GUILTY WI - Alexander Woodworth, 24, stabbed 16 times by Ezra McCandless, Eau Claire, Mar 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I totally get where you’re coming from. The finish of the states cross today needs to be on point. There’s no question she did it but has the state proved beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn’t self defense? I don’t think they have. She has been prepped really well by her lawyers. She only got flustered a few times but bought herself time by asking for clarification on what was being asked.

When I listened to her lies demonizing Alex while giving her testimony, I thought back to her first police interview. She was trying to start her story of abuse from Alex. She told the detective Alex scratched "boy" on her arm and then eventually admitted she did it herself and didn't know why. Well, I know why. She is doing everything in her power to make Alex out to be the bad guy when it is actually Ezra being bad. I don't believe a word out of her lying mouth.

No reference to cannibalism by Alex in any journal entries as she previously alluded to. She says it was in conversations with Alex only. Liar!! The State is destroying her previous testimony. Yes. Just more demonizing of Alex.

No reference to cannibalism by Alex in any journal entries as she previously alluded to. She says it was in conversations with Alex only. Liar!! The State is destroying her previous testimony. Yes. Just more demonizing of Alex.

I'm just not sure this journal reading is doing that job. I find these journals so incredibly boring that I haven't paid close enough attention to catch the discrepancies I'm assuming he's trying to point out.

I'm just not sure this journal reading is doing that job. I find these journals so incredibly boring that I haven't paid close enough attention to catch the discrepancies I'm assuming he's trying to point out.

It's proving what a liar she is.

I'm totally not impressed with the examination by the prosecutor this morning. There is so much he could have asked that was not asked. I'm still wondering about the scarf around his neck. The timeline of events with the injuries could have been gone over to show that her story does not add up at all to show defense.
I surely hope that this prosecutor does not conduct the closing argument.

I'm totally not impressed with the examination by the prosecutor this morning. There is so much he could have asked that was not asked. I'm still wondering about the scarf around his neck. The timeline of events with the injuries could have been gone over to show that her story does not add up at all to show defense.
I surely hope that this prosecutor does not conduct the closing argument.

I feel the same way. He should have spent less time on the journals and more time on the actual crime scene.

Defense attorney: "When you were talking to Detective Prock....and I know you have no independent memory so I'll show you the transcript...." Ezra: "YES, thank you..."

Total BS!!!!! She should not have been allowed to say that!

I’m afraid the prosecution kind of lost the jury with all of the journal entries. Just from a layman’s point of view, he should have stayed focused on the crime scene and the fact that Alex never threatened her. JMO

I was really expecting prosecutor to bring up the scarf around Alex's neck and that he was inside the car with no shoes and no mud on his feet.
The extent of his injuries and her story is not possible. Her story is totally ludicrous. This should have been nailed down. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back