GUILTY WI - Alexander Woodworth, 24, stabbed 16 times by Ezra McCandless, Eau Claire, Mar 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's been stating so many assumptions about what the State is going to say in the rebuttal, I predict he will be objecting left and right during the rebuttal.

Agreed.
I have a feeling it might get ugly with the objections. Aaron backed the defense into a corner and Vishny is going to fight to get out of it.

I liked the point made by one of the CourtTV commentators who said that the human skull is incredibly thick and tough, that you practically need a drill to get thru it. This again raises the idea of whether someone else did the first stab wound to Alex's skull, which apparently went an inch deep. I still feel Jason might have been involved somehow, he had military training, he gave her a military knife, etc. I don't think it's all that common for people to be stabbed thru their skull, it just takes too much force. Easier to stab the soft tissues - stomach, heart, lungs. I feel there's a lot more to this case that will never be known. I believe she is guilty (not self defense), and probably knows more that she's not saying.
Only thing I’d say about the head stabbing is that it’s the temporal bone which is one of the thinnest regions of the skull. It’s around 4mm thick. Yes, still hard and barely yielding, but not impossible obviously.

Agreed.
I have a feeling it might get ugly with the objections. Aaron backed the defense into a corner and Vishny is going to fight to get out of it.
IMO, objecting during the prosecution rebuttal would be a mistake. They got shut down in the initial closing argument, and it makes them look whiny and desperate. Not saying it won't happen but I think it is ill advised.

He was so upset about whatever she put up on the easel, he jumped out of his chair. The defense has a habit of interrupting the prosecution's arguments, but hopefully, she will also be as clear and concise in the rebuttal. The clearer they can make things for the jury, they better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe
Back