact kidnap Caylee and she would be investigated if she turned up in response to the reward offer. And Casey is left stuck with a name that does not connect to the person she knew, addresses and locations that don't connect, etc.

Please Everyone -- this is entirely HYPOTHETICAL. I am not going to discuss the reputed evidence that Caylee is dead at the hands of her mother. I'm simply offering a possible "how" with regard to the thread question and my thoughts on just that.

That could be almost doable. three problems, I think: 1) KC couldn't some up with a credible description for the FBI artist, 2) KC said she knew Zannie for four years. It's hard to keep up a phony persona for that long, 3) There would still be evidence of phone calls, emails, and texts.

Who is more powerless than a person in this country illegally? IF this were somehow hypothetically true, then why isn't Casey telling? It seems any scenario like this would have only made it more urgent that Caylee be located instantly. It is also nonsensical to think that an unpaid babysitter (or something like that) was moral enough to care for Caylee for years, per Casey, but would kidnap her for some minor financial reason later? At such personal risk of total ruination?

I know this is to be divorced from the known facts, but it's just impossible. The name used by Casey, a liar of the first order, is what suggests illegal immigrant, I suppose. This leads to all the criminal/flight scenarios to where? The slums of a third world country? Accounts for Casey's behavior? It is so hard to credit, but just sounds so much like the typical blame the "fill in the blank person." A bushy-haired stranger, Scott P's crazed cultists or evil homeless people, etc. You can what if a lot of things, but its a waste, total waste, if you try to create a situation in which Casey is telling the truth here. Actually, I guess the argument isn't that Casey is telling the truth. It's more a matter of accepting some selected part of her "story" and taking it as true, and then constructing a possible scenario around it. I always end in befuddlement and disgust. Back to the original question, I don't believe Casey believed Caylee had been kidnapped -- she just SAID she had been kidnapped. I do believe children get kidnapped, but that isn't the question.

Do you think it's remotely possible Casey did make some long term babysitting arrangements with a sitter she presumed to be named Zenaida Gonzalez and then went on a party binge to experience her new found freedom? She didn't realize the child had been taken until she went to retrieve her some 30 or so days later. She could have hired a sitter for a month.......it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

Who is more powerless than a person in this country illegally? IF this were somehow hypothetically true, then why isn't Casey telling? It seems any scenario like this would have only made it more urgent that Caylee be located instantly. It is also nonsensical to think that an unpaid babysitter (or something like that) was moral enough to care for Caylee for years, per Casey, but would kidnap her for some minor financial reason later? At such personal risk of total ruination?

I know this is to be divorced from the known facts, but it's just impossible. The name used by Casey, a liar of the first order, is what suggests illegal immigrant, I suppose. This leads to all the criminal/flight scenarios to where? The slums of a third world country? Accounts for Casey's behavior? It is so hard to credit, but just sounds so much like the typical blame the "fill in the blank person." A bushy-haired stranger, Scott P's crazed cultists or evil homeless people, etc. You can what if a lot of things, but its a waste, total waste, if you try to create a situation in which Casey is telling the truth here. Actually, I guess the argument isn't that Casey is telling the truth. It's more a matter of accepting some selected part of her "story" and taking it as true, and then constructing a possible scenario around it. I always end in befuddlement and disgust. Back to the original question, I don't believe Casey believed Caylee had been kidnapped -- she just SAID she had been kidnapped. I do believe children get kidnapped, but that isn't the question.

It looks like it is just SO hard to come up with a believable kidnap scenario! There has to be evidence somewhere, somehow, that that person existed, if only on the phone bill.

Do you think it's remotely possible Casey did make some long term babysitting arrangements with a sitter she presumed to be named ZG and then went on a party binge to experience her new found freedom? She didn't realize the child had been taken until she went to retrieve her some 30 or so days later. She could have hired a sitter for a month.......it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

Then whose body was in the trunk and why the chloroform?

Better yet, why did she say Caylee was missing for 30 days? Why not say, "Caylee was at the sitters for a month but I was supposed to pick her up today and she's not there???"

Instead KC said she went to go pick her up on the 16th (IIRC about the date) and she wasn't there so she sat around the parking lot waiting then she went a searched for Caylee at local stores and night clubs?

Your theory wouldn't hold up according to what KC reported to her family and the cops.

I think Casey was going to fake a kidnapping with ransom so she could get the rest of the equity in the home and her mother's retirement savings. Possibly even her grandparent's money. Then she'd be the victim, have sympathy, be forgiven of her thefts, and go on with life blaming a Mexican for kidnapping her child.

And then she could move to Hollywood, and take advantage of her wonderful acting, and creative story making talents.

Then whose body was in the trunk?.

That scoundrel at the wrecking yard was using the trunk of the Sunbird to store some other dead body that he had no place else to put.

OK? :confused:

Do you think it's remotely possible Casey did make some long term babysitting arrangements with a sitter she presumed to be named Zenaida Gonzalez and then went on a party binge to experience her new found freedom? She didn't realize the child had been taken until she went to retrieve her some 30 or so days later. She could have hired a sitter for a month.......it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

P.S. from my other post. According to KC herself, Caylee was "missing" for that whole month. Giving her to a sitters for a month is not what I call missing.

KC herself deemed her missing the very evening she went to the "nanny's" apartment to pick Caylee up. KC never said she was at the sitter's for a month and then went missing in July. She said Caylee was missing starting June 16thish.

Thats correct - normally a family member kidnaps the child so unless Cindy took her and hid her, my guess is it's not a kidnapping -

respectfully snipped for space! ;)

I actually wondered that at first... especially after the 1st 911 call background conversation about custody issues & the July 3 myspace 'my Caylee is missing' posting.... Everyone is free to their own opinion & this one is just mine -
Anyone know why is Baez now saying SEVEN months....?! wth?!!! :confused:
[below from Fox article]

"Casey is going through a nightmare and has been living a nightmare for the last seven months," Baez said. "I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, 'Now, I understand. That explains it.'"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,438206,00.html :bang:

respectfully snipped for space! ;)

I actually wondered that at first... especially after the 1st 911 call background conversation about custody issues & the July 3 myspace 'my Caylee is missing' posting.... Everyone is free to their own opinion & this one is just mine -
Anyone know why is Baez now saying SEVEN months....?! wth?!!! :confused:
[below from Fox article]

"Casey is going through a nightmare and has been living a nightmare for the last seven months," Baez said. "I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, 'Now, I understand. That explains it.'"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,438206,00.html :bang:

They misunderstood. He very clearly said, "Several months". I heard it a half dozen times online and on tv.

Actually, I can think of one reason why Casey might have thought someone wanted to take Caylee. If we knew the truth of what was going on in the Anthony household leading up to June 16. Cindy was investigating her, essentially, her lies were unraveling, she was leaving Caylee even more than usual so she could be with the new BF, etc. She might have thought Cindy was going to try to take custody of Caylee from her, and there is at least Cindy's overheard remark on the 911 call to support the idea. But undoubtedly, Cindy does not have Caylee.

I think that Caqsey has been thinking about this for awhile. I think she had part of her plan figured out, but not all of it. Then the big argument took place on the 15th and I think she just decided to go with it thinking she had figured out enough of it that she could wing it the rest of the way....jmo She in her wacked out world, thought no one would really question it.

*Caqsey????? I need to step away from the keyboard. lololol

JMO I think that the night 6/15 when Casey and Cindy got in that hugh argument, that Casey sufficated poor little Caylee when they were going to sleep that night, because of what her mother did to her and in the morning she probably was carrying Caylee out to the car as if she was asleep and told her dad that she was taking Caylee to the nanny because she had to go to work, then waited until she was sure that her dad and mom were not at home came back to the house buried the poor baby in the backyard and on the 18th she probably dug Caylee up when she backed into the garage and took Caylee so that no one would find her and drove around with her in the trunk to different locations to see where it was less secluded and where there was not a lot of people driving by and then on the 26th or 27th she got rid of her precious little body.

JMO I think that the night 6/15 when Casey and Cindy got in that hugh argument, that Casey sufficated poor little Caylee when they were going to sleep that night, because of what her mother did to her and in the morning she probably was carrying Caylee out to the car as if she was asleep and told her dad that she was taking Caylee to the nanny because she had to go to work, then waited until she was sure that her dad and mom were not at home came back to the house buried the poor baby in the backyard and on the 18th she probably dug Caylee up when she backed into the garage and took Caylee so that no one would find her and drove around with her in the trunk to different locations to see where it was less secluded and where there was not a lot of people driving by and then on the 26th or 27th she got rid of her precious little body.

Very good theory... I honestly believe that LE is holing back key information about the DNA testing. Was the hair that was found Caylees? Did they test or release test from dirt samples? There is alot of info that hasnt been released yet. I believe LE will release such information on Nov 16th or 17th which is the day of KCs trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back