Why isn't little RJ in his mothers custody?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Its being posted as fact, and I want to know why strangers are claiming facts as true, when I don't see Amber, her Mother claiming and questioning this relationship and moving towards Ron concerning this child. Yet, this child is being thrown into this case over and over.

Yet, another child, Crystals, and it's left alone and not drug around in the discussions here. The children should be left alone. Their not a point of contingency in this case and having nothing to do with it.

I'm having the dickens of a time figuring out some of your posts, Kool Look! Do you perhaps mean "point of contention"?

I personally find it hard to understand how anyone who claims her partner was abusive..could leave those children behind and move some distance away from them. Yes she had another and i understand looks after Chads..and yet didnt have the money to help to support the children she had first.

I am not saying Ron is the ideal father..but..there is bad points on both sides.

Hi Isabella. I agree, there are things in the past of both parents that would give a judge pause. As far as how Crystal could leave the children with Ronald, I personally have never seen one report from Crystal stating that Ronald was an abusive father prior to February of 2009. She seems to acknowledge the fact that Ronald deeply loved Haleigh and RJ and truly believed that Ronald was good to the children.

With that in mind, regardless if we are talking about emotional or physical abuse, I do not consider it outside the realm of her circumstances to feel she had to leave the home. She placed her priority at that time on her own well being and made a choice to leave the home without the added difficulty that asking Ronald to take the children with her would have brought. I can't attempt to understand a choice that a woman who feels she is being abused must make. I must only believe that Crystal, who in my opinion loves her children, made a decision that she had to make and left. The fact that she left the children just reaffirms by belief that she truly believes Ronald to be a good father.

Crystal left her home with Ronald and took Jr and Haleigh with her. Ronald then came and took the children on a trip to TX for a job (or so the story goes) and never returned them. She did not leave her children behind.

Hmm..and isnt it awful..if the father of your children is supposedly abusive..to just move away from the father and the said children to quite some distance away? And then to call them "the brats"?
JMO

Id be lying if I said Ive never called each and every one of my 4 kids a "brat" at one time or another. Means absolutely nothing IMO and is certainly not an indication of being an "unfit" mother.....

I'm having the dickens of a time figuring out some of your posts, Kool Look! Do you perhaps mean "point of contention"?

LOL sorry about that. I flex back and forth when I use that saying in speech, my renovations are getting to me. :innocent: contention is right, I'll go fix it. Would contingency make sense? LOL brain mal functioning.

O/T....Kool....your supposed to paint in a well ventilated room! Don't sniff the wet paint..lol

Hmm..and isnt it awful..if the father of your children is supposedly abusive..to just move away from the father and the said children to quite some distance away? And then to call them "the brats"?

I cant help wondering if Crystal had custody and the children went missing and it came out Ron owed thousands of dollars in maintenance..whether all these excuses would apply to him also?

JMO
BBM

If Crystal started a sexual relationship with a 14 year old boy (8 years her junior), and then moved him into her home and bed, I'd think she was not only a sicko and a criminal, but also highly irresponsible, and a piece of carp.

If Crystal left said teen in charge of her 2 young children, especially knowing that he was into drugs, I'd think she was not only stupid, but an unfit parent.

If Crystal married the teen only one month later, and continued to support him even though he was the last one to see her child that "got stold", and who had failed several LDTs "miserably", and had refused to fully cooperate with LE, and had been called a POI and "the key" to the investigation, first I'd get sick to my stomach, and then I'd be highly suspicious of her involvement.

Crystal is not perfect, nobody is, but her flaws and mistakes pale in comparison to *Ronald's*. imo

Actually that's not a fact, we do not have any proof Jordan is Ron's child.

It's also speculation about whether Crystal abandonned her children.
it isn't even a fact that RC is baby J father - so no it is not a fact that RC abandoned any child.

Why did *Ronald* sign the child's birth certificate if he knew he wasn't the child's father? Why did he live with the child for a while and claim him as his own if he knew he wasn't the father? Why did he come to get the child at one point if he knew he wasn't the father?

Just because a DNA test has not been done does not mean that is not his baby. He lived with and slept with Amber for about 2 years IIRC.... sure, she could've cheated on him (like Misty does), but that doesn't mean that it was not him who impregnated her.

Its being posted as fact, and I want to know why strangers are claiming facts as true, when I don't see Amber, her Mother claiming and questioning this relationship and moving towards Ron concerning this child. Yet, this child is being thrown into this case over and over.

Yet, another child, Crystals, and it's left alone and not drug around in the discussions here. The children should be left alone. Their not a point of contention in this case and having nothing to do with it.

To me it has a lot to do with it. It shows that *Ronald* has abandoned a child who is very possibly his. That is not being a good parent imo. He claimed the child in the beginning.... not sure what changed his mind, but if a DNA test has not been done, there's no way to know for sure. A good father would want to know. imo

It's an issue because he is touted to be this upstanding father, but imo an upstanding father, one who is worthy of having custody of his other 2 kids, would not single one out like that.

Crystal does not have custody of their 2 children, but she pays child support for them, and she takes care of the ones she does have. There is not a child floating around out there who may or may not be hers.

There is really no comparison. imo

To me it has a lot to do with it. It shows that *Ronald* has abandoned a child who is very possibly his. That is not being a good parent imo. He claimed the child in the beginning.... not sure what changed his mind, but if a DNA test has not been done, there's no way to know for sure. A good father would want to know. imo

It's an issue because he is touted to be this upstanding father, but imo an upstanding father, one who is worthy of having custody of his other 2 kids, would not single one out like that.

Crystal does not have custody of their 2 children, but she pays child support for them, and she takes care of the ones she does have. There is not a child floating around out there who may or may not be hers.

There is really no comparison. imo

Ah Snookie, love your posts, those are my thoughts too.

Personally, I would have to say I believe Ron is the father of Amber's child.
I base that on the fact that Ron is not a loving, giving person, who would protect and care for a child just because he is a decent human being. The fact that he took him for awhile and attempted care supplies a resounding yes to fatherhood. When he saw he couldn't handle that baby, he returned him. I don't know what arrangements he has with Amber and I don't know them
personally, but his actions certainally give me pause and indicate fatherhood.
If I was a betting person, I would say he is Not supporting that child nor does he give it a minutes worry. It is my personal belief that he wanted the child to provide for himself through the state instead of any support to Amber. JMO

Hi Isabella. I agree, there are things in the past of both parents that would give a judge pause. As far as how Crystal could leave the children with Ronald, I personally have never seen one report from Crystal stating that Ronald was an abusive father prior to February of 2009. She seems to acknowledge the fact that Ronald deeply loved Haleigh and RJ and truly believed that Ronald was good to the children.

With that in mind, regardless if we are talking about emotional or physical abuse, I do not consider it outside the realm of her circumstances to feel she had to leave the home. She placed her priority at that time on her own well being and made a choice to leave the home without the added difficulty that asking Ronald to take the children with her would have brought. I can't attempt to understand a choice that a woman who feels she is being abused must make. I must only believe that Crystal, who in my opinion loves her children, made a decision that she had to make and left. The fact that she left the children just reaffirms by belief that she truly believes Ronald to be a good father.

Elle, I don't think Crystal considers Ron a good father, but if you will go back sooo far it says that her family, I think it was her father, did accuse Ron of abuse. I think Crystal understood it did no good to fight Ron, she could not win. And its a modern day tragedy that someone like Ron could take those children from a loving mother. I'm not saying she has done everything right.
But, she is their mother and she displays unconditional love for those children.
It was a no win situation for her. And one other thing, if Ron was a good father he would right now , this minute take Jr. to his mother meaning he would have compassion and caring for his child instead of always focusing on himself. JMO

Yep, Porcine....Ron doesn't do child support...I notice.

If he claims the baby, he would have to pay child support. The other factor is Amber may not want RC in her life. She saw what he did to Crystal...IMO.

The other thought is this child is severly disabled....and will be requiring around the clock care, most likely.

IN reference to post #102...What makes anyone come to the conclusion that Crystal left Ron with the children and put her life before theirs?

There are records to prove that is not the case. The truth is in the reading of the records. Furthermore, CS filed domestic violence on RC. He threatened her (sound familiar?) with never seeing her children again if she didn't drop the injunction.

For readers review, People have stated that RC does/did approach them regarding child custody and has asked them to intercede for him. RC also ask TM to intercede about the fight with TC too. RC is not above that. I see a pattern. There is paperwork to substantiate he intimidates people and the Police know they have to proceed with caution aroundI him because he is known to always have a gun. It is not a stretch to see that some, including CS fears him....IMO.

IN observing CS, she appears to be very loving and she also appears to not have a mean bone in her body. I hope that changes soon.

RJ should be removed from that home in Welatka. It does not seem to be a healthy place to live..imo

I cant help wondering if Crystal had custody and the children went missing and it came out Ron owed thousands of dollars in maintenance..whether all these excuses would apply to him also?

JMO

I wonder how offensive Bratz dolls are to the millions of kids who have them- Kids are brats sometimes, that is a reality- she didn't call them retarded or anything- Ron took her kids, he sent court papers to a wrong address so crystal would not get them, why is that admirable to anyone? If one wants to actually read just how he got his kids, its available-

jmo

I havent seen anything that shows RC signed the birth certificate other than rumors and there are the same amount of rumors that said he did not. Baby J also does not have RC's last name. The birth certificate worked in Crystal's case because both Crystal and RC agreed that RC was the father - if Crystal or RC would of contested that fact then DNA would have to be done. Amber refused to have DNA testing done, which is why the baby was returned to Amber and her grandmother.

If Crystal felt JR was in danger or would be better off with her having residential custody all she would have to do is file for an emergency order, or petition the court for custody. She has not done that so that tells me Crystal is ok with the arrangements as they are at this time.

RC could very well be the father of the baby, but we do not know so we cannot sit and say he abandoned his child or refuses to pay child support.

Isn't the birth certificate proof? It was in Crystal's case. Paternity tests were not done in Crystals case.

This is what Ronald signed when he was in the hospital with Amber. It sure reads like he would be his father.

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/Planning_eval/Vital_Statistics/DH_Form_1568.pdf

I havent seen anything that shows RC signed the birth certificate other than rumors and there are the same amount of rumors that said he did not. Baby J also does not have RC's last name. The birth certificate worked in Crystal's case because both Crystal and RC agreed that RC was the father - if Crystal or RC would of contested that fact then DNA would have to be done. Amber refused to have DNA testing done, which is why the baby was returned to Amber and her grandmother.

If Crystal felt JR was in danger or would be better off with her having residential custody all she would have to do is file for an emergency order, or petition the court for custody. She has not done that so that tells me Crystal is ok with the arrangements as they are at this time.

RC could very well be the father of the baby, but we do not know so we cannot sit and say he abandoned his child or refuses to pay child support.

Busy, Do you really think that Ronald would have lived with Amber and her new baby, if he was not the biological father?

And I wonder why she would need to file for an emergency injunction to take Jr out, rather than Jr's father simply realizing that the upheaval around Misty and everything else is not a healthy environment for a small child and ask Crystal to please just keep Jr out at the farm until things work themselves out. Leaning on one another in parenting the child versus forcing it to go to a court action over and over seems to be a much more beneficial process.

There is a debate on if he actually lived with Amber and the new baby at all. When the baby was returned Amber was not living with him at that time. So who knows. Like I said RC may be the father we just don't know for sure. I haven't put much thought into it because IMO it has nothing to do with Haleigh missing and the person caring for Baby J isn't a player in this case in don't think.

Busy, Do you really think that Ronald would have lived with Amber and her new baby, if he was not the biological father?

Could it be because RC doesn't feel like JR staying at Crystals full time is a healthy environment right now for JR - Do we know if Crystal and RC have talked about this - has the counselor discussed with Crystal and RC what is the best living situation for JR's well being right now?

And I wonder why she would need to file for an emergency injunction to take Jr out, rather than Jr's father simply realizing that the upheaval around Misty and everything else is not a healthy environment for a small child and ask Crystal to please just keep Jr out at the farm until things work themselves out. Leaning on one another in parenting the child versus forcing it to go to a court action over and over seems to be a much more beneficial process.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back