Why Would Casey Talk to the Sheriff Now??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think George may have given us a clue this AM.

He said " Pray between 11 AM and 11 PM". I strongly believe they are offering Casey ONE LAST CHANCE to avoid the DP in a trial by cutting a plea bargain in exchange for her leading them to Caylee's remains.

I have thought this all along, but what we are seeing now reinforces it more strongly.

You know, I kind of wondered something about that myself when I had read about that earlier. It could be something but then again, I'm not going to get my hopes up. But, I'm with ya on that one! Good Call!

They are allowed internet access in prison???!
They're allowed access to mail. Prison pen pal sites will digitally enter the ad on behalf of the prisoner. I always troll around these sites to see if I can find ads placed by "famous" defendants. It's increasingly common for convicted criminals to have their own websites, often run by supporters or family members.

Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find a link for the unsealed indictment - it sounded in a previous post that it detailed out stuff that indicates Caylee is gone. Everywhere that refers to docs unsealed is just a list of the 7 charges - if that's all it's supposed to be, can someone tell me PLEASE. TIA

True, she won't have any of those pleasures and that's a good think, but I'm willing to bet everyone here a nickel that sometime within the next 3 years (and probably sooner) we'll hear that she was caught having sex with a guard.

I'm sure not gonna take that bet. You're dead right!

Prison Pen Pals could be her new myspace...
susansmithad1.jpg

Will Casey have internet access in prison? :confused:

True, she won't have any of those pleasures and that's a good think, but I'm willing to bet everyone here a nickel that sometime within the next 3 years (and probably sooner) we'll hear that she was caught having sex with a guard.

Yup, that's what I have been saying all along! Like Susan Smith.

ETA: woaahh! I hit the send button and looked at the page and there was Susan Smith's picture- after I just said her name. creepy!

Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find a link for the unsealed indictment - it sounded in a previous post that it detailed out stuff that indicates Caylee is gone. Everywhere that refers to docs unsealed is just a list of the 7 charges - if that's all it's supposed to be, can someone tell me PLEASE. TIA

This is all we get to see: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/42895889.PDF i think the public access to information will be a lot more constrained now that a formal indictment has been issued.

Will Casey have internet access in prison? :confused:

She'll have access to mail and anyone can set up profiles or websites on her behalf to solicit mail and/or support. If she's representing herself at trial, she'll also have a lot of library time-- I'm not sure if FL allows pro se defendants to have online legal research time.

I saw that. I'm going to have to pay more attention to that Prime News guy.

And, like you, I'm completely over Kobi on Nancy.

Get this from the Aug. 11, 2008 NG show from Dr. Kobi regarding the Body Farm BEFORE he became part of the defense team of KC.

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Sure, Nancy. Well, what happens when a body decomposes is that there is metabolism, a breakdown of existing substances -- fat, protein -- and many volatile substances are created. Putrecine (ph), cadaverine, methanol, carbon dioxide hydrogen sulfide, 450 different compounds have been found in a decomposing body. Well, all you need to do is sample the air. We have instrumental analysis, referred to as gas chromatography/mass spectometry (ph), as well as high performance liquid chromatography -- fancy names. But essentially, we can detect all of these components in the gas.

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one.

and from 9/17/08 show:

GRACE: To Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky, famed forensic scientist. Would that explain evidence of human decomposition in the trunk of mom, Casey Anthony`s, car?

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Nancy, let me just set the record straight. Thirty pounds of feathers or 30 pounds of lead is still 30 pounds. What they call dead weight is still the weight, living or dead. Now, the answer to your question is, there may be some indicators, looking at physical evidence, indicators of decomposition which would support the theory that there was a dead body in that trunk. That`s really the issue. Are the tests reliable? Are they complete? Are there other explanations for finding these things? That`s what we have to focus on.

My, my how the question marks appear when someone hires you to put them in. Which is it, Kobi? Reliable or not!

If I knew I'd tell you but I have no clue. Sorry!

Nancy, thank you very much! I was going insane trying to find it.

This is all we get to see: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/42895889.PDF i think the public access to information will be a lot more constrained now that a formal indictment has been issued.

She'll have access to mail and anyone can set up profiles or websites on her behalf to solicit mail and/or support. If she's representing herself at trial, she'll also have a lot of library time-- I'm not sure if FL allows pro se defendants to have online legal research time.

They're allowed access to mail. Prison pen pal sites will digitally enter the ad on behalf of the prisoner. I always troll around these sights to see if I can find ads placed by "famous" defendants. It's increasingly common for convicted criminals to have their own websites, often run by supporters or family members.

Have ya seen Susan Smith lately?

It's funny, I always remember them as when I followed the case and then years later see them and it's like wow, it doesn't even look like her! I like cheking out those sites too. It's like a train wreck... can't help myself!

They're allowed access to mail. Prison pen pal sites will digitally enter the ad on behalf of the prisoner. I always troll around these sites to see if I can find ads placed by "famous" defendants. It's increasingly common for convicted criminals to have their own websites, often run by supporters or family members.

Ahhh ok, still pathetic though, lol. I seen that part about emailing her and I was like whaa??

About Kobe, Im sorry but that man disgusts me, he's changed his tune so badly since being hired by the defense, its rediculous and I wish NG would stop having him on her show.

Have ya seen Susan Smith lately?

It's funny, I always remember them as when I followed the case and then years later see them and it's like wow, it doesn't even look like her! I like cheking out those sites too. It's like a train wreck... can't help myself!

I haven't seen anything more recent than her prison pen pals ad picture-- and I feel like she looks a lot prettier now??-- though that's an odd thing to say. Are there more recent Susan Smith pictures anywhere online?? I'm curious!
Generally, it's SHOCKING how quickly women visibly age when incarcerated-- given the premature greying we can see in Lee and George, and Casey's naturally thick eyebrows, she's going to look REALLY different in a few years. I think not having access to tweezers or hair dye will be a major punishment for Casey.

Until she's tried and convicted, Casey's life isn't going to be the pure hell most of us would like it to be. She'll be kept isolated and she'll have lawyer meetings, family visitations, court appearances, and then finally the trial itself to break up the time. Once she goes to prison it will be a completely different story, she'll be just another prisoner like everyone else. County jail time is fun and games by comparison.

Won't they transfer from OCSD to the work farm outside of Orlando? I was told that is what they do with long term prisoners awaiting trial on capital crimes. I was told by someone who lives there they usually transfer them to Lowell CI-Women's Boot Camp, so I looked it up and this is what I found.

Correctional Institutions are prisons with fences, razor wire or ribbon, electronic detection systems, perimeter towers with armed correctional officers and/or officers in roving perimeter vehicles. Contrary to popular belief, most of these inmates do not reside in cells, but in open bay dormitories with bunk beds. Exceptions include those confined for disciplinary or security reasons, and those on death row. These facilities are divided into seven levels of security ranging from minimum custody facilities to maximum custody facilities. About 84 percent of the Florida prison population is housed in a major institution.

True, she won't have any of those pleasures and that's a good thing, but I'm willing to bet everyone here a nickel that sometime within the next 3 years (and probably sooner) we'll hear that she was caught having sex with a guard.

:waitasec:is that each or everyone included in that deal :confused:

If it was each you may make a few bucks, but I'm with you. but I will say that if she gets knocked up in there wholy carp is that wrong! Sick actually. Maybe they should tie her tubes first??? J/k!!

Only reason she is going to talk to the sheriff is to save her own hide.
I can't imagine her showing them where the body is. Nor can I imagine she'd admit she killed her.

JB probably told her to try to co-operate enough to make her sound good & she can get out of her cell. She is such a waste ............huge waste!

It is weird since family never showed their face around there before.

George does have a sister that lives locally. The sister was there at the Anthony home on July 16th, with George and Cindy, watching television for news of an amber alert being issued for Caylee. Someone called them and told them to switch the channel to the news showing Casey being arrested. A few days later, George's mother was there, and Cindy complained to the news crew that her mother-in-law had trouble walking out to her car without tripping over cables.

And she'll be married..

I was thinking this earlier. 5-10 years she'll be married to some idjit.

They are allowed internet access in prison???!

I don't think so. Hope not anyway.

G

My, my how the question marks appear when someone hires you to put them in. Which is it, Kobi? Reliable or not!

Yup, it's time to fire Kobi. I wonder if he's under some kind of contract with CNN?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back